Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

okay, so i know there are quite a few of us on here, but i was wondering, how are we all spread out across the united states/ world?

SO! i decided to try this- please reply to this topic stating whether you are male of female, and which sate (or country) you live in.

theres no need to put down cities, cuz in my opinion that would be kinda creepy and chances are i wouldnt know where that was anyways.

and so- i will print off a US map (and a world map for the people on here who do not live in the united states) and i will go through the posts and put a dot (red for females and blue for males) in their state (or country) on the map. :D i think it would be kinda cool to know how we are all spread out, dont you?

so i'll start:

female - Michigan

*once i get a lot of results i will post up the picture!*

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always wondered this too! Just because it'd be crazy if someone from here lived nearby. I'm always paranoid that there's others like me around. =P

Female, New Jersey (but I'm currently a full-time student in Pennsylvania).

Male, Singapore.

(I'd like to see what'd happen if more than one person here is in Singapore... that'd have to be a really big map to put TWO dots... hehehe!)

Archived