• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

Guest topcat

The two best obs I can think of were both so good that I just can't choose between them, and I'll have to write about the pair (not that you will mind too much, I'm sure!) This is also my first posting, so howdy all!

The first was back when I was 18, and in my last year at school in Sussex. The girl in question was the undisputed belle of the school, an incredibly attractive girl of medium build and soft, rounded facial features, with liquid blue eyes and hacked short blonde hair. She was also one of the most severe hayfever sufferers I have ever known, and used to regularly let rip with four or more sneezes after a period of loud sniffing. They had a distinctive sound, something like 'ahhhh-unggg' with the second part a loud ringing nasal tone, sometimes muffled when she buried her head in her arms or sleeve, but usually they rang loud and proud (and when I say loud, I mean it!). Her best bout was in the school dining room one day. I was seated side on to her and about ten metres away, but was able to subtly twist around occasionally to get a decent view of some of them. She stopped eating to sneeze twice explosively, rapid fire like a machine gun - ahhh-ungg, ahhh-ungg. Then there was a pause, sneeze number three, another pause and her fourth. From then on they came in twos - five and six, seven and eight - ahhh-ungg, ahhh-ungg - ahhhh-unggg, ahhhh-unggg! It was a gorgeous display, but better was still to come. She must have felt the tickle still in her nose, but tried to get on with her meal in the hope that it would make it go away. Luckily for me, it didn't work :-). She reached for her glass of milk, took a huge swig, but was caught short in the middle of it by one last huge unexpected sneeze - AHHHH-UNGGG! The sneeze was so sudden that she didn't have time to take her nose out of the glass of milk and sneezed right into it, causing it to spray up all over her face and resulting in a loud gale of laughter from all the tables nearby! She was always one who liked the limelight, but this is one of the few times I ever saw her laugh with embarrassment. I am a fan of multiple sneezes, and this was a supurb rally with a comic twist at the end that made me smile for weeks afterwards, and I still remember it years on today!

The second was only a couple of years ago, and a great example of multiple sneezes in an awkward public place. I enjoy doing a bit of salsa dancing from time to time, and was up in Leeds taking a lesson with thirty or so other dance lovers when I saw this classic event. One of the ladies taking part was aged mid-twenties to thirty, very tall and well built, with short brown hair and hazel eyes, and I remember her wearing knee high black leather salsa boots along with the rest of her dancing attire. We were dancing in a ring, swapping partners after every few moves. Her sneezing fit began as the instructor finished telling us what we were going to do - achooo, achooo, achooo, achooo - four sneezes in quick succession, aimed downwards and caught in her right hand curled into a fist. Recovering for a moment, she turned and started to smile at her partner (clearly the man was a stranger to her - I wished it had been me!), but was suddenly caught short again and shot into another volley of four - achooo, achooo, achooo, achooo, also caught in her fist as before. Once again she struggled to recover, but her little rapid-fire feminine sneezes were clearly doing nothing to clear her passages and immediately her nose wrinkled up again for another bout. Realising she needed to sneeze loudly if she was going to have a chance to stop before the music started (it was just moments now before the dance began), she wound up and produced a truly enormous single sneeze into both her cupped hands that bent her over double at the waist - AHHHH-CHOOOOO!!! I thought it had to end there, but once again her nose wrinkled and out came another even bigger sneeze which she caught in the same way - AHHHHH-CHOOOOOO!!! Finally she regained control, and smiled as she successfully began the dance. I was so enthralled that I had to rudely ignore my own partners as I desperately tried to see if she would sneeze again - and I was not disappointed! No sooner had she done her first twirl than a look of despair came over her face and another round of small sneezes came out - achooo, achooo, achooo, achooo. This time she was being twirled as she sneezed, so she was turning her head this way and that as she danced, desperately trying to avoid sneezing into her partner's face. And now there was no stopping as she span from one partner to the next and on to the next, sneezing to the left and to the right as she went and looking mortified but unable to catch her breath for long enough to apologise to any of the men she was sneezing on! Unfortunately she had finally managed to control herself by the time she got to me (rats!), but it was a great experience so I can't exactly complain. Bizarrely, I wouldn't normally have fancied her but at this moment she was absolutely gorgeous! And all my partners must have thought I was nuts, keeping glancing over my shoulder to catch her latest sneeze as I danced away, but hell it was certainly worth it ten times over!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was at a wedding reception...this lovely dark haired girl had a fit...uncontrolable...and sneezed about 25 times with about a minute in between each...each time, she used a new tissue from a pile she had with her. Helpless, uncontrolable, sneezing.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine was at a wedding reception...this lovely dark haired girl had a fit...uncontrolable...and sneezed about 25 times with about a minute in between each...each time, she used a new tissue from a pile she had with her.  Helpless, uncontrolable, sneezing.

