Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

I figured it would be fun if we eached delved into our memories and recalled the greatest obs we have ever seen. The most memorable for whatever reason. When you read the title the first episode that sprung to mind. You get the idea.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

My best ever sneezing obs came when I was about 20. I was a student at the time and was doing a cheap coach tour of Italy (one of the "If it's Tuesday this must be Florence" type). One of the attractions not mentioned in the brochure was our glamorous courier, Serena, a tall, voluptuous half-English half-Italian brunette, aged probably in her late twenties or early thirties. We stopped at our hotel in Rome, and as it was a very warm August evening most of the tour party went for a swim in the hotel pool. I had just finished swimming and had gone for a beer in the hotel bar, when I saw Serena also get out of the pool and come in and sit down at a table near me. As she was wearing a particularly skimpy bikini I had difficulty keeping my eyes off her.

I had not been watching her for long, however, when she rubbed her nose, raised a hand to her mouth and sneezed with a particularly loud AAAH-TSSCHOO! This was only the first in a series of sneezes; every thirty seconds or so she would give a repeat performance. AAAH-TSSCHOO! I had been longing for a chance to get to talk to Serena, and realised that this was an opportunity, as she clearly did not have any handkerchiefs with her. Fortunately, I had a pack of paper tissues in my bag, and went over to offer her one. She just had time to take it and thank me with a delighted smile before being overcome by another huge sneeze. We got talking to each other, although at first her conversation was punctuated by repeated sneezes. She explained that her nose was very sensitive to changes in temperature, and her sneezing-fit had probably been caused by the contrast between the heat outside and the rather chilly air-conditioned bar.

In all, Serena must have sneezed about 15-20 times. This remains my best sneezing obs because of the number and frequency of her sneezes, her striking good looks, the fact that she was dressed only in a bikini when the sneezes happened and the fact that, following our initial conversation we got to know each other and became quite friendly.

Interestingly enough, I was not the only one to notice Serena's sneezes. One of the members of our coach party was a pretty blonde teenage girl called Sarah, and while I was talking to the sneezing Serena, I noticed that Sarah was staring at us intently. She then came up to Serena and told her how attractive she thought her sneezes were.

This is a great idea for a topic, and I've really enjoyed reading the two obbs published so far, but it really is a very difficult choice....it's a bit like trying to choose just one piece of music.

Anyway, excluding obbs of girlfriends, the following obbs would be my No 1: It gets there on the quantity of sneezes and the bizarre and highly erotic nature of the entire incident

It occured on board an areoplane, during a flight from Toulouse in France to London Heathrow.

About 10 minutes after taking off I heard a feminine sneeze from a couple of rows behind me.... then another and another, about 7 in all.

I waited a moment, then stood up and feigned a glance towards the rear of the aircraft whilst in fact I was really looking for the source. It was a girl about 25, she had a thin face with a pale complexion and mousey brown shoulder length hair. With her was a man about 40-45 with thick grey curly hair

As I was standing she started up again Ah-eckoo--- Ah-eckoo---- Aheckoo--- She was sneezing into cupped hands without a hankie. I sat down and within a few seconds she was off again, this time the sneezes were a little more forcefull and she now had a wad of tissues in her hands. Following more sneezing she gave her nose several loud honking blows.

But within 5 minutes she was off again...this time the sneezes were heavier and the dry cough sound was replaced by something wetter and more violent

The people sitting in the immediate area were now beginning to show some reaction: 'Bless you's' were being called out and there was a general murmur of bemusement from those within earshot.

The pattern of the sneezing was quite irregular: perhaps 6 sneezes followed by a break of 2 minutes followed by perhaps 4 more followed by heavy nose blowing and then perhaps another 5 sneezes.

I don't know how many times she sneezed during the flight, but it must have been approaching 100 ...... I lost count at forty

I sneeked several views of her during the 90 minute flight: Her nose had become very red but she did not appear to be suffering in any really unpleasent way....however she did appear to be very embarrassed by the whole affair.

At one point an air hostess appeared to have a prolonged conversation with the girl, but I couldn't hear what they were saying...I think she was asking whether she was experiencing any breathing difficulties.....which apparently she was not.

As we started to loose altitude and decend towards Heathrow the sneezing reached it's peak and I reckon most of the people on the plane became aware of the amazing 'sneezing girl'

The plane finally touched down and the doors opened. At this point she stopped sneezing and although I followed her through passport control, luggage collection, and customs she did not sneeze again and did not seem any the worse for her experience.

Hmmm, my greatest female obs ever *brain slowly starts to whirr into action as memory is examined*, that would have to be on one particular bus journey back from Lancaster. I had decided to take the Coach to save petrol costs and I am so glad that I did.

