Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stories We Wrote as Kids

Celeb Obsessed

I think I wrote at least 2 really long stories with plenty of sneezes in them.

I wasn't so small anymore, I guess I was 11 or 12 years old. I really don't know where those files are gone ;) (yes, that was the beginning of my approach to PC and later internet lol).

I can remember that the first story talked about a school trip in the mountains and it's winter time and there's lots of snow and the bus has a crash and all the students fall down the mountain . The driver dies instantly (yeah that's cruel I know but I didn't want any mature adult in it solving the situation :yes:).

All the student survive (they were all my school mates, same name, same descriptions) and so they begin this journey in the snowy mountains and one of them (the one on which I had a huge crush at school) falls into an iced lake and gets a horrible cold. He keeps sneezing through the story and everyone's worried about him and that's more or less what is all about.

The other one I can remember writing is always including students in a bus trip going somewhere in spring time and one of the guys (always a male) has horrible allergies and keps sneezing and I'm always making him talk while he has to sneeze. Geez. I got so exicted writing that one :blushing::D

Great topic!!! Thanks :bleh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwifruit

• Demosthenes

• The Mute Poet

• aquadyne14

It's great to read everyone else's experiences!

When I was little, my (female) cousin and I used to play pretend at my grandmother's house all the time. Grandma had all this neat junk for us to play with in the basement, including a big plastic rose and some big salt and pepper shakers. We always used to hide in the crawlspace and take turns passing the rose to each other, sometimes with me instructing her to have allergies, sometimes sprinkling the pretend pepper on it to encourage more sneezing!

I also used to thumb through all my colouring books for any picture featuring winter clothing, shivering, or anything that could produce an allergic reaction. Then I'd draw a speech bubble with "AH-CHOOO!!" inside.

My favourite book to read at bedtime was The Berenstein Bears Go To The Doctor. Papa Bear swears he never gets sick, sneezes the whole way to the doctor's office, and blames it on dust or allergies. There's a centrefold with a huge sneeze spanned across both pages... *sighs* my parents probably wondered about me.

[...] I always used to stop as soon as my parents came in though, and I was never brave enough to write any of it down. [...]

Oh, that's just the same thing I did ^^ I immediately stopped as soon as I herad my parents coming... When I got older, I got a room which was more seperate from the house than my previous one so my parents weren't as present as before but I was still freaking out everytime my parents came near my room while I was playing one of my sneeze-stories... :innocent:

And I was neither brave enough to wirte anything down... :)

@Prodigy: Sounds like your cousin enjoyed sneezing as well, perhaps she's a secret fetishist :) And I love the book you discribed, I had a similar one and I always loved stories involving people who wouldn't admit that they had colds.

I also used to thumb through all my colouring books for any picture featuring winter clothing, shivering, or anything that could produce an allergic reaction. Then I'd draw a speech bubble with "AH-CHOOO!!" inside.

Ha ha! That's classic!!

I hope I never did that. But when you're talking about the ridiculous antics of your childhood, you can never be to sure.

Ooh, I had one of those puzzle books with a million different types of puzzle inside and there were loads of illustrations...I edited every male picture so that they were sneezing >.< OMG...I hope no one saw that!! O.O

Damn I'm boring, I never did that editing stuff or wrote stories with sneezing and my drawings were safe (those I wanted to keep I hid between the pages 56 and 57 of my mom's old Finnish book. I had taken the book into my room and kept it sometimes under my pillow and sometimes in the drawer.) and I have never been caught .__. I played quietly, just whispered things to myself and fantasized and st00f.

But yes, the cartoons. I was very happy when I noticed that I had accidentally(sp?) taped one episode /I can't remember what episode and what cartoon, dammit/ which involved sneezing. I ended up watching it over and over again when I was alone at home~

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I did the whole looking up sneezes thing pretty much everywhere (dictionary, wikipedia, search engines, etc.). As far as stories go, I was responsible for some horrific little stories about people with super-sized sneezes (at first) and later on some equally terrible stories about slightly less exaggerated sneezes (as in, no destruction, only highly noticeable and loud, and fits extended beyond anything that I've actually seen or heard in nature). There were several superheroes forced to sneeze (filled with extremely long buildups and desperate warnings interrupted by gasps). Furthermore, I'm pretty sure I had an entire set of characters and scenarios (sometimes based on fics I read in my long--and continuing--history as a lurker) created and stocked in my head. For instance, I think the entire cast of Boy Meets World had terrible allergies.

I did that with Boy Meets World too! I especially loved to torture Rider Strong's character; he was my fave. And when I was really young I wrote this mammoth story about a girl who caught a cold at camp with spelled out sneezes and everything and I remember letting my mom and grandmother read it. AHHHH.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to draw pictures of people sneezing into handkerchiefs, I had an art pad of coloured paper absolutely full of these. I also used to draw my own adverts for Kleenex. :o

I also had a story that I played around with for years, about a pedigree Chihuahua puppy who became a stray and went to live with a gang of other stray dogs who looked after him. He caught a cold and one of the other dogs had to go out and steal a box of tissues for him.

And my first ever crush was on Alan Alda. I still have the "diary" I wrote at the time, of a nurse named Mary who was assigned to the 4077th MASH unit, fell in love with Hawkeye and had to look after him when he got a bad cold. And had to comfort him when he cried (a lot, and often) and needed his nose blowing. :twisted: I looked at this again recently; I think Larry Gelbart's job is quite safe!

I never really wrote anything down, I did tell myself stories when lying in bed (I still do that often to get my mind away from other things) because it sounded all really nice when thinking about it in bed shortly before going to sleep but it never was as good written down.

• 1 month later...
Guest TheJame-Jame
I didn't write stories back then, but I did play barbies... a lot. My typical storyline was Ken came home from the office with a cold, and the family took care of him, then it would pass around the house, and everyone would take turns taking care of everyone else.

I also think I had some recurring plots of Barbie being allergic to the flowers Ken brought her.

I SO did that!!!!

And when me and my sister would play stuffed animals, my characters would always get sick, and when they get better they would get better, i would get them sick with another cold. ;)

I loved it. I called it playing Sickie. When we got older, we would have our characters get checked out by a doctor, and we would have like 15 people that the doctor was going to see, and they all had the same thing... ;)

I was a nerd as well. I loved it, and still do. :D

Guest chrlyr

OMG, this topic totally sparked a memory for me. I was in a creative writing club when I was in elementary school - fourth grade, I think. I wrote a story about a dragon who had a cold (don't ask me why it was a dragon). The story was resolved by someone giving the dragon a giant Dimetap.

The teacher who ran the club loved it and made me read it in front of everybody. Talk about mortifying. :P

When I was around 14 years old, I met a girl (a classmate of my sister afair) whom I liked and who had a cold. A bit later, I wrote a poem about her in which she struggled with her cold, blew her nose countless times and so on.

Of course I never showed this poem to anyone. I was ashamed a bit of writing such a poem, thought I was rude towards the girl even though she didn't know anything about the poem. At that time I didn't know what a fetish is, I was confused about my feelings towards the girl and her cold.

So some months or years later (I don't remember exactly) I tore the paper on which I had written the poem in small pieces and threw them away. Today I regret that the poem doesn't exist any more (usually I don't throw things like that away, I still have various lyrics, prosa and cartoons I created at that time), I think it would be an interesting document of early fetish-based fiction.

• 2 weeks later...

whenever i played with dolls as a kid, it was with my older sister. i would often make a character sick and have them sneeze, and she would go along with it.

thinking about that makes me SO curious as to whether she knows about my fetish or if she shares my fetish...

• 3 weeks later...

I Loved doing this! I had this whole notbook full of sneezy cartoons and stories where people get sick from colds.

I was so confused when wrote in this.

I had another one too. it was this big story thing were these people would turn into animals when they sneezed. But then I just completely forgot about that and made them get sick alot or have them sneeze in random moments.

I was only in elementary and I remember writing in the second book and thinking

" Does anyone else do this ?" and "What the hell is wrong with me?"

I had absolutely no idea what a fetish was :rolleyes::)

• 8 months later...

Aww, nobody's posted here for a little while, but I just found this thread. Great topic! :D

Although I've allllways wanted to be an author and have been drawing/writing stories from the time I could pick up a marker, I wrote very little sneeze-related stuff when I was little. Or at least I recall/have found very little of it. One of my clearest memories is an idea that I stole from a segment of Scooby Doo that I saw once-- Scooby is walking down a hallways in a creepy old building, sniffing the floor for clues. The viewer sees a hand reach out from around a corner further up the hallway, put a steak on the floor, and dump pepper on it. Of course, when Scooby reaches the steak, he sniffs it and sneezes. I drew a variation of this in a "book" that I made when I was about 5 or 6, but the dog wasn't any special character or anything.