Do you think it was because of the flowers or something else?? :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
Mine was at a wedding reception...this lovely dark haired girl had a fit...uncontrolable...and sneezed about 25 times with about a minute in between each...each time, she used a new tissue from a pile she had with her.  Helpless, uncontrolable, sneezing.

Lucky, lucky Bjornstad!!!

• 1 month later...

Ragweed season!

Well... one of the best I've noticed was at an outdoor event in the fall, which is ragweed season. There was a girl putting together the tables --- young, very cute, blonde ---and I'd started to ask her a question when she got into such a sneezing fit that I finally asked someone else instead. Her sneezes were pretty violent, usually a loud full sneeze accompanied by a softer double without taking a breath. After maybe 20 sneezes, she just stood there with her hand on her nose and a miserable expression trying not to sneeze, while a friend talked to her. I don't think she could talk without sneezing. We've all been there ---

You've got a great sneeze. I've been listening to bondi.beastlet.com.

I've noticed that allot of the fetishest are English. I wonder why that is. :-)

-d

Guest Cha Cha

Can this be a self ob?

Well as I've mentioned about a thousand times I hate sneezing in public because I get really really shy. Well there was this guy who I got set up with on a blind date and he was PERFECT. We went to the movies and during the movie I quietly stifled twice making sure that I was discrete. (For those of you who like description, I turned my head in the opposite direction, held my right hand to my nose and silently stifled twice. My body jerks a bit when I do though.) He leans over and whispers in my ear "Bless you, you don't need to hold it in, if anyone in the theater has a problem with you sneezing I'll drop some elbows" which of course makes me laugh. I tell him, thanks but I just get embarrassed easily. He goes back to watching the movie and says "PS That was the CUTEST sneeze I have EVER heard" and of course I turn even more beet red.

Towards the end of the movie he put his arm around me. About 4 minutes later I started a fit (still stifiling) every other second into my hand. I kept trying to pull away and he wouldn't let me. I remember looking up at him and pleading with my eyes since I couldn't speak inbetween sneezes and he just looked at me like "no." After that the sneezes got less and less but were still present until the end of the movie, on the walk to the car, etc. I must have sneezed well over 50 times in the theater alone. Anyway he asks if I want to get coffee and if I am feeling okay. I tell him I'm sorry and I don't know what's setting me off. We end up going to the beach (it's about 12:30am now) and we walk along the beach and I stifle occasionally. He keeps grinning at me when I do cause he thinks I'm adorable. And then he stops and kisses my nose. (WHICH I THINK IS WHERE MY THING FOR HAVING MY NOSE KISSED CAME FROM). We end up laying in the sand and eventually I curl into him. The second my head was in his shoulder/armpit area. I started sneezing so uncontrollably (forget stifling at this point!!!) like every second and I try to stand up and I can't. And I walk away cause I'm so embarrassed I want to die and I ask for him to take me home and he's like why are you so upset? And he kisses me in between sneezes (first kiss between us lol) and I realize when I enter a new sneezing fit that I'm allergic to his cologne, which smells lovely but is prominent. Eventually between sneezes I tell him this and we sat in his car at the beach and talked until 8am even though I kept having sneezing fits. He kept kissing me and I regret to say that a few times he was in the way and I couldn't move and I kinda sneezed on him. He kept smiling though and really seemed to think it was cute though which now makes me think that he might have had a fetish too.

