Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being told to blow your nose

Geoff Adams

Hi all,

Im wondering if anyone has been told by someone else, recently or otherwise, to blow your nose, either because of incessant sniffling, a noticeably drippy nose, or another reason. Who instructed you to do so? And what was your response? Thanks everyone!

Geoff

• 1 year later...

just because of my fetish i have been told by several woman to go blow my nose, i will sniffle on purpose to see if they will make me. sorry ladies don't mean to be annoying

I haven't often been told, but occassionally I tell my husband to. In fact, I sort of taught him how because he used to just pinch the bottom of his nose shut and pat the nostrils instead of actually blowing and getting anything out. Of course I don't do that to anyone else...over the age of 3...

I haven't often been told, but occassionally I tell my husband to. In fact, I sort of taught him how because he used to just pinch the bottom of his nose shut and pat the nostrils instead of actually blowing and getting anything out. Of course I don't do that to anyone else...over the age of 3...

:D That's rather sweet that you sometimes tell your husband to blow his nose! I'm not into blowing- I just think it's cute that it's something you might say when you're married. :dead:

I once had a BOSS, an attractive lady in her later 30s, tell me to blow my nose. I had sneezed a number of times, and she just passed me a bunch of tissues and told me to blow my nose... in an office full of people. It was a little strange, but I kind of liked it. She was a micromanager, but in a sweet way.

I have experience on both ends of it and they are probably in obs somewhere on the forum. I'll try do just do quick explainations here. When I was a little kid I was out with my mom and she caught me wiping my nose on my coat sleave. She offered me a kleenex and I denied it and said I was fine. It was so embarrassing! Every once in a while my allergies will get really bad and it's like I have a cold, but not quite, and taking allergy medicine makes me completely fine so it's weird. On one of these occasions I was in middle school and hadn't take any medicine yet. I was in a class and coughing and the coughing was making my nose run. My friend was sitting next to me and I was trying really hard not to cough, but I couldn't control it and I guess my nose was looking drippy because my friend offered to get me a tissue. I tried to laugh it off and say I was fine and covered my face with my hand while I walked to the tissue box in the classroom. I blew my nose and walked back to my seat but I was mortified! I've only blown my nose in front of people a few times in my lifetime.

On the other end, when my ex came to visit me one time he didn't seem to be able to breathe through his nose at all. I asked several times when we were trying to go to sleep if it would help him breathe and sleep better if he got up and blew his nose, but he kept saying it wouldn't help he was too stuffed up. He did end up blowing his nose several times on his own though.

I'm not really into nose-blowing so much, but I think if someone told me to blow my nose I'd be pretty mortified in general! Unless it's someone that knows you well enough, I feel like that subject shouldn't be brought up..

• 8 years later...

Not sure why, but a topic worth resurrecting! This is part of my fetish and I have purposely sniffled, just to see if my wife would tell me to blow my nose! Does it make me weird, absolutely! 

Anyone who has read my self obs knows that my blows can produce quite a bit of snot! 

I remember a time when my wife heard me sniffling after doing yard work. We were in the kitchen and I was sniffling really bad from my allergies acting up while washing my hands. While I was drying off my hands, she walked into the bathroom, grabbed a white tissue tissue from the box of Puffs Plus and came into the kitchen and handed it to me. As she was handing me the tissue, she said, “you sound snotty, why don’t you blow your nose?”

i took the tissue from her, folded it over, put it to my nose and started blowing out of my right nostril, then the left. Have you ever had SO MUCH SNOT, you had to bend over to keep blowing all of it out? Yep, that happened there..even got snot in my hands. Well, while I was blowing my nose, she said, “ew, that’s gross” while she was watching me blow my nose the whole time. 

After I was done, I washed my hands again and we went about our day.

I have never been told to blow my nose, but I wish I had the courage to offer a tissue to someone with a runny nose!

My friend had done that to me. I had a bit of a cold in the nose, I was in class, and he couldn't understand me between my sniffling and congested voice so he reached over the desk and grabbed a few tissues and handed them to me. "here blow your nose, I can't understand you" I thanked in and went over to the trash can to go blow me nose. He does that a lot now and I do that to him since we both have allergies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, Ben Drowned said:

My friend had done that to me. I had a bit of a cold in the nose, I was in class, and he couldn't understand me between my sniffling and congested voice so he reached over the desk and grabbed a few tissues and handed them to me. "here blow your nose, I can't understand you" I thanked in and went over to the trash can to go blow me nose. He does that a lot now and I do that to him since we both have allergies.

So cute! 

• 2 weeks later...

Does'nt happen often, though a little embarrassing.

I'd just love to be told by a woman I'm attracted to, to blow my nose every day 😊

This phenomenon is part of my fetish too!

While in high school I dated this beautiful girl who had two long-haired cats. I’m normally not that allergic to cats, but these beasts made my nose itch and run like crazy!

When she first found out that I was allergic to her cats, she was sympathetic, and always made sure there were tissues nearby when I came over. I would deliberately sniffle or wipe my nose on my hand, acting like I was too proud to get a tissue in front of her. At first she would ask “Need a tissue?” After I refused, she’d insist: “Go on, go get a tissue.”

After a while she stopped asking, and whenever I would get to sniffling, she would sigh, find the nearest box of tissues and hand me one.

She only told me directly to blow my nose once. We were driving back from the river, and hay fever must have been what was making me sniffly that day. I sniffled for about the first twenty minutes as I drove, until she asked, “Do you have any tissues in here?”

“Nope, I don’t think so.”

Almost immediately she found some napkins in the center console, tossed two in my lap, and said, “Here, blow your nose please.”

There’s a reason that has stayed so vividly etched in my memory!

10 minutes ago, Evan431 said:

This phenomenon is part of my fetish too!

While in high school I dated this beautiful girl who had two long-haired cats. I’m normally not that allergic to cats, but these beasts made my nose itch and run like crazy!

When she first found out that I was allergic to her cats, she was sympathetic, and always made sure there were tissues nearby when I came over. I would deliberately sniffle or wipe my nose on my hand, acting like I was too proud to get a tissue in front of her. At first she would ask “Need a tissue?” After I refused, she’d insist: “Go on, go get a tissue.”

After a while she stopped asking, and whenever I would get to sniffling, she would sigh, find the nearest box of tissues and hand me one.

She only told me directly to blow my nose once. We were driving back from the river, and hay fever must have been what was making me sniffly that day. I sniffled for about the first twenty minutes as I drove, until she asked, “Do you have any tissues in here?”

“Nope, I don’t think so.”

Almost immediately she found some napkins in the center console, tossed two in my lap, and said, “Here, blow your nose please.”

There’s a reason that has stayed so vividly etched in my memory!

Can sooo relate to that Evan431.  Something exiting about someone responding to us in such a way. ..x

i would straight up disembowel anyone who told me to blow my nose but that's just me. i would be sooooooooo embarassed and offended, and like a little bit insulted??? like geez. i'm a grown adult i can figure out what to do with my own nose, fuck. that being said, no disrespect to anyone who feels differently than me. i'm a unique creature. 

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I love when someone tells me to blow my nose. 

One of my friends mom used to give me rides home in high school.  Sometimes I would induce in the bathroom and make my nose runny before the ride home just so she might offer me a tissue...

She always had a packet of kleenex in her purse and was always willing to share :)

16 minutes ago, timelysmith said:

One of my friends mom used to give me rides home in high school.  Sometimes I would induce in the bathroom and make my nose runny before the ride home just so she might offer me a tissue...

She always had a packet of kleenex in her purse and was always willing to share :)

It's generally not good form to do some purposefully with the intent of getting some poor soul to unknowingly participate in your fetish with you.

18 hours ago, murphy dee said:

It's generally not good form to do some purposefully with the intent of getting some poor soul to unknowingly participate in your fetish with you.

I know, I don't do it anymore because it would make me super uncomfortable for that reason.  I barely even knew I had the fetish then

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2008 at 4:43 PM, Geoff Adams said:

Hi all,

Im wondering if anyone has been told by someone else, recently or otherwise, to blow your nose, either because of incessant sniffling, a noticeably drippy nose, or another reason. Who instructed you to do so? And what was your response? Thanks everyone!

Geoff

My parents used to tell me to blow my nose all the time when I was little because I wouldn't blow my nose.

It still happens now when I'm at the early stages of a cold and am still in denial since my symptoms are not that noticeable yet : I sniffle a lot and I don't want to blow my nose.

• 1 year later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, Zumil4702 said:

My parents used to tell me to blow my nose all the time when I was little because I wouldn't blow my nose.

It still happens now when I'm at the early stages of a cold and am still in denial since my symptoms are not that noticeable yet : I sniffle a lot and I don't want to blow my nose.

Same! Only when I was little, my Mom used to use a bulb syringe and suck the snot out of my nose cause I wouldn't blow haha I didn't learn how to blow my nose properly until I was 8 or so

• 3 weeks later...

I hate it because

1. I'm a grown man and can do whatever I want to my nose.

2. I don't like doing it in the company of other people.

I recently had a moment with my mom and while I was crying she went to get some toilet paper being oblivious to the fact that I had tissues in my room and told me to blow my nose before she noticed which kind of bugged me because of those reasons. I only wiped in her company and then blew when she left.

• 7 months later...

If someone ever said this to me, or near me to someone else, i think I would pass away from mortification. Super cringe. Not at all cute to me lol.