Sneeze Fetish Forum

A facebook group where we can find each other without people knowing.

Poppy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm lurking around The Secret Fantastic Flower [Panda] but I don't have the courage to subscribe. I'm afraid someone might recognize me or..I don't know.

It's just so scaary :)

I requested. (Probably gonna regret it, but I hope not!) I have no idea how to let yall know that it's me though. :blink:

i joined about 2 weeks ago and i just checked it like 20 mins ago and i cant see how many members there are and instead of leave group it said remove me from fans, doesnt that mean anyone can join?

okay so im confused.. i just joined..how are you gona know its me?

umm.. should i messgae you over here? letting you know my name and stuff so u know to accept me?

and also..im scared haha. i have heaps of people on facebook that cant knoe i have a sneeze fetish :)

i think id die of embarrasment. lol

is it 100% safe?

Its a closed group so nobody can see on your profile.

Basically, if I see someone with a conspicious name (aka fake profile) ex: chicken bob

I'm not going to accept them into the group.

Also, I reject trolls, and if you troll around, harassing fellow members in the "secret club hideout" (lol), you will be kicked from the big clubhouse tree, and thats never good.

haha ok, but how do you knoe its me, because i sent a request thingy to join

should i message you over this sneeze fetish forum letting u know?

• 2 weeks later...

haha- okay... i just requested to join... but now im freaking out... ><;

like.... thats my real nameee.... ;):blushing:

can other group members see my full profile? sorry if thats a dumb question... ^^;

haha- okay... i just requested to join... but now im freaking out... ><;

like.... thats my real nameee.... :unsure::blink:

can other group members see my full profile? sorry if thats a dumb question... ^^;

Not unless you set it that way! Otherwise it's just like a private profile that shows your picture and friends and (possibly) your network.

You'll be safe; don't worry! :hug:

I just sent a request to join, my picture is me and my boyfriend in a van, just letting you know I'm not some random person :P

~ mod note: personal information removed

• 2 months later...

Hi I just requested to join! This is a really cool idea and i finally got the balls and did it lol. My picture is of me playing the saxophone, just so you know ;). Hope to hear back soon. Great idea!

I've finally got the nerve to request to join. (and if you need to know about the pic, it's in b/w) ;)

I get the point of this, for us to be able to connect in a way that's more immediate-- but I'm sorry, there's just no way I'd risk joining. even if none of my friends outside the group ever did find it, I'd always be freaked out that they would...and my eleven-year-old sister is on facebook now, and I know she's paying attention to absolutely every move I make. I just couldn't take the stress of her asking me about it. I applaud the rest of you fearless ones, tho!!

Just a caution here guys, while the info you choose to share on Facebook or any other site is up to you, we still have the policy that no personal info is to be given out on the forum.

I joined a while ago.... I've been getting a lot of friend requests lately, and I just wanted to say that I'm not big into friending people I don't know IRL. So please don't be offended if I reject you, sorry!

I joined, damn proud of myself that I did, too. But guys, PLEASE don't send me friend requests. My mom is on my friends, and WILL corner me with questions if I add one of you.

Archived