He never wore the cologne around me again but the guy must have gotten hundreds (low hundreds lol) of sneezes out of me in that one night. I stayed home from school for the next 2 days with terrible congestion.

If I were a dude, I would have DIED to be him. Nice obs!

Well, I'm a dude, and yes, I would have died a happy man to have been in his shoes!

That was a great observation Cha Cha, well deserving of a spot in the Greatest Ob Ever thread. Thanks for sharing! :yes:

That was a great, great obs. What a great guy. What I wouldn't do to have been in your shoes. So romantic. Have you married this guy yet? ;-)

d-

Guest Cha Cha
That was a great, great obs.  What a great guy.  What I wouldn't do to have been in your shoes.  So romantic.  Have you married this guy yet?  ;-)

d-

Nope, we dated for a while. He was an "okay" guy lol. I picked out someone better anyway :lol: Don't worry, he would have responded the same way.

C

• 1 month later...

At a place where I once worked (so long ago, voice mail was still a new office feature), a secretary was trying to finish her sneezing fit so she could answer the phone before it stopped ringing. They were rapid-fire sneezes ha-choo!choo!choo!choo! one after the other. Unfortunately (for me) she got it together to answer the call in time. But it was enough to get me stirred up! ;)

• 1 month later...

Alrighty, well...there are so many sneezing obs I love, most of which are from my girlfriend, but the best would have to be...(there are two)

1. My gf had a cold and she always tends to sneeze a LOT when she's got a cold, just really frequently. Normally she'll sneeze maybe 1-4 times a day or sometimes not at all but when she has a cold, it's usually a sneeze or two every minute or so.

Anyway, she had this cold and we were on a train going into the city to go shopping, and it was quite stuffy and warm inside and this seems to make her sneeze even more if she's having nose issues, and the whole half an hour ride there, every 30 seconds or so she'd raise her hand to her mouth and nose and sneeze (stifled but a sort of heavy, congested sound at the back of her throat/nose that she couldn't stop no matter how hard she tried).

Then we got there and the fresh air helped her a bit, but then I had to go into Priceline (a pharmacy cosmetics shop like Boots in England or whatever) and the perfumes and smells of soaps and body washes in there really got to her and within a minute she was sneezing repeatedly and then said she had to go outside cause she couldn't stop sneezing.

A bit later we were in Target and I wandered away to look at something and she was nearby but I couldn't see her. I could hear her however. A sneeze would come every few seconds/minutes and I was just in a constant state of arousal that day. LOL. I felt bad that she felt sick but...the sneezes! *weak at the knees* Some of them were also sort of pent up sneezes too. She doesn't often get the hitches in her breathing before a sneeze, but these ones sometimes would be sort of...breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, sneeze finally. Like she couldn't even control her breathing totally because the sneeze was so powerful.

2. My gf (yes, again! I love her sneezes! She is my favourite sneezing person) was getting over a cold (this is probably about 3 months earlier in the same year as the above obs. She hardly ever gets cold - dammit! - but this year for some reason she had about 6 of them) and she didn't seem to have the snuffles or sneezes or any nose symptoms anymore, just a cough that would come at night, but one night we were going to a party at a friend's bar, and we took the tram (cable car, for those overseas) and it was stuffy (see above) and she would just sneeze every minute or so...so nice. (for me, not for her, sadly) I could tell the more she sneezed, the more stuffy and congested she was becoming. Her eyes were a bit watery and glassy and she began to have to breathe through her mouth.

