Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stories We Wrote as Kids

Celeb Obsessed

I wrote a story when I was 11 and it had sneezing-while-hiding in it...

Basically, there were twins, one of them was in an alley and had to hide from a strange man who was following her, but she sneezed and he heard her. then he blackmailed her parents, and her twin had to climb to the top of Big Ben to save her. Don't laugh--I had never been to England and didn't have the slightest idea what it looked like. I just knew it existed cause my mom was born in england and she mentioned it.

But yeah. When I originally wrote out the story, both the twins had colds, and there was a conversation at the beginning in which neither of them could go a sentence without sneezing. But I took that part out when I turned it in. Somehow I knew it was weird...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwifruit

• Demosthenes

• The Mute Poet

• aquadyne14

Yup, I remember how excited I got when I heard about this thing called "hay fever", looking it up in dictionaries and medical books to get a little thrill from just seeing the magical words "sneezing fits" in print.

I don't think I wrote any sneezy stories down when I was a kid (I may have stricken them from my memory in shame) but I did used to tell made-up stories to my stuffed toys after I'd been put to bed, and I had a tiny character called "Titch the Itch" who always used to fly up girls' noses and make them sneeze...

& The worst thing I remember is writing an actual story and having my parents read it.

It was about two girls, who one was evil but got sick & kept sneezing & the other girl had to take care of her.

Hmm... that reminds me of the when I would check out a bunch of sneeze-related picture books from the library, like THIS ONE or THIS ONE. And my mom would somehow end up reading them to us. I could stand it, and I typically ran into another room of the house so I would hear it.

Oh wow, I remember reading the three little pigs one when I was younger. I went back there a few months ago and had a discreet look in the school's library for it (my mum works there, I didn't just wander in randomly), but I couldn't find it.

Agreed, great idea for a topic. I was never brave enough to to write actual stories (as I was intensely paranoid of beng "outed" when I was younger - I even made sure to put the dictionary back in the same exact spot on the shelf after looking up "sneeze" ;)) but I did have this one thing that kinda spoke to my weird love of organisation. I used to make lists of all the girls in the class on graph paper, and basically "chart" how many times each sneezed... I of course also made sure all the labels were coded, in case it fell into the wrong hands... :)

Pretty different (I think anyway), but it always helped remember individual sneezes that much better.

:laugh: I had totally forgotten about my codes! On the last pages of all my school calendars I would have coded lists of my male class mates sneezes... Geez

Hehe, besides I think most of us have done the dictionary-thing - allergies, sneeze, sniff, cold, hayfever.. And then make sure the dictionary was put back on the exact same spot!

Years ago when I didn't have my own computer I actually used to punish myself (bite my fist or smack my fingers or whatever) when I used my moms computer to google sneeze-words. I was so scared to be discovered, but I couldn't stop myself! At some point I really didn't understand why and I thought something was seriously wrong with me! Rather traumatic actually! But you know :P I discovered all of you guys - and today (even though I'm still VERY careful) I wouldn't give this fetish away even if I could..

Besides - Quite funny how most of the female child-writers chose to fantasise about female sneezers as kids..

Oh man, not only did I make sure the encyclopedia was on the same spot, I sat on it to make sure I didn't leave any crease that might fall open to said spot.

I never actually wrote any of my stories down, but my black haired Ken doll always seemed to catch a cold. Then blond haired Ken doll (I swear they did have names, I've just forgotten them) had to take care of him. I didn't actually have Barbie dolls until I was older, and my sister didn't want the boys my grandmother gave her, so I got them.

WOW great topic! I've written and played with sneezing ideas for forever! Even when I was really little, my toys would always have to sneeze at some point :)

And then, once I knew how to write, I wrote billions of stories! I actually was looking for one of my old notebooks today, but as my mother just moved, they must all be packed up in a box somewhere. Once I find some of the ones I wrote in high school I'll definetly have to post them!

I used to draw these comics about a sheriff in the Old West who had terrible alleriges, but then in the end his allergies would help him catch the bad guys and save the day (a la Robert the Rose Horse). But I was always paranoid about somebody finding them, so I would erase them as soon as I was done drawing them.

Oh, and I totally did the whole looking-up-"sneeze"-in-the-dictionary-and-encyclopedia thing. My old encyclopedia even had this great series of three high-speed photos of a man sneezing.

• 2 months later...

