Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

Guest xlrkr
This was an observation from about 3 years back..............

...C's sneezes seemed to be set in a rhythm at the this point. Every 3 minutes or so, she'd sneeze she quad set. T also threw in a few sets of her own, "RAAA-SHOOE, RAAAA-SHOOOE." These were also stronger than her normal sneezes. Needless to say, I was deliriously horny. I'm positive I would've confessed my fetish and pounced C right then and there if we hadn't been in my professor's house with a bunch of our classmates..........

...I don't know if the clear air did something to C, but the cab ride home, for whatever reason, triggered some incredible sneezes out of her, "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh," much like her beginning sneezes. She probably sneezed around 30 times over 15 minutes in that ride. The best part was that the entire time she had her arm wrapped around me and was leaning her head on my shoulder. She didn't even bother covering up or attempting to hold them in, she'd just slightly turn her head so as to not sneeze on me (oh, i think i would've died right then and there if she had sneezed right on me!)

When we arrived at C's complex, I walked her up to her apartment. She said, "I'm sooo sorry for ruining your night. I know I made you come home early all because of me." I laughed and told her she had nothing to be sorry about, and that I was sad to see her suffer so much. "Oh, you're too sweet. I can't believe you've helped me so much tonight." She kissed me and the cheek and wished me a good night.

For those who are curious, she had a serious boyfriend during this time. I had a chance earlier that year with her, but being young, retarded, and intimidated by her age/looks didn't realize it. As for the night of the observation, she was truly suffering by the end of thie night...she really needed to just shower and rest. So making a move crossed my mind, but more in fantasy...I knew it wouldnt be right, even though I wanted to do it more than anything in the world.

An interested sidenote! One time C heard another female classmate, J, sneeze, sorta "heh-chew, heh-shhhew, heh-shhhew." Quick, low volume, and very feminine. She laughed and she "Hey, you got really cute sneezes!" J is the insecure type, and didn't really know what to make of that comment, so she just laughed nervously and said, "Thanks." Picking up on this, C responded, "Oh, I guess you've never been complimented on your sneezes before. I've had a couple of guys tell me I had amazing sneezes." :twisted: I looked at her and said, "really?" She replied, "Yup!" and had a funny smirk on her face as she walked away. I never brought that conversation up with her again, but I always wanted to know what that was all about!

That was the best-written obs I've seen in all my years lurking here (and there have been a lot of well-written obs during that time).

I read somewhere that cat allergens linger for months after the cat has been removed, so your gesture was ineffective (but still the right thing to do). You played it the whole evening as well as anyone could. Any of us would have fantasized about making a move but you definitely did the right thing. And that bit about being young retarded and intimidated earlier in the year made it all even more believable and human. :drool:

And she is so unself-conscious about it that she mentioned being complimented about her sneezes? Lord, send me a woman like that! And send another one to Barconium too, LOL! Thanks again for that GREAT obs!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

This was an observation from about 3 years back.

I was in grad school and had met become friends with a wonderful girl, C. C was a few years older than I; she was 26 at the time (i was 22). She was a great person...very smart with a subtle dry sense of humor. Physically, she was stunning....5'7'', slim with great curves, sultry blue/gray eyes with long dark brown hair. To give you a better idea, she has a strong resemblance to Angelina Jolie (For one halloween she needed a costume idea. Jokingly i suggested tombraider lara croft. She loved the idea and that's the costume she chose!)

So our first semester C and I were in the same study group for finals. It was intense, and we'd spend hours a day studying. Being human, we'd occasionally get side tracked and talk about random stuff. Somehow cats came up. C said, "Oh my gosh, I'm deathly allergic to cats." Someone else said they were too. C laughed and said, "Yeah but I bet I'm a lot worse."

Of course, I was at full attention and asked for details. "Well, I've always been really bad," C explained, "I get puffy eyes, itchy all over my body, start sneezing uncontrollably, and eventually I have difficulty breathing. It's scary."

We all laughed, but C was serious. She even told us of an incident in college where some guy "tested" her allergy by putting a cat in the same apartment as her. After a few minutes, she got so bad that she had to leave.