We arrived and again the fresh air seemed to help and she stopped sneezing abruptly, but then we got inside the bar, and although it wasn't stuffy or too smoky, something just set her off. I have never in my life seen anyone sneeze that many times in one go. She had just been introduced to my friend and we had sort of moved further into the bar area and were just standing around, not sure yet what to do, when she sneezed. I blessed her, and she sneezed again 3 times quickly in a row. Then she just sneezed basically constantly (probably with a 1-3 second gap in between each one for her to raise her hands over her mouth and nose and get ready) for about the next 15 minutes NON STOP! Amazing to witness!

She was annoyed at herself, and said in between sneezes at one stage, "This is ridiculous!" she finally stopped eventually (to my partial disappointment) and then for the rest of the night was fine except she did sneeze a further 3 times, but all separate singles.

I kick myself now for not being more forthright and taking her into the bathroom for (a) her privacy and less embarrassment (nobody seemed to notice her though) and (:yes: my own enjoyment and possible hanky panky once she'd recovered sufficiently to do anything other than just stand there and sneeze. LOL. But you know how it is...in the moment you're just too distracted and basically sort of transfixed...I couldn't do anything except sort of stand a bit awkwardly, say Bless You and Oh Dear every few sneezes...LOL.

As her sneezes progressed, the normal sort of half wet sneeze or stifled sneeze she does turned into pure cough sneezes with no beginning part. I can't spell sneezes so I won't even try, but it was amazing, that's for sure.

Alrighty, well...there are so many sneezing obs I love, most of which are from my girlfriend, but the best would have to be...(there are two)

1. My gf had a cold and she always tends to sneeze a LOT when she's got a cold, just really frequently. Normally she'll sneeze maybe 1-4 times a day or sometimes not at all but when she has a cold, it's usually a sneeze or two every minute or so.

Anyway, she had this cold and we were on a train going into the city to go shopping, and it was quite stuffy and warm inside and this seems to make her sneeze even more if she's having nose issues, and the whole half an hour ride there, every 30 seconds or so she'd raise her hand to her mouth and nose and sneeze (stifled but a sort of heavy, congested sound at the back of her throat/nose that she couldn't stop no matter how hard she tried).

Then we got there and the fresh air helped her a bit, but then I had to go into Priceline (a pharmacy cosmetics shop like Boots in England or whatever) and the perfumes and smells of soaps and body washes in there really got to her and within a minute she was sneezing repeatedly and then said she had to go outside cause she couldn't stop sneezing.

A bit later we were in Target and I wandered away to look at something and she was nearby but I couldn't see her. I could hear her however. A sneeze would come every few seconds/minutes and I was just in a constant state of arousal that day. LOL. I felt bad that she felt sick but...the sneezes! *weak at the knees* Some of them were also sort of pent up sneezes too. She doesn't often get the hitches in her breathing before a sneeze, but these ones sometimes would be sort of...breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out, sneeze finally. Like she couldn't even control her breathing totally because the sneeze was so powerful.

2. My gf (yes, again! I love her sneezes! She is my favourite sneezing person) was getting over a cold (this is probably about 3 months earlier in the same year as the above obs. She hardly ever gets cold - dammit! - but this year for some reason she had about 6 of them) and she didn't seem to have the snuffles or sneezes or any nose symptoms anymore, just a cough that would come at night, but one night we were going to a party at a friend's bar, and we took the tram (cable car, for those overseas) and it was stuffy (see above) and she would just sneeze every minute or so...so nice. (for me, not for her, sadly) I could tell the more she sneezed, the more stuffy and congested she was becoming. Her eyes were a bit watery and glassy and she began to have to breathe through her mouth.

We arrived and again the fresh air seemed to help and she stopped sneezing abruptly, but then we got inside the bar, and although it wasn't stuffy or too smoky, something just set her off. I have never in my life seen anyone sneeze that many times in one go. She had just been introduced to my friend and we had sort of moved further into the bar area and were just standing around, not sure yet what to do, when she sneezed. I blessed her, and she sneezed again 3 times quickly in a row. Then she just sneezed basically constantly (probably with a 1-3 second gap in between each one for her to raise her hands over her mouth and nose and get ready) for about the next 15 minutes NON STOP! Amazing to witness!

