Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stories We Wrote as Kids

Celeb Obsessed

Since a lot of us have written stories as kids, where sneezing always appeared, but we had no clue why, I thought it would be fun to relive those. I remember three of mine:

1) Two boys, who were friends, got into a stupid argument, that went something like, "Shut up" "No, you shut up" "You're so annoying", "I'm not annoying, you are." One of them, who called himself Mr .A, complained to his mother that the other one, "Mr. B", was annoying him. The mother said that they shouldn't call themselves "Mr. A" and "Mr. B" because two grown men wouldn't fight like babies. :kisscheek: Then they went into another room and Mr. B started sneezing from flowers in there. That led to sneezy discussion.

2) A girl named Evelyn went to school and it was the first day, so everyone had to introduce themselves to the class. When Evelyn talked about herself, she had to sneeze, which was very embarrassing for her because she said her sneezes sounded like an elephant trumpet. :rolleyes: The class laughed at her and one catty girl wrote "Bless you!" on a piece of paper and had everyone sign it.

3) An engaged couple went rock climbing and the man had a cold. He stretched out his hand to help his fiancee and then started sneezing and couldn't stop.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwifruit

• Demosthenes

• The Mute Poet

• aquadyne14

good topic! you just reminded me of one i wrote - it was a diary of a girl from her childhood to womanhood. she was from england and when she immigrated to canada she got sick from the cold and couldn't stop sneezing. from what i remember i got a pretty good mark too :rolleyes: i was (still am!) such a nerd!!! long live all us nerds :kisscheek:

oh my god, I used to keep a secret notebook in my desk when I was little (like, 6-8 years old?) full of completely plotless sneezing comics! and there was also one story that I wrote about a princess who accidentally disturbed a wicked witch's house while walking through the woods, and the witch cursed her with endless sneezing! I never got to the end, probably because the obvious ending was for some handsome prince to come along and lift the curse, but I wasn't too into that (neither the prince, nor the end of the curse, particularly appealed to me)! but if I were to end it now...I think I'd send in a sexy little good witch (you know, willow & tara style), to break the curse and fall in love w/ the princess, though of course I'd want to draw that process out as long as possible...!

haha, what a bunch of freaky kids we once were...even when we were young and innocent!

I used to write about someone (usually a girl) getting sick and someone else (usually a boy) taking care of her. I also used to write about a tribe that lived in the amazon that got really sick from colds that explorers brought to them, armies during the second world war being hindered/totally incapacitated because of colds and groups lost in the forest where one member got sick...no doctor access made it all the more interesting :bday:

I just pulled these all out of the dark recesses of my drawers and read them...I swear they're better than what I write now, and I wrote them when I was about 8...lol x_x

More recently, I've also written stacks of stories about classmates(usually male :bday:) of mine getting sick and me having to take care of them...lol, I was 13 then, had no idea I had a fetish :kisscheek:

*Fond memories...* hehe

edit: aquadyne, i am also far and away the nerdiest in my class...yay for us :rolleyes:

Edited by WolfMotaki
Guest sweetpea

I remember really vividly this story I wrote about a woman who lived on a farm and suddenly developed allergies to EVERYTHING on the farm. She and her husband had to move to the city, but things weren't much better for her there.

I think I remember this so well because my mom asked what I was writing about and I couldn't come up with something else fast enough, so I told her what it was about. I knew it was weird but I didn't know why. I was so embarrassed!

I didn't write stories back then, but I did play barbies... a lot. My typical storyline was Ken came home from the office with a cold, and the family took care of him, then it would pass around the house, and everyone would take turns taking care of everyone else.

I also think I had some recurring plots of Barbie being allergic to the flowers Ken brought her.

I used to imagine a story back then and they were usually about a boy who had a cold and sneezed uncontrollably in front of me. Once I also imagined about sprinkling pepper to the one who sit next to me and how the pepper will make he or she sneeze messily all over the place, especially the table we share.

my one friend and i used to kinda act different sneezy plots out. i would hold up a pepper shaker while she prettened to sleep and then she would fake sneeze. lol.

I used to write comics like I had hundreds of them with the same 2 characters, a cute girl, and a boy with bad hair (lol). The plot was always the same- the guy was sick or had allergies and this somehow brought disaster. The girl would usually suffer some sort of sneeziness, too. My friends probably thought I was really wierd because I used to show them to them (I thought I was all that lol) :blushing:

I still have them but the art really sucks...I may pull them out and read them if I ever get to be in the house alone :)

And I used to make a lot of storylines in my head with the Digimon characters (lol) like they would go on an adventure and everyone would get sick. I especially liked stuck-on-a-ship scenarios. Not sure why :/

good memories =)

OMG great topic idea! well, ive always been an artist, and i found a notebook recently that i had had from when i was little. XD one of my favourite comic characters i would have sneezing. either because of a cold or because of allergies. ^^ such good memories.... as i got into middle school the characters became more specified into some of my classmates- and i would often fantasize about taking care of them when they were sick. now that im in high school and actually know that, hey i have a fetish!, (lol) its way more fun, cuz i know so many more people and have so many more opportunities to see hot boys sneeze! :( and instead of keeping a diary, (which i still do) i write obs on here!

but, im one of the more popular people in my grade...like, NO ONE would expect this from me. LOL

jeez...even when we were little! XD

Agreed, great idea for a topic. I was never brave enough to to write actual stories (as I was intensely paranoid of beng "outed" when I was younger - I even made sure to put the dictionary back in the same exact spot on the shelf after looking up "sneeze" :D) but I did have this one thing that kinda spoke to my weird love of organisation. I used to make lists of all the girls in the class on graph paper, and basically "chart" how many times each sneezed... I of course also made sure all the labels were coded, in case it fell into the wrong hands... :(

Pretty different (I think anyway), but it always helped remember individual sneezes that much better.

