Sneeze Fetish Forum

cold survey

goju4ryu

1) How many colds have you caught this year? NONE... in fact I haven't caught a cold in at least 4 years. I have 2 periods a year when I suffer from allergies, but it just isn't the same!!

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold? I usually get a dry throat that nothing will seem to get rid of, then it turns sore and in a few days I'm congested and coughin

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? I don't think that I have. I am super careful NOT to share, as its rare enough that i get sick I don't want to pass it on

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? I caught a really bad cold from an ex-boyfriend of mine ON PURPOSE -- he was so willing to play into my fetish that I actually caught the cold from him after I convinced him to sneeze on me!!! It was HOT (also the last cold I caugh)

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? No... as my fiance stated, its hypocritcal of me, but because I LOVE to catch colds I love when other people sneeze uncovered sick or not, but I will not sneeze uncovered when I am sick. Like I said, its hard enough for me to catch a cold even when I'm trying, I don't want to share after all that work!

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? Not usually, I find it makes the cold last longer and seem worse. I am asthmatic, so I do have steroid inhalors if the cold migrates to my lungs, though

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year? Its so rare that I can't even say...

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? Tired, stuffed up, sinus pressure, sneezing and coughing

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezytwilight

• goju4ryu

• sexyhankysneeze

• JOHNM2

1) How many colds have you caught this year?

6-9 times.

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold?

Tickles in my nose, and frequently sneezing. Sneezing become wetter and louder. Sometimes feel chills.

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you?

Maybe, even I don't remember.

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member?

Yes, co-worker, friends, and family member.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold?

Yes, sometimes. As I'm alone and I'm outside.

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold?

Yes, usually I take medicine when I have a cold. Without medicine I can't stop or relieve sneezing and coughing. I often have fever, too.

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year?

Throughout the year, but especially between October and April.

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold?

Sneezing, running nose, fever, sore throat, coughing and asthma.

There is nice for you, I sneeze so much, especially when I have a cold.

I haven't really counted. Just a few.

Usually, my nose will start to feel tingly. Then it gets a little stuffy and I get this particular tired-like feeling that is specific to colds.

I try my best not to get anyone else sick.

Probably at some point, but in school I was around a lot of sick people, so it's hard to say.

Usually not, unless I'm alone.

Sometimes.

Definately winter.

Runny nose, sneezing, coughing, feeling tired

Seriously I've had at least 5 or 6 (but some have been very mild and don't really count as full on colds so maybe 2 or 3.) *touch wood* I don't usually get sick any other way so I'm ok with this but I'm suffering at the moment. Ugh

Usually I get a scratchy throat. Then my right nostril blocks very lightly but loosens throughout the day. Then my right nostril is properly congested until it passes to the second side after a day or two.

Hhmm, I would like to give someone my cold but I'm not sure if I have. My friend said I gave my cold to her because we were in a show and a few of the other actors were sick so sharing drinks etc.

Ew probably family members. Friends yes.

No way and I'll only sneeze alone.

Usually throat sweets but I hate admitting I'm sick so I can't ask my family to get me stuff and I get a little embarrassed buying cold medicine.

Well this year it's been whenever but sort of January/February ish. Around exam time which is annoying.

Sore throat, blocked/runny nose, sneezing (or the need to sneeze), watery eyes, light cough sometimes.

Edited by g123
  • 3 weeks later...
sexyhankysneeze

Sore throat and more sneezing than usual

I make out with my gf and give her colds

Fuck yes, I take trouble to, sometimes I enjoy being sick

No it can get messy, that's what a hanky/shirt/duvet is for

no, that shit don't work

autumn to sp ring, occasionally summer

Runny nose, blocked, sore throat, sneezing if I'm lucky

1.How many colds have you caught this year?

Just one

2.How do your colds start?How do you know you're catching a cold?

My throat starts to feel wrong -- hot, itchy, coated. Sometimes half my nose will be clogged as well

3.Have you ever given someone your cold?How did they catch it from you?

I try not to give anyone my germs, and I haven't passed a cold on to anyone in years.

4.Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker,friend,S.O.,family member?

Caught? Not really caught. More like stolen. If I have a coworker that I like and she has a cold, I'll deliberately try to steal it from her. I've taken wet dirty tissues from the trash and inhaled and rubbed the germs deep into my nose, run the pen that she's been using under my nostrils, and pretty much try to expose myself as much as possible. Then I'll make sure to get at least well-chilled, and wet and chilled if possible.

5.Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold?

When I'm with other people, I'll always turn aside, cover my sneeze well with a handkerchief, and then wash my hands afterwards. But when I'm alone, I sneeze openly. And I love to sneeze uncovered in the car. So much so that I keep tools for inducing at hand, so I can fly down the highway at speed while I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. Oh man -- that's one of the best things about having a cold. The inducing is terrific, just fits and fits and fits of sneezes, again and again and again, for miles and miles.

6.Do you take medicine when you have a cold?

Yup. I want to feel well enough to go to work and show off my cold. I like the combination of 12-hour time-release pseudephedrine, Mucinex and Acetaminophen.

7.When do you usually catch a cold?What time of the year?

Late autumn, winter and early spring

8.What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold?

Sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, sneezes, chills, fatigue, loss of sense of smell and taste, loss of appetite (except for chicken soup), loss of weight, and a cough that starts out dry and tickly and matures into a thick, deep cough that brings up gooey phlegm. And I invariably get laryngitis. My voice will go from stuffy, to husky to hoarse to gone. I've never been able to manage to cough without ruining my voice, so until my cough is completely gone, I sound awful.

Edited by The Sneezster
  • 2 weeks later...

3 colds! I was so lucky to catch a cold the week after I was sick with another cold! I'm so proud of myself....but practically everyone else is sick too. Oh well.

Kind of my intuition. I can tell 3 days before I get the full onslaught of symptoms. Usually it is a sore throat that feels kind of raw but the symptoms are often so mild they are easy to overlook.

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? My boyfriend once. He didn't care if I coughed on him so that's how it happened.

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? No...but I don't usually get sick unless everyone else is already sick or has gotten sick, which sucks. I don't want to be the one who gets the sloppy seconds of everyone else's colds. I want to be the only one sick. Maybe one day I will be.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? Ugh...no.

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? No. I hate taking medication whatever the reason. I won't take it for headache or upset stomach or cramps or fever or anything. Not unless I have no choice. It sucks. Now, since I do like having a full blown cold (one of my many secrets I keep from the general public), that is another reason why I might not like to take any medication for a cold.

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year? I usually get colds in the fall or early winter. But I do have a track record of getting pretty nasty colds in the summertime when I travel.

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? Well my last cold gave me a stuffy nose and a bad cough and lasted nearly 3 weeks...4 days with full blown symptoms...uh...yeah, and the rest with whatever was building up or winding down. The cough seemed like it wouldn't go away. My cold now is more nasally...but that annoying scratchy throat I started with won't go away on its own. But I won't even take cough drops if I don't have to....I'll just drink plenty of water and tea and juice and stuff like that. Now to answer your question. I usually either cough or sneeze a whole lot. I will get either a runny or stuffy nose. Sometimes I get headaches and sore throats and fatigue, but rarely if ever do I get a fever. As a youth I did get many fevers but with no other signs of infection. But I'm a pretty healthy person as far as it goes with getting colds. That's why I was so lucky this year! :-D

P.S. I probably sound like a nerd.

Well, the year just started, I have a cold now that I'm getting over ><

They usually start with a bit of a runny nose and cough. I know I'm catching a cold when I am just feeling cinsecutively gross haha

Hmm, I think I have given some friends colds. Just from being around me and my germy , sick self x)

Yes, from my parents :/

When I'm in the shower i sneeze uncovered, helps get all the stuff out hehe. But otherwise, I like to keep it covered.

