Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

18 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

My brother was looking through pictures on his old phone and it turns out that wasn’t Loserfruit. 😔 

Aww :ohwell:! That’s quite a coincidence, though, to find a girl, who looks AND sneezes like Loserfruit :laugh:.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

• 1 year later...

Going back to high school for this one I’ll never forget (we were both over 18). Her name was Jamie, and she was by far one of the prettiest and most popular girls in school. Despite this, she never made normal, dorky guys like me feel “less than”. She was about 5’8” with long, wavy black hair, dark eyes, and a slightly wide but short nose.

Anyway, we sat across from each other in one particular class, maybe 15 feet apart but our desks facing one another. And that particular spring day she was struggling with allergies. Several times in class I watched the sneeze slowly overtake her. (With my head pointed down to at least give the appearance I wasn’t staring). She would gradually bring her hands up towards her face as the sneeze built, and then her head would thrust forward with a forceful He-SCHHHHH.

I thought I was being stealthy, but after one sneeze she looked up directly at me. Without even thinking, I silently mouthed “Bless you” (I was actually too embarrassed to say it out loud in class). And I will never forget her response; she gave me a sweet, shy smile and mouthed back the words, “Thank you.” Best class ever.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:10 AM, Fishman44 said:

One of the reasons I love loser fruit sneezes is because I witnessed one first hand. 

So I was visiting Australia and I got really lost and my phone died so I was just wandering around when I heard a soft rapid sneezing fit so I turned and I saw Loser Fruit and when she was walking by me she turned her head to sneeze and when she sneezed I felt a little bit of mist on my face!!!

You were in Australia and didn't contact me? 😢😢😭😭

• 3 months later...

I have one, but this was before I actually knew about my own fetish (I knew I liked sneezing and caretaking but I hadn’t yet realized it was a fetish), and so I didn’t pay attention in the same way I would have if it happened now. This was a little less than 6 years ago, also long enough ago that I’m hazy on the details. Sorry, I don’t spell out sneezes (feel free to stop reading now if you need that). 
There’s a family that I babysit for, but it’s more like a friendship than a job. They have 4 kids, the oldest is 18 and the youngest 5. When the mom was pregnant with the youngest, she got a really bad cold. She didn’t want to take any medicine because she didn’t know what was safe. I found out she was sick and asked if she could use some help. So I went over to just spend the afternoon/evening and help out. She doesn’t get sick too often but when she does, she doesn’t like to stop doing all the normal things she always does (moms don’t get sick days!). She was still picking her kids up from school, cooking, cleaning, etc. And dad was at work. 
Basically, she just had a really bad cold and I got to see it the whole evening. I made soup for dinner for the family while she laid on the couch (she said she was tired of laying in bed so she came out to the living room for a change of scenery, so I got to see/hear her), sniffling, sneezing, and blowing all afternoon. During dinner she was super sniffly because of the warm soup, and at one point she groaned and put her head down on her arms on the table. After dinner the whole family was sitting around in the living room and she was sitting on the couch, and she had a sneezing fit- maybe 7-10 sneezes in a row, and constant sniffling. She kept saying how awful she felt, and there was a constant cycle of sniffling, sneezing, blowing, with plenty of groaning and a few mentions of “wow, I’m so sick.” And “oh my goodness I’m sneezing so much!” After the kids went to bed, she tried googling medications she could take. She used a bowl of hot water with a towel over her head to try to clear some congestion. She found out she could use Benadryl but Walgreens was already closed at that point. They called a neighbor who had some. The neighbor gave her some, but then she never used it. She was still scared of how it would affect the baby. So I left and she just went to sleep. By the next day, she said she didn’t need my help so I didn’t see her until she was mostly better. 
That container of unused Benadryl sat in the same spot on their counter for months. Every time I looked at it I would think of that evening when she was so sick. 

13 minutes ago, Macaroni said:

She kept saying how awful she felt, and there was a constant cycle of sniffling, sneezing, blowing, with plenty of groaning and a few mentions of “wow, I’m so sick.” And “oh my goodness I’m sneezing so much!”