I was worse...I used to go hide in the locked bathroom to look up such things as "sneeze" "allergy" and "cold" in the dictionary...then I went out to the lounge and made loud remarks in the hearing of my parents about how I never knew what "parsimony" or some other totally unrelated word meant until I looked it up. Just so they knew why the dictionary had my fingerprints on it :(

I also used to play games, mainly with Pokemon figurines...I used to get my sister to play 'Pokemon hospital' with me. Strangely enough, my every other patient seemed to have a cold or some random made-up disease that always involved lots of sneezing and plenty of contagion :D My sister used to get quite put out with me when I insisted that all her Pokemon were infected...good times...

I used to write stories for my little sister a few years back based on her favourite shows and in all but one of them at least one person sneezed or got sick. To this day I'm amazed she never noticed (at least I don't think she did, she never mentioned it...)

WolfMotaki - long live the nerds!!! lol :mellow::laugh: i'm totally with you with the whole dictionary thing... i was in french immersion so i would look them up in french and english :rudolph2: and then i discovered encyclopedias = a whole new world - lol

I used to (and still do!) look sneeze, colds, allergies, etc. up on wikipedia. There was also a story that I wrote when I was 10 that was *gasp* handed into the teacher! It was about a guardian angel and this girl at a convent. The angel put sneezing powder up one of the mean nuns' noses and I filled an entire page with sneezy goodness. My teacher put a big question mark over it, like "What was the point of that?" To this day, I have no idea why I put that in there.

yes...encyclopedia, thesaurus, dictionary, even eventually the internet...i really hope mum didn't find the looooong history of sneeze-related searches x_x i didn't really think much about clearing the history when i was...10? lol

nerds will rule the world!! we just to need to come up with an appropriate formula first... :rolleyes:

my stories were all mainly teen depressing highschool stories with a football player and a cheerleader, and the football player had everything in his life falling apart, ends up in the hospital for suicide or something and the girlfriend visits and brings soup or something, takes care of him and he has a sneezing fit and everytime he sneezes it hurts his ribs. Then I remember he dies and on his gravestone it was like his last action was a sneeze. It was very stupid.

my stories when I was younger were very dismal... :laugh:

I don't recall sneezing in any of the stories I wrote as a child. However, whenever my sisters, cousins and I (all girls) played house, since I was the eldest, I was always the wife/mother, and my husband always brought home roses that made me sneeze. We played house a lot, and my sisters and cousins would get sick of playing house. So then we'd play school, and I was always the teacher with terrible allergies that made me sneeze (in my defense :laugh: , I had some pretty sneezing middle-aged teachers in elementary school; one was always sneezing and blowing her nose, keeping a kleenex up her sleeve). Oh, well!

I'm not sure I'd call any of the stuff I did back then "writing." Basically all of my work from before the fics I've put up on this forum have been nothing but ripoffs of other peoples' work in which I would change certain details to make the story more to my liking. It was nothing the least bit original. I never wanted to post those here for several reasons, the main ones being I though they sucked and I thought that other people would see right through me a realize I didn't think of anything myself. I wouldn't even dream of writing anything like that these days, let alone post them here as my own work. It's disgraceful...

Agreed, great idea for a topic. I was never brave enough to to write actual stories (as I was intensely paranoid of beng "outed" when I was younger - I even made sure to put the dictionary back in the same exact spot on the shelf after looking up "sneeze" :D) but I did have this one thing that kinda spoke to my weird love of organisation. I used to make lists of all the girls in the class on graph paper, and basically "chart" how many times each sneezed... I of course also made sure all the labels were coded, in case it fell into the wrong hands... :dribble:

Pretty different (I think anyway), but it always helped remember individual sneezes that much better.

OMG- you did that too? the whole looking up sneeze in the dictionary? XD i would always do that...and actually i still do- we had a vocab assignment in my american lit class yesterday that we had to use a dictionary for...and the first thing i did was look up "sneeze". lol- i pretended i was looking for "skiff" (one of our vocab words) LOL. and AS i was doing it, i was thinking to myself "i wonder if any of the others do this too?" :laugh:

:dribble::D yay for dictionaries!! :laugh::clapping:

lol...that's always the first word i look up whenever we use dictionaries in class. we've got dictionaries galore in the english classroom, so i've got a nice variety of definitions...and then i discovered the science dictionaries!! even better!!

and the whole listing thing...i used to have a little notebook, long since destroyed for fear that my nosy little brother will find it, with a page for every student in the class...i described their sneeze, wrote about when and why they sneezed, rated them, etc etc...i still can't believe i didn't realise i had a fetish til i found this place XD

• 2 weeks later...
oh my god, I used to keep a secret notebook in my desk when I was little (like, 6-8 years old?) full of completely plotless sneezing comics! and there was also one story that I wrote about a princess who accidentally disturbed a wicked witch's house while walking through the woods, and the witch cursed her with endless sneezing! I never got to the end, probably because the obvious ending was for some handsome prince to come along and lift the curse, but I wasn't too into that (neither the prince, nor the end of the curse, particularly appealed to me)! but if I were to end it now...I think I'd send in a sexy little good witch (you know, willow & tara style), to break the curse and fall in love w/ the princess, though of course I'd want to draw that process out as long as possible...!

haha, what a bunch of freaky kids we once were...even when we were young and innocent!

No way!! i did the EXACT same thing!!