It was a hot, sunny, harvest time day when I got on in Lancaster the coach was very full, and I plonked myself down in the first spare seat I could find, unfortunately there were no window seats left, so I had to take an isle seat near the front of the bus. Sitting in the window seat in front of me was an Indian lady, probably in her early thirties, attractive in an elegant way, rather than classically beautiful (if that makes sense?). Throughout the first twenty minutes of the journey she dabbed at her nose occasionally with a tissue, until suddenly her face took on the classic pre-sneeze expression and she made a grab for a packet of tissues in her handbag. She had a second or so of build-up, then suddenly she sneezed into the tissue at a medium volume,*Hah-Gnnnkschooo* (that's as close as I could spell it...it was certainly a wet sounding sneeze). Well that was the first of a fit that lasted nigh on twenty minutes, I was certainly torn, her sneezes got more desperate as the fit went on and I felt absolutely dreadful for her, but equally it was the best observation I had ever had. I guess that it was hay-fever as the motorway was surrounded by fields, and practically everywhere hay was being cut.

Eventually the sneezes subsided. However about an hour and a half into the journey she made a grab for her ever diminishing tissue supply again, and the whole thing started again (if anything these sneezes were wetter than the first set). I offered her one of my tissues, and she thanked me and tried to smile, but it was difficult with the sneezing, but also looked embarrassed. Again she was sneezing for about 20 minutes before the fit burned itself out.

The performance repeated itself once again as we got into Birmingham, and the vividness of the obs was increased by the conflicting feelings - amazement at the obs, empathy for the lady's distress, guilt, pleasure...it was a complete roller-coaster! I did see her in the bus terminal while I was waiting for the connecting bus, and other than a very red nose, she seemed to have recovered.

• 2 months later...
Hypnos says:

Post obs, post obs, post obs!

;)

Well, I'm not sure if this is the greatest obs I've ever had, but its certainly one of my favourites, lol.

Ok, here goes. This took place last summer, I'm pretty sure it was in June. Anyhow, it was my best friend's 18th birthday, and to celebrate this, he kicked his family out and filled the house with friends and alcohol ;)

Of the girls present, two of them interested me, one of them was sneezing quite regularly, and the other one obviously had a cold because from the minute she arrived she was rubbing her nose and sniffling.

Being the more attractive of the two in my opinion, lol, I decided to keep my eye on the girl with the cold :). For the first few hours of the night, she did no sneezing whatsoever lol. But, once we'd been partying for a while, I managed to end up alone with her in my friend's summer house, or shed thingy as I like to call it, lol, and I have no idea how, but I'm glad it happened :).

Due to the fact that my friend keeps his telescope in this shed, along with a few deck-chairs and some gardening things, there wasnt an awful lot of room, so we were both kneeling on the floor, with our knees touching, just chatting, drinking and deciding if it would be a good idea to feed his pet fish alcohol, anyway, whilst chatting away, she stopped mid sentence, put her drink down, cupped her hands over her mouth and nose and sneezed!

It sounded like "huh-t-choo", it wasnt particularly brilliant sneeze, lol, but the fact we were so close to each other at the time made it a pretty good experience for me :) Definately the highlight of the evening for me lol.

Having neglected to describe the girl for the whole of that post, here is a photo of her so that I dont have to type a description lol

-George.

Edited by George

I've already put one of my favorite obbs up, so I thought I'd recall one of my favorite observations made by another (Former?) member of this community.

I can't find this person in the members directory to ask their permission....of course they may well have changed their name....Anyway, if 'Mighty Sneeze' is still around, I do hope you don't mind me republishing your wonderfully erotic observation.

The piece originally appeared in the now defunct 'Bondi's Discussion Forum' on February 14 2003

So without further cheese, here is, word for word, 'Female observation Long' by Mighty Sneeze:

I went into the tag office to renew the registration on my car today. As I approached the counter I was greeted by a pretty Indian woman.

She was probably in her early thirties, long black hair, and a long straight nose.

She was a little heavy, but wonderfully proportioned, with large breasts and shapely hips.

She had on a black skirt and a tight, dark red blouse. Over that she wore a red cardigan sweater with pockets, both noticeably packed with tissues.

As soon as I heard her talk I knew she was suffering. I noticed she was constantly sniffing and rubbing her nose, as she helped the man in front of me.

I waited in eager anticipation, and finally it was my turn: 'How are you doin' I asked " YYYEEEAAAAAAAAESHHHHHH" was her violent responce. Her sneeze was long, drawn out and very loud. I blessed her and she thanked me.

I handed her my license and she began to type, when suddenly she stopped "I have to sneeze again" she said as she pulled a tissue out of her pocket. As she pulled it out, several more tissues fell out of her pocket and onto the floor. She flapped out her tissue with gusto, and held it in both hands. She took several hitching breaths and then......... Nothing! She sniffed loudly and wipped her nose

"Ooh excuse ME! ....almost seezed again! she said as she bent down to pick up her tissues.

She then told me how the air conditioning makes her sneeze. She kept one tissue in her hand and stuffed the others back in her pocket.......Just then she got that look, let out a long exhale, then took in a huge gasp of air and let out another scream of a sneeze"EEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSHHHHH......OOOHHH"

there it is she said with the tissue still on her nose.

She then stood up and tuned her back on me. She then took a couple of steps away and roared another huge sneeze into her tissue. She pulled out a few more tissues and layered them just in time to catch another body bending sneeze "YYYYYAUUUUUSHHHU"...her sneezes into the tissues were just as loud, but more deep in tone, less of a scream, and a little bit of a shoo at the end. She began to blow her nose as she walked towards the back of the office. She then gave one loud honk for each nostril and promptly sneezed again "EEEEEEEEEASH-USSHHH"

She then reached for the box of tissues and threw her old ones away. She pulled out three and left them in her hand, and stuffed several more into her pockets.

She then took in a deep breath and blew her nose with a series of loud honks, as she switched nostrils. She then grabbed three more and walked back to her desk. She sat down and gave a loud blow that started snotty and ended with a large honk.

"GOD BLESS YOU!!!" I said as stood there totally shocked. She thanked me and then wrapped a tissue around her little finger and stuck it into her right nostril. She walked to the printer to get my paperwork and honked her nose once again. This time she looked at the tissues afterwards, then balled them up and threw them away.

I told her I hoped she felt better. As she handed me the papers she said "It's the air, it makes me sneeze every time it comes back on" I told her I felt sorry for her and she gave me a cute little "Aw thanks" .........What a sneeze !!!

Guest sneezgrrl

Ok, I dont know if it's the greatest female obs I've ever seen, or if it's just because it happened recently. I have a dear friend, who I must admit, I have a slight attraction for. She is african-american, beautiful caramel colored flawless skin, and just the cutest thing you ever want to meet! She is in her early 20's, about 5'6" and has dark brown hair and amazing chocolate chip colored eyes. Well, a few months ago I was going thru some hard personal times, and I called her up. She had a bad cold, but wanted me to come to her house, because at the time I really had no where else to go. I got to the house, and she opened the door, and instantly I could see that she was sick. Before she could say anything, she sneezed! She has the most adorable sneeze too, sort of "aaahhhCHIIISSHH"! I blessed her, then she thanked me and gave me a huge hug, as she could see how upset I was. We went upstairs and sat on the couch right next to each other to talk. I broke down and started crying, and she put her arm around me. As she did that, she started to sneeze as well. She sneezed twice with her arm still around me, then reached over to the box of kleenex that was there, and sneezed twice into the tissues. I told her I felt bad because I was there and she wasnt feeling well, and she said, "no no...it's ok, it's just a head cold really. I'm mostly sneezing!" Well we spent the next couple of hours talking, and she was right...she was mostly sneezing and congested! She would sneeze a few times every 10 min. or so! It was great! *sigh* Well, except I ended up catching her cold too, but that was ok with me! :drool: We recently went on a trip and she came down with a cold again, but I'll have to post about that in another forum.

sneezgrrl

*Note. This really happened but I decided to write this out a while back by making it sound a bit like a story. Hope you don't mind.*

SHOULD PROBABLY RATE THIS PG-13, BTW.

The story you're about to read is true. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent....

I'd never really been aroused by her before. Erin was a gorgeous, friendly, funny and talented twenty-something person and someone I enjoyed spending time with. She had gorgeous, shoulder-length brown hair, ocean-blue eyes, a fabulous tan-like complexion, relatively impressive breasts and a butt to die for (she usually wore loose fitting pants and shorts so when she sat down, you could see her underwear -- it always managed to cover just enough!)

I'd heard her sneeze a few times over the semester at university. She generally let loose with three or four relatively quick-fire but loud achoos but not all that frequently. Then came the night of Aug. 8, 1999....

I arrived fairly early at the house party, looking forward to a fun evening with fellow students and a chance to relax from our heavy workload. Little did I realize what was in store for me! After greeting some friends, I sat down next to Erin on the sofa (or chesterfield if you prefer) in the living room. Shortly after we began talking, she sneezed three times in relatively quick succession.

After the obligatory "bless you", our conversation continued for about another 10 minutes. Suddenly, another series arrived, this time a little differently. After the usual quick three, there were a bonus two and spaced about 20 seconds apart. It was at this point I learned that she had spent the weekend -- for this was a Sunday night -- at a cottage with friends. She had woken up that morning sneezing profusely, she said. She seemed to be allergic to something but couldn't not pinpoint the culprit. This, of course, sent my heart racing like Secretariat coming to the finish line. Could there be more? Oh yes, baby!

Ten minutes later, four more emerged, again spaced apart instead of rapid fire. By this point, her beautiful eyes were watering and her lovely nose was very pink.

The next hour or so brought six more, in a series of two and four. The party was now going full bore and there were lots of people crowded into the room, drinking and chatting away. Nonetheless, I kept close track of Erin, never straying too far away that I would miss any more of her amazing sneezes (although that would have been relatively difficult, for her "Haa-Aaahs!" were difficult to miss.)

Luckily, the piece de resistance was still to come. A series of eight quick, violent sneezes propelled Erin out of the living room and into the kitchen for some Kleenex. I abruptly ended the conversation I was having at the time and followed her into the kitchen, where by this point she was talking to several lovely ladies from the faculty -- and she was still sneezing!

You see, after the quick burst of eight, there were nine more delicious, full-blown sneezes to come. And they were my favourite kind -- singles, spaced by 20-40 seconds. This meant I was treated to the whole wind-up -- the shutting of the eyes, the raising of the head and tissue and the impressive follow through, complete with the half-dazed and dishevelled look after the sneeze -- "Ahh...ahh...ah.ah.ah.ah...Haa-Aaah!" Then both she and the lovely ladies would laugh as she blew her nose and dabbed at her watery, Niagara-Falls-like eyes. Her voice became more and more stuffed up as she tried valiantly to continue the conversation. What a trooper!

"Yeah, I don't know about that assignment. I worked hard on it and...I...uh...ah...ah...ah....Haa-Aaah!" Giggle.

It was amazing. All I can say is thank goodness for long T-shirts!

She left a short time later but I called her when I got home to make sure she had been able to drive home safely (and hoping, I'll admit, to hear a few more sneezes! None were forthcoming.)

The next day, I did get to see seven more, although I was somewhat disappointed to find out later that she had been in the computer lab most of the day, sneezing away. Nonetheless, 35 in one day and 17 in a row were new records from my experience. The lovely Jennifer had sneezed 16 times one summer day but that paled in comparison to what I had been privy to that fine August night.

The rest of the year brought the occasional "Haa-Aaah!" (including a few on the phone) but I was never to re-live that amazing experience again.

There's still hope, though. We're still friends and we do keep in touch. Maybe someday soon I'll be with my beautiful friend when she breaks the record. Hip Hip Haa-Aaah!

Hope that's alright. Was so nervous writing this, lol!

Anyway, take good care all,

Zed

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

More of a "greatest observations", as I had so many awesome encounters with Stacie during the course of of out relationship. To begin, she's completely smokin'.......5'10, 120, 36C, strawberry blone w/ crystal blue eyes and soft freckles. We met kinda randomly, through mutual friends in the dorms, and got closer as freshman year wore on. After the dorms, my house was three blocks from her sorority. Depending on our given situations, we hooked up randomly (sometimes mutually shit-faced....sometimes mutually needing a piece) through senior year. In the 4 years I've been out of college, and all the years before, nobody's turned me on like her.

She had year-round allergies, that bothered her nose a lot, but never really seemed to effect her negatively otherwise. The thing that got me most about her was the whole pre-sneeze thing. When her nose was bothering her she'd be sniffling, off and on, all the time. She'd constantly rub her nose in a really rapid circular motion, with the palm of her hand, or place her index finger underneath her nose and again, rub her nose in a rapid circular motion. When "heading off a sneeze" failed to work, she'd just wait for it. Her face would freeze, and she'd twitch her nostrils up and flare her nostrils down, until it finally came out. Her sneezes wre very high pitched and girly sounding "ATTTTtttcheeew", and once she started she couldn't stop. She often go 10 to 15 in a row, spacing the sneezes anywhere from 10 to 30 seconds apart. She'd wipe her nose with and upward swipe of her palm and laugh....it never seemed to bother her.

In my bedroom, in my house at the time, I had a padded window seat that was big enough to sleep-in. It was right above the fence to the side yard and I'd leave the window open all summer long. Sometimes, she'd come over late and I'd be passed out from a good boozer. Rather than bang on the door and wake everbody up, she'd climb-up on the fence and go to sleep on the window seat. I'd wake-up to find her sitting up there drunking coffee and reading in her tighet little cotton pj's clinging to her tits. I wake-up sometimes from her sneezing, sometimes not. Regardless, I'd pretend to still be aseep and lay there watching her sniffle and rub her nose, until I couldn't take it any longer......

After college, she took a job with an investment firm and ended up relocating to the UK. The last time I heard from her she was living temporarily in Brazil, but planning on coming back to the states this coming spring......

Guest sneezylass

does this include self obs??ifso my best f obs wood b when i had court a cold off my boyfriedn he tryed real hard 2 hide it but i saw it and ended up w/ it thank god their was no couhgin i h8 couhgin but my nose was a river off snot and i never stoped sneezin it was almost like acktshoo every minute it was anoyin but enjoyable :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Got the pleasure of a very good Female OBS today in class

Mandy (brown curly hair, cute nose, very blessed in the chest area :yes: ) was talking to me, when all of a sudden she stopped mid sentence and made a perfect pre-sneeze dazed face. She had about 4 short Ahhhh buildups before the inevitable "ahhakkaaa". I blessed her and she quickly said "thanks but...Im gonnaa snee...ahhh ahhh ahakkaa...I blessed her again and she smiled and kinda giggled...I asked if she was ok and she said "gonna sneeze again" (i was in Heaven), she went into her presneeze face but unfortunately said "oh maybe not" Damn i hate it when that happens.....but she later said "i read something that said that if you sneeze alotta times in a row you would have an orgasm".....I was shocked but nonchalantly said "thats weird" Definitely a good Day

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sarah_2176

Here is my greatest observation of a sneezing session which only occurred earlier this year. It's a bit long but here goes

I was having a meal in a pub with a group of friends - an equal number of men and women. The room we were in had only five tables and about 15 people sitting around them.

I was part way through my main course when I heard a loud "CHHAAOOOO!" which was unmistakably female. I was pretty sure it was from somewhere on my left. The "CHH" started a medium pitch with the "AAO" rising in pitch before a falling "OOOOO!" My ears pricked up and I hoped that there may be another. It was quite a while later, maybe half a minute, when I heard a repeat "CHHAAOOOO!" This time I was convinced that the sound was coming from the left but since I was with friends I did not want to look around too much. Also I didn't want to stare.

I glanced to the left and saw the lady. It had to be her. She had her nose buried in a handkerchief. However that day my luck was in because I then glanced at the wall and there was a mirror hanging there. Even better it was in my natural line of vision and I could see the lady bang in the middle of the mirror.

A further half minute passed and I saw her head going slowly back, her eyes close and "CHHAAOOOO!" she sneezed again. After this sneeze she started to blow her nose. I assumed that was the end.

Disappointed that she had stopped I returned to my meal only to hear after a further half minute or more, "CHHAAOOOO!" Clearly she had not stopped the tickle when blowing her nose.

Now I really wanted to see how long this would go on. She was sitting there with her handkerchief across the lower part of her face. However she was making no attempt to blow her nose again. I thought that she must have still been feeling a tickle in her nose.

Time passed and she still had her nose buried in her handkerchief with her companion continuing to chat away as if nothing was happening. It was nearly a minute after the previous sneeze when the lady's head drew slowly back; her eyes half closed; five or more seconds passed then her eyes fully closed; she inhaled , paused for a second or more and then the inevitable happened, "CHHAAOOOO!" As she sneezed her head snapped forward a couple of inches.

Still the handkerchief remained in place. I was hoping for more and was not disappointed. After a while her eyes started to close; once more she paused in the position for several seconds, her head went back; eyes closed; she hitched, pause and "CHHAAOOOO!"

After this sneeze she blew her nose again. Once more I assumed that the fit had finished and dropped my eyes from the mirror.

More in hope than expectation I glanced at the mirror when I judged the next sneeze would come (if there was to be one) and timed my glance in the mirror to perfection. Her head almost immediately titled back and she half closed her eyes once more. It was absolutely obvious that she was building up to another of her gorgeous sneezes. This time if anything she held the pre-sneeze pose for even longer before hitching in final preparation to sneeze. After several more second of holding her breath in that pre-explosion phase, "CHHAAAOOOOOO!" the sneeze was longer but with the same pitch pattern but gave me the feeling that she was getting more desperate for the fit to end.

Was that the end?

Half a minute later I glanced in the mirror and handkerchief was still covering her lower face but no sign of a pre sneeze build up. I glanced again another 10 seconds later and was rewarded as I saw her head move slowly back in that now familiar way but this time her eyes were almost fully closed. It was as if she were nearer to the sneeze than before. Almost immediately this time she hitched in final preparation and with eyes closed she froze! The sneeze was stuck! It was three or four seconds later the inhaled again. I expected the sneeze but it seemed to get stuck again. After a further wait of two or three seconds there was one more tiny hitch and finally the sneeze erupted. "CHHAAAOOOOOOO!" The end was getting longer each time she sneezed now as she was getting more desperate.

By now I found it difficult to take my eyes off her. Again half a minute passed and still the handkerchief was in front of her nose. Then once more the head went back and her eyes once more were almost closed. It took place in slow motion. An age passed before she moved on to the next phase. Her eyes finally fully closed and she gasped for breath to let the impending sneeze out tilting her head back further than ever before. She held the pose for some four seconds then relaxed slightly bringing her head forward a fraction but eyes firmly still closed. Clearly she was desperate to sneeze but it was just not coming. Two or three seconds passed before another gasp of breath and a further tilt of the head backwards. Again the sneeze wouldn't come. A further hold of the pose before finally she hitched once more the sneeze formed and exploded "CCHHAAAAOOOOOOOooo!" This one longer than any other and it died away at the end.

I hoped that there may be more but the trouble the sneeze had in forming told me that, regrettably, was that!

Guest sarah_2176

I did not take too much note of the handkerchief except to note it was white and definitely not a tissue. She held it one hand each side of the face so it was still partly folded

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rhinoceros

Sorry for delay in replying - thanks again for that very detailed observation, which I enjoyed very much.

As this thread has gone quiet lately, I wonder if I might revive it a little by remembering an old observation that is not strictly about sneezing but might interest some of you. Edit it out, please, someone, if it's too off-beam.

One day, many years ago, I was with a girlfriend in her house. She was doing some manual task or other - as I remember, cleaning some shoes - when she suddenly told me she had a runny nose and asked me to get her a tissue. I got her one from a nearby box and held it out for her, but she only said "Quick!" I asked what she meant and she said "Wipe my nose!" :laugh: So I did. We never talked about it although I think she knew about the fetish at that time, but I remember it as one of those unexpected pleasures that you think life is never going to offer you, and is blissful when it turns up! :P She had a really cute nose as well.

Hope this is OK. Rhino.

Oh boy, my favorite has to be my mom's best friend, going back to when I was a kid, about 7 or 8 years old.

Mom had dragged me along to her friend Julie's house in the hope I'd play with Julie's 2 kids (both younger than me). Julie left us all in the lounge and went into the kitchen to make coffee when she started with the hugest sneezing fit I've ever heard ;-)

She must have sneezed more than a dozen times in quick succession (spelling?) when her eldest kid ran into the kitchen, then came back to announce "mom's sneezing her head off".

I was too young to consider it as sexual, I just knew that I felt really goooooood!!

When my mom tried to take me home, I remember grabbing onto the sofa and refusing to let go LOL

gniks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad you liked supersneeze's great observation. I certainly did.

From the physical description given for this lady, I would say she's an absolute ringer for my SO!

There are however, a few differences in the sneeze department:

Firstly, my SO does not suffer from allergies and she only ever sneezes in singles or doubles.

Her sneeze frequency is also quite miserly, perhaps 4 or 5 sneezes per week. But what she lacks in quantity she makes up for in quality.

Her sneeze has a somewhat different sound to that given for the tag office lady:

Like most peoples sneezes there is some variation, but most of the time it's a powerful 'Attt-eesshhhooo' often with a fair ammount of spray.

Listening to the wavs on Bondi's page, I would say that Bubbles has the closest sneeze sound, but maybe my SO has a little more power.

Things really get motoring when she gets a head cold. Her nose get very blocked and her sneezing becomes much more violent and wet.

During the peak of the cold the frequency can rise to 30+ per day.

At this time her sneezing just takes over. She tends to sit down in a chair, tissues spread out on her lap, waiting for the next monster to arrive.

I know she suffers, but for the 2 or 3 days this lasts I'm in heaven! Sorry, I just can't help it.

She's probably had about 9 or 10 colds like this in the fifteen or so years we've been together and these memories would all find a place in my top 20 observations.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick little note to those who read this thread: As it grows with people's best obs, I will periodically clear out all the other posts on here, for example this one, and the "thank you's." By all means post them, but be aware I will trim them once in a while. :drool:

I cannot decide between these two observations, so I write them both here.

I love books, so I spend a lot of time at the library. This special time is my favorite, happened a friday in March 2003; I sat by a table reading a novel (I forgot my library card so I couldn't bring it home, but that's OK, I'm a quick reader) when I heard a sneeze. A wet sounding, soft, definite female. A few seconds later, another one, like "heptsschoo!" And yet another one a few seconds later, much closer. I looked around, and this amazing lady appeared. She must've been in her late 40's or early 50's but don't get me wrong, she was in great shape and looked fabulous. She wore a suit, (jacket, skirt), she had dark hair, hair-clip, a nice make-up, looked very elegant. :laugh: She sat down by my table (everywhere else was full), reading or trying to read, but every 15 seconds or so she sneezed in to a tissue, wiped her nose but didn't blow. I had to get on a train, so I couldn't stay there for more than 15-20 minutes or so, but when I left her sneezing didn't show any sign of subsiding. She seemed embarrassed and tried to keep it down, but sneezes became more dramatic as time passed. The last sneeze I heard from her before I left sounded something like: "Hah-aaahhhhssssshhhh!" When I left I was so excited I was ready to embrace her. With my legs, if you know what I mean. :drool:

Oh, me and these lovely older and most of all ELEGANT ladies, I melt like ice before a fire. :laugh:

My other favorite female obs happened when I was twelve, I had just been on an operation (nothing serious though, if it had been I guess the last thing I'd be thinking of was sneezing) and the doctor was so pretty! She was Russian, 37, petite. Looked a bit like musician Enya (hair, features etc.) but her eyes were the most beautiful I've ever seen! Big, dark, deep, I could get lost into them. :laugh:

Anyway, so I was on awakening (shit, have no idea what you call it in English) :drool: and she came to check on me, not wearing these awful green operation clothes, but jeans, a tight shirt, and of course that white doctors coat (don't know what you call that either). :laugh: She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and I got this weird feeling, I thought if I was ten years older I would've asked her out without blinking, :laugh: and I just knew she was gonna sneeze.

She closed her magnificent eyes, turned aside and let out a perfect, wet, medium volume "ahh-ssschoo!" Nothing more, but I was in heaven. I said something like "Oh, that was really sweet" (remember, I was still on drugs) and she excused herself, laughed softly and said: "So, how do you feel?" And I said I felt OK. That's not true. I felt terrific! :drool:

Edited by Chanel_no5
Guest Oleander

well, it was on monday in the girls locker room (we were dressed by then, by the way :drool: ) and Rebecca was waiting while i brushed my hair and such. I have the locker right next to these really popular snobby girls who think they're all that and a bag of chips, you know what i mean. so Bec's sitting on the bench and one of the girls sprays perfume EVERYWHERE and leaves. becca sort of gasped and i turned around and looked at her. (let me paint you a picture here. she's about 5'5, long black hair, dark chocolate eyes, a few freckles on her fair skin, and has a nice figure.(No, i don't go for girls... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)) but back to the story. She took off her glasses and turned away slightly.

"Hah-IptCHOO! KtCHOO!" and she was done. well, she hadn't turned far enough away and some of the spray landed on my arms. she mentioned that she's allergic to the stuff... (gets evil thoughts... 'NO. She's your friend!!') yeah. i know it's kind of a bad obs, but it's definately my favorite!

• 5 weeks later...
Nice to see this thread rise up the board again.

I've already put one of my favorite obbs up, so I thought I'd recall one of my favorite observations made by another (Former?) member of this community.

I can't find this person in the members directory to ask their permission....of course they may well have changed their name....Anyway, if 'Mighty Sneeze' is still around, I do hope you don't mind me republishing your wonderfully erotic observation.

The piece originally appeared in the now defunct 'Bondi's Discussion Forum' on February 14 2003

So without further cheese, here is, word for word, 'Female observation Long' by Mighty Sneeze:

I went into the tag office to renew the registration on my car today. As I approached the counter I was greeted by a pretty Indian woman.

She was probably in her early thirties, long black hair, and a long straight nose.

She was a little heavy, but wonderfully proportioned, with large breasts and shapely hips.

She had on a black skirt and a tight, dark red blouse. Over that she wore a red cardigan sweater with pockets, both noticeably packed with tissues.

As soon as I heard her talk I knew she was suffering. I noticed she was constantly sniffing and rubbing her nose, as she helped the man in front of me.

I waited in eager anticipation, and finally it was my turn: 'How are you doin' I asked " YYYEEEAAAAAAAAESHHHHHH" was her violent responce. Her sneeze was long, drawn out and very loud. I blessed her and she thanked me.

I handed her my license and she began to type, when suddenly she stopped "I have to sneeze again" she said as she pulled a tissue out of her pocket. As she pulled it out, several more tissues fell out of her pocket and onto the floor. She flapped out her tissue with gusto, and held it in both hands. She took several hitching breaths and then......... Nothing! She sniffed loudly and wipped her nose

"Ooh excuse ME! ....almost seezed again! she said as she bent down to pick up her tissues.

She then told me how the air conditioning makes her sneeze. She kept one tissue in her hand and stuffed the others back in her pocket.......Just then she got that look, let out a long exhale, then took in a huge gasp of air and let out another scream of a sneeze"EEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSHHHHH......OOOHHH"

there it is she said with the tissue still on her nose.

She then stood up and tuned her back on me. She then took a couple of steps away and roared another huge sneeze into her tissue. She pulled out a few more tissues and layered them just in time to catch another body bending sneeze "YYYYYAUUUUUSHHHU"...her sneezes into the tissues were just as loud, but more deep in tone, less of a scream, and a little bit of a shoo at the end. She began to blow her nose as she walked towards the back of the office. She then gave one loud honk for each nostril and promptly sneezed again "EEEEEEEEEASH-USSHHH"

She then reached for the box of tissues and threw her old ones away. She pulled out three and left them in her hand, and stuffed several more into her pockets.

She then took in a deep breath and blew her nose with a series of loud honks, as she switched nostrils. She then grabbed three more and walked back to her desk. She sat down and gave a loud blow that started snotty and ended with a large honk.

"GOD BLESS YOU!!!" I said as stood there totally shocked. She thanked me and then wrapped a tissue around her little finger and stuck it into her right nostril. She walked to the printer to get my paperwork and honked her nose once again. This time she looked at the tissues afterwards, then balled them up and threw them away.

I told her I hoped she felt better. As she handed me the papers she said "It's the air, it makes me sneeze every time it comes back on"  I told her I felt sorry for her and she gave me a cute little "Aw thanks" .........What a sneeze !!!

This was actually written by me a few years ago on a different forum. It definitely is my best observation. Thanks for the nostalgia..I hadn't read that in years...fantasized about it...yes, went back and shamelessly asked her out...yes(I was turned down) Read it...no :P

I'm Chevy Chase....and You're not. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MagnanimousAlleyCat

My best friend and I are very close, closer than most friends are. This happened about a year ago, but I'll never forget it.

I had spent the night at her house, as I was wont to do. Her parents love me, and have adopted me as their second daughter. That's neither here nor there, though. It was late at night, and the rest of the inhabitants of the house were asleep. We have a bad habit of staying up to ungodly hours of the morning, usually drifting off to sleep around dawn. We had lit some candles to satisfy our lust for fire. It was then we invented the game of "Placenta Aliens." A rather fun, invigorating game, if you will. Her bedroom was gifted with a large bed and many blankets of various textures and sizes. One blanket in particular was soft and velvety, and when viewed from underneath it with light shining through, it looked not unlike a placenta. A warm, happy spot isolated from everything. We felt safe. We curled up under it, as it was cold, and spooned together to keep warm. When a draft from the air conditioner caught the flames of the candles, I mentioned there were ghosts and aliens out to get us. It only took our wild imaginations to a few seconds to come up with more stories, and for the late-night adrenaline to kick in. We shuddered against each other, hugging each other close and peeking out from under the blankets at short intervals only to shout at each other to come back inside our safe placenta of warmth. When she gets excited, she sneezes. She sneezes these cute, cat-like sneezes. Petite and staccato. "ker-choo. ker-choo. ker-choo" She sneezed and sniffled at me with hazel eyes watery. Then I sneezed. Soon, we were in fits of sneezes and laughter as the candles and aliens slowly died down around us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

• 3 weeks later...

This obs would have to be my favorite one. It occurred during a Shakespeare course I took last semester and was one of many wonderful obs.

One of my classmates, Jane, is highly allergic to just about everything, but especially dust and mold. Every Tuesday morning, the grass outside where the class is held is cut. The cutting starts around 8:00. Therefore, by 8:30, there is a fair amount of grass clippings that are blowing around, along with mold that grows on the grass blades.

For that reason, Jane often immediately pulled a small box of tissues out of her backpack after she arrived in class. (That day, her eyes were already red and her nose was stuffed. She then complained about the grass clippings and other items that were bothering her nose.) She grabed a wad and puts the box on the floor under her chair. Within five minutes of class starting, Jane began sneezing. She started by letting loose about five sneezes that are fairly soft and discreet—baah-tchoo baah-tchoo baah-tchoo baah-tchoo bahh-tchoo–it was necessary to be listening for them if you are across the room, especially since Jane tried to keep them under control. There was also hair and dander from the dog that is frequently in the English building, as well as dust. Jane is allergic to them, also. Anyway, after sneezing, she stoped for about twenty seconds and rubbed her nose with the wad of tissues in an attempt to prevent future sneezes. As far as I can tell, this didn’t do much more than make her freckled nose look like a strawberry by the end of class. It certainly didn’t control her fits which get louder and more violent as class progresses. Her eyes and nose started to water, but she couldn’t control that either.

Jane has extremely curly chestnut hair that she usually wears loose. It is slightly longer than shoulder length and, during her more violent fits, shakes like gusts of wind are blowing though it. The sound of the sneezing (that is both high-pitched and extremely forceful), coupled with the hair moving, turns observing Jane into a highly sensual experience. Though Julie, another classmate, also sneezed that day, her sneezes were pathetic compared to Jane's. Only Jane can sneeze close to a hundred times over the course of an hour and a half class.

However, Jane does not let sneezing prevent her from trying to participate in class. For example, that day she said, “The chorus in Romeo and Juliet--bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO–is irrelevant after the first two acts because–bahh-TCHOO bahh-TCHOO! BAAH-TCHOO!...” You get the idea.. When she talks, it is obvious that her nose is completely stuffed up. Sometimes, she says, “Sorry! By dose is all duffy!” Just like that. As if it wasn’t perfectly obvious. Listening to Jane talk about how her nosed is stuffy was almost as good as listening to her sneeze because I knew that more sneezes were forthcoming. Anyway, Jane is the most extraordinary sneezer I have ever encountered.

--Sneezy Sunshine

Sneezy Sunshine...This is a wonderful memory. I too love the sneezer/blower who talks about the "duffy doze". It's such a turn on because yes...it's so damn obvious. I used to have a friend who would get like that from allergies or colds. Didn't matter...her nose was always the center of whatever was wrong. If she had a cold...she would always say..."Sorry, but i've got a whoppig code id by doze". Or, "by allergies are killig be...by doze feels like a duffed tobato". ALways about her sore and chapped horn. I loved it. She would also love to demonstrate just how "duffed" she was. She'd take one finger squeeze the left nostril...inhale with the expected sound of a thoroughly mucus filled sinus. Then she'd do the same with the other...another wet sound of misery. SHe'd blow in LOOONG drawn out wet cadences...with the last being a dry honk. She'd invariably end with the a look of red nosed misery and with a wide open mouth sore with chapped lips say..."oyyyy...where'd I get this cold?" Her sneezes were equally as wonderful...always stifled into a wad of tissues. AAah PMMMPHTT! AAAhh PMMMPHT...hhhhhuhhh. I loved that final hhhhhuhhh. Just a wonderful memory...thanks for starting it off.

Tev

Wow, Tev. That sounds pretty incredible. I wouldn't have minded spending some time around her!

--Sneezy Sunshine