Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stories We Wrote as Kids

Celeb Obsessed

When I was a kid, I was much less posessed of the fetish than I am now, but I still remember playing sick all the time with my sister. XD It was more like feverish taking-care-of than sneezing, though. I'm sure she never thought I was weird, because she also enjoys hurt/comfort type stuff.

Whenever we roleplay now, which is incredibly frequent, we still have our characters get sick all the time. Lol. And, since she knows about my fetish, she's let me stick sneezing in. Such a good sister! XD

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwifruit

• Demosthenes

• The Mute Poet

• aquadyne14

I used to make at least one chracter in ever story I ever wrote get a cold, or the flu, and be completely miserable and sneezy whilst still having to do whatever important and unstoppable task I tortured them with. :laugh: I was mean to my characters - I sort of still am, but it's not as blatent now. I cringe thinking about what anyone who read my stuff would have thought - maybe that's why I was always so secretive and protective about what I wrote.

I was totally shameless in what I wrote and drew (because now even writing something extremely indulgent is enough to make me self-conscious, regardless of who's reading it), although I didn't ever show anyone related to me any of my sneezy creations. However, with my friends I would play sneezy games and sometimes I would fake sneeze when alone. I can remember a few specifics (I made a "Pokémon comic" where Pikachu got a cold, I wrote several stories where the main character would become ill, etc.) but no detail, unfortunately. Wish I'd saved them.

Actually, my old dresser might have still that comic buried in it...

I was totally shameless in what I wrote and drew (because now even writing something extremely indulgent is enough to make me self-conscious, regardless of who's reading it), although I didn't ever show anyone related to me any of my sneezy creations. However, with my friends I would play sneezy games and sometimes I would fake sneeze when alone. I can remember a few specifics (I made a "Pokémon comic" where Pikachu got a cold, I wrote several stories where the main character would become ill, etc.) but no detail, unfortunately. Wish I'd saved them.

Actually, my old dresser might have still that comic buried in it...

Haha I wrote Pokemon stories too! In about Grade 3. Only it would the owner that would get sick, and the Pokemons (I think I had a Jigglypuff and a Pikachu) would take care of her :D

• 1 month later...

@ prodigy: wow, I've never read the books but I've seen that episode of Berenstein Bears so many times

@ anyone who's interested: I still look them up in every dictionary but i didn't worry about using them cause everyone knows i'm a nerd anyway (In one of my English lessons we had to read a book so i chose to read the dictionary). I still write stupid stories in school whilst everyone else is working. I used to think about all the hot men i had seen that day and Imagine all on them sneezing. The first time I actually took notice of my TA for science was when he had a sneezing fit :laugh: . (I think a lot of my male teachers are hot). Even still now I watch the same couple of seconds of lots of different TV shows and films just cause people sneeze in them (Ill write a list)

Drop Dead Fred (not my absolute favorite but the first one I remembered)

MacGyver - season 3 episode 10 Blow Out - Season 5 Episode 16 Jenny's Chance - Season 5 Episode 17 Deep Cover (love MacGyver)

Stargate Sg-1 - Season 1 Episodes Children of the Gods, The Broca-Divide, Singularity - Season 2 Episodes The Gamekeeper, One False Step - Season 7 Episode Avenger 2.0

Stargate Atlantis - Season 3 Episode 3 Irresistible - Season 5 Episode 6 The Shrine

Chuck - Season 3 Episode 15 Chuck vs The Role Models.

The most my brain (even with an IQ of 137) can handle right now

Oh. My. God.

Yup, I've done practically everything you've all described. Shamelessly writing stories, *trying* to draw sneezes, and playing games with sneezing. And now, every time I remember all the stupid things I did, I shudder.

When I used to write stories, the sneezer would always be a girl, which I think was because I understand the point of view better. Back then, boys were still icky and annoying. :)

Of course, now, I only write male sneezing, and I haven’t so much as attempted to draw female anything, fetish related or not, in forever.

Good topic, good topic. :)

I can remember having books read to me which contained sneezing, and when I was a toddler I always loved to watch programme re-runs which contained sneezing (male or female). From the age of 6 upwards I wrote stories which nearly always contained sneezing, including a fairly recent one (aged 10) in which there were two sisters whos' parents had mysteriously died, so they had to row out to an arcipelago to live with their uncle, and the older one (a 15 year old, pretty blonde girl named Heidi) catches a really bad cold during a rainstorm on the way.

My taste has improved, thank God, since then, and aside from being a little too close to the second volume of "A Series of Unfortunate Events", it was also extemely unsubtle and had my parents picked it up the game would have been up. Farewell secret sneeze fetish.

Luckily, they didn't. Heh.

I have always written stories about people sneezing, but I usually kept them to myself because I had an inkling that something was weird about that. Although I did turn in a story to my third grade teacher which involved allergies and sneezing AND she made me read it to the class! I was embarrassed then but I didn't know why...remembering it now, I'm completely mortified.

Anyway, through my teen years until I realized I had a fetish, I pretty much edited all sneezing out of my stories because I let people read a lot of them (I want to become a writer). I did put a lot of h/c, though...just minus the sneezing. I even found this story I wrote less than a year before realizing I had the fetish and one chapter is a total h/c scene! It's actually probably the best I've ever written! No sneezing, but it's still really cute. It was weird to read it again and know the implications of this scene...