I seem to think that I must have drawn at least a couple of others, but nothing comes to mind at the moment... hopefully someday I'll have the time to go through all those old stories! I still have them all in boxes. :)

And I do remember the first real sneeze fic that I wrote, but it was just as a fantasy in my head-- never recorded a word of it. It was about a character that I'd used in a lot of stories when I was little. He walked around his house aimlessly all day, and every place he went, something made him sneeze. For instance, pouring pepper onto his food, dust from someplace, probably smelling flowers in a vase... the most creative one I recall was, he was taking a nap, and a loose thread from his blanket was sitting on his face, tickling his nose until he sneezed and it woke him up. :D

I didn't write stories back then, but I did play barbies... a lot. My typical storyline was Ken came home from the office with a cold, and the family took care of him, then it would pass around the house, and everyone would take turns taking care of everyone else.

:D I played with Barbies for years, and I absolutely cannot believe that it never ocurred to me to make any of them get sick! Ahhh how I wish I had a Barbie and Ken doll right now... :lmfao:

Though I've noticed that in a lot of cold stories on here the characters get much sicker than they would with actual colds...meh, I dunno. I'll shut up now...

Yeah... when I first started reading the stories on the forum, I thought, wow, people can really get colds as amazing as this? What else am I missing out on??! :laugh:

:omg: I used to draw stuff into coloring books too-- I'd actually forgotten about that. Part of me thinks that I may have written "achoo" a couploe of times, but I don't have any specific memories. However, I still own several coloring books that my mom bought for my sister and me to share when we were little... a while ago I was looking through a book of Mickey Mouse & Co going camping, and in a number of the illustrations I drew a nostril on Mickey, and had his nose dripping... and dripping... all the way to the ground... and across the ground... aaaand off the page... :laugh: I actually didn't particularly like Mickey, so I suppose I wanted to torture him by giving him a cold. Occasionally my sister and I will still color in those books, so I'm carefuly not to give her that one! :)

haha, what a bunch of freaky kids we once were...even when we were young and innocent!

That we most certainly are; but would we have it any other way? ;)

I started to write sneezefics only after I discovered this forum, oddly enough. Don't know why I didn't think of it myself :) But I know I threw in some sneezes in a lot of what I wrote as a kid, just for fun xD

It's funny, because writing sneeze stories totally seems like the thing I would have done as a kid, but I didn't. I guess that's because I shared a computer with my sister for a long time, and I knew she would find out if I typed something. But I didn't even write stuff down! I guess my sister would have hunted it down and read it too though... Oh well, I would have done the same to her.

When I started reading this topic, I could only think of a few stories... but you guys sparked my memory :D * hides away in shame *

I too used to tell myself stories before going to sleep, as it was a great way to clear my mind of everything else. :bleh:

Barbies... oh dear, now it get's embarrassing. I remember playing with barbies, where they would sneeze frequently and a continued bedtime story-thing that lasted for about 2 years, where they would be Greek Gods (with two of my own creation), and Hera, Athena and Aphrodite usually ended up sneezing. :laugh: * hides away *

Written stories... Too many too all describe here. I've got an ordner lying around somewhere with most of the sneeze-related stories from my childhood. :consoling:

Two that for me stood out:

After seeing an episode of Mopatop's Shop where a sneeze monster couldn't sneeze, and Mopatop tried to help him (and succeeded) at the age of 10, I started to write a story that grew out into a trilogy, which I want to get published, although I'm editing out most of the sneezing :hug:. (I actually sent the first part, with all the sneezing, to an editor, and had my family read it... how awkward, although nothing to the next one...)

And a book I co-wrote with someone I knew back then. She had the idea, I wrote, she drew, and in every chapter, the family would get sick or allergic and ruin everything with sneezing or something else. Basically, they had extreme bad luck. It almost got published too :), but the publishing company thought it was slightly too much of the same, so if I re-write it... maybe... :cryhappy:

* retreats into dark corner *

Oh my godddd, I SO used to do all of this!

I remember writing a story about a boy who had huge, uncontrollabe sneezes when I was really young, and thinking it was well hidden under a storage box in my bedroom. Of course, within a week or two my mum had cleaned my room and found the story, which she thought was lovely. I was mortified!

Later, our first family computer was kept in my bedroom and I'd spend hours at night feverishly writing fics about my favourite boyband getting sick. I was incredibly paranoid about getting found out, and often deleted thousands of words of stories as soon as they were written. I didn't dare to save a fic until I went to university, got my own computer and started writing HP fics for myself...

When I was 6-8 I would write pokemon fanfics to myself *coughstilldocough*. They would always have some form of sneezing in them. So much even I would think "TOO MANY SNEEZES!" when reading.

I would probably carry on writing if I weren't so afraid of my brother finding out.

When I started reading this topic, I could only think of a few stories... but you guys sparked my memory :cryhappy: * hides away in shame *

I too used to tell myself stories before going to sleep, as it was a great way to clear my mind of everything else. :innocent:

Barbies... oh dear, now it get's embarrassing. I remember playing with barbies, where they would sneeze frequently and a continued bedtime story-thing that lasted for about 2 years, where they would be Greek Gods (with two of my own creation), and Hera, Athena and Aphrodite usually ended up sneezing. :rolleyes: * hides away *

Written stories... Too many too all describe here. I've got an ordner lying around somewhere with most of the sneeze-related stories from my childhood. :lol:

Two that for me stood out:

After seeing an episode of Mopatop's Shop where a sneeze monster couldn't sneeze, and Mopatop tried to help him (and succeeded) at the age of 10, I started to write a story that grew out into a trilogy, which I want to get published, although I'm editing out most of the sneezing ;). (I actually sent the first part, with all the sneezing, to an editor, and had my family read it... how awkward, although nothing to the next one...)

And a book I co-wrote with someone I knew back then. She had the idea, I wrote, she drew, and in every chapter, the family would get sick or allergic and ruin everything with sneezing or something else. Basically, they had extreme bad luck. It almost got published too :heart:, but the publishing company thought it was slightly too much of the same, so if I re-write it... maybe... :D

* retreats into dark corner *

Ohhh I used to tell myself sneezy stories all the time before going to sleep. (Too bad I'm so sleep-deprived nowadays that I always pass out before I can start thinking of a story! :)) Nighttime was always the best time for that, what with no distractions, no people, etc... Ahhhhh :D

Whoooa what is this Mopatop's Shop thing??!! :heart: I have never, ever heard of it. I want. To know. Now. Please?? :lol:

Don't retreat into a dark corner! Sounds like you've written way more awesome stuff than I have!! :heart:

Edited by Raining Strawberry

I totally recognise the passing-out-before-storytelling-time-thing... although it may proabably have something to do with browsing this forum or writing a story for this forum just before bedtime (when the rest of the household is asleep).... :kissblow::bleh:

Mopatop's shop: episode 164. Teasy Sneezy: Teasy Sneezy wants to sneeze but is having trouble -- even with the help of Pippa Pepper. But help is at hand when the mice stuff a cushion, sending feathers flying everywhere.

Description lovingly ripped off the muppet wiki :lmfao:. I haven't been able to find the episode online so far. :yes:

And thank you, Raining Strawberry. :kiss1: * contemplates venturing out of dark corner *

OOOOMG good topic...

The drastic sneeze-filled Buffy fics I wrote...shameful :)

Yes, please share!! :jump: I actually only recently became obsessed with Buffy...I waited all seven seasons for Spike to sneeze, sad it never happened. *sigh*

I also think I had some recurring plots of Barbie being allergic to the flowers Ken brought her.

I acted this kind of thing out with my sister! I'm amazed she didn't think I was insane. I liked to give Barbie and her friends allergies, and then sometimes I would have someone "evil" come and chuck dust at them. We used cotton balls for the dust. This was before I became self-conscious of course :wub:

I used to write a lot of stories when I was little, mostly with strong girl characters that often had allergies or asthma or something. Which is weird, because I'm much more interested in seeing guys sneeze now. Sometimes I would slip something in (like a passing reference to sneezing or allergies) when I started writing fanfiction in junior high, before I knew it was actually a fetish and not some weird thing. I still have some stories in notebooks, I hid them in my room :innocent: