Sneeze Fetish Forum

There's Something About Kristy - (3 Parts)

Animeeze

So, I decided to write some new material. I am probably going to make three stories to this series (mini-series?). Tell me how you guys like it, questions comments concerns criticism, feel free to PM or post.

---------------

"Theres Something About Kristy" (1/3)

It was a normal day at Jefferson High School. It was ten o'clock and four friends, Dan, Mike, Derek, and Chris met each other in the cafeteria to share their daily study hall period. School was finished in a couple of weeks, and they were ready for the summer to commence.

"Yo guys, what's up?" Mike asked the rest of his group. He was greeted with the usual "nothing much" and "not too bad".

They were talking about the school's baseball game the previous night; they had won by one run in a close game. Derek played first base for the team, and the rest of the guys usually went to the game to hang out.

When there was a break in the conversation, Dan changed the subject. "So, who was that girl at the game last night?" Mike and Chris nodded their heads in accordance with their friend.

"Yeah, she was smokin'!" Mike replied as he and Chris laughed.

"Describe her to me. I might know her." Derek replied. He didn't see her because he had been playing in the game.

Dan proceeded to describe the girl to Derek. She had medium-length glossy brown hair that fell over her shoulders very slightly. She had a buxom chest, and full hips to go with a small waist.

"Hmm…" Derek thought for a moment. "That sounds a lot like Kristy Parker. She just moved in a couple houses down from me. I think she's a junior, too. Her brother plays hockey, he's pretty cool."

Chris, Mike, and Dan all nodded their heads. Mike spoke up. "Yeah, I've heard that name a few times in my cooking class." Chris nodded, also. "Same with my history class." Dan laughed. "Yeah, she's in my woodshop class too."

Derek laughed. "Mike is didn't know you cooked. Anyway, there's this rumor with her. I heard that nobody has ever seen her sneeze. Nobody."

Mike arched his eyebrow. "What, haha? Sneeze? But, everybody does that." Derek replied with a shrug. "Not Kristy. She has never been seen, even heard, sneezing." There was silence for about five minutes.

"Well, boys, looks like we got ourselves a game." Chris petitioned. "First one to make Kristy Parker sneeze wins."

"But how will we know that the person actually did it?" Dan asked. "We'll just have to film it. We have cell phones, don't we?" The four guys nodded. "Twenty bucks each. We got till the end of the day. First one to make her sneeze wins the pool. How does that sound?" Everyone threw the twenty dollar bills on the table and left the cafeteria.

12:30-

Mike got his supplies ready for cooking class. He was eagerly watching the door to see when Kristy was going to arrive. Then, she walked in. She was a shyer girl, but when she walked in, Mike noticed her immediately. Her school polo shirt was unbuttoned, slightly exposing some of her cleavage. Her skirt unintentionally showed off her full thighs.

Kristy didn't have a partner for cooking class. She usually cooked alone, in the back of the classroom. That is why Mike never really noticed her before.

"Kristy! Over here!" Mike called. Kristy looked around her and then pointed to herself. Mike nodded. She walked over to the counter. "Hello." She said. Mike introduced himself and got Kristy to agree to be his partner. Then, the class started.

They were making basic meals with eggs. They were making a ham and cheese omelet, when Kristy dropped her hair clip. Mike took this moment to take action. Kristy bent down to pick it up, and Mike took a second to admire her cleavage before he sprinkled a handful of pepper in her hair.

When Kristy got back up, she ruffled her hair, sending the tiny pepper grains in a cloud around her face. She smiled at Mike, oblivious, and took in a breath through her nose. Suddenly, her eyes widened a bit and her bottom lip quivered. She took a dainty finger and ran it under her nostrils. Suddenly, the bell rang and Kristy jolted from the room. "Dammit!" Mike whispered. If that nose had not sneezed for a long time, then it was going to take a lot more than some pepper to make it erupt.

1:15-

Chris was looking over his notes last minute before the test. Kristy sat right behind him, so he was going to make his move during this period.

Kristy came into the room rubbing her nose. There were still traces of pepper on her cleavage and shirt. She sat down in the chair abruptly and pulled out a pen and paper. The teacher handed out the tests and the period began. Chris was liable to fail, but all he was focused on was getting to Kristy's nose. He took some of his test, but was much unfocused.