When I was 4 or 5, I got my own room. Then I also realized that I liked sneezing much more than "normal" people. I usually blocked the door or writed a big "poster" DO NOT DISTURB OR ENTER like a teenager and then sat hours in my room with books, paper and pencils. I never wrote anything, but imagined scenarios (usually cute boys or Pokemon sneezing) and drawed them. Then I ripped the drawings and stuck them to the bottom of my trash bin. (Baddd Englishhh)

I got my first own computer when I was 7, so I didn't have to worry about deleting the history :) But 'cause I learned English later, I found the "fetish sites" when I was 13 or 14. I had realized I had a "fetish" a few years earlier though. Maybe at the age of 9 or 10.

Oh man, not only did I make sure the encyclopedia was on the same spot, I sat on it to make sure I didn't leave any crease that might fall open to said spot.

I never actually wrote any of my stories down, but my black haired Ken doll always seemed to catch a cold. Then blond haired Ken doll (I swear they did have names, I've just forgotten them) had to take care of him. I didn't actually have Barbie dolls until I was older, and my sister didn't want the boys my grandmother gave her, so I got them.

Oh my god, this sounds so much like the things I used to do :)

Most of the time I never came to write my thoughts down but I made up a lot of them in my mind and sometimes tried to make my friends re-play some of them with Barbie dolls or some other toys. I think one of my childhood friends may be a person having some fetish-tendencies, too, as she always enjoyed playing sick with me and we always had at least one sick person who was going to sneeze a lot when we played together.

Once, we actually tried to write down one aspect of our Barbie plays. There were two sisters, called Sofie and Sophia. Sophia used to make stupid things like staying out all night in the rain without a coat and ended up having very sneezy colds so that Sofie could help her (or tell her how stupid she was xD )

I usually blocked the door or writed a big "poster" DO NOT DISTURB OR ENTER like a teenager and then sat hours in my room with books, paper and pencils. I never wrote anything, but imagined scenarios (usually cute boys or Pokemon sneezing) and drawed them. Then I ripped the drawings and stuck them to the bottom of my trash bin. (Baddd Englishhh)

So did anyone have creative stash spots to hide their stories/drawings/etc.? I seem to recall writing a story or two as a kid and then hiding them in a secret compartment under the plastic insert in a board game box in my closet. Pretty silly now that I think about it. Ha ha!

I hid my paraphenalia in the sleeves of some ancient records that had found there way into my closet... not the smartest plan now I think of it, since the only people likely to have taken them out would have been my parents... :hug:

We were once told to write a fantasy story in Year 7. Mine started out with the extremely attractive maid at a mansion catching a cold and sneezing a lot.

I can't believe I only had that big mansion scene as an introduction and not the whole story! Then again, it would look rather weird...

In my desk, when the bottom draw is removed, there is a lovely space between the bottom of the drawer and the floor...that's where I store all my drawings and stories. Mum and dad have both sworn never to go through my drawers, they're MINE lol - and I trust them to respect my privacy. I doubt any of my siblings would actually be smart enough to remove the bottom drawer completely, and that is the only way you can see I'm storing anything underneath it. It's worked well so far :blushing:

Edited by WolfMotaki
Guest snifflessneezypenguin
I wrote a story when I was 11 and it had sneezing-while-hiding in it...

Basically, there were twins, one of them was in an alley and had to hide from a strange man who was following her, but she sneezed and he heard her. then he blackmailed her parents, and her twin had to climb to the top of Big Ben to save her. Don't laugh--I had never been to England and didn't have the slightest idea what it looked like. I just knew it existed cause my mom was born in england and she mentioned it.

But yeah. When I originally wrote out the story, both the twins had colds, and there was a conversation at the beginning in which neither of them could go a sentence without sneezing. But I took that part out when I turned it in. Somehow I knew it was weird...

I wrote a story for one of my English classes about two twins, one of who sneezed a lot and the other who couldn't get sick at all. The twin who was always sneezing had a lot of emotional baggage and when she got over it she finally was able to go a day without sneezing, but then her twin brother got sick. One of my craziest and most complicated stories EVER. And I'm an English minor in college emphasizing in playwriting, so that says quite a bit.

real good topic!

when i was little(5-7) i used to draw pics of thomas the tank engine sneezing(i was a little weird lol) ;) but now i just write stories about my bf getting a cold and i have to look after him lol

;) I had totally forgotten about my codes! On the last pages of all my school calendars I would have coded lists of my male class mates sneezes... Geez

Hehe, besides I think most of us have done the dictionary-thing - allergies, sneeze, sniff, cold, hayfever.. And then make sure the dictionary was put back on the exact same spot!

