Sneeze Fetish Forum

Could someone please help me. Regarding story submit.?

Daphine

I finally got up the nerve to write a story involving my favorite aspects of this wonderful fetich. It is a Scooby Doo fanfic. but I can't find a web page that one can submit stories to, to be posted. I have it on disk and need to send it as an attachment unless someone has a better idea. I already submitted it to the Tarot of Sneezing But she hasn't seamed to have updated in a while ( Im sure TG is very busy ) so I understand. But if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thank You

Daphine

You can post the story in the Stories and Observations section of this forum. It won't stay up forever, of course, but will be there long enough for people to read it, and maybe long enough until Tarotgal is able to upload it to her site.

Bondi

Thank you for your offer to post my story on your story page.

I have it on disk and can't figure out how to submit it without typing it all over again is there a way to submit it as an attachment?

Thank you again

Daphine

Unfortunately no, unless Hypnos knows of a mod that he can add to this forum to enable attachments. However, you can just open the story up and copy and paste the text into the message body and then click the SUBMIT button and that should work. :)

However, you can just open the story up and copy and paste the text into the message body and then click the SUBMIT button and that should work.

Yup! :D I've done that before. I have even posted a couple stories *Several months back* using that method. Retyping would have been too much of a pain. :)

Just wanted to let you know that it has been tried successfully. :D

Archived