Then, he pulled it out. A small bag of sneezing powder he had gotten from a joke shop a couple weeks back. He had a few other pranks in his backpack, but he hadn't used them yet.

He lightly dusted it all over his pen and waited for the teacher to divert his attention before turning around. "Hey Kristy, does this pen smell funny to you?" Kristy picked it up and took in a long sniff through her nostrils. Suddenly, her eyelids fluttered and she brought her hands in front of her face. "It smells...f-fine." She replied, rubbing her tickly nostrils and handing the pen back to Chris. Then, the bell ringed. "Man, that bell was way too convenient for her." Kristy jolted from the room, her chest bouncing away. She couldn't help but draw a few stares.

1:55-

Woodshop, it was the last period of the day. Dan had made sure that he was at the counter in front of Kristy. He had arrived at class a few minutes late, but still got the spot he needed.

Kristy looked desperate now. Her polo shirt was unintentionally completely unbuttoned, revealing an ample amount of cleavage. Dan had to keep himself from looking back. When the class started, he started sawing some wood and positioned the sawdust to shoot back at Kristy. Screeeeeccchhhh. The wood sawed and the sawdust made it's way into Kristy's nostrils. Her eyes teared and her bottom lip quivered. "Hii..hiiiii...heeeee…." Her chest puffed out, straining her polo shirt. Some of her black bra was visible through the unbuttoned collar with each sigh. "Haaaa......hiiiiieeeaaaahhhh....." She was desperately rubbing her nostrils. Brrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg. Final bell. Dan pounded his fist on the counter as Kristy ran out of the room.

3:30-

School was over, and Derek was getting ready to leave. He had to stay after to work on a biology presentation. He was walking out when he saw her. Sleeping. On a bench. He rubbed his eyes. Was he dreaming? This was it. Eighty bucks in his pocket. "I might even like making her sneeze…" He whispered to himself as he started fishing through his backpack.

He pulled out a feather pen (which he took from his biology classroom), a pepper packet from the cafeteria, and a long sharp blade of grass.

He quietly walked over to the bench. She must have missed her bus. He pulled out his phone and started filming. First the feather part of the quill pen went in. He fished it around her nostril bit, waiting for a reaction. He looked at her sexy cleavage; her black bra peaking out of her shirt, trying its absolute best to house her busty teenage chest. "Wow..." He thought to himself.

Her nose seemed to be already tickled from the earlier attempts. Finally, after fishing the feather around for a few seconds, he got a reaction. Her nose twitched and her nostrils flared. He opened up the pepper quietly and decided how much to put in her nostrils. He tickled the feather around some more as he poured the pepper gently into her hyper-sensitive nostrils. Tears formed at the corners of her closed eyes. Her nose twitched in tickly torment, the sneeze was building. "Hiihiihiiihiihii…." Her breaths hitched. Derek took the sharp blade of grass and smoothly worked and tickled it into the depths of her nostrils. "Heee...hiiiiii....haaaa....hiiiiiiiiihiiii....." Her chest puffed out, and her breasts jiggled. Then, as if Derek had pressed the detonator, the sneeze urged to be released. Her helpless nose was flaring and twitching wildly. Her buxom chest was desperately heaving. Her eyes watered and her bottom lip quivered. Derek hurried up and hid, filming the whole scene. As is a bomb was being set off in front of him, Kristy awoke, fluttering her hands desperately in front of her twitching nostrils. "Ohh....nooo...hhiihhihihihihhhiiiiiii..." Kristy pleaded. It was futile, though. The tickly torture had sent her nose over the edge. "Heeee....hhhaaaaaaaa....hhhhiiiiiiiiihhhhhhiiiiiiiiii..." Her chest gave one last beautiful heave as one last gentle tickly swipe of the grass brought her completely over the edge. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii.....hhhhhheeeeeeeeee.....hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

.HHHHIIIAAA

ASSSSSSSHHHHHHHEEEEEWWWWW!!" Her head flew into her hands and she rubbed at her nose. She doubled over, and her visible cleavage quaked and jiggled while her sexy thighs pressed together from the force of the sneeze. Derek was in heaven. He had never felt so much excitement from seeing a girl sneeze. Kristy hurriedly fled the scene.

Derek did not show the video to the guys the next day. He didn't want to. They had all returned each other’s twenty dollar bills. But, Derek actually wanted to see Kristy again. But will he?

Edited by Animeeze

DUDE! This is awesome! I wish I had thought of a plot like this, man!

Great lines, too:

"Not Kristy. She has never been seen, even heard, sneezing." There was silence for about five minutes.

"Hey Kristy, does this pen smell funny to you?"

Derek was in heaven. He had never felt so much excitement from seeing a girl sneeze. Kristy hurriedly fled the scene.

You could not have gotten me more interested than this story just did... unless parts two and three are even better! This series has found it's number one fan.

Allow me to put it even more simply...

:P:fury: :fury: :drool: :drool:

You could not have gotten me more interested than this story just did...

My thoughts exactly. We clearly have similar tastes, Animeeze. Any story I read from you seems to be a real winner! You just made my night. Carry on!

Whoa, I just read it again and found more great lines:

"If that nose had not sneezed for a long time, then it was going to take a lot more than some pepper to make it erupt. "

"Her nose twitched in tickly torment, the sneeze was building."

Tickly torment! Yay!!! Hope you write part 2 soon!

Thanks for all the comments, guys

zneeze- I'm glad you liked it, hopefully I'll have as many good lines in the next two stories

Fantasneezer- Thank you!

Elements- Thanks, glad you liked it

Demonstheses- I think we do have similar tastes, haha. Thank you!

zneeze- Thanks, again :D

DaBigOne- Woah, I'm glad you liked it, thank you!

INCREDIBLE!! although we shouldn't really be suprised, what with you being the author of 'Super Sneezes' my absolute favourite line of stories, but it looks like it could have some pretty stiff competition in this story (if you decide to expand on in).

Another job brilliantly done! :yes:

INCREDIBLE!! although we shouldn't really be suprised, what with you being the author of 'Super Sneezes' my absolute favourite line of stories, but it looks like it could have some pretty stiff competition in this story (if you decide to expand on in).

Another job brilliantly done! ;)

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it, I'll try my best to make my other stories just as good :unsure:

Here's the second part of the three part miniseries. I hope everyone enjoys this, I enjoyed writing it and I think that it turned out pretty good. Comments, questions, concerns welcomed. Here it is!

-----------------------

“There’s Something About Kristy” 2/3

Summer was over, and it was Derek’s last year of high school. It was a week into the school year, and he hadn’t even gotten a chance to meet up with his other friends. But, it was lunch time now and all four of them met at their usual table.

The lunch was met with a mutual sigh. “I wish the summer didn’t go by so quickly.” Mike started. “Definetley.” The rest of the group chimed in.

Silence ensued as everyone picked at their lunches. “Well, I went to Europe this summer.” Dan said. “It was pretty cool.” Everyone nodded their heads and mumbled the usual “Wows, cools, and neats.” Dan shrugged his shoulders as he took a bite of his cheeseburger.

“So I already got a group project for chemistry.” Derek spoke.

“Wow, that sucks. I barely have anything to do so far. Who’s in your group.” Chris replied.

Should he say it? Should he tell his friend’s who he was partnered with for the project? He battled his own conscience for a few seconds before blurting it out. “Kristy Parker.” Mike spit water all over the table.

“Shit, Mike was that necessary?” Dan asked waving the water from his arms.

“Sorry, but Kristy Parker? Damn, you’re lucky. She’s not in any of my classes this year. Hey, by the way, has anyone seen her sneeze yet? Hahaha.” They remembered the failed bet that they had made a few months before.

Derek felt a bit uncomfortable. After making Kristy sneeze that one time, he kind of had a “crush” on her. He continued to blindly laugh along with his friends.

“Well, anyway…” Derek continued, “We need the chemistry lab today, and it’s completely full. I was just thinking of sneaking in after school like we usually do.” Mike, Chris, and Dan looked at each other. “But with Kristy…” Chris uttered. Derek nodded weakly.

“Hahaha. Good luck with that! Just don’t get yourself suspended; we need you for the Wiffleball tournament tomorrow.” Chris laughed. Derek assured them that everything would be fine. Just then, Mike slapped two twenties onto the table. “Try it again. Double or nothing. Make her sneeze tonight, and it’s yours. What do you say?” Mike asked. Derek looked at the money. He had never turned down a bet before. A bead of sweat rolled down his temple. “Well?” Mike edged. “Ahh, I can’t.” Derek said while reluctantly pushing the twenty away.

“What? You can’t? What, do you like Kristy or something?” Derek shrugged. Chris and Mike looked at each other and smiled, then chuckled. “Why Kristy? Sure, she’s hot, but she doesn’t do anything. No sports, no friends, not even sneezing!” Derek shrugged. “I don’t know, guys. I just do.”

Dan gave Derek a playful punch on the shoulder. “Well then, go for it, hahaha.” They all left the table as the bell rang, ending lunch.

Derek met Kristy after school. She walked up to him, rubbing her reddened nose. “Hey, Kristy, are you okay?” Kristy nodded. “Well, it’s just some allergies. They should go away in a few days. The last of the pollen gets to my nose.” She shyly replied. “Well, we’ll meet tonight around six to do the project, alright?” Kristy nodded once more. “Alright, we need to try not to get caught, okay?” Derek then nodded as Kristy walked away. For a minute, Derek lost himself in the sway of Kristy’s full hips in her school skirt, but then snapped back into reality. Alone. With Kristy. And her allergies. Derek shuddered. What a night this was going to be.

6:00 PM-

Derek was waiting patiently in front of the chemistry lab window. “It’s six. She should be here soon…” He whispered to himself. He took his cell phone out of his shorts pocket to check the time again. Soon enough, Kristy came riding up to him on her bike. Her cleavage was wobbling in her black bra, which was almost covered by her light blue tank top. Her skimpy black sweat shorts tightly hugged her hips and full, round rear end. Derek never felt so nervous around another girl before, but Kristy seemed just as nervous to be around him. She rubbed her still red nose. “Alright, just climb through this window here. I’ll push it open; I left a textbook under it in class earlier so it wouldn’t close.” Kristy nodded.

They both climbed through the window and started to get to work. Derek wrote some notes as Kristy looked at specimen through the microscope. They worked for about a half an hour, taking notes and getting information. They talked to each other with some small talk, shared tidbits of each other’s lives. Then Kristy turned to look into the microscope. Derek looked at her auburn hair, and how her bangs fell over her face. And he looked at her cleavage, bulging from her tank top with each breath. Just then, Kristy turned and looked at him. “Derek…were you just...?”

“I…errr…I was just…ummm…” Derek was scrambling for words, but couldn’t find any to say. “Because…it’s okay. I feel the same way…” Kristy confessed. Derek’s, “oh shit”, feeling suddenly turned into relief and passion as he and Kristy drew closer together. Their young lips locked together as Derek lost himself. He brought his hands around Kristy’s back and onto her butt. Derek was on cloud 9 as the sound of footsteps sent both him and Kristy crashing down towards earth. “Derek, did you hear…” Derek put a finger over her lips and pointed towards the closet in the corner of the room. They quietly made their way to the closet, and Derek went in, followed by Kristy.

There was slience. Silence. More silence. Then the sound of sniffing. Sniffing? Where could that be coming from. Oh shit! Derek thought to himself. He was standing in the back of the cramped cleaning closet, with Kristy’s back pressing against his front, and possibly the dustiest feather duster in the history of mankind pressing against Kristy’s allergic nostrils. “D-deree…ehh…” She started to whisper as her buxom chest heaved and her nostrils twitched against the dusty feathers. He tried to reach and get the duster out of her face, but to no avail. It was stuck pretty well. Some dust settled on her rising cleavage. Derek, fighting his excitement, also fought with his conscience.

Kristy, the most perfect girl he had ever seen, was desperately caught in a tickly battle with a feather duster and was about to sneeze. On the other hand, that sneeze would get him suspended and he would miss the tournament. He watched as Kristy heaved and sighed and wriggled her nostrils trying to break free from the allergic tickle. Derek hurriedly slid his finger under Kristy’s twitching and tickled nose. He tried his absolute hardest to control his loins. “Ehhee…hiiiaaaa….” She began to give into the relentless tickle. The feathers itched and irritated her nostrils as the dust invaded and tickled. Her nostrils have not sneezed often, and this enormous tickle was comparable to setting a time bomb.

