Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge!

Natto

...and Mine. Male, original, Trinity Blood, Axis Powers Hetalia, maybe more fandoms later.

thread lol ok so im a little computer illiterate...I don't know how to link but I have started my drabbles. if someone can help I would greatly appreciate it. THANK YOU GUYS FOR THIS AWESOME CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Aussie

I'm late to the party but hoping there's still some cake left and people haven't all fallen asleep or gone off to fondle drunkenly under the pile of coats in the spare room.

Also my first drabble is way too long and I apologise, and will understand if you call my mum and make her take me home again.

a link to my thing

• 1 month later...

Even later to the party... Haha, yeah I should have posted this sooner ;;^^ This is a wonderful challenge and perfect for me trying to get up my writing again! Thanks Dove and Natto :blink:!

Mine is an assortment of anime fandoms listed inside + Star Trek which i forgot to list.

Probably highly male, possibility of female.

Here's mine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am VERY late to this little party, but I am taking the liberty of starting a thread anyway. Hope no-one minds.

I'm on a Supernatural kick, so likely it'll all be fanfic, but I reserve the right to get bored and change my mind. I'll give warning if I do. :drool:

Here's my thread.

Cheers, and thanks for the prompts!

~W.I.N.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You know...I've never done any drabbles before, but I might give this a shot at some point if I have time. I'll think about it. It sounds fun, but I've actually never written any sneezefics before...

• 7 months later...

I'm so sorry to resurrect the thread, but is it too late to join? Well, I mean, I know there's nothing to join, but can I start a thread? I do free-form drabbles pretty often (where the word-limit is basically anything under 1000), but I think I might have fun doing the kind with prompts/100-word limit. ;)

• 10 months later...

Reeallllyyyy late, but I'm gonna be extra annoying and not only post a drabble thread, but also resurrect this old one! ;P

My drabble thread...

Mostly female but will have some male and probably a lot of "genderless". Varied causes. Probably a lot of colds :bday: Original all the way ;P

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived