Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boarding School Role Play, Characters and Discussion

PetalsAndThorns

Ok, so due to popularity, request and hopes of everyone interested having a role play they're excited about, I plan on starting a Boarding School role play. However I have never attended, visited or even seen a boarding school myself, the most knowledge I have of them is from the Harry Potter books and other shows/books I read when I was younger. I did a little research and found a wikipedia page about them and am basing the following idea from that and my other small amount of knowledge of them. Please feel free to input ideas, whether they're about making the school more authentic or just suggesting an aspect you'd like to see in it. Also, feel free to post your character here even before we've sorted what the school's like out.

And for anyone like me who's never been to a boarding school, you might be interested in this page, especially the "Typical boarding school characteristics" to get a rough feel of it. Remember, it's wikipedia, so accuracy isn't guaranteed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boarding_school

First remember that we can explain more of the school as we're role playing, think of it like improv. Go along with what other people post, don't deny their reality and let the world build itself more from everyone's views of it. Now for my current very rough idea that is open to being torn down. I feel like the school should cover a large range of ages, especially with the rule from the higher-ups of the forum saying that characters must be over 13 and that members over 18 must have characters over eighteen while member's under 18 must control characters under 18 corresponding with their own age. Does covering possibly 12 years sound plausible? Also, what I got from the page was that a typical boarding school might have "several separate residential houses" rented in the area close to the school and not actually part of the school so... I mostly wanted to verify that you guys would agree with that... Also, I didn't see anything about this on the page, but I was thinking maybe the school would be a "pet's allowed" place :eek:

As for the setting not related to how boarding schools are run, I was considering a climate with cold, snowy winters and nice, pollen flower filled springs. This is also up for discussion.

As for creating characters, once again here's a model to base it off of. Feel free to add points or leave out points.

Name - ""

Age - ""

Gender - ""

Sexual orientation/romance? (should some romance get started somewhere this would be a useful piece of info. Also if you're averse to being involved in romance in the role play, please list that here.) - ""

Appearance - ""

Rough Personality - ""

Year/job (Housemaster?) (ex. 1st year student, 2nd year student... etc / History Teacher, Math Teacher, matron etc...) - ""

Sneezing causes (ex. Allergies, prone to colds (note - allergies can be discovered or developed during the role play, so keep that in mind)) -

Extra info - ""

So, anyone that's interested feel free to chip in and once we've got an idea solid enough to work with we can start up the role play. Also, people are free to have as many characters of any gender as they want and can work with.

Well, I've never taken part in any sort of role play before, so I would be bound to get lots of things wrong. But it sounds like a wonderful idea, and almost all the schools I've attended have had some boarding component, though I've never boarded myself. However I have sort of lived in such a school.

I don't quite understand the process, but I assume this is a mixed school, in which case my first character would be the house captain of a girls' house, captain of lacrosse and stern prefect...

OK .. excellent idea .. I think my character would be an English male science teacher who is also a housemaster - for one fo the girls houses

Name : Francis Debrett

Orientataion : Heterosexual male

Sneeze causes : Hay fever and can be proe to winter colds

Who's next to enrol at the school ??

That depends on how realistic you want to be. A male housemaster wouldn't be allowed for a female house. Keep in mind no 18+ material is permitted in this roleplay.

That depends on how realistic you want to be. A male housemaster wouldn't be allowed for a female house. Keep in mind no 18+ material is permitted in this roleplay.

I bow to yoru knowledge Lynne ...

Francis has just got a new role as housemaster in a male house

Ok, well it looks like a few people are interested and seem ready to go without any more discussion, so I'll go get the thread started.

One more question to throw around is the idea of school uniforms. We'll currently assume that the school doesn't have them and if the idea catches on we can have the school introduce them. Please post any more questions and discussions here and feel free to create multiple characters.

Soon as I have the role play thread up, I'll post a link at the bottom of this post.

And lastly, my characters. Hopefully no one will mind that I choose to create a girl and a boy.

Name – Full name is Christina Knight but is called Chris

Age – 18

Gender – Female

Sexual orientation/romance? – Bisexual, prefers girls, open to romance

Appearance – Long brown hair, altering between dark brown and more orange/brown where the light can get to it. She hasn’t cut it in long enough she doesn’t remember when she last did and it naturally stops a little bit above her hips. Her hair is naturally wavy/curly as such that it easily, and usually, ends up tangled, often worn in a pony-tail during humid weather and sometimes a braid over her shoulder if it’s hot enough. While her skin isn’t milky white it is light and tends more toward burning than tanning. Her eyes are hazel and, she’d been told, change between being browner to greener. She’s around average height, thin and muscular.

Rough Personality – Chris has a strong, down to Earth personality. She can be quite sarcastic and joking. She’ll tend towards honesty, whether in a kind way or a “yeah, you sucked there” way and will give joking prods but knows when to be gentler and can be welcoming and caring. She’s quite opinionated, dislikes “feminist” attitudes because she feels it centers around “proving women are equal to men and not bound by them” or “proving women are better than men and not bound by them” which she finds extremely paradoxical since if your belief is that women are not bound by men, why are you basing your proof that women aren’t bound by men by obsessing over proving yourself against men? Her thought process, you don’t want to be bound by men, quit ranking yourself by them for a start and just stop registering the difference.

Year – Which ever year an 18 year old would be in, I would guess 12th.

Sneezing causes – tends to get quite sneezy during colds. Has light allergies to some perfumes, she’s not sure which and none other that she knows of as yet.

Extra info – Chris is an avid member of the equestrian team and acts as an assistant coach at points despite having no official position as such.

Name – Glen Fox

Age - 18

Gender - Male

Sexual orientation/romance? – Gay though still coming to terms and by no means out yet

Appearance – Light blond hair, short and messy. Pale skin with a slightly freckly face. He has bright blue eyes and a frail build, a bit shorter than average height. While his sight is good enough that he goes around without glasses he’ll often put them on during classes where he needs to see the board.

Rough Personality – Glen is a shy person and having recently transferred into the school he is out of place despite his age. He loves drama and acting and will put his all into it despite being shy; however he is very nervous about being a boy doing it. He’s fairly geeky about his passions when he opens up to people.

Year – If Chris’s year would be 12th than he’s in 11th, his birthday being early in September.

Sneezing causes – Is easily prone to colds, has light, manageable allergies to cats and most dogs.

Extra info – Moved to the area when his mother, single for 14 years, finally remarried to a man she met while he was on vacation in their town. Is considering becoming a member of the drama club and chorus.

Link to Role Play - http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=30539

Bitchin'! I just started watching Ouran, so I'm really in a school-ish mood right now.

Name - "Claude Richards"

Age - "18"

Gender - "Male"

Sexual orientation/romance? - "Heterosexual. Very flirtatious, but not terribly serious about relationships."

Appearance - "Claude has blue eyes and short, straight blond hair which he never bothers to style. He is of slightly above average height, and appears to be less muscular than he really is. Even though there isn't a strict school uniform, Claude has a tendency to dress 'fancy,' regardless of the occasion."

Rough Personality - "Despite his proper-sounding name and wealthy heritage, Claude is a troublemaker. He is highly intelligent, but he is also very lazy, which leads to him coming up with improper ways to pass his 'free time.' Claude typically skips his homework assignments and cuts classes, but he always manages to achieve high scores on tests. He is also usually very sarcastic, and will rarely give a straight answer, especially if the question he is being asked seems serious. Claude thinks of himself as a 'cool nerd,' as in addition to his carefree personality, his mind is full of internet memes and obnoxious catchphrases which he uses without end."

Year/job - "12th Year"

Sneezing causes - "Slightly allergic to cats."

Extra info - "His room is on the boys-only floor of the Primrose house."

Name - "Veronica Starson"

Age - "18"

Gender - "Female"

Sexual orientation/romance? - "Heterosexual. Fairly reserved."

Appearance - "Veronica has shoulder-length light brown hair which she usually keeps in a tight bun during the day, and she lets it down when she returns to her room. Her eyes are hazel, and she wears glasses to read both books and notes written by her teachers during classes, though she can generally see well enough without them. Veronica's attire typically consists of anything she deems to be 'fit for a lady.'"

Rough Personality - "Veronica always tries her hardest to be prim and proper, no matter what is going on around her. She is generally very stoic and will most likely remain silent unless spoken to. Veronica's favorite pass time is reading, and she spends almost all of her free time in the school library. She has made a point never to lie to anyone, and as such has a tendency to be brutally honest, even with her closest friends. To those who don't know her, she may come across as bored with every facet of life, but she's happy just the way she is, even if she doesn't show it."

Year/job - "12th Year"

Sneezing causes - "Highly allergic to dogs, moderate hay fever."

Extra info - "She has a secret passion for stuffed animals and keeps a stash of them under her bed. Her room is on the mixed floor of the Marigold house."

Well, I'd better have a go at getting a character in here. Sadly, mine was going to be the typical heroine of an old-style British school story, so let's say she's transferred from a much more tradtional school. Also I don't understand years, so I'll gloss over that.

Name : Laetitia Snettisham-Gore

Sexual orientation: Has never been interested; but , finally, is beginning to have feelings for both and any genders. Yet very romantic friendships for a long time.

Appearance: Short dark curls, and a quite small frame . Almost muscular from long hours on the lacrosse pitch, and embarrassed by her late development as a very curvaceous girl. Facially, she is almost stereotypically girly, pale, with freckles and a snub nose with nostrils that....etc.

Personality: Having moved from St Moribunda's to do the Sixth at the Academy, she is a bit of a loner, defined by her huge abilities. In one year she has been made House Captain of Marigold, a School Prefect and Captain of the Lacrosse Team. She is strict but fair, though sometimes mocked for her inability to deal with the change from her more traditional ways. Most people however admire her sunny disposition etc.

Year: what she thinks of as second year sixth.

Sneezing: Hay fever, of course. Well, she is just very sneezy and allergic to lots of stuff; pepper and many foodstuffs.

Extra info: As House Captain, has the best study in the house, up in the eaves, to which she summons the recalcitrant.

PS Naturally enough, she likes to press wild flowers, and writes poetry.

I made 2 very opposite girls that I thought might have interesting personalities...and I guess I kinda assumed they had uniforms :yes:

♥♥♥

Name - Alicia Kraik

Age - 18

Gender - female

Sexual orientation/romance? straight...but likes to fool around with girls, too B)

Appearance - small (5'3") and curvy, but with curves that are not too big for her frame (a bit busty for her frame, but not too outrageous) , black straight shoulder length hair with a red tint to it, wears her clothes as revealing as possible, sometimes breaking dress code. She has big hazel/green eyes that she coats with eyeshadow and mascara and big juicy lips with a feminine pointed nose.

Rough Personality - mischevious vixen who likes to annoy people and flirt, very bossy and pushy, not at all quiet and very much a troublemaker

Year/job - student

Sneezing causes - very sneezy with colds, usually catches stuff from people around her, allergic to bunnies :3

Extra info - has loud sneezes that usually come in doubles

not the best student grade-wise...but randomly talented in some sports like twirling and horses

lives on the mixed floor, has 2 pet cats, one black and one siamnese named Zara and Chi (yes she takes advantage of others' cat allergies!)

MARIGOLD HOUSE (mixed floor)

♥♥♥

Name - Emiko (Emi) Tsukino

Age - 18

Gender - female

Sexual orientation/romance? straight

Appearance - thin frame with sweeping bangs and mid-back length orangey-auburn straight hair that she sometimes curls, very neat, modest, and professional in her clothing, tall for being asian (5'6") and thin with just enough curves to make her feminine but not too much. She has big brown asian eyes with long eyelashes and a small round nose.

Rough Personality - quiet and timid, but wants a boyfriend (she makes up love songs and plays them on her guitar), she likes music but hates when people listen to her sing or play guitar, very sweet and girly, easily embarrased

Year/job - student

Sneezing causes - allergic to dust, cats, hayfever, cut grass, perfume, photic sneezer. very sneezy

Extra info - has many quick, girly sneezes that are usually stifled, her sneezes embarass her

plays guitar and sings, makes higher than average grades

has japanese heritage, but was born and raised in whatever country this takes place in

lives on the girls only floor or mixed floor (haven't decided yet) and has a ferret pet named Momo

PRIMROSE HOUSE

♥♥♥

NEW CHARACTER:

Name - Stephanie Welch

Age - 18

Gender - female

Sexual orientation/romance? unknown...probably a lesbian

Appearance - average looking pretty much everywhere, except she is half-asian, so she has asian eyes and a small frame. She has straight black hair (and bangs) that goes mid-back, and she usually ties it up in pigtails. Her eyes are black and usually in a blank stare.

Rough Personality - very quiet and reserved. She is a very 'anonymous' kind of girl that generally makes no impact on a person, except for her best friend, Emiko. Most people would describe her as "strange" or "scary". She is a bit ditzy, but more of a 'spaced out' kind of ditzy, like she's not all there.

Year/job - student

Sneezing causes - allergic to scented things like cleaners and shampoo.

Extra info - has a sneeze fetish, and especially likes it when girls sneeze.

loves animals and nature, as well as reading. She can be found mostly in the courtyard or the library, usually with her nose in a book. She has no pets of her own.

She claims to have witch powers and the ability to curse people, but most people are too afraid to confirm this.

She is in art club and is a very talented painter. (of course she usually paints animals and nature)

Her sneezes are very quiet and usually occur in singles, followed by another single soon. She is not as sneezy as most people.

Her best (and only) friend is Emiko. (Emiko becomes more talkative around her)

She is not Emiko's roommate.

PRIMROSE HOUSE (girls only floor)

♥♥♥

Name - Jake Aaron

Age - 18

Gender - male

Sexual orientation/romance? straight

Appearance - 6" tall, thin (but not very thin), sandy brown hair with blonde highlights that covers part of his soft blue eyes. General 'attractive' look, but very laid-back about his appearence. He has a very casual, natural, appealing look. He has a pointed, long, but not narrow nose.

Rough Personality - The "Nice Guy". The kind of person you just can't hate (you know what I'm talking about!) who is always kind and considerate of others. He has low self-esteem and can become depressed, especially with girl problems (he has no problem getting one, it's just keeping one that's hard) Rarely complains or talks about personal problems. Not particularly outgoing, but not shy either.

Year/job - student

Sneezing causes - allergic to animals, plants, perfume, pretty much everything. photic sneezer, sneezes ALL THE TIME. Catches everything, and is sniffly in cold weather.

Extra info - sneezes in triples (usually) for colds, in fits for allergies, and once for photic.

would rather sniffle than blow his nose (in public) because he finds this embarrassing.

He is in film class/club?, drama club, and speech club, and is a good public speaker (he has charisma).

he has academic talent but is not boastful, and sometimes he even doubts his intelligence.

Girls often dump him because he does not remember 'important' dates (laid-back personality)

He is a terrible liar.

MARIGOLD HOUSE (boys only floor)

♥♥

It's so hard to decribe with a few words the pictures in my head :/

~~I don't know if I'll have much time to play with them, but I would like to RP :naughty:

I guess i should add these up, seeing as ive already wrote them in. lol

Name - Paula Julie

Age - 16

Gender - Female

Sexual orientation/romance? Straight.

Appearance - 5'2" short, curly brown hair, tiny and very pretty. The picture of innocence.

Rough Personality - Paula hasn't had the best of luck in her life. Aside from her abuseive father back home, she tends to be a clutz. She still manages to allways make the best of things and look on the bright side. She has a heart of gold which she wears on her sleave for the world to see and embrace.

Year/job - 1st year student.

Sneezing causes - Allergic to flowers, cats, and dust... that she knows of. Also tends to get sick easily as she overworks herself.

Extra info- Paula loves to dance, in fact, she will do just about anything to be sure she is always on time for it. She lives on the mixed floor. Shes an A/B student and Captain of the school dance team! She also loves to sing but is too nervous to do it in public.

Name - Simon Lewis

Age - 17

Gender - Male

Sexual orientation/romance? Straight, he's deffinatelly a ladies man.

Appearance - Tall, dark hair, and British. Need I say more? lol

Rough Personality - Simon seems like a rude, egotistic maniac in the eyes of some people. Its the ones who he gets exceptionally close to in his life tht see his true heart.

Year/job - 1st year student

Sneezing causes - Often gets very sneezy colds, but aside from that not much.

Extra info - Has a pet cat that lives with him at the dorm. Lives on mixed floor. He is filthy rich, but has never been one to brag about it or anything. Planning on following in his fathers steps by taking over his record label.

Saulasneezes, if you want your characters to be under 18, you'll have to disclose your date of birth to the staff. You can e-mail us at staff at sneezefetishforum dot org. If you're not 16 yourself, your characters will have to be over the age of 18.

I've always wanted to do a role play, so I might as well give it a whirl!

Name: Roland Skinner

Orientation: heterosexual

Job: English teacher, Choirmaster

Rough Personality: shy, loves to teach but isn't assertive enough to keep his students under control. Often defends wayward students to his own detriment.

Appearance: tall , slim build, brown hair with flecks of gray.

Sneeze inducers: hay fever, cold temperatures, prone to colds, extremely photic.

Additional Info: A handkerchief user and frequent nose blower.

me too! i want to play ;) but am nervous too...

Name: Kimberly Jenner (Kim)

Orientation: heterosexual

Job: Biology teacher

Personality: Quiet but not shy. Does not have many friends in town because she's new in town (just starting this semester at the school). She doesn't make many friends but the ones she has are really good ones. Likes a good joke and quick to tell a good one too. People enjoy her company. Has earned awards for her teaching ability.

Appearance: Midlength dirty blond straight hair which she has to keep that way by using smelly (!) hair products. 5 ft 5 in, thin but muscular, blue eyes, small nose.

Sneeze inducers: fresh cut grass, certain spices

Additional info: She split from her husband 2 yrs ago and decided to move to a new town, get a new job and start fresh.

I think Frances needs some additional characterisation :

Name : Francis Debrett

Orientataion : Heterosexual

Job: Science teacher - specialisation Chemistry

Boys housemaster in Primrose house

Sneeze causes : Hay fever - primarily freshly cut grass, can be prone to winter colds

Personality : Used to be a very successful tennis player but gave it up when Carol walked into his life, she was completley anti-competition of any kind especailly sporting,.. Now bitterly regretting that as Carol and he have split up .. reason may be something to do with strange behaviour towards females who sneeze ... but he has great trouble in putting his thoughts into words. Medium build with dark wavy hair and has kept his sporty looks .. keen on dressing with style and ofetn can be seen teaching in old sports jacket with large coloured handkerchief in the breast pocket.

Looking for a new star after Carol and maybe even romance if it turns up

Saulasneezes, if you want your characters to be under 18, you'll have to disclose your date of birth to the staff. You can e-mail us at staff at sneezefetishforum dot org. If you're not 16 yourself, your characters will have to be over the age of 18.

huh? im confused. im 14...

huh? im confused. im 14...

And there's no age or birth date in your profile. That's why I told you you'd have to disclose your age to the staff before you'd be allowed to participate with underage characters. The rules are quite clearly spelled out in PetalsAndThorns' original post for this roleplay, and if you'd read them, we wouldn't have run into this problem.

Please contact the staff with your date of birth at the address I posted previously, and we'll unblock your roleplay post.

This seems to be going well, but not having done it before, can I ask how the various characters are able to interact, if people can never control anyone else's character? At the moment they're all going around in their own little parallel worlds.....

eg, if I sent Laetitia to the stables, would she encounter the other girl there, or would they mysteriously have become depopulated?

This seems to be going well, but not having done it before, can I ask how the various characters are able to interact, if people can never control anyone else's character? At the moment they're all going around in their own little parallel worlds.....

eg, if I sent Laetitia to the stables, would she encounter the other girl there, or would they mysteriously have become depopulated?

I was actually wondering the same thing...I left my character's (Emiko's) roommate a mystery in case anyone wanted to fill that role (and stuff like that)

I'm too nervous about trying to set my characters up with other people's to start anything because I've never RP'd before... ;)

I believe it will be easier for interaction to occur once classes start, as everyone will be in places where they can easily bump into each other and right now everyone is in their own place. The biggest thing for interaction is being able to tell from a person's post where that person's character was left last. Such as in my last post I ended with Chris entering the Primrose House, so it is free for someone to bump into her as she comes in or someone in the area to talk to her or such. I removed her from the stables mostly because I didn't think other people's characters were likely to be going there. This isn't solid "you should do this" as I'm not a pro, amazingly experienced, knows everything role player but I find it a good idea to make it clear at the end of your post as to where your character is so that, should someone want to start an interaction between their character and yours they can.

In our current situation -

Frances is in his rooms so that's not the best place for others to open interaction with him.

Claude is off looking for ladies which is a good move for Blah Blah ILS to start an interaction with someone else's character but not the best or other people to open interaction them selves.

Veronica is currently in the Marigold common room so anyone else in the area would be free to start interacting with her.

Roland has just entered the Marigold house so anyone in the area can open interaction with him.

Kim is currently in the teachers' lounge.

Laetitia seems to be in the Gothick hall.

Alicia's gone off looking for people to interact with which similar to Claude is a good move to start interaction from her however since she's defined that Alicia's gone down the Marigold halls someone could see her and start interaction of their own.

Emiko has just run off in the court yard so if someone brought their character to the area they could easily bump into her.

Jake I believe has fallen asleep in the marigold common so someone could open interaction there.

Chris as stated has just entered the Primrose House.

Glen is currently curled in a corner of the Marigold common.

After posting this I'm going to go post in the role play and start up an interaction as an example. The reason I didn't do this before was mostly that Glen is deadly shy and Chris wasn't anywhere near anyone else.

Good question and if your still having problems with this please feel free to speak out and ask questions. Also keep up with asking questions here as I believe the discussions will help the role play run smoothly.

I believe it will be easier for interaction to occur once classes start, as everyone will be in places where they can easily bump into each other and right now everyone is in their own place. The biggest thing for interaction is being able to tell from a person's post where that person's character was left last. Such as in my last post I ended with Chris entering the Primrose House, so it is free for someone to bump into her as she comes in or someone in the area to talk to her or such. I removed her from the stables mostly because I didn't think other people's characters were likely to be going there. This isn't solid "you should do this" as I'm not a pro, amazingly experienced, knows everything role player but I find it a good idea to make it clear at the end of your post as to where your character is so that, should someone want to start an interaction between their character and yours they can.

In our current situation -

Frances is in his rooms so that's not the best place for others to open interaction with him.

Claude is off looking for ladies which is a good move for Blah Blah ILS to start an interaction with someone else's character but not the best or other people to open interaction them selves.

Veronica is currently in the Marigold common room so anyone else in the area would be free to start interacting with her.

Roland has just entered the Marigold house so anyone in the area can open interaction with him.

Kim is currently in the teachers' lounge.

Laetitia seems to be in the Gothick hall.