And on a slightly related note, I've been toying with the idea of writing scenes into my books (assuming I get published) where there's no sneezing or anything like that, but if someone on here read it, they would quite easily be able to imagine some sneezing!

Oh my God...

I used to draw a lot of sneezy pictures that I would keep secret from my parents (I still do). I used to write sneezy Neopets stuff, too, and once even tried to write a fanfic. But that was a whiiile ago c:

I'm speechless... I thought I was the only one... :lol:

Anyway, I do remember a couple of stories I wrote. One of them was an interview. I was going to interview one of the characters in my favorite comic, and I went to her apartment. I started to ask her questions, and she developed an impressing sneezing fit. I had to cancel the interview and call an ambulance... :bleh:

When I discovered the fantastic world of computers, I started to write longer stories. One of them was about a very allergic girl who went outside to play. It was allergy season, and she got something stuck in her nose and had an enormous fit... :)

The other one was about two best friends, and there was a girl with allergies in their class. At school she sneezed so much that her dad had to take her home :) The best friends went shopping after school, and on the bus they received a video from the sneezy girl where she sneezed. :)

I didn't realize I had the fetish until I was surfing the internet and found Tarot of Sneezing. I think I was like 12, and I'm 16 now. So. I mean when I was little, me and my stepsister/best friend C would play sick all the time.

But I didn't start writing sick fanfics until recently. And, if anyone has read any of my fics on here I always start something then I get really embarrassed and I never finish them. Even though I should; I never do.

XD

Oh, man...good memories. :)

I used to draw (and I'm no great shakes at drawing) pictures of people holding tissues/handkerchiefs to their noses, as I'd no idea how to draw sneezes and was scared to do so, anyhow. ;) Nosy parents.

Also, when I was about nine or ten, I wrote an epistolary story from the POV of two teenage girls. One of them wrote to her best friend, describing a date with a cute guy, during which she'd had an allergic reaction to a patch of dandelions and the two of them (she and her date) had shared a handkerchief. :) I thought I was strange for writing it then, but I guess not!

Also, when I was about nine or ten, I wrote an epistolary story from the POV of two teenage girls. One of them wrote to her best friend, describing a date with a cute guy, during which she'd had an allergic reaction to a patch of dandelions and the two of them (she and her date) had shared a handkerchief. :drool: I thought I was strange for writing it then, but I guess not!

Sharing a handkerchief? What a cracking idea! How come I'd never thought of that before? Oh hang on, you were only nine or ten at the time, thus is my mental age soooooooo low?! *lol* :wub:

PS, for the record, I'm only willing to share my hanky with women, but only during the winter months so that the contents will seem nice and warm!

• 3 weeks later...
It's funny, because writing sneeze stories totally seems like the thing I would have done as a kid, but I didn't. I guess that's because I shared a computer with my sister for a long time, and I knew she would find out if I typed something. But I didn't even write stuff down! I guess my sister would have hunted it down and read it too though... Oh well, I would have done the same to her.

This is sooo true, sissypon. OTL

• 5 weeks later...

Yessss... -blushes- I kept a notebook too. The only one I remember was of Belle from Beauty and the Beast... The beast has a cold and Belle hides all the tissues to torture him. But then she gets his cold...!

LOL, good to know I'm not the only one...!

I wrote this picture book when I was like 7, but I thought a picture book was one with no words, so, this won't be long...

There was a dolphin swimming in the sea.

He is chasing some fish when hunters find him. (Yes, dolphin hunters)

The hunters pick him up in a net.

He sneezes several times to get away.

The End.

That...Was beautiful... :drool: No, Jk...

Then I would play this game where I was a baby cow allergic to everything on the farm. Good times...

I haven't posted in here yet? *flailwtf*

When I was younger I was really into the Captain Underpants series, and that inspired me to write/draw a comic book type of thing.

Bassically there was this scientist who made some kind of potion (I'm not sure really what it was supposed to do) but it somehow went wrong and when he drank it he grew larger then skyscrapers or something :heart:

Then his one teenage boy about like...13 or something went over to the professor and stated that he knew how to make him smaller and asked if anyone had pepper.

He then gave a pepper shaker to the scientist and the scientist inhaled the whole thing causing him to sneeze uncrontrolably, and all the air he sneezed out made him shrink back to normal.

The worse part about this comic thing was that my mom read it out loud...including the "AH-CHOOOOO!" ;)

• 9 years later...

I remember a few of mine. It wasn't until I was older that I knew it was a fetish thing though...anyway, some stories that I remember off the top of my head are:

1. Asking dad to tell me a story about the three little pigs, and having the first little pig allergic to his house...mostly inspired by my old pc "dora in fairytale land" game where you clicked on the straw house and the pig inside sneezed.

2. The old Eloise cartoon where Eloise woke up with a cold.

3. Jimmy the Elf (came from a Wiggles segment where one of santa's elves couldn't stop sneezing) Not only did I draw comics, but wrote a few fics too.

4. Santa Claus getting sick.

5. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer getting sick.

6. An old incomplete story that I STILL have in my Word documents detailing Disney's Fairy Godmother getting the Bibbity Bobbity Flu...yeah. I was weird as a kid...I attached it if you want to read that embarrassment...

Bibbidy Bobbidy Flu.docx

• 4 weeks later...

I've had soooooo many scenarios go through my head but I've never actually taken the time to write one down. Maybe one day.....