Yes, I hate having a stuffy nose, I'd rather sneeze it out, medication helps with that x3

I get colds normally in the winter. It's the only time of the year that my immune system can't shield me from the germs xD too many at one time I guess.

Headaches , runny/stuffy nose and the rare cough. Not too bad

Well, it's the 9th January, so none yet :proud: but last year, I think I counted 4.

Sounds like I'm making it up, but I'm not!! I tend to start sneezing more often than normal. And with the frequent sneezing shortly follows a stuffy nose

Yeah, my fiance a couple of times, just from kissing him. I tell him I don't want him to kiss me when I'm sick, but he insists, so it's his own fault.

I remember I caught one off my friend when I was at school by sharing a drink with her, and my fiance has given me a few.

I try not to, never ever when I'm in public, I sometimes do if I'm alone.

Not normally, sometimes I take painkillers if my head's really bad or those hot lemon drinks if I have a sore throat.

I can get one any time of year, most common I think is end of spring/beginning of summer.

Really sneezy, stuffy nose, not normally over runny, headaches, general icky feeling, I'm really prone to infections as well, so a chest infection normally goes hand in hand with my cold which is never fun.

• 2 weeks later...

1) How many colds have you caught this year? none D:

2) How do your colds start? i usually get really stuffy How do you know you're catching a cold? i feel like death and my nose is running like craaazy

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? muahaha yes! How did they catch it from you? usually sharing drinks

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? yea

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? no way i hate sneezing uncovered >:

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? i take pills ^^

7) When do you usually catch a cold? idk not regularly (booo) What time of the year? autumn

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? the usual, illness coughing sneezing stuffy scratchy throat

1) How many colds have you caught this year? 1

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold? get a stuffy, bunged up nose, thorat gets sore, feel tired and body aches

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? my girlfirend, has caught the cold i had wink.png

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? from my girlfriend last year.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? no always into a tissue

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? no

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year?- all year round.

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold- sneezing, runny, bunged up, congested nose..sore thorat, headache, achy body

• 3 months later...

1) How many colds have you caught this year? 0, lucky me

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold? tickly throat followed by a very runny nose

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? Yes, I was stayign at a friend's house one night and woke up with a gross cold. I went home, but my friend texted me the next day saying he had caught it.

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? If I have, it's been a while.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? I try not to.

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? Only if I'm having trouble sleeping.

7) When do you usually catch a cold? autumn and winter

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? An extremely runny nose which gradually becomes stuffy and congested. Occasionally a slight fever. If the cold lasts long, I sometimes get a bad cough from the post-nasal drip.

• 2 years later...

1) 4 already! Including 2 summer colds

2) All them a dry sore spot around the back of my throat.

3) Yes, accidentally coughed in their face

4) Yes, at least a quarter of the colds I get

5) Alone, yes. I try not to be in public with a cold.

6) Yes, Sudafed!

7) Apparently summer now!

8) A super runny, drippy nose. Occasionally sneezy.

3 i think unless one of them was allergies, as i get a lot of those too.

sore throat, sneezing, congestion and watery runny nose which is actually kinda annoying as i have to constantly wipe it since its too stuffy to blow.

not sure

that's how i usually get my colds.

yep, usually unless i'm sitting around other people like in a restaurant or something. this is a turn-on for me too.

never. i like the cold to last as long as possible.

no particular time. it comes whenever it wants to :)

sneezing, runny nose, congestion, and sometimes coughing which i hate.

• 2 weeks later...

One.

I feel tired and stuffy.

I'm sure I have; I grew up with three other siblings. Probably from touching the same stuff.

Yes.

No. Mine are always messy and gross.

Depends on how I feel or how bad it is.

The winter, although, my last cold was about a month ago. I caught two summer colds last year, in June and August. Those sucked.

Fever, headache, tired, runny/stuffy nose, sneezing. I rarely get sore throats or cough.

Edited by musiclover90
None yet (that I remember)

I'm not sure…usually I wake up and I sound congested and have a cough

Not that I know of

Nope

I don't usually sneeze all that much, usually I cover them when I'm around people, but not when I'm alone

Ibuprofen for the headache/sore throat, but I don't usually get sick, and my symptoms are never severe enough to need medicine other than ibuprofen. I took NyQuil once just to see what it would do, and it did nothing

I don't know, I usually only catch one a year at most

Headache, sore throat, coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue
Edited by CHOCOLATE <3

One that actually sucked and a few that barely count.

Cold symptoms happen.

Probably.

Yeah.

No.

Nah.

Any of the times.

Sore throat, congestion, runny nose, cough, and/or headache.

Edited by SunDuck

hmmmm...none I mean the year is not over yet.

when my throat feels itchy then I start feeling tired and cough...then sneezing and misery.

No...I pride myself to try and not get someone sick. Do you know how sad I'd be if that happens?

Yeah...in college my friend had a horrible head cold and I hugged him to make him feel better...days later, my cold is worse then his but I was glad he was ok.

I don't sneeze uncovered when I'm not sick so there's your answer.

I don't like it....but I sneak and do it...ya know family around and what not.

I can't predict that...my colds don't discriminate the seasons.

Sneezing, coughing, sore throat, runny nose, headache, some chills, some sore muscles, low grade fever, watery eyes from sneezing, heavy congestion.

Edited by Artygirl22

None
Usually I feel run down first, then my nose gets stuffy and on come the sneezes.
Not that I'm aware of...though I have gotten other people's colds before I usually stay by myself when I'm sick.
Many, many times in my life. Almost always from an SO cause I have a tendency to snuggle when he's sick
Unless I'm driving, no.
Blech. Absolutely not.
Usually about a week after everyone else is DONE being sick I'll get sick.

Stuffy nose, low grade fever, chills, headache (sometimes) sneezy, coughing, sleepy.

• 3 months later...

1) How many colds have you caught this year? 0 in 2016. 2-3 in 2015.

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold? My throat hurts when I swallow and depending on the severity of the cold, I find it physically difficult to swallow. My nose feels ticklish and I sneeze stifled 4-5 times rapidly. In general, I sneeze a lot the day I notice the cold.

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? No, not intentionally. If I did, it was probably because I forgot to wash my hands after blowing my nose(gross I know).

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? Yeah, maybe. Mainly from my family members and students at my school who sneeze on me or in my general direction.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? I always sneeze stifled when I have a cold, but I might have sneezed uncovered during a cold when I was younger.

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold? No, not unless my parents make me take Homeopathic medicine.

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year? Around the time school starts. Late August/ early September.

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? Sneezing, sore throat, coughing(a lot), constantly feeling the need to sneeze, tons of buildup before the actual sneeze, headache, stuffy nose/voice, runny nose, needing to blow my nose 4+ times a day, tiredness, feeling warm.

Edited by bingochamp7

Due to the fact that a fresh year has begun I must say that I have not yet had a cold. Throughout the autumn, though, I dealt with three of them; all of which were nagging chest colds.

Normally I know that I am catching a cold whenever I am suffering from a terribly scratchy throat, a bothersome tickle in my nose, and a soft yet dry cough.

3) Have you ever given someone your cold? How did they catch it from you?

On more than one occasion I have passed my cold onto another. I cannot say how they caught it, though.

Naturally I have. I have always been somewhat of a sickly person, so it goes without saying that I was more susceptible to germs than my peers. I believe that the last time I came down with someone else's cold was when I was in my senior year of high school. My boyfriend was miserably bunged-up with a head cold, so I had decided to go to his house and play doctor with him one Friday after school. Although I wanted to spend my time rushing about to prepare tea and the like for him, he ended up seizing me by the hand by one point and pulled me down onto the couch with him. Lulled by the warmth and comfort of his presence I ended up cuddling him for the rest of the night, snuggled against his chest. By that Sunday I was sniffly and sneezy myself.

Only if I am unable to cover in time. I am always conscience of how germ-ridden my environment is, so I do my best to make sure that the surfaces and air around me is as sanitary as possible.

For the first day or two I will try and tough it out, remedying myself only with at-home cures. However, I will eventually give in and take either DayQuil or Mucinex.

I generally get colds sometime around late October and November. If I manage to remain healthy through those months I will usually end up coming down with one around Christmas or Valentine's Day.

Whenever I am suffering from a cold I almost always have the following symptoms: a scratchy and sore throat, throbbing headache, cloudy mind, the chills, a dry cough, a stubborn tickle in my nose, both a horribly stopped up and runny nose, minor aches throughout my body, and a lowgrade fever. Every now and again my chest will feel heavy and sore, and I will have some difficulty breathing.

• 1 month later...

1) I am currently getting over my first cold for this year

2) The first sign of a cold is a dry, itchy throat. If it's not better after a glass of water that means a cold is coming.

3) I've given colds many times. I try to avoid direct contact, but all it takes to spread is to be in the presence of others

4) I get them mostly family members, occasionally they're caught off friends

5) Once it gets to the point where I'm sneezing every 5 minutes, I won't even bother covering them anymore, too much effort

6) I end up taking more vitamin C tablets than I should. With the mindset that I'll fix my cold now and deal with the too much vitamin C problem later.

7) There's no specific times of year for me to catch colds. If someone else has one then you can bet I'll get one

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? Sneezing, congested airways, raw nose, coughing

Two already, but they were very slight ones.

I get a few different types of cold. There's the one that begins with a slight headache, and there's the one that starts with a raw patch at the back of my nose/throat. Both progress into sore throat and sneezing, but the second type is almost always more severe. 

Not intentionally, though my SO often catches my colds. Probably through living in the same space.

I think I once accidentally gave a colleague a cold; I had been covering coughs and sneezes with my hands. She wanted to show me something on my screen and grabbed my mouse before I could stop her. A couple of days later, she got sick.

Definitely. I usually catch my SO's colds when he has one. I think I've caught colds from friends, family and co-workers too. 

Almost never, unless my hands are full or I'm taken completely by surprise.

Only when I need to suppress symptoms enough to function. A lot of medicine makes me loopy and stupid. 

Around seasonal changes, when everyone else is getting sick. My last really bad cold was around the middle of last year. 

Sneezing, coughing, sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, runny nose, tiredness, loss of appetite. With bad colds, I sometimes get a fever. 

1) How many colds have you caught this year? In the past 12 months, I think 3.

2) How do your colds start? How do you know you're catching a cold? My colds always start out very itchy and drippy. It comes on fast, so one day I just wake up like :nohappy: and that's that. 

3) Have you ever give someone your cold? How did they catch it from you? I've given a roommate a cold, just by proximity.

4) Have you ever caught a cold from a co-worker, friend, S.O., family member? I'm actually in the middle of one from a friend right now. Tends to happen quite often.

5) Do you sneeze uncovered when you have a cold? When alone, sometimes, although they're usually too wet/messy to go uncovered. I try to stick strictly to tissues when in public out of courtesy.  

6) Do you take medicine when you have a cold?  No, it only slows me down more, and I can hardly afford to be out of commission as is. I'm not going to further knock myself out unless I have to.

7) When do you usually catch a cold? What time of the year? I usually get sick when I'm most stressed/busy, any time of year.

8) What symptoms do you usually have when you have a cold? I typically have very sneezy colds that start off wetter and gradually become more chesty/congested. As it progresses, I often develop a cough that lingers for several days after the other symptoms have subsided.