Sneeze Fetish Forum

A facebook group where we can find each other without people knowing.

Poppy

Use the search bar on Facebook itself and search for "Secret Fantastic". That gets you there.

Merodii, do you maybe wanna change it so its not an open group? That way you're less likely to get sharked.

PS I'm not on there :yes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea.... why not make it a closed group... we can still find it on the search but to be accepted, the adminstrator has to accept us. And when we ask to join, we use a special code so the admin can know we're from the forum :) Of course, the thread we write the codeword has to be readable only by registered people of this forum.....

Here's the description of the closed group :

Admins must approve requests for new members to join. Anyone can see the group description, but only members can see the Wall, discussion board, and photos.

I'm not sure if we can send message as we apply for a closed group the way we can when we add someone as a friend but if not, we can add something to our profile, or even our status so the admin know we're from here. Something inconspicuous :P And then when much of the people are onboard, we can make the group secret again....

Anyway, just my two cents... I don't even know if people are interested by a facebook group anymore :)

Just joined... didn't see anywhere to add a message to the request.... how will you know who's joining because of the forum or who's joining because of the awsomeness of the group name? :twisted:

Well, What I'm doing is seeing if they have any mutual friends [i try to be friends with most everybody on the forum] , and if they have an open profile, making sure they're not a creeper. [iE having no friends] or having nasty comments on their page. Ill remove anybody from the group if I have to.

I actually got a rude message from a supposably 70 year old man calling me a whippersnapper; then dropping the f-bomb, and making his own group. So, I dont know. I removed him from the group though.

Just a thought, maybe we could write a special status, anything BUT we write it in our message footer in the forum so the admin can guess easily who we are. We hust have to write something in this thread so it's easy to find and keep the status long enough to be accepted to the group

Well, What I'm doing is seeing if they have any mutual friends [i try to be friends with most everybody on the forum] , and if they have an open profile, making sure they're not a creeper. [iE having no friends] or having nasty comments on their page. Ill remove anybody from the group if I have to.

I actually got a rude message from a supposably 70 year old man calling me a whippersnapper; then dropping the f-bomb, and making his own group. So, I dont know. I removed him from the group though.

He obviously wasn't 70 :twisted:

Ooohhh lord...

okay so I just requested to join... :twisted:

I'm super nervous about this guys, so i hope it turns out okay! Pleeeaase don't out us! :D

Hmmm...maybe we could remove the "Lovers of Sneeze" group from the related box...sorta a big clue for anyone who manages to worm their way in. I don't even know if you can do tht, but it would be awesome if you could.

I don´t know how to join, or even how to search for the group :)

Edit:

I´ve found the group and now waiting to be accepted :blink:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think the idea of having a code word rocks because how would we know that people arent joining just as copycats? or have i missed something? how about we have to pm you on here for an invite? i know people are really scared about security here esp as many pple have workmates, etc on their fb friends...

I have an idea.... why not make it a closed group... we can still find it on the search but to be accepted, the adminstrator has to accept us. And when we ask to join, we use a special code so the admin can know we're from the forum :D Of course, the thread we write the codeword has to be readable only by registered people of this forum.....

So basically this! this is the best idea!

• 5 months later...

Archived