Alicia's gone off looking for people to interact with which similar to Claude is a good move to start interaction from her however since she's defined that Alicia's gone down the Marigold halls someone could see her and start interaction of their own.

Emiko has just run off in the court yard so if someone brought their character to the area they could easily bump into her.

Jake I believe has fallen asleep in the marigold common so someone could open interaction there.

Chris as stated has just entered the Primrose House.

Glen is currently curled in a corner of the Marigold common.

After posting this I'm going to go post in the role play and start up an interaction as an example. The reason I didn't do this before was mostly that Glen is deadly shy and Chris wasn't anywhere near anyone else.

Good question and if your still having problems with this please feel free to speak out and ask questions. Also keep up with asking questions here as I believe the discussions will help the role play run smoothly.

thank you for the summary - it's very helpful! :razz:

Hmm, I have two characters, who are twins!

Name –Jacob Tiller

Age – 17

Gender – Male

Sexual orientation/romance? – Straight, but likes his guy friends a lot too.

Appearance – Dark brown hair, particularly long fringe that covers part of his eyes and makes him have that “emo” kind of look, about 5’9, and has that 12-year-old look in his face. His nose is just a little pointed. Has quite firm muscles, a result from daily gym workouts.

Rough Personality – Quite a nice guy, but if he’s mad, he’s really mad. He’s kind of a Casanova, messing around with girls, and can be always seen texting one of his many girl friends, even during classes. However, he is somewhat over-protective of his twin sister Jamie and will not tolerate any other guy having relationships with her.

Year – First

Sneezing causes – Dust, cold places.

Extra info – Jacob is obsessed with drawing. He can draw anything he wants, if he has the motivation to.

And for his sister, Jamie.

Name – Jamie Tiller

Age – 17

Gender – Female

Sexual orientation/romance? – Straight female.

Appearance – Her hair is tied up in a ponytail, and wears glasses. She has a slender body, and quite pale skin. For a girl, she is quite tall, 6’2, and she has a round nose.

Rough Personality – Looks up to Jacob like an older brother, even though she came out first. She is extremely quiet and doesn’t mingle well with other people, and is even shyer towards boys. However, if one takes the effort to know her, she will be a great friend. She is almost always seen with a book in her hands or in front of her face.

Year – First.

Sneezing causes – Dust, cold, animal fur, pollen. Jamie almost always stifles her sneezes, unless she's alone or really can't control herself.

Extra info – In her previous school, Jamie would give tuition to those students who were weak in a particular subject. She can’t take P.E. because of a complication she had when she was 12, whenever she runs she would develop extreme cramps.

Whee lets go!

Name - Caroline Helena Oswald-Oxley

Age - 18

Gender - Female

Sexual orientation/romance? Anything goes

Appearance - Auburn hair, pale skin, blue eyes, studious looking.

Rough Personality - Reserved but not shy. Quietly rebellious. Likes to write.

Year/job (Housemaster?) Upper sixth, year 12....whatever.

Sneezing causes - Photic. Prone to colds. Likes to sneeze.

Extra info - Another new girl in Marigold.

Name - Stephen Smedlington

Age - 18

Gender - Male

Sexual orientation/romance? Heterosexual - cannot abide any other sexual orientation... shoot them, bounders !! .

Appearance - Auburn hair, swarthy, blue eyes, intelligent needs tro wear glasses but likes to wear a monocle

Personality - Keeps himself toi himself until he drinks alcohol then can become rebellious... has just started to take snuff e.

Year/job (Housemaster?) Upper sixth,.. here to finish hs studies befiore university.. left Eton at the end of the last term -- due to circumstances he does not wish to talk about ..

Sneezing causes - Severe allergy to cats and recent acquistion and taking of snuff .. now finds he lkes to sneeze

Extra info - A new boy in Marigold even though he has heard on the grapevine that all the 'action' is in Primrose

Is determined to continue to wear his Eton gown as mich as he can .. and is disappointed that he could not

bring James, the family butler with him to the academy

Archived