Top Posters In This Topic

• allergyboy2001

• Kleeny

• Bleh

• Lynne

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Office US Season 3 Episode 13

3mins  6seconds everyone is sat in the meeting room Dwight is late. Phyllis is sitting next to Micheal and as the camera pans out, Phyllis reaches for a crumpled tissue she had sitting in front of her, opens it and gives a congested small but deep honk shyly using two hands before putting it away. The way it sounded and looked, there is no doubt it was a real honk and how she really does blow her nose!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 11:32 PM, Bleh said:

John  Paul Jones from the reality show Bachelor in Paradise (2019), blowing his nose.  It doesn't sound like ADR to me, so I think it means he really honks when he blows his nose!

The intro shows him blowing his nose without a tissue into the sand, and 18:00-18:20 shows him blowing his nose like a trumpet into an orange cloth.

https://steamplay.me/rye1s4tutgzj

bl0w.jpg

Hey,

very nice scene. :) Do you have the whole episode of this scene? 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:57 PM, chris1412 said:

Hey,

very nice scene. :) Do you have the whole episode of this scene? 

It's on HBO max, episode 604B.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The image to promote Season 12 of Curb your Enthusiasm shows some nose blowing from two characters. I’ve not watched this - what can anyone say about the characters and why this image is used? I love her posture while blowing, and hope she is doing a really big productive blow that will ruin that tissue. 

https://deadline.com/2022/08/curb-your-enthusiasm-renewed-12th-season-hbo-1235098257/?fbclid=IwAR1J2QvXqs_fNRJRlFXJs9eh87ypI5Vxfg1DFirdjakZAgD6hF2mxvnWPiw

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Midsomer Murders, Season 23, Episode 2, “The Debt of Lies.” The lead detective John Barnaby blows his nose about 2/3 of the way through the episode. He used his handkerchief to grab the glass of a suspect, but after hiding it away, he hears his wife coming into the kitchen and decides to disguise why he had his handkerchief out.

• 3 months later...