He watched as her cleavage rose and fell and felt her sexy thighs and butt quake against his crotch. He knew this night was going to be special. He rubbed his finger under her nose as her eyes teared and her bottom lip quivered. But, the duster continued to tease her nostrils, and her nose took in a tickly cloud of dust. “Dee…deee…eeehhh….hiaaaahhh….heeeehhhh…” She sighed and her buxom chest heaved, putting her bra to the test. “Heeaahhh…I…I’m…tryyy...ing….to…hooo….hooolldd…ittt…haaehh…hhhiiiiaaaaahhhh…” She tried her absolute best to control her nostrils when one feather too many got into her nostrils, and sent the busty, sneezy teen over the edge. “Hiiiaaahh….hhh…heeeeeeee….hhhhhhhhiiiiiii…..HHHIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHEEE

EEWWWWWWWW!!!” She sneeze and doubled over, her nose twitching and tickling still. Her round butt pressed into his crotch and her cleavage quaked. This girl was unintentionally teasing him to insanity. “Hiiiaaaa….heeeehhhhh….” The second sneeze crept up on her nose with another dusty tickle of the feather duster.

“Who’s there?” A voice called. Derek’s finger gently rubbed under her nostrils, coaxing her to hold the second sneeze for a few more seconds. “Heeiihhhh…” Her nose twitched and tickled relentlessly. The sneeze was seconds from erupting from her delicate nostrils. They watched through the crack of the door as the janitor walked away from the room. Derek released his finger from Kristy’s sneezy nose. “Hiiiaahhh….heeehhhhh….HEEEEEE…HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHSSSEEEEWWWW!!” She doubled over once more. Derek winced, trying his absolute best to control himself. Then they opened the door, grabbed the copybooks, and fled out the window. “HAAASHHEEWWW!!! HHAAASSHHHEWW!” Kristy’s tickled nostrils needed to release all of the irritants. Her hands fluttered in front of her face and her eyes teared. Derek stood with his mouth agape. Kristy ran towards the window and grabbed his hand, and they both left in the knick of time.

Derek continued to walk Kristy home. She sneezed the whole way. Kristy Parker, no doubt, made this the best night of his life.

Edited by Animeeze

WOW!! :notworthy: Another great story, they just keep getting better and better, if the next story is just as good, or even better than this one (which im betting it will be) then might I suggest that you think about continuing this series as you are with Super Sneezes, that would be AWESOME!!

Once again, fantastic story. :P:wub:

Excellent! Pity really that the plot doesn't let her sneeze for all of them; on the other hand, the anticipation and "buildup" hoho is fabulous...

(singsong) Someone's got a fet-ish, someone's got a fet-ish...

A-freakin'-mazing! As always!

*ahem* Shall I?

Derek’s, “oh shit”, feeling suddenly turned into relief and passion as he and Kristy drew closer together.

...and possibly the dustiest feather duster in the history of mankind pressing against Kristy’s allergic nostrils. (:))

He tried his absolute hardest to control his loins.

Her nostrils have not sneezed often, and this enormous tickle was comparable to setting a time bomb.

This girl was unintentionally teasing him to insanity.

Pardon me while I go and cry. :laugh:

We definitely needed some more "sneezing while hiding." You've fulfilled a much needed void once again. I'm ecstatic!

Thanks for the comments!

Sneeze999- Thank you! I might consider extending this, but for now I'm only planning on 3 parts, so that I can continue with Super Sneezes and other stories. It's a possibility that I might extend this, though.

sneeze007- Thank you!

giovinco- Thanks!

zneeze- Glad you liked this one too! And You're pardoned, haha. Thanks for the comments, you picked out most of my favorite lines too, haha.

Demos- Thank you very much, and thanks for reading my stories! I will try to make my other stories just as good :)

Dove- Thanks

Edited by Animeeze

This is my new favorite story. Sneezing while hiding with the guy getting turned on by it? Long time fantasy of mine.

. . . have you been reading my mind? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments!

TYS- Thank you!

elements- Thanks :D

Raven- Wow, thanks! And...maybe :bleh: haha

I love it! Just like all of your other stories!

You know, I'd love to see what would happen if your three sneezy teens (Amy, Kristy, and Nicole) all met each other somehow. That would be an interesting one.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm really looking forward to part 3!

Thanks, Blah! Hmmm...three sneezy teens...in the same place at one time...sounds interesting...anything's possible :sweatdrop: