Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are your favourite fandoms?

W.I.N.

hmm... harry potter, twilight, torchwood, doctor who (10th), pirates of the carribean, friends!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that chuck sneezing (gossip girl) would be amazing! Chuck bass losing all control... Hmmm, yum! Also Nate is so gorgeous I would love to read anything about him.

Twilight fan for sure also, Edward or Bella especially.

I would probably read desperate housewives also.

The Farseer-trilogy and the Tawny man-trilogy, both fantasy series by Robin Hobb. I'd give my limbs for a fic about Beloved/the Fool/Amber/Lord Golden...erh, any of the many personalities he appears in throughout the series. ;)

Other than that, my favourite fandoms are Axis Powers Hetalia, Wolf's Rain (a fic about either Tsume or Lord Darcia would make my forever), Trinity Blood, Ouran High School Host Club and Trigun.

Oh, and if you can call fan fiction about a real band a fandom: BUCK-TICK. The singer is in my avatar and sig. Though I don't think I'd survive a fic about him. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Alright I love Twilight, the Lightning Theif, Harry Potter, the City of Ember, Eragon, yadiyadiya. I'm a big books person. Twilight sneezefics are by far my favorite due to the by and romance. I haven't seen a lightning their sneezefic yet though or city of ember or eragonyet though.

TV: X-Files (Mulder, obviously. I like MSR, but other pairings are fine, except for Mulder/Krycek, Mulder/Fowley, and Reyes/anyone, because she represents everything awful about the later days of the show.)

Hehe...I wholeheartedly agree with the "no Reyes" sentiments (although Doggett is A-OK in my book! He's pretty B) ) Mulder and Scully sneezing are my faves, but honestly, Skinner isn't bad either.

With so many X-Files fans on the forum, I'm kind of surprised there aren't more XF sneezefics out there (and I'm pretty sure I've read every single one, written by fetishists or no)....might just have to buckle down and write my own one of these days :)

• 2 months later...

ANIME fandubs, :blushing: ouran high host club, trinity blood, fruits basket, and tons more anime fan dubs. :hug: (It'd take to long to say all of them) hehehehe....... :laugh: ummmm Twilight! CSI NY- Flack. :rolleyes: X Men. Fantastic Four-Johnny. Scrubs. and alot others that I can't think of right now. :)

I have a new fav. fandom- "Glee"- Will is SOOOO cute and I'm just dying for sickWill fics (KN wrote a fab. one over on red that I :laugh: but it just is making me want more. lol!).

And of course I still Love House fics. :) shocking huh? :blushing:

Wow! I am surprised to see so many X-Files fans... and I only casually skimmed the thread! If it's a m/f pairing, I'll want the woman to sneeze. That being said... my biggest fandoms are...

X-Files ( :P ): My favorite characters are Scully and... Doggett (don't shoot!). I love/hate CSM and Krycek. I'm good with most pairings but my favorite is the classic Mulder/Scully! In fics, I really only care to see Scully sneeze (maybe Doggett!).

Star Trek: I've seen TOS + TOS movies, about 1/4 of Enterprise (hey I like it!!) and a few episodes of TNG (for some reason I can't really get into TNG). My favorite characters are Spock, Kirk, and Bones and I like any pairing between those three. Seeing Kirk/Spock where Spock sneezes is like my biggest ST fanfic obsession :D:):drool: I love the new movie too!

Heroes: I love this show but for some reason there's no one in it I'd like to see sneeze... even though I -love- some of the characters (Hiro! Peter! Nathan! Sylar!)!! Then again, I'm only on season 3 so maybe things will change.

Others:~

House: Tbh, I actually have been hating house since the end of season 3 (although at least they're making some sort of awkward attempt at bringing House/Cuddy into the forefront). House, Cuddy, and Wilson are my favorites. I love House/Cuddy or House/Wilson and especially sick Cuddy :].

Bones: I wouldn't call myself a huge fan or list it as one of my top fandoms, but as I have seen quite a bit of the show I thought I'd list it. (Besides, how can I not watch the television when ~*David Boreanaz*~ is on the screen?!). Sick Bones would be my choice.

True Blood: Bill and Eric :D!!! Nuff said.

Lord of the Rings (Aragorn/Legolas), Teen Titans GO!, X-Men, Batman, Final Fantasy (6,8~10), Harry Potter, Futurama

That's my list :D! I think...

I'm currently really into Axis-Powers Hetalia. My other favourites that will never leave are Saiyuki, One Piece, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Ouran High School Host Club....um, probably more...

Oh, and lately I've gotten into Supernatural fanfic. Not the show (never seen an episode), but the fanfics are amazing :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anime, anime, anime. And manga too, of course. I'm an animation junkie; I can name the shows with real actors I watch on one hand. I love Soul Eater, BLEACH, D.Gray-Man, and Black Butler. To name a few. Any male sneezes from those, and I'm usually pretty happy. Shame it doesn't happen that much. Oh well, I keep waiting.

lots of animes. My faves of those are Death Note, Fruits Basket, Ouran, others that have decent looking guys in them. Then theirs Twilight any guy from that series, Harry Potter: Harry, Draco and Sirius are the best! And other ones that would probably tak etoo long to list

I'm very weird. I like such a variety of fandoms, and none are nearly related at all. You wouldn't expect it from me. Because of how weird I am. (And I also write mini ficlets in my head when I become newly obsessed with anything. They never get written down.)

I like South Park. A LOT. Both the humor and the characters (but once they've been aged [to avoid pedo], and drawn up in my head as beautiful anime people because I'M A FREAK). Because the cast is predominantly male, I strongly prefer slash. Specifically Stan and Kyle. Because I'm a sheep and jump on the bandwagon far too often. Teh Ninjin wrote the only South Park sneezefic and OH MY GOD it made me fangasm like no other. I'd love more, but I'm not one to beg.

How I Met Your Mother is another favorite because Neil Patrick Harris is unbelievably hot. Seriously. It's ridiculous how adorable and perfect he is (to me at least).

Also Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog.. Because Neil Patrick Harris. Delicious.

Scrubs, too. I like JD. And Dr. Cox. But I don't ever recall seeing a sneezefic of that series, despite how many fans there are here.

Death Note! I don't know what it is about it. But I really like it. Probably due to the hot pieces of sexy that are L, Matt, Mello, and Light. I'll probably read anything Death Note related. Just because something about it is sensual to me. But I don't like Misa.

I like original stuff too, but only if I can get a nice picture of the characters in my head. And if the sneezes are spelled out right. And of course, if it's well written. Respectable. You know how it goes.

I like slash. Male on male, female on female. I also like het. Male on female, female on male (if there actually is a difference). I'll read things with girls sneezing (but I like to read about them with allergies, and not colds... or sneezing from anything but colds, actually) or with boys sneezing (preferrably colds, but allergies work just as fine).

I really wish I could write (or at least write WELL). If that were the case, there would be a disturbingly high number of fics from each series listed here (and probably more). Oh yeah. I wish.

I feel the need to repeat myself here. I'M WEIRD.

• 3 weeks later...

I am really, really, really, really obsessed with dramas~ I'm pretty sure almost no one on the forum watches the dramas I watch (with the exception of 꽂보다남자, the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers; I saw a post about that somewhere on the forum), but my faaavorites are 상두야,학교가자!, 미남이시네요, 일지매, 이 죽일놈의 사랑, and 궁. Hehehe. Mostly I like romance dramas :) , but 일지매 is a freaking awesome historical drama (but there's still romance in it XD but it really has the most amazing, intricate plot I've ever seen).

I love The X-Files (especially Mulder/Scully), I LOVE Firefly, I love Lost, Numb3rs...a lot of sci-fi stuff. I know I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff. Oh, and another thing...I just saw Avatar and a sneezefic for that could be potentially interesting...hmmm.

Archived