Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for a story

Bongo

This story was always one of my favorites, and it's still advertised on the site, but not up. Has anyone saved it or anything?

Robert may find his hayfever annoying, but his girlfriend Ming sure doesn't. His ritual morning shower takes a few unexpected twists and turns.

Huh. It's theoretically on Serotica (mods, may I post the link? I know there 18+ stuff there), but it seems to be the only Male-listing link that won't work. :-( Maybe A_Nonny_Mouse knows? I think she's the one who hosts the site now. Good luck!

Abyssinia,

Me

If there's any 18+ content in the link you're posting, then no, you can't post it here. But - you can post it in the adult board if you like! :bleh:

Umm, isn't the Serotica link right in our Community Links section? Anyone can click those, ya know... :cryhappy:

• 2 years later...
This story was always one of my favorites, and it's still advertised on the site, but not up. Has anyone saved it or anything?

Robert may find his hayfever annoying, but his girlfriend Ming sure doesn't. His ritual morning shower takes a few unexpected twists and turns.

Hey, did you ever find this story? It's one of my favorites too. And the Serotica link doesn't work for it anymore (talk about a Bummer)

• 6 years later...

Archived