Fast forward to the end of the second semester. One of our professors invited us to her house for dinner and drinks. I arrived with some of my other classmates before C. Once inside, I noticed our professor had 2 cats. Right away, I remembered C and her allergies. I told the professor and she immediately put the cats upstairs. I know I know, I was killing my chance at seeing C go beserk with sneezing. But she was my friend, and from the sound of it her allergy to cats was serious. So I figured her health was slightly more important than my fetish :P .

C eventually arrived. My professor told C that I had asked her to put the cats upstairs. C said, "Oh thank you, I have terrible allergies to cats. Just having their hair around will set me off, but it won't be as bad as having them right around me." She then came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "You're so sweet for thinking about me like that!" :laugh: . Another girl from my class who came with C, I'll call her T, also said, "Yeah I'm allergic to cats too."

Well, C was not understating her allergies in the least bit. Within a few minutes she whispered to me, "God, I can already feel my nose and eyes going crazy."

Let me describe C's sneezes. They were perfect, from buildup to release. First, she would start breaking into shallow breathes, almost a gasping sound, around 10-15 seconds before the sneeze. Simultaneously, she would get the sexiest pre-sneeze look! Her eyes would water up, her nose would flare a little, her mouth would open a bit, and her head would bob up and down just slightly. Then she would let it go, sounded like "huh-SHOOshhh". The emphasis was in the middle of the sneeze. Sounded very feminine, with a medium volume. Her head would always snap forward, and sometimes her torso too. Her post-sneeze expression was pure ecstacy, sorta post orgasmic (this isn't talked about too much on this board). Her quantity was random, from 1-4 usually 2.

So about 10 minutes after arriving, she starts getting visible symptoms. I see her eyes watering up, and her face was flush. Then she started sneezing. "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." They were definitely stronger than her regular sneezes. "Oh no," she whispered to me, "once I start I can't stop, HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." :laugh:

For the next ten minutes she sneezed in sets of 4 like this every minute or so. The whole time she was sitting next to me (usually looking directly at me while sneezing!), just shaking her head and saying things like, "This is gonna be bad." I got up and got some tissues and a stiff drink for her. "I can't believe how sweet you are," C smiled at me, "the perfect gentleman (kinda inside joke, lol)."

During this initial onslaught, C and I were on the "peripheral" of the party. Once people started sitting around us, I could tell C became a bit embarrassed with her sneeze show. "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh." Everyone couldn't believe how allergic she was, and all she could do was smile and blow her nose profusely.

T sat by us, and said, "Wow, are you alright C? I mean I'm allergic but nothing like this." T was a petite Asian girl, with finely chiseled features. She had a great sneeze, sounded like "Raaa-SHOoooe." Feminine, but on the louder/stronger side. Definitely not the sneeze you'd expect from such a small woman! Always sneezed in doubles or triples.

C's sneezes seemed to be set in a rhythm at the this point. Every 3 minutes or so, she'd sneeze she quad set. T also threw in a few sets of her own, "RAAA-SHOOE, RAAAA-SHOOOE." These were also stronger than her normal sneezes. Needless to say, I was deliriously horny. I'm positive I would've confessed my fetish and pounced C right then and there if we hadn't been in my professor's house with a bunch of our classmates.

Unfortunately, C's allergy to cats was quite serious and the other symptoms slowly crept into the picture. She eyes were becoming puffy, and her skin was becoming red all over. And her breathing was becoming increasingly wheezy. After about 40 minutes, her sneezing calmed down...she would still sneeze but they were singles and doubles, and not quite as strong as before, more like "Huh-SHOOshhhh, Huh-SHOOOshhh." The entire time people would comment, "Poor C" "I can't believe how allergic you are" "Are you okay." She was a trooper though, smiled, and just said, "I'm alright." She'd look at me, roll her eyes and whisper one of her typical witty remarks.

After an hour I could tell C was struggling. I suggested leaving early, but C said, "No way. I don't want to make you go." I told her I didn't care about the party, and that she shouldn't suffer just for this party. She waved me off, and said, "No, let's stay for a while longer." To her credit, she really did try to mingle and have fun with everyone there. I'd occasionally hear her sneezes, "Huh-SHOOshhhh, Huh-SHOOOshhh." Each time, I'd look at her. A couple of times she looked at me too. I gave a sympathetic smile, and she'd just shrug.

C lasted about 2 hours at the party. Finally she up to me and said, "Would you come with me and share a cab?" I said of course. At this point, she was really congested and almost asthmatic in her breathing...I was honestly scared for her. She kinda laughed, and said she'd be alright. She just needed to take a shower and rest the entire night.

I don't know if the clear air did something to C, but the cab ride home, for whatever reason, triggered some incredible sneezes out of her, "HUH-SHOOOOOshhh, HUH-SHOOOOshhh, HUUUH-SHHHOOOshh, HUUUUH-SHHHOOOshhh," much like her beginning sneezes. She probably sneezed around 30 times over 15 minutes in that ride. The best part was that the entire time she had her arm wrapped around me and was leaning her head on my shoulder. She didn't even bother covering up or attempting to hold them in, she'd just slightly turn her head so as to not sneeze on me (oh, i think i would've died right then and there if she had sneezed right on me!)

When we arrived at C's complex, I walked her up to her apartment. She said, "I'm sooo sorry for ruining your night. I know I made you come home early all because of me." I laughed and told her she had nothing to be sorry about, and that I was sad to see her suffer so much. "Oh, you're too sweet. I can't believe you've helped me so much tonight." She kissed me and the cheek and wished me a good night.

For those who are curious, she had a serious boyfriend during this time. I had a chance earlier that year with her, but being young, retarded, and intimidated by her age/looks didn't realize it. As for the night of the observation, she was truly suffering by the end of thie night...she really needed to just shower and rest. So making a move crossed my mind, but more in fantasy...I knew it wouldnt be right, even though I wanted to do it more than anything in the world.

An interested sidenote! One time C heard another female classmate, J, sneeze, sorta "heh-chew, heh-shhhew, heh-shhhew." Quick, low volume, and very feminine. She laughed and she "Hey, you got really cute sneezes!" J is the insecure type, and didn't really know what to make of that comment, so she just laughed nervously and said, "Thanks." Picking up on this, C responded, "Oh, I guess you've never been complimented on your sneezes before. I've had a couple of guys tell me I had amazing sneezes." :lol: I looked at her and said, "really?" She replied, "Yup!" and had a funny smirk on her face as she walked away. I never brought that conversation up with her again, but I always wanted to know what that was all about!

Sorry for the obscene length of this post, but I felt I had to get it all out there to do it justice. Hope it's enjoyed! :laugh:

Holy cow! I just ran across this piece of classic literature. This is one of the best obs. I've ever read! You should be in Hollywood writing screenplays. In fact, this obs. would make a fine movie. Damn, aren't there any filmmakers on this board?

Anyway, this obs. belongs in the Hall of Fame. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

:angry:

I've really enjoyed this thread! I realate to the mixture of gilt and pleasure. It's amazing how most of us remember experiences from our teen years. So do I!

I use to attend school several miles from my home and was bussed every day with other kids who had special needs. I spent about 3 hours every day on the buss. This would have been h e double hockey sticks except for one thing, the drivers! They were all female, and I remember that my day was bracketed by these terrific sneezers!

In the morning the driver was a 30 something lady with bad allergies. Fortunately that was before all of these stupid over marketed allergy meds. She sneezed at least 3 times every morning. I remember that most of the time when she stopped to pick up a kid or some times even at a light she would blow softly and gently. Her sneezes were almost always singles. Some times, after sneezing she would groan in an incredibly seductive way.

My guess is that she was a shorter woman, maybe 5/3 with medium length hare. I would guess that she wore very little make up but had a very beautiful smile. She had 5 daughters, but I think she was still pretty thin.

I rode shot gunbecause I was picked up first and I think she liked talking to me. I always encouraged her to discuss her frustration with all the colds her kids caught and how she was so sneezy during the Santa Ana conditions. I learned to keep a book or my briefcase handy to cover---well you know. The worst part about this was the end of the ride when I really had to distract myself to avoid being embarrassed. I'm always concerned about being in big trouble for what people see!

The real thrill came in the afternoon though. I had 2 transfers and an hour and a half ride, but the middle leg was with a 19 or 20 year old lady. I'd guess her to have been about 5/5 with a very nice figure and medium to medium longish hair. I'm guessing that she usually wore short sleeved tops because it was warm most of the time and I think she looked good in them. Something tells me she was well endowed, but please don't ask me why I thought that, maybe it's just good imagination or maybe it was true. But here's the best part.

Every day we stoped for about 15 minutes to wait for the kids at one of the schools. She would turn the motor off while we waited and it was pretty quiet. It seems like every day the same thing happened although looking back on it now it just seems hard to believe so my adolescent memory may have amplified things a bit.

We would sit there for a few minutes maybe talking maybe both reading. Then she would say "I'm going to sneeze" It always seemed like she smiled huge when she said it. Then we would just sit there for 50 seconds, maybe a minute. Then hugush! Loud and enthusiastic. Then usually a sie and some times she would say that felt good. Oh, if she only knew, but you know; maybe she did. I don't know what my face did and I do know I still had to cover… well you know! I wonder now if she realized and induced. No! couldn't be! But why so regular at that time when we were alone and I got the best possible experience. Still, must have been coincidence—right?

Lamborghini

My greatest observation took place on a plane. Overall, I must have heard over fifty sneezes, coming from about eight different sneezerines. Some were negligible, while others were :yes: The most conspicuous sneezerine was a woman in her early thirties. She was dressed all in red, and she had a small baby with her. In order, her sneezes occurred in sets of two, then five, then two, and finally, three finale sneezes. When she sneezed twice, they were quick doubles, with barely a second between each. All her sneezes had the same tone to them. Hek-echha. Quite loud, and very wet. Lovely :P My ideal sneezes, really. The last three were sneezed into a tissue. This was the only set where she blew her nose and then sneezed. The sneezes came prior to the blows when the other sneezes took over. The second set of two happened when she was bending over her baby to the front, as someone was sitting next to her. She suddenly froze, turned her head towards the window, and sneezed two quick doubles. When she launched into her little fit of five, I was actually sleeping. Her first sneeze, (at least I hope it was) woke me up, and I witnessed the remaining four. She can wake me up anytime! :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first obs...please be gentle!

I worked with a singing group this summer, mostly teens but there were a few 20-somethings involved. It was a lot of fun...we rehearsed in a church, and there was a house next door that had three horses (it was kind of on an acreage) that were kept in front of the house. One of the girls that was involved with the group, we'll call her H, showed up to rehearsal the first day and immediately informed us that she was allergic to horses and if she started sneezing she would quit soon enough. Unfortunately for the first week or so it rained so there was nothing exciting happening. But nearing the end of the second week it got really nice and warm, and we had all of the windows open in the church. H was working in one of the rooms facing the horse house with one of the musical directors, and I was in one of the other rooms making lists of stuff that had to happen in the next few days and listening to the rehearsal across the hall.

I was writing probably the tenth list for the day when I heard a high pitched sneeze from the other room. "Atchii!" and a pause, and then the song continued. About thirty seconds later another "Atchii!" and the song continued. This continued for about two minutes, and then H stopped and said "I'm really allergic to horses...excuse me...I'm going to have a pretty big fit now..." I stopped writing, of course, and glanced towards the door. Unfortunately I couldn't see the other room, so I got up and went over to a board by the door. This way I could look into the other room and pretend to be doing something at the same time.

I glanced in the other room to see H with her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open. Her nose was deliciously red, and she was taking some pretty deep breaths. The window behind her was open and I could see the three horses in the field. It was pretty much a dream come true.

Anyway, H took another deep breath and then pitched forward, her brown hair flying over her face. This sneeze was the same as the other ones, pretty quick and pretty dry. But as the fit continued, they started to get wetter and more desperate. After about six, H started sneezing doubles "AtchiiChii!", and the buildups started getting longer. It was about this time that the musical director got up and closed the window. H sneezed about twenty times in a period of about three minutes. It was fantastic to watch. As she got more desperate the buildups were like "uh...uh...ah...at...AH...ATCHII!". After those twenty sneezes H excused herself to the bathroom and could be heard sneezing periodically as she went down the hallway. I heard her blow her nose in the bathroom and then she came back to finish her session.

She sneezed off and on for the rest of the day, but nothing nearly as fantastic as what I had witnessed earlier!

Lamborghini

That was fantastic, thepink. Geez, that was hot! Thank you, and I certainly hope there will be more to come. :)

Enzo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mesmerising obs, lady!! That's a great first for you!!! Congrats on the same, and girl, are you lucky!!! :blink:

There's a new young lady in my workplace. She's cute, small, about 5'3, and slender. Italian-American (as she keeps reminding us all), with olive skin and curly, shoulder-length brunette hair. A college girl on summer break, I'd say she's about 22. She's got a quiet but friendly demeanor.

This girl also has an extremely sensitive nose and a monster sneeze. At least 2-3 times a day, I hear "Ah. . .ah. . .AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH! AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH!" come wafting across the floor. Loudly. I had no trouble hearing her from at least 50 feet away. And she always sneezes in fits of 3-6. Never carries a hankie; she just turns away and lets it fly into the air.

One interesting note: the girl appreciates being "blessed" to a degree I've never encountered before. The other day, I happened to be passing by her as she stood at the coffee machine. She cut loose with a pair of sudden, hard "AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH(s)!", no buildup, that bent her over at the waist. I was with two other associates on a job-related errand, so I didn't pause. I just said "bless you" as I passed by. Twenty minutes later, this girl comes over to me at my desk. "I just wanted to thank you for the 'bless you's'. The air conditioner hates me." She walked across our wide office space just to say that. Yesterday afternoon, as we were all heading home, I heard her say to our office switchboard operator: "By the way, thanks for blessing me so much today. I can't stop sneezing."

Cute, polite AND a habitual sneezer. This is shaping up to be a fun summer at work! :blushing:

There's a new young lady in my workplace. She's cute, small, about 5'3, and slender. Italian-American (as she keeps reminding us all), with olive skin and curly, shoulder-length brunette hair. A college girl on summer break, I'd say she's about 22. She's got a quiet but friendly demeanor.

This girl also has an extremely sensitive nose and a monster sneeze. At least 2-3 times a day, I hear "Ah. . .ah. . .AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH! AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH!" come wafting across the floor. Loudly. I had no trouble hearing her from at least 50 feet away. And she always sneezes in fits of 3-6. Never carries a hankie; she just turns away and lets it fly into the air.

One interesting note: the girl appreciates being "blessed" to a degree I've never encountered before. The other day, I happened to be passing by her as she stood at the coffee machine. She cut loose with a pair of sudden, hard "AHHHWAAAACHOOWAH(s)!", no buildup, that bent her over at the waist. I was with two other associates on a job-related errand, so I didn't pause. I just said "bless you" as I passed by. Twenty minutes later, this girl comes over to me at my desk. "I just wanted to thank you for the 'bless you's'. The air conditioner hates me." She walked across our wide office space just to say that. Yesterday afternoon, as we were all heading home, I heard her say to our office switchboard operator: "By the way, thanks for blessing me so much today. I can't stop sneezing."

Cute, polite AND a habitual sneezer. This is shaping up to be a fun summer at work! :blushing:

Awesome obs I just love a pretty girl that sneezes so openly........hummmmmm need any extra help in your office....LOL

hmmm...... My best ob ever had to be last year in my english class. Her name is Michaela and she has short, curly brown hair, she is thin and has the sexiest nose I have ever seen. Her sneezes are what I live for :drool: . Anyway, we were sitting in class on day and I could tell she was having allergy problems because she always rubs under her nose with her index finger around and around. Then before she stops rubbing she pinches off her nostrils and always sniffs. Now comes the good part. When she first feels a sneeze coming on she squeezes her eyes shut and tries to rub the sneeze away. If this doent work then she lets the sneeze come on. First, her mouth begins to open just slightly and curves down and her nostrils twitch madly. Then her eyes begin to squint as it gets stronger. She then takes in a deep breathe and sneezes into her cupped hands a muffled choooo! She usually sneezes only twice but this day she sneezed 15 times! I was in heaven :twisted: . After about five sneezes she began to complain about how she couldnt stop sneezing and then she began to stifle them after the 10th one. The best part about her stifling is that instead of cupping her hands like she usually does, she pinches her nostrils shut and doesnt cover her face and she can make them completely silent. Sometimes she will even add HUH to the beginning of the sneezeor a louder CHEW! at the end. I hope yall enjoy! :twisted:

Did I mention she had about 10 seconds between each sneeze!

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm...... My best ob ever had to be last year in my english class. Her name is Michaela and she has short, curly brown hair, she is thin and has the sexiest nose I have ever seen. Her sneezes are what I live for ;) . Anyway, we were sitting in class on day and I could tell she was having allergy problems because she always rubs under her nose with her index finger around and around. Then before she stops rubbing she pinches off her nostrils and always sniffs. Now comes the good part. When she first feels a sneeze coming on she squeezes her eyes shut and tries to rub the sneeze away. If this doent work then she lets the sneeze come on. First, her mouth begins to open just slightly and curves down and her nostrils twitch madly. Then her eyes begin to squint as it gets stronger. She then takes in a deep breathe and sneezes into her cupped hands a muffled choooo! She usually sneezes only twice but this day she sneezed 15 times! I was in heaven :D . After about five sneezes she began to complain about how she couldnt stop sneezing and then she began to stifle them after the 10th one. The best part about her stifling is that instead of cupping her hands like she usually does, she pinches her nostrils shut and doesnt cover her face and she can make them completely silent. Sometimes she will even add HUH to the beginning of the sneezeor a louder CHEW! at the end. I hope yall enjoy! :D

Did I mention she had about 10 seconds between each sneeze!

If I could write and have an obs this good, I would be happy!! That was great!

That was actually my first posted ob. I didnt think I could do it but if you have a ob that you really like it helps to visualize the sneeze in your head. If I hadnt, this ob wouldnt be what it is right now.

• 1 month later...

Okay so I know this girl, Jessica, she's a little older than me but we're really good friends. She's really pretty, five'six, with wavy bronze hair that is really soft and these really beautiful blue eyes. So anyway today as we were leaving my house she suddenly stopped. She made an adoreable pre-sneeze face and went: "Ha-tchoo!", really wet and powerful causing her to bend foward. I blessed her and she thanked me, sniffling. She has the best sneezes! :bleh:

Okay so I know this girl, Jessica, she's a little older than me but we're really good friends. She's really pretty, five'six, with wavy bronze hair that is really soft and these really beautiful blue eyes. So anyway today as we were leaving my house she suddenly stopped. She made an adoreable pre-sneeze face and went: "Ha-tchoo!", really wet and powerful causing her to bend foward. I blessed her and she thanked me, sniffling. She has the best sneezes! :laugh:

Wow! :omg: I am happy for you Clare. Thanks!

And bless her for me, will ya? :laugh:

Enzo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Silhouette

My best obs of all time of course have to be from my beloved girlfriend, M. She's 5'6", long blond hair, blue eyes, and beautiful features. You would melt if she just smiled at You.

I was at M's house, it was in the middle of the night and we were lying in her bed, talking about all sorts of stuff. This was when I first told her about my fetish.

She was a bit surprised at first, but then, with a peculiar smile on her face, she got out of bed and disappeared in the darkness.

After a little while she returned, and saying "You want me to sneeze, right?", she took a deep breath, apparently inhaling something.

Then she sat down over me, all naked, and sneezed right down at me, a very high pitched heh-chooo, followed by another one a little bit stronger after being frozen in a pre-sneeze face for more than a minute.

...lets leave it to Your imagination what happened next. :D

some fab observaton storys, i have so many i would love to share with you guys but think i will be hear all night :shy:

I'd love to hear some of yours :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

some fab observaton storys, i have so many i would love to share with you guys but think i will be hear all night :lol:

I'd love to hear some of yours :innocent:

Me too Me too! :P

Lamborghini

• 1 month later...

My best ever obs took place in August 2004. I was on the subway here in Brooklyn heading to Manhattan one Saturday night to meet up with a couple friends when it happened.

Sitting across from me was an extremely attractive Latina (smokin' hot, as us guys like to say) woman, between 25-30 years old. She was a curvy, fairly tan brunette, with a halter top on and a tight pair of jeans. She probably was on her way to the city to hang out too. The woman was sitting there alone reading a magazine. I hadnt taken my eyes off of her much since I got on the train, she was that gorgeous! Then all of a sudden that familiar pre-sneeze face came over her! :P

So all of a sudden the woman takes her eyes off the magazine and tilts her head all the way back, mouth open, breaths hitching. Her pre-sneeze expression lasted nearly ten seconds when she finally let out a big wet "Het-schooo!" all over the magazine. I swear I saw some spray there. :laugh:

She proceeded to read her mag as though nothing had happened :wub: But then a minute later it hits her again. She gets into that unbelieavable pre-sneeze face once again, only this time it lasted even longer! I thought I heard a "Hah" or two in there. At last she lets out another "Het-schoooo!" all over the magazine, doubling her over. :laugh: She was oblivious to the fact that my eyes were glued on her, much less that I was even sitting across from her. I was literally squirming uncomfortably in my seat, even though the train was nearly empty. :kissblow:

I can't sit here all day typing this, but I will say this pattern repeated itself for over ten minutes, during which she built up nine more amazing sneezes (and nine amazing presneeze faces with a few "Hahs" in there!). Each sneeze became stronger and stronger, and sounded more and more desperate (HET-schoOOO!). After each sneeze she'd proceed to read her mag for half a minute or so until the next buildup.

Finally after the tenth sneeze, she reached into her handbag and pulled out some tissues and blew her nose :laugh: She was sniffing quite often and her nose was Rudolph-bright red. No more sneezes after that, though I recall a few glossy-eyed presneeze expressions I'm noy sure, but it was before I did. I haven't seen her since ;)

Yes, that was the best obs I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. To my misfortune, I didnt have my camera with me that day; i've never forgiven myself for that. :D Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

My best ever obs took place in August 2004. I was on the subway here in Brooklyn heading to Manhattan one Saturday night to meet up with a couple friends when it happened.

Sitting across from me was an extremely attractive Latina (smokin' hot, as us guys like to say) woman, between 25-30 years old. She was a curvy, fairly tan brunette, with a halter top on and a tight pair of jeans. She probably was on her way to the city to hang out too. The woman was sitting there alone reading a magazine. I hadnt taken my eyes off of her much since I got on the train, she was that gorgeous! Then all of a sudden that familiar pre-sneeze face came over her! :laugh:

So all of a sudden the woman takes her eyes off the magazine and tilts her head all the way back, mouth open, breaths hitching. Her pre-sneeze expression lasted nearly ten seconds when she finally let out a big wet "Het-schooo!" all over the magazine. I swear I saw some spray there. :cryhappy:

She proceeded to read her mag as though nothing had happened :laugh: But then a minute later it hits her again. She gets into that unbelieavable pre-sneeze face once again, only this time it lasted even longer! I thought I heard a "Hah" or two in there. At last she lets out another "Het-schoooo!" all over the magazine, doubling her over. :laugh: She was oblivious to the fact that my eyes were glued on her, much less that I was even sitting across from her. I was literally squirming uncomfortably in my seat, even though the train was nearly empty. :laugh:

I can't sit here all day typing this, but I will say this pattern repeated itself for over ten minutes, during which she built up nine more amazing sneezes (and nine amazing presneeze faces with a few "Hahs" in there!). Each sneeze became stronger and stronger, and sounded more and more desperate (HET-schoOOO!). After each sneeze she'd proceed to read her mag for half a minute or so until the next buildup.

Finally after the tenth sneeze, she reached into her handbag and pulled out some tissues and blew her nose :laugh: She was sniffing quite often and her nose was Rudolph-bright red. No more sneezes after that, though I recall a few glossy-eyed presneeze expressions I'm noy sure, but it was before I did. I haven't seen her since :)

Yes, that was the best obs I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. To my misfortune, I didnt have my camera with me that day; i've never forgiven myself for that. :D Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

I did, most certainly! Viva la muchacha de estornudo!

Sitting across from me was an extremely attractive Latina (smokin' hot, as us guys like to say) woman, between 25-30 years old. She was a curvy, fairly tan brunette, with a halter top on and a tight pair of jeans. She probably was on her way to the city to hang out too. The woman was sitting there alone reading a magazine. I hadnt taken my eyes off of her much since I got on the train, she was that gorgeous! Then all of a sudden that familiar pre-sneeze face came over her! :P

So all of a sudden the woman takes her eyes off the magazine and tilts her head all the way back, mouth open, breaths hitching. Her pre-sneeze expression lasted nearly ten seconds when she finally let out a big wet "Het-schooo!" all over the magazine. I swear I saw some spray there. :cryhappy:

She proceeded to read her mag as though nothing had happened :laugh: But then a minute later it hits her again. She gets into that unbelieavable pre-sneeze face once again, only this time it lasted even longer! I thought I heard a "Hah" or two in there. At last she lets out another "Het-schoooo!" all over the magazine, doubling her over. :D She was oblivious to the fact that my eyes were glued on her, much less that I was even sitting across from her. I was literally squirming uncomfortably in my seat, even though the train was nearly empty. :laugh:

Finally after the tenth sneeze, she reached into her handbag and pulled out some tissues and blew her nose :D She was sniffing quite often and her nose was Rudolph-bright red. No more sneezes after that, though I recall a few glossy-eyed presneeze expressions I'm noy sure, but it was before I did. I haven't seen her since :blushing:

Yes, that was the best obs I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. To my misfortune, I didnt have my camera with me that day; i've never forgiven myself for that. :laugh: Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Man, this was..... :laugh: one hell of an obs man! So lucky! :yes:

Lamborghini

• 4 weeks later...

Sitting across from me was an extremely attractive Latina (smokin' hot, as us guys like to say) woman, between 25-30 years old. She was a curvy, fairly tan brunette, with a halter top on and a tight pair of jeans. She probably was on her way to the city to hang out too. The woman was sitting there alone reading a magazine. I hadnt taken my eyes off of her much since I got on the train, she was that gorgeous! Then all of a sudden that familiar pre-sneeze face came over her! :drool:

She proceeded to read her mag as though nothing had happened :laugh: But then a minute later it hits her again. She gets into that unbelieavable pre-sneeze face once again, only this time it lasted even longer! I thought I heard a "Hah" or two in there. At last she lets out another "Het-schoooo!" all over the magazine, doubling her over. :drool: She was oblivious to the fact that my eyes were glued on her, much less that I was even sitting across from her. I was literally squirming uncomfortably in my seat, even though the train was nearly empty. :laugh:

Finally after the tenth sneeze, she reached into her handbag and pulled out some tissues and blew her nose :drool: She was sniffing quite often and her nose was Rudolph-bright red. No more sneezes after that, though I recall a few glossy-eyed presneeze expressions I'm noy sure, but it was before I did. I haven't seen her since :)

Yes, that was the best obs I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. To my misfortune, I didnt have my camera with me that day; i've never forgiven myself for that. :angry: Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Man, this was..... :blink: one hell of an obs man! So lucky! :cry:

Lamborghini

Heh. Thanks alot! Unfortunately I haven't had many good obs at all since that one. People just don't sneeze much around me I guess :omg: