Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's with all the Honking on BB8?

blowhonkblow

It just seems that everyone is honking their horns on BB8. 2 lovely blonds with monster honks and red noses and a couple of the brunettes seems to be suffering too. I love that they all seem to be carting around travel packs for their copious blows.

Does anyone know the poop on this? Is it a BAD cold?

BHB

clips. now. xD

btw, the tempos clips are good... a pity that so many are doreen, who's a rather bland blower by my blow preferences... but still, some were golden ^^

Guest nose lover
clips. now. xD

btw, the tempos clips are good... a pity that so many are doreen, who's a rather bland blower by my blow preferences... but still, some were golden ^^

yeah Doreen's blows are kinda...boring :D:drool:

clips. now. xD

yeah Doreen's blows are kinda...boring :hypoc::naughty:

If you don't like them - don't watch them....! :D

I love Doreen, of all the blowers I've seen from Tempos' clips, she is my fave...which is why I'm glad there's so bloody many of her... :hypoc:

clips. now. xD

yeah Doreen's blows are kinda...boring :hypoc::naughty:

I cannot believe anyone is criticizing such a great effort by tempos.............that is why i do not post more.......and, i have a ton of stuff............be grateful to tempos for all of his hard work !!!

Un-believable. There's one where she's just sitting down and blowing and blowing and blowing. Then removes the tissue to show her terribly red nose.

I just wish I knew what the story line is (can't understand Ger). They're all blowing so there must be some serious cold that went around. The details would be great.

Does anyone know more about what looks like the cold from hell.

Howabout the blond chick who keeps crying. I just love her 1 handed honkers. She also has a lovely way of talking with tissue on her nose. Loving the "dasality".

WHat a find...Tempos for Pres!

Wow! sooooo much noseblowing.

I wish I could find some clips like that of guys blowing their noses, I wonder if any guys on the German bigbrother will develop colds or allergies :drool:

Nice too see someone so uninhibited about it too

Guest nose lover
mAN...it's like every 2 hours...paydirt.

Check out Sonja's honk-a-thon...truly unbelievable!

BHB

yeah Sonja is definately my fave! :specool:...lol granted i love honking female blows

• 1 month later...
love all the Doreen clips. she blows her nose a lot. does she have allergies or did she happen to get a cold?

I love Doreen too!

• 10 years later...
On 10/2/2008 at 8:52 PM, hankyhonk said:

Wow! sooooo much noseblowing.

I wish I could find some clips like that of guys blowing their noses, I wonder if any guys on the German bigbrother will develop colds or allergies :drool:

Nice too see someone so uninhibited about it too

In this video, a guy enters the kitchen at 2:00 and honks into a paper towel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjwXr22fVjc

Archived