She was annoyed at herself, and said in between sneezes at one stage, "This is ridiculous!" she finally stopped eventually (to my partial disappointment) and then for the rest of the night was fine except she did sneeze a further 3 times, but all separate singles.

I kick myself now for not being more forthright and taking her into the bathroom for (a) her privacy and less embarrassment (nobody seemed to notice her though) and (:P my own enjoyment and possible hanky panky once she'd recovered sufficiently to do anything other than just stand there and sneeze. LOL. But you know how it is...in the moment you're just too distracted and basically sort of transfixed...I couldn't do anything except sort of stand a bit awkwardly, say Bless You and Oh Dear every few sneezes...LOL.

As her sneezes progressed, the normal sort of half wet sneeze or stifled sneeze she does turned into pure cough sneezes with no beginning part. I can't spell sneezes so I won't even try, but it was amazing, that's for sure.

FANTASIC OBS. I just love the sneezy GF scenario. Even better when they don't catch colds often...then when they do, it's like a sneeze/BlowerAMA. I'm a major blow fetishist and would love to hear more about your GFs cold blows. You mentioned none in your description...is that because she tends not to blow her snout? If she does, can you dedscribe how she blows and whether her nose get chapped from doing so too much.?

Thanks

Tev

FANTASIC OBS. I just love the sneezy GF scenario. Even better when they don't catch colds often...then when they do, it's like a sneeze/BlowerAMA. I'm a major blow fetishist and would love to hear more about your GFs cold blows. You mentioned none in your description...is that because she tends not to blow her snout? If she does, can you dedscribe how she blows and whether her nose get chapped from doing so too much.?

Heya :P

Well, my gf does actually blow her nose pretty regularly, not just when she's got a cold. This is probably why I didn't mention anything about it, as it's a fairly standard occurrence most days.

The sneezing fit in the pub and on the tram she couldn't blow her nose cause there were no tissues around, and she seemed to have moved past the point in her cold of having to carry tissues with her. She didn't seem to need to blow her nose that night anyway, despite sneezing all those (delicious, heheh!) times.

Same with the other sneezing fit. No nose blowing seemed required.

However, the most recent cold she had, she was blowing her nose quite a cold. I remember one night we were just lying together on the couch watching TV and she kept sneezing, maybe once every 2 minutes or so. I don't think I'm overly accurate though with the time intervals, as I'm always too busy trying to remember the last sneeze in my mind's ear and replaying it. LOL.

Anyway, she was sneezing, and then at one stage she sat up and was reaching for one of her tissues which was on the coffee table and I could tell she was going to sneeze and was trying to get to the tissue in time. That was really cool. LOL. Just the desperateness of it, you know?

Anyway, another sneeze, she was lying with her head on my thigh and she was obviously somewhat caught off guard by this particular sneeze, as she didn't have her tissue until afterwards. She kind of sneezed directly onto my leg and then sniffed this really congested snuffy sniff immediately afterwards and then blew her nose. So lovely...*staring into space* LOL.

But yeah, generally she'll blow her nose every day. Always in the mornings when she gets up, she has a snuffly nose. (much like myself but worse cause she has mild sinus problems at times and also very mild sensitivity to pollens and stuff, though I wou'ldn't say allergies per se)

A few times in the past at night she'll walk around blowing her nose...there seems to be no reason for it, but it's a nice surprise to see, as usually it's only in the mornings. :angry:

Anyway...what else? Oh, the nose. Her nose actually has never looked chapped or anything in the slightest as far as I've seen. *shrug* Not sure why. It's an adorable nose though. Quite small and pert, with a slightly snub tip that's a bit turned up.

I could go on forever!! I'm about to go home and spend the weekend with her now. Wish me luck for a sneezy time!! :)

but it was amazing, that's for sure.

You ain't just whistling Dixie, stevie_sloth. I have fallen in love with your girlfriend. You are one lucky duck. Thanks for the finely written obs.! :P:angry:

Heheh, thanks. :D

Unfortunately though, this weekend was not a sneezy one. Just one (lovely) sneeze on Friday evening and I was in the other room, dammit all! LOL. Nothing since, and now it's Monday.

Oh well.

There were quite a few sniffly snuffles on Saturday morning though, but sadly nothing came of them.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='stevie_sloth' date='Oct 19 2005, 09:08 PM' post='106780'

and (:bleh: my own enjoyment and possible hanky panky once she'd recovered sufficiently to do anything other than just stand there and sneeze. LOL.

But.... thats the BEST time for hanky panky! When they are TOO helpless to do anything other than sneeze! ;)

Lovely obs, btw. ^_^

Edited by Sternuto
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gmer4013

hi agiian another feamale the obs. This time i was in the conccesion stand and in front of me is this women about 5 ft something with blond hair quite attractive and all of sudden i see her head move back and she sneezes kinda with no sound at least from what i could hear. she did that three times i couldnt really move fourtunately i was where she couldnt see me so it was all good. i hoped you liked that obs ill get better in time

• 1 month later...
My best friend and I are very close, closer than most friends are. This happened about a year ago, but I'll never forget it.

I had spent the night at her house, as I was wont to do. Her parents love me, and have adopted me as their second daughter. That's neither here nor there, though. It was late at night, and the rest of the inhabitants of the house were asleep. We have a bad habit of staying up to ungodly hours of the morning, usually drifting off to sleep around dawn. We had lit some candles to satisfy our lust for fire. It was then we invented the game of "Placenta Aliens." A rather fun, invigorating game, if you will. Her bedroom was gifted with a large bed and many blankets of various textures and sizes. One blanket in particular was soft and velvety, and when viewed from underneath it with light shining through, it looked not unlike a placenta. A warm, happy spot isolated from everything. We felt safe. We curled up under it, as it was cold, and spooned together to keep warm. When a draft from the air conditioner caught the flames of the candles, I mentioned there were ghosts and aliens out to get us. It only took our wild imaginations to a few seconds to come up with more stories, and for the late-night adrenaline to kick in. We shuddered against each other, hugging each other close and peeking out from under the blankets at short intervals only to shout at each other to come back inside our safe placenta of warmth. When she gets excited, she sneezes. She sneezes these cute, cat-like sneezes. Petite and staccato. "ker-choo. ker-choo. ker-choo" She sneezed and sniffled at me with hazel eyes watery. Then I sneezed. Soon, we were in fits of sneezes and laughter as the candles and aliens slowly died down around us and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Oh thank you so so much! That was wonderful!!

• 2 weeks later...

For me...My greatest obs EVER took place at a school fair. I was very young, probably in middle school, and I was with my friend at the fair. I standing in front of this fairly short woman, probably in her late 20s with long black curly hair and a pale complexion. I heard her sneeze a couple of times, so I turned around and in no time she went into this non-stop raging fit of sneezes. I counted maybe 27 before her friend finally asked, "Are you okay?" The lady only nodded her head while making a huge pre-sneeze face, as she wasn't able to speak due to her constant sneezing. I'm quite sure that she had her right hand held up to her face but wasn't covering her mouth and nose. Her sneezes consistently sounded like, "Ehhkhoo, Ehhkhoo!, Ehhkhoo, Ekkhoo..." And there was absolutely no space between the sneezes. It sounded like a broken record!

Finally after maybe 40 sneezes she said, "Geez, my allergies are crazy in the Spring!" :laugh::laugh:

I have seriously gone to that fair 3 more times within the following years hoping she would be there again, but she wasn't. :wheels:

But man, that was just awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

This was an observation from about 3 years back.

I was in grad school and had met become friends with a wonderful girl, C. C was a few years older than I; she was 26 at the time (i was 22). She was a great person...very smart with a subtle dry sense of humor. Physically, she was stunning....5'7'', slim with great curves, sultry blue/gray eyes with long dark brown hair. To give you a better idea, she has a strong resemblance to Angelina Jolie (For one halloween she needed a costume idea. Jokingly i suggested tombraider lara croft. She loved the idea and that's the costume she chose!)

So our first semester C and I were in the same study group for finals. It was intense, and we'd spend hours a day studying. Being human, we'd occasionally get side tracked and talk about random stuff. Somehow cats came up. C said, "Oh my gosh, I'm deathly allergic to cats." Someone else said they were too. C laughed and said, "Yeah but I bet I'm a lot worse."

Of course, I was at full attention and asked for details. "Well, I've always been really bad," C explained, "I get puffy eyes, itchy all over my body, start sneezing uncontrollably, and eventually I have difficulty breathing. It's scary."

We all laughed, but C was serious. She even told us of an incident in college where some guy "tested" her allergy by putting a cat in the same apartment as her. After a few minutes, she got so bad that she had to leave.

Fast forward to the end of the second semester. One of our professors invited us to her house for dinner and drinks. I arrived with some of my other classmates before C. Once inside, I noticed our professor had 2 cats. Right away, I remembered C and her allergies. I told the professor and she immediately put the cats upstairs. I know I know, I was killing my chance at seeing C go beserk with sneezing. But she was my friend, and from the sound of it her allergy to cats was serious. So I figured her health was slightly more important than my fetish :D .

C eventually arrived. My professor told C that I had asked her to put the cats upstairs. C said, "Oh thank you, I have terrible allergies to cats. Just having their hair around will set me off, but it won't be as bad as having them right around me." She then came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "You're so sweet for thinking about me like that!" :drool: . Another girl from my class who came with C, I'll call her T, also said, "Yeah I'm allergic to cats too."

Well, C was not understating her allergies in the least bit. Within a few minutes she whispered to me, "God, I can already feel my nose and eyes going crazy."

Let me describe C's sneezes. They were perfect, from buildup to release. First, she would start breaking into shallow breathes, almost a gasping sound, around 10-15 seconds before the sneeze. Simultaneously, she would get the sexiest pre-sneeze look! Her eyes would water up, her nose would flare a little, her mouth would open a bit, and her head would bob up and down just slightly. Then she would let it go, sounded like "huh-SHOOshhh". The emphasis was in the middle of the sneeze. Sounded very feminine, with a medium volume. Her head would always snap forward, and sometimes her torso too. Her post-sneeze expression was pure ecstacy, sorta post orgasmic (this isn't talked about too much on this board). Her quantity was random, from 1-4 usually 2.

So about 10 minutes after arriving, she starts getting visible symptoms. I see her eyes watering up, and her face was flush. Then she started sneezing. "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." They were definitely stronger than her regular sneezes. "Oh no," she whispered to me, "once I start I can't stop, HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." :D

For the next ten minutes she sneezed in sets of 4 like this every minute or so. The whole time she was sitting next to me (usually looking directly at me while sneezing!), just shaking her head and saying things like, "This is gonna be bad." I got up and got some tissues and a stiff drink for her. "I can't believe how sweet you are," C smiled at me, "the perfect gentleman (kinda inside joke, lol)."

During this initial onslaught, C and I were on the "peripheral" of the party. Once people started sitting around us, I could tell C became a bit embarrassed with her sneeze show. "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." Everyone couldn't believe how allergic she was, and all she could do was smile and blow her nose profusely.

T sat by us, and said, "Wow, are you alright C? I mean I'm allergic but nothing like this." T was a petite Asian girl, with finely chiseled features. She had a great sneeze, sounded like "Raaa-SHOoooe." Feminine, but on the louder/stronger side. Definitely not the sneeze you'd expect from such a small woman! Always sneezed in doubles or triples.

C's sneezes seemed to be set in a rhythm at the this point. Every 3 minutes or so, she'd sneeze she quad set. T also threw in a few sets of her own, "RAAA-SHOOE, RAAAA-SHOOOE." These were also stronger than her normal sneezes. Needless to say, I was deliriously horny. I'm positive I would've confessed my fetish and pounced C right then and there if we hadn't been in my professor's house with a bunch of our classmates.

Unfortunately, C's allergy to cats was quite serious and the other symptoms slowly crept into the picture. She eyes were becoming puffy, and her skin was becoming red all over. And her breathing was becoming increasingly wheezy. After about 40 minutes, her sneezing calmed down...she would still sneeze but they were singles and doubles, and not quite as strong as before, more like "Huh-SHOOshhhh, Huh-SHOOOshhh." The entire time people would comment, "Poor C" "I can't believe how allergic you are" "Are you okay." She was a trooper though, smiled, and just said, "I'm alright." She'd look at me, roll her eyes and whisper one of her typical witty remarks.

After an hour I could tell C was struggling. I suggested leaving early, but C said, "No way. I don't want to make you go." I told her I didn't care about the party, and that she shouldn't suffer just for this party. She waved me off, and said, "No, let's stay for a while longer." To her credit, she really did try to mingle and have fun with everyone there. I'd occasionally hear her sneezes, "Huh-SHOOshhhh, Huh-SHOOOshhh." Each time, I'd look at her. A couple of times she looked at me too. I gave a sympathetic smile, and she'd just shrug.

C lasted about 2 hours at the party. Finally she up to me and said, "Would you come with me and share a cab?" I said of course. At this point, she was really congested and almost asthmatic in her breathing...I was honestly scared for her. She kinda laughed, and said she'd be alright. She just needed to take a shower and rest the entire night.

I don't know if the clear air did something to C, but the cab ride home, for whatever reason, triggered some incredible sneezes out of her, "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh," much like her beginning sneezes. She probably sneezed around 30 times over 15 minutes in that ride. The best part was that the entire time she had her arm wrapped around me and was leaning her head on my shoulder. She didn't even bother covering up or attempting to hold them in, she'd just slightly turn her head so as to not sneeze on me (oh, i think i would've died right then and there if she had sneezed right on me!)

When we arrived at C's complex, I walked her up to her apartment. She said, "I'm sooo sorry for ruining your night. I know I made you come home early all because of me." I laughed and told her she had nothing to be sorry about, and that I was sad to see her suffer so much. "Oh, you're too sweet. I can't believe you've helped me so much tonight." She kissed me and the cheek and wished me a good night.

For those who are curious, she had a serious boyfriend during this time. I had a chance earlier that year with her, but being young, retarded, and intimidated by her age/looks didn't realize it. As for the night of the observation, she was truly suffering by the end of thie night...she really needed to just shower and rest. So making a move crossed my mind, but more in fantasy...I knew it wouldnt be right, even though I wanted to do it more than anything in the world.

An interested sidenote! One time C heard another female classmate, J, sneeze, sorta "heh-chew, heh-shhhew, heh-shhhew." Quick, low volume, and very feminine. She laughed and she "Hey, you got really cute sneezes!" J is the insecure type, and didn't really know what to make of that comment, so she just laughed nervously and said, "Thanks." Picking up on this, C responded, "Oh, I guess you've never been complimented on your sneezes before. I've had a couple of guys tell me I had amazing sneezes." :D I looked at her and said, "really?" She replied, "Yup!" and had a funny smirk on her face as she walked away. I never brought that conversation up with her again, but I always wanted to know what that was all about!

Sorry for the obscene length of this post, but I felt I had to get it all out there to do it justice. Hope it's enjoyed! :D

• 2 weeks later...