Sneeze Fetish Forum

In class sneeze attack (F)

Guest lilly01

Guest lilly01

Okay so today in math class, the girl who sits next me (who also happens to be my best friend) came into class with a reddish nose and a tissue in her hand. I knew it was going to be a great day. :blush:

We'll call her C. C has long, wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, a slender figure, about 5'5, with a cute, button nose. She's a very pretty girl. So she came into class clutching a tissue and sat down next to me. I asked if she was alright, and she said that she was, but that she thought she was getting sick. Sucks for her, but yay for me! Front row seat!

About 20 minutes of class go by, and I hear nothing but sniffles from C. Then, just as I was about to lose hope, I hear the familiar intake of breath and I look over just in time to see "Huh-CHEEWK!" a quick pause and then another "HEH-NNt...ugh." Me and a few other classmates said bless you and she said thank you.

Now, C rarely ever sneezes at all, so I was just grateful to get these two from her. But not another minute passed til she let out a slightly stronger "HUHCHHEWWW!" followed by two stifles, "Heh-NGK, HEHNNTchew." This pattern continued for the next 5 minutes- a 10 second pause followed by a double or triple. And C usually stifles her sneezes, but these sneezes got so powerful she could not hold them back. The final fit of three sent her to the girls bathroom!! It went a little something like this:

"Heh..HEH... CHEEWWWkkkk ugh. HUNGKKKCHTTT! HUH..HEH....HAHNGCHEW!" The sneezes sounded incredibly wet and desperate, and she kept her hand raised in front of her face. "Ub, excuse be," she called out in a stuffy voice, "cad I go to the bathroob please?" The teacher said yes and she bolted out of the class. I didn't see her again until 4th period. Sadly, there were no more sneezes for the rest of the day, but that's enough to keep me satisfied for quite a while. ;)

Excellent obs, beautifully described and perfectly delicious in every way! Please let us know if the sneezing continues!

IT's too bad that she is sick, but how wonderful for you that you get to see a friend that is not usually sneezy burst into a fit like that!

a reddish nose and a tissue in her hand. I knew it was going to be a great day.

Uh, HECK YEAH! ;) Sorry, but that was hot. Thanks for sharing :rolleyes:

Archived