Sneeze Fetish Forum

WWE: Melina

TheRiddler

Don't know if this will work:

http://fenopy.com/?keyword=Smackdown+Augus...rentsearch.y=19

This is the result I got for "Smackdown August 2005" instead of narrowing it down to the 25th. Hopefully it contains full length episodes from that month and not a bunch of highlights or something.

EDIT: This link provides more options:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?w...p;x=63&y=20

EDIT 2: Just found a couple of links to the specific episode:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?s...p;x=45&y=11

http://www.btmon.com/torrent/Smackdown%20August%2025,%202005

I hope that they're valid.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TPT is Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, by the way. She is supposedly an "it" girl, that is, famous for doing nothing and getting paid for it; a bit like Paris Hilton, only just a millionairess.

Well do you have the clip? I'm sure a great many number of people here on the forum could easily tell you how to make clips for everyone.

You know, I'm sure that the SECOND someone manages to make a clip, they *will* post it here....

Patience, young grasshopper, before you drive everybody crazy :)

You know, I'm sure that the SECOND someone manages to make a clip, they *will* post it here....

Patience, young grasshopper, before you drive everybody crazy :P

*bounces around and makes grasshopper noises*

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a clip of Melina sneezing, but... I don't think that I'll share. In fact, I have clips of Lena, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim, Taylor Wilde, and Mickie James sneezing too. They're all mine, and no else may see them. Only I may lay witness to their intense beauty. Maybe if you guys beg, I'll let you all have one. Actually, no. The only one who should be able to see them is me. MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :bleh::laugh::consoling::bleh:

:)

On a serious note, I'm thinking of paying for one of those torrents and making a clip myself. I'll just need to make the space available on my computer, so this may take awhile. Hopefully one of them has what we want.

Pay torrents? Since when do those exist?

If you're talking about those "Sponsored Links" they're fake ads. They'll probably never lead to the actual file you're looking for.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I'm attempting to buy a DVD set from someone that contains the episode in question. I'm still waiting for a reply from the seller. If I do manage to get it, I'll have to find a way to rip the footage from the DVD onto my computer. Then I'll be able to make a clip. I'll let you guys know if things go well.

Mod Note: Edited at poster's request ~Mute

I just successfully paid for the season set that contains the episode in question. I'm sorry that I took so long, but I had a problem using PayPal. Anyway, does anyone know how I could make a clip from the DVD so I can look into this while I wait for it to arrive?

I just successfully paid for the season set that contains the episode in question. I'm sorry that I took so long, but I had a problem using PayPal. Anyway, does anyone know how I could make a clip from the DVD so I can look into this while I wait for it to arrive?

I think the best course of action is as suggested above. Download a DVD ripping device and rip the whole thing to the PC, then it's just a matter of cutting it down which can be done very easily using the free Movie Maker software on Windows (and I'm sure Macs have something similar). Then it's just a matter of uploading it to savefile, posting the link here and accepting all the praise I'm going to give you :)

No, there's no need to rip the whole thing to your hard drive. There are DVD ripping programs that let you clip just a portion. One of the ones I posted should be able to do it. (I think...)

No, there's no need to rip the whole thing to your hard drive. There are DVD ripping programs that let you clip just a portion. One of the ones I posted should be able to do it. (I think...)

The man is no doubt correct.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked things out and the estimated delivery date for the DVD set is the 17th. Hold tight guys.

I guess I can't get sued by telling you. The show was running late, one of the entrace pyros misfired causing excessive smoke. "Melina" is allergic to smoke. The waving of her hand in front of her face was meant to stop the sneeze not make her sneeze. Sound of her sneeze is "keee-chewww" Hope this helps.

So, like, could you see her face the entire time she sneezed?

I got the DVDs faster than expected.

I watched the match in question but I didn't notice her sneezing! :P

There was one part of the video where she may have sneezed, but if she did it was off-screen. I didn't hear her sneezing either.

Are you guys sure it was the episode of August 25, 2005?

Well the pic has the UPN logo in the corner, did you catch that expression on her face? If not, we may have the wrong episode.

Archived