Years ago when I didn't have my own computer I actually used to punish myself (bite my fist or smack my fingers or whatever) when I used my moms computer to google sneeze-words. I was so scared to be discovered, but I couldn't stop myself! At some point I really didn't understand why and I thought something was seriously wrong with me! Rather traumatic actually! But you know ;) I discovered all of you guys - and today (even though I'm still VERY careful) I wouldn't give this fetish away even if I could..

Besides - Quite funny how most of the female child-writers chose to fantasise about female sneezers as kids..

omg that sounds just like me! hehehehe :laugh:

rawr!

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

When was little, like three, whenever a character in a movie I was watching sneezed, I got very quiet. I didn't really understand why. And whenever I played with my toys, at least one of the characters was suffering from a cold or allergies. And... in third grade, I think, my grandmother would make up stories and tell them to me over the phone. I got to "help" by giving her settings and wild animals and stuff to put in. And I made up all these weird circumstances where characters would get sick and sneeze. When I was nine, I think, I drew a picture of my favorite at-the-time person in the world, Hermes (yes I was a nerd. Still am) sneezing, then got embarrassed and hid it. Then my mom nearly found it when she was cleaning my room, and I shredded it :evil: I was a weird child.

I used to always write stories like that and I still do. I want to be a writer when I grow up and I've always loved making up stories. Lately I like to write about guys getting sick and then someone taking care of them. :angelsad: My favorite scenario. Sometimes I live in my own little world at school and just sit there and daydream about those kind of things when school just gets so intolerable and boring.

I was a weird child.

Weren't we all :hug: Who wants to be "normal" anyway - so boring :taz:

Daydreaming is one of the awesomest things ever...I often dash home to scribble out my latest fic dreamt up in boring classes :angelsad: The format of my stories hasn't really changed all that much since I was little...maaaybe the writing style and plot elements have improved somewhat(but then again...maybe not :clapping: ) but they all include the same basic things - some form of caretaking and normally some mutated virus that makes people much sicker than they should be for much longer than they should be (characters getting better is no fun :cheers: ). Though I've noticed that in a lot of cold stories on here the characters get much sicker than they would with actual colds...meh, I dunno. I'll shut up now...

Hahahaha, exactly! I do that. I mean, most colds don't really cause full blown sneezing fits... it's just more fun that way. :) And the whole fever thing is also sort of rare in colds especially ones that go up to like 104. Oh well, at least we are using our imagination in our writing.

Guest Sneezy_girl14

i used to make little stories about talking-animals sneezing, and then id draw pictures and put together a little book. I ACTUALLY FOUND IT THIS MORNING!!

oh gosh i couldnt draw then......

I often dash home to scribble out my latest fic dreamt up in boring classes :yes: The format of my stories hasn't really changed all that much since I was little...maaaybe the writing style and plot elements have improved somewhat(but then again...maybe not :lol: ) but they all include the same basic things

What, you don't scribble fics while sitting in those boring classes? I just did today. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I've done pretty much all of this. (Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Wikipedias, etc)

:dribble:

Stories!

I have a book that is chock full of Stories, comics and pictures...

Actually..I have 3...no! 4!

My A4 lined paper pack, my small purple notebook/purse, an A6 pink book, and my A5 lined Playboy bunny book (Which is the newest and up-to-date out of them all).

And my keeping places are:

Lined paper pack and A6 book = Purple fabric box

Purple notebook/purse = one of my draws

Playboy = My school bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha great topic!

I did the dictionary/encyclopedia thing too, but not as often as I preferred cartoon sneezes!

It seemed that all my favorite cartoon characters (and even the not-favorite ones) had severe allergies. In fact, I don't even remember what cartoons they were, but I do remember one that the main villain had severe allergies that always got in the way of trying to take over the world ;) It's hard to be an evil overlord when you're sneezing constantly!

I also remember a story of a handsome hero and a tiny kitten who would follow him everywhere, much to his dismay. His sneezes were so violent, they would usually blow the poor kitty (or his house) completely away! But she would always return without fail!

At one point of time, I really loved Power Rangers! Especially the red and green rangers! The poor guys... ooh... always captured and sneezy... ooh...

Guest PrincessLillibet

Wow, can't believe other people did the barbie thing too!

All of my stories with my barbies were about one having to go somewhere, getting there and catching a cold. I always used to stop as soon as my parents came in though, and I was never brave enough to write any of it down. Probably the only reference to my liking sneezing ANYWHERE is that 'achoo' was always my favourite word in my diaries when I was like, 5.

You all sound very brave to me! :yes:

Cartoons and tv show episodes where the characters get sick/sneezy are always the best!