Sneeze Fetish Forum

WWE: Melina

TheRiddler

I remember a forum member a while back having a picture of Melina sneezing which he had seen on a live WWE Smackdown show. I've been searching for the old post but seem to have lost it, however if anyone can remind me around what time it took place or even provide the link or the picture I'd be able to find the show and make a clip :(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, now I have the outfit she was wearing and the fact that Smackdown! was on UPN I should be able to locate something of interest within a week or so.

And if not, thanks ever so much for the pic :D

She really was but unfortunately an intense search has turned up nothing so far. I wish I knew what match she was involved with :laugh:

WOW gotta love the pre-sneeze hand waving......I'll help look in my spare time....finding this clip would be golden especially if we can hear her

Well she was obviously with Merc and Nitro, so that would put this in 2005. She is wearing summer clothing so we know it's between May-August. I'll look around and see what I can dig up.

Edit: I found this picture So MNM had Jillian Hall, which is after they lost the Tag Titles in July. So I'd start looking around August, unless she wore this outfit more than once, which is unlikely.

post-852-1223665093_thumb.jpg

That would be awsome if you were able to find it. Hey Kronik, didn't you write a start to a story about sneezing WWE divas once upon a time? Did you ever finish it?

That would be awsome if you were able to find it. Hey Kronik, didn't you write a start to a story about sneezing WWE divas once upon a time? Did you ever finish it?
Sounds like something I would do, I think that was when my first computer "exploded" and I had to get a new one. I didn't see the actual episode, cause that was before I started caring about Smackdown.
Did anyone here actually see/hear the sneeze as it happened?

I guess I can't get sued by telling you. The show was running late, one of the entrace pyros misfired causing excessive smoke. "Melina" is allergic to smoke. The waving of her hand in front of her face was meant to stop the sneeze not make her sneeze. Sound of her sneeze is "keee-chewww" Hope this helps.

If I'm right, here's the torrent:

http://www.torrentportal.com/details/24783...antedj.avi.html

You'll have to sign up to download, and I don't feel like doing it right now. I've already saved a lot of stuff on my computer, so downloading this huge file won't be good for it. I'll clean up files on my computer and then download it, or someone else can download it. Whichever comes first. LOL.

Hmm. Well if that doesn't work, then let's hope that TheRiddler can come through for us with his resources. I think that the match involved was Heidenreich vs. Johnny Nitro.

Well even a browsing of some of the most respected wrestling torrent sites has turned up nothing. I'll give the one Plasma has linked to a try now.

Update - No hints that it may not be working just yet, but the file size is massive so even if it is healthy with the seeder/leecher ratio it's gonna be quite a wait.

Also while I'm here, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar Allabs. That's TPT right? When did she sneeze?

I guarantee that the torrent isn't finished downloading yet - it hasn't even been 24 hours. Just relax, everyone.

Well even a browsing of some of the most respected wrestling torrent sites has turned up nothing. I'll give the one Plasma has linked to a try now.

Update - No hints that it may not be working just yet, but the file size is massive so even if it is healthy with the seeder/leecher ratio it's gonna be quite a wait.

Also while I'm here, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar Allabs. That's TPT right? When did she sneeze?

Hey Riddler, I've had the avitar up for sometime now, for some reason I'm drawing a blank on her name, from what I remeber she is a British actress or singer......who is TPT?

Hey Riddler, I've had the avitar up for sometime now, for some reason I'm drawing a blank on her name, from what I remeber she is a British actress or singer......who is TPT?

Tara Para Thompkinson I think, something like that. Anyway any idea of its origins...or any chance of an upload? :D

And the torrent seems dead, absolutely ZERO progress in 24 hours :blink:

Archived