Pretty sure I would have imploded at this point if I was there. Thanks for sharing this!

On 5/20/2020 at 1:01 AM, Phoebe said:

One of my most embarrassing self obs was the first date with my long term ex boyfriend. 

It was first year of uni. He had asks me out a few times and I had cancelled, I finally agreed to a Monday night date, however I had been out all weekend. At the weekend I had took it too far and on the Monday I had realised I had caught a cold and was still recovering from a heavy  weekend with the girls.
All day Monday at uni I was sneezing in triples, a lot stronger than my usual sneezes like aaachwww,wwww,cheww - still modest sneezes tho as I get shy in public but I couldn’t control them. 
as the day went on I felt really bad but I knew I couldn’t cancel the date for the third time. I messaged him before hand saying- I am not feeling up to can we do something more low key- like drinks at his. Long story short- we ended up getting really drunk in his flat and every time I needed to sneeze I’d quickly go to the bathroom to do my triples in peace! I have never told a romantic partner about my sneeze fetish as a result- I like to sneeze in private whilst getting to know them. Anyway as I was getting more and more drunk- I remember I kept not making it to the bathroom. I’d be walking towards the door and they’d just come out. I was so embarrassed as I knew I was loosing control and they were not little stifle sneezes they were now wet achewww,chewwww,ewwws.

Later in the night we were then laid on the sofa, me with my legs over him chatting- we had not yet kissed but I could see him looking at my face- we both wanted to. And I felt a super strong tingle in my nose. I tried to hold it back but suddenly I covered my noes with my hand and cheewww,cheee,achewww. I quickly caught my breath and then started to stifle the sneezes to avoid spraying on him!! They were so powerful - he was like bless you,bless you- god you okay. At this point I was beyond cringing. But the tingle did not go and I ended really sneezy for 3 days afterwards. 

This happened to me with a previous partner we were snuggling on the sofa, her in front of me and she sneezed all over my hands that were hugging her, ah memories 

Ok mine pretty good and I still can’t believe I did it but I did. 

So in at one point a few years ago I had a class where I sat next so somebody who was always just sort of sniffing a bit. A mild allergy sufferer I figured. Never did I see her sneeze but I wondered if she needed to or anything. Her nose was always a bit pink and her upper lip a bit stiff. She had shoulder length brown hair and long legs that sometimes bumped into the table. I’m not great at describing people but really just an attractive person. I had to see her sneeze.

So I got really bold. For one of the first times ever, I put on perfume. It was the day of an event that would go on at lunch break and so I sort of had an excuse to be wearing it. 

I went to the class and sat down next to the girl, who acted normal for a pretty long time, maybe 20 minutes. I figured she wasn’t allergic to it, which was all I could expect- I wasn’t that lucky. But then I noticed it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her face look just a little bit distressed and her nose begin to twitch in tiny ways that I’m sure only I would notice. The sniffles got a bit more intense, and just as I allowed myself to get a bit exited she went to the bathroom. Maybe she blew her nose or something because she came back normal again. A bit disappointed I moved on with the assignment. Another 20ish minutes passed and I almost jumped as I spotted her at it again.

Only this time it seemed like it was even slightly more intense than last time. This time she couldn’t escape to the bathroom. Maybe this time I would get to hear her sneeze. 

That perfect nose looked redder than before as she kept rubbing it and sniffing harder. She focused hard on trying to keep everything in and act normal. Soon it became to much. I heard her breath beginning to hitch as she spoke, called on to answer a question. A few people glanced over but nobody thought much of it. Why would they? At this point I was so exited, just waiting for the moment where the sneeze was let out. I didn’t need to wait long before it happened. She froze, nose twitching and lip quivering in the I tickle the perfume must have caused. She put her pointer finger beneath her nose in one last attempt to stop the sneeze but it burst out in a beautiful: 

hhh…hheh….HETCHEEEEEW!

Quickly she apologized but she wasn’t done. I counted six more, some stifles a little more than the others. So perfect- girly but not in an annoying way, powerful but not basting you out of your seat, and oh, so desperate sounding. I might have gotten to enjoy it longer but soon the bell rang and we packed up. She looked at me and said

”um.. I think I’m allergic to that perfume, sorry”.

Before walking off to her friends waiting outside. Yes, yes she was. Oh so very allergic. I never got the gut to do it again after that and somehow I never found out her name. But I still remember it clearly, the perfect allergic sneezer sitting right next to me. For sure the best obs I have and probably the best one I’ll ever see. Hope you liked it as much as I did!

My greatest obs ever would have to be from my now Fiancé. Back in College a few years ago, while we were dating, we ran track and field. We went to different schools, but Would occasionally see each other at meets that both our schools went to. Now, for track there is an indoor and out door season usually. For whatever reason, her allergies would act up regardless if we were inside or outside but It was even worse during indoor season. I know some people like descriptions of the person. She’s Latina, in her mid twenties now, but early twenties during the obs, 5’3 with a slim/athletic build, and a bit of a bigger nose with fairly large nostrils. 

Now onto the obs, while at the meet, I had just finished my race and watched her run hers. About 5 mins after she finished I noticed that she was sniffling a lot and moving her nose from side to side. After a couple minutes of this, she let out a sneeze and I blessed her. She usually sneezes downward or into her shirt and they usually sound like HEEH-CHHHOO or HEESSSHHH not overly loud dramatic or girly but powerful and wet. I didn’t think much of it because she usually sneezes pretty often. However she then sneezed a triple and that is pretty rare for her cause she usually will sneeze once, sometimes twice. This really set her off and she started to sneeze singles every 10-15 seconds for no joke 10 mins straight! We were in the middle of the indoor track while this was happening and surprisingly not many people were looking at her. They just became more and more desperate and she just gave into them, sneezing forcefully into her shirt. I tried not to stare cause I didn’t want her to have even have more attention on her but I blessed every single sneeze lol. It also helped that I had teammates running so I was able to play it cool and cheer them on. After it was finally over she looked relieved and I made sure she was ok. She had mentioned that indoor meets always mess up her allergies but experiencing it in person was amazing! Hope you liked the obs.

7 hours ago, SFDON said:

My greatest obs ever would have to be from my now Fiancé. Back in College a few years ago, while we were dating, we ran track and field. We went to different schools, but Would occasionally see each other at meets that both our schools went to. Now, for track there is an indoor and out door season usually. For whatever reason, her allergies would act up regardless if we were inside or outside but It was even worse during indoor season. I know some people like descriptions of the person. She’s Latina, in her mid twenties now, but early twenties during the obs, 5’3 with a slim/athletic build, and a bit of a bigger nose with fairly large nostrils. 

Now onto the obs, while at the meet, I had just finished my race and watched her run hers. About 5 mins after she finished I noticed that she was sniffling a lot and moving her nose from side to side. After a couple minutes of this, she let out a sneeze and I blessed her. She usually sneezes downward or into her shirt and they usually sound like HEEH-CHHHOO or HEESSSHHH not overly loud dramatic or girly but powerful and wet. I didn’t think much of it because she usually sneezes pretty often. However she then sneezed a triple and that is pretty rare for her cause she usually will sneeze once, sometimes twice. This really set her off and she started to sneeze singles every 10-15 seconds for no joke 10 mins straight! We were in the middle of the indoor track while this was happening and surprisingly not many people were looking at her. They just became more and more desperate and she just gave into them, sneezing forcefully into her shirt. I tried not to stare cause I didn’t want her to have even have more attention on her but I blessed every single sneeze lol. It also helped that I had teammates running so I was able to play it cool and cheer them on. After it was finally over she looked relieved and I made sure she was ok. She had mentioned that indoor meets always mess up her allergies but experiencing it in person was amazing! Hope you liked the obs.

Thank you for sharing this observation . Wow sounds like she has severe allergies/hayfever . 

• 4 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 4:15 AM, Imgonnasneeze said:

So in at one point a few years ago I had a class where I sat next so somebody who was always just sort of sniffing a bit. A mild allergy sufferer I figured. Never did I see her sneeze but I wondered if she needed to or anything. Her nose was always a bit pink and her upper lip a bit stiff. She had shoulder length brown hair and long legs that sometimes bumped into the table. I’m not great at describing people but really just an attractive person. I had to see her sneeze.

So I got really bold. For one of the first times ever, I put on perfume. It was the day of an event that would go on at lunch break and so I sort of had an excuse to be wearing it. 

I went to the class and sat down next to the girl, who acted normal for a pretty long time, maybe 20 minutes. I figured she wasn’t allergic to it, which was all I could expect- I wasn’t that lucky. But then I noticed it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her face look just a little bit distressed and her nose begin to twitch in tiny ways that I’m sure only I would notice. The sniffles got a bit more intense, and just as I allowed myself to get a bit exited she went to the bathroom. Maybe she blew her nose or something because she came back normal again. A bit disappointed I moved on with the assignment. Another 20ish minutes passed and I almost jumped as I spotted her at it again.

Only this time it seemed like it was even slightly more intense than last time. This time she couldn’t escape to the bathroom. Maybe this time I would get to hear her sneeze. 

That perfect nose looked redder than before as she kept rubbing it and sniffing harder. She focused hard on trying to keep everything in and act normal. Soon it became to much. I heard her breath beginning to hitch as she spoke, called on to answer a question. A few people glanced over but nobody thought much of it. Why would they? At this point I was so exited, just waiting for the moment where the sneeze was let out. I didn’t need to wait long before it happened. She froze, nose twitching and lip quivering in the I tickle the perfume must have caused. She put her pointer finger beneath her nose in one last attempt to stop the sneeze but it burst out in a beautiful: 

hhh…hheh….HETCHEEEEEW!

Quickly she apologized but she wasn’t done. I counted six more, some stifles a little more than the others. So perfect- girly but not in an annoying way, powerful but not basting you out of your seat, and oh, so desperate sounding. I might have gotten to enjoy it longer but soon the bell rang and we packed up. She looked at me and said

Before walking off to her friends waiting outside. Yes, yes she was. Oh so very allergic. I never got the gut to do it again after that and somehow I never found out her name. But I still remember it clearly, the perfect allergic sneezer sitting right next to me. For sure the best obs I have and probably the best one I’ll ever see. Hope you liked it as much as I did!

Sounds incredible. And finger under nose is the best 😍 

• 4 months later...

So my bestfriend, another girl and I were presenting our biomimetism work to a french yoghurt company. It was from home and we were using the same computer so we were sitten pretty close to each other with my bestie in the middle me on her left and the other girl on her right.

She had to sneeze and for whatever reason she turned to my side. I like to think that’s because we’re closer friends. Despite her trying to cover it sprayed me a little and I blessed her by touching her scalp a little. Poor thing was almost completely hunched on me because of how strong the sneeze was.

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 9:15 PM, Imgonnasneeze said:

hhh…hheh….HETCHEEEEEW!

Omg that’s super ballsy! I wish I had guts to do something like that, or to even be presented to an opportunity like that would be great! You really had it out for her that day 🤣

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 3:15 AM, Imgonnasneeze said:

hhh…hheh….HETCHEEEEEW!

That’s really neat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/6/2004 at 1:58 PM, Mr_G said:

;)

It sounded like "huh-t-choo", it wasnt particularly brilliant sneeze, lol, but the fact we were so close to each other at the time made it a pretty good experience for me :) Definately the highlight of the evening for me lol.

Proximity makes everything more exciting :) nice ob

• 1 month later...

I’m new to posting but I love this page and love hearing about other peoples obs and have plenty of self obs to share but there’s one recent one that comes to mind that really blew me away🤧

I was out to dinner with a couple of friends the table next to us was a bigger party probably around 8 people looked like two family’s out for a party. One of the lady’s at the table was gorgeous probably about mid 30’s, a little over 5 feet tall, long blonde hair, and wearing a low cut shirt and jean shorts. My friends and I were just finishing up with dinner and grabbing some drinks while this lovely lady and her party just started ordering drinks and appetizers. The lady ordered a red wine to drink and after about 10-15 minutes got a second red wine. I looked over at their table and realized her nose was bright red, she began rubbing it furiously. I didn’t think much of it at the time but kept my eye over to her table just incase. 

About 5 more minutes go by and all of a sudden I hear a AHH-Ahhh-EISHHOOO, I turned over and blessed her she smiled and said thank you but then mentioned to me that once she starts going and has had some wine she can’t stop so don’t bother blessing me too much. At that point my heart was racing out of my chest all I wanted was for her to keep going and luckily for me she did. She sneezed three more times in the span of about 2 minutes Ehhh-Ahhh-EISHHOOO…. Aahhh-EISHHOOO…. Ehh-EISHHOOO. They were super powerful and she was giggling after every sneeze, her whole table was laughing as she could not stop sneezing and I was just loving every second of it. Thank god we stayed a little bit longer after our dinner because her table had gotten the check and the waitress came over to her to ask her about the check and she couldn’t even put together a sentence. All I heard was we wi..ehhh will take th..ughhhh EHH-AHh-EISHHOOO check please. The waitress blessed her and she thanked her as her table kept laughing because this was going on for about 15 minutes. Before I left she let out two more very powerful EIISSHHHOOOO’s and I was probably the happiest guy in that restaurant. 

• 5 months later...

My greatest obs ever was a Female boss I worked for just out of HS. Her name was Erin, and she ran a restaurant. I was waiting tables at the time. It was one night after we closed and were cleaning when out of the blue Erin started sniffing like crazy. I asked if she was ok and she told me "I'm fine, I just have a really sensitive nose." She then went on to talk about how back when she was a teacher she would "sneeze so much she couldn't get a sentence out" during allergy season. Well... needless to say I'm trying to play this off like it's just casual conversation lol. It wasn't even 10 minutes later, she was on the phone with someone (I must have been maybe 15' away grabbing plates) when she cut the conversation off abruptly saying "I have to go.." As soon as she hung up she let out three loud sneezes "Ah... ahhhchooo...choooo...histchooooo!!!" I'm just standing there like an idiot when she looks at me and says "I'll be right back" and she walks off to the restroom, with her breath hitching again. I tried my best to focus on what I was doing but even with the door closed I could still hear her sneezing. I counted 11-12 times before she came back out. I'm not sure anything will ever top that as long as I live lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 3:06 AM, Danachoo said:

My greatest obs ever was a Female boss I worked for just out of HS. Her name was Erin, and she ran a restaurant. I was waiting tables at the time. It was one night after we closed and were cleaning when out of the blue Erin started sniffing like crazy. I asked if she was ok and she told me "I'm fine, I just have a really sensitive nose." She then went on to talk about how back when she was a teacher she would "sneeze so much she couldn't get a sentence out" during allergy season. Well... needless to say I'm trying to play this off like it's just casual conversation lol. It wasn't even 10 minutes later, she was on the phone with someone (I must have been maybe 15' away grabbing plates) when she cut the conversation off abruptly saying "I have to go.." As soon as she hung up she let out three loud sneezes "Ah... ahhhchooo...choooo...histchooooo!!!" I'm just standing there like an idiot when she looks at me and says "I'll be right back" and she walks off to the restroom, with her breath hitching again. I tried my best to focus on what I was doing but even with the door closed I could still hear her sneezing. I counted 11-12 times before she came back out. I'm not sure anything will ever top that as long as I live lol. 

Cheers for this - liked it.

Something about someone isolating themselves because they're sneezing and you're hearing only the audio that hits my spot

On 12/28/2023 at 5:06 AM, Danachoo said:

Erin sounds like a sneeze fetishist’s dream :drool::wub:.

Edited by Saimou
Edited for better structure.
  • 5 weeks later...

My roommate came around the corner one day while I was sitting in the living roommate and I heard her breath hitch as she said, "I'm gonna... ha... gon...NA AHHCHOO.... Sn.. SNEEZ AHHHIHCHHOO!" She always says how relieving it feels to sneeze and while she has no idea about my fetish, I can't disagree with her 😏. Hands down still one of my favorite obs.