Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

When I was 13 years old, I had a very attractive barber. It was a girl, and she was jsut staring out. She went to spray my hair, when I heard her sniffle. She said \"This hairspray is making me sneeze.\" following that, she sneeze several times! I was speechless! :(

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

Guest Winged Assassin

Hmm...My greatest female obs...Have many of 'em, but here goes!

(Summer of 2006): So, at the beginning of the summer, we (family, cousins,...and me ofcourse) decided to go to our house in the mountains and stay there for a couple of days. The house was very dusty (It hasn't been cleaned for nearly seven years). Well, after arriving there, we (cousins and I) decided to play with cards. I teamed up with one cousin (female) against the other two. So, after starting the game, we needed to talk strategies, so the other two left us alone so that they and we can talk in secret...Well, I'm not sure whether she (cousin whom I've teamed up with) is allergic to dust or not, but here's what happened: We haven't talked much about our strategy until I guess some dust got into her nose. The only way to get rid of it, is through a sneeze ofcourse. So, it was my turn to suggest something, and only two or three words got out of my mouth until she got into a pre-sneeze face. With one mighty gasp for air "Heeeeeh" she let out an amazingly powerful sneeze "Iiiiiiiikkkkkiiiiiiiihhhh" that might've even shook the whole building! Her sneeze was loud, dry, and forceful, just the kind I like :twisted:. One sneeze wasn't enough to get rid of the dust, so after a second or two from her first sneeze, another one erupted just as powerful as the first. Two sneezes weren't enough either,so make way for the third! Again, same sneeze as first two. After her third sneeze, I asked her "Gee, are you done sneezing or not?". She signaled to wait as she checked for any more sneezes (felt in heaven right now) and afterwards continued talking about our strategy... We were almost done talking about our strategy. It was her turn to talk:"I guess we should..." and suddenly she gasped quickly for air and tried fighting the urge to sneeze at the same time:"we should....heeeeh...no, no, it's.....heeeeeeeh.....i think....heeeeeeeeeeh.....hhhiiikkkiiiiiiiiihhhh" She finally let it out, strong, loud, dry... Truly my best female obs ever....

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to pin one greatest obs, but this one springs to mind repeatedly. Ironically, it's also one of my shortest.

I was living in Florida doing an internship at Disney (college program; highly recommended.) On an off night, a few of us headed out to get some ice cream. With us was a girl I'll refer to as "A."

A was British, which by itself is enough to capture my interest (love the accent). She was about 5'7 with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin which suited her. She favored jean skirts and dark tops, and always looked great. I was in the back seat of a friend's Cherokee, listening to her chat away, when all of a sudden she inhaled a deep, desperate breath. I was already paying attention, but now I was locked on her as she gasped "Gotta sneeze...".

...sigh...that voice. The word "sneeze," which she was barely able to get out, sounded like the last "AHH" a cartoon character lets out before actually sneezing. The pitch of her voice climbed almost an entire octave on that one word, and when she followed up with a massive release...well, I'm glad I was alone in the back seat. What still amazes me is how quick the whole process was:

"Well, I've got to be in at...huhhhhh...Gotta sneeze-heh-ESHOOOOO!!!!"...

She giggled, and said something about how it snuck up on her. I can still hear that accent...

• 1 month later...

Sneezy “Chorus”

(f) Sneezing in “2-part harmony”

This “dueling sneezers”obs ranks as my favorite of all time. It involves two women in the office (P and T):

P: “. . .hut-chew!. . .”

T: “. . .he-ish-hewwww!. . .”

P: “. . .hut-chew!. . .”

T: “. . .he-ish-hewwww!. . .

All good things come to and end too soon!

• 3 months later...

Oh my god. I just remembered my greatest ever obs while I was listening to one of my favourite wavs just then. I haven't thought about this in at least 10 years, probably much longer...

I was in the parking lot of the church I frequented as a kid, hiding in the bushes (I think my friend and I were playing a make-believe game or something). As I was crouched there, a woman exited the church with her little boy in tow, and I remember just staring at her in awe... because as she walked across the parking lot towards her car, she was sneezing non-stop, pausing only to take a breath between each. They were massive strong sneezes that had her whole body snapping forward; unfortunately it was way too long ago for me to remember what they sounded like! She didn't stop sneezing for a second while she loaded her son into the car, and as she got in and drove away, I could still see her head bobbing forward contantly - she must have had some killer allergies.

This experience stood out for me for several reasons, but the main two are:

- I don't think I've ever actually observed a fit like this before or since.

and above all

- Even though I was only about 9 or 10 years old at the time, watching this lady's incredible sneezing gave me an amazingly intense physical reaction down there, which of course I didn't understand at all (being a rather innocent child).

And I'm so glad that I've remembered it, because it was such a defining moment in discovering my fetish, plus I now have some new ammunintion for... um... private time!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
"I'm really allergic to horses...excuse me...I'm going to have a pretty big fit now..."

Beautiful quote, even more beautiful obs!!! :dead::drool::drool:

ohh...i remembered another crazy encounter i had with this wonderful bodily function...

i was sitting in class, with this unbelievably smoking gorgeous latino girl. we can call her P.

it was cooking class, and we were cutting up small articles out of newspapers and magazines, and then making a confetti like collage of pictures involving foods from various parts of the world.

P was sitting right next to me, and i had been lucky enough to hear and see her sneeze before, but it wasn't anything special in the past. i mean, i cannot stress how beautiful this girl is, honestly a 9 or a 10. looks like a tan salma hayek.

so we are conversing about what pictures to use, when suddenly she looks away abruptly. she grabs my arm with force and says "Whew, thought i was gonna sneeze"

so at this point i am absolutely locked into her, and if the school caught fire, i wouldn't have looked away from that gorgeous face...

a few minutes went by and just when i had thought the sneeze was long gone, she grabbed my arm again and went...."aaaaaaaaa HITCCCCCEWWWWW!!!" right into the pile of loose confetti pictures, sending them flying all over the place and causing a few people in the class to laugh and poke fun at her, mostly because of her amazing looks.

so now she looks at me and says, "ugh, i feel sooooo much better now, don't you hate it when that happens?!" with a mischievous look on her face.

i sat there, not wanting ever graduate

omg i had another one today!!!

i was driving back from the gym, and around the time i leave, traffic is horrific on certain highways, so i take the one furthest from my house, causing me to drive through the entire town before i reach home...anyways, every day around 6 when i come home, i pass a house with a woman about 28-30 sitting on her stoop with her dog. now she is really beautiful, and i only see her for a good 3 seconds a day, which makes this difficult to get a real good read on her. but today, as i pulled up to the stop sign, and saw her sitting outside, with the sun blaring on her, and my windows down, i pulled up just in the knick of time to see, and hear her immense " HAAAAAEEECCHHHHTTTTTTTTT!!!"

now, my eyes were glued, and i gladly let the cars trying to make that right infront of me go right on ahead, and sure enough, as she stood up, in a sneeze daze, she kicked one of her flip flops off, and jumbled for it on the grass once again letting out a violent sneeze...so me being the weirdo that i am, blessed her loudly, and got an embarassed cute " oh my...thank you!!!" out of it

ahh, life

Guest Obsessed With Sneezing

waiting for a girl you really like to sneeze, man i know how that feels!!!!!!! lol good for you man, glad it was that awesome haha thanks for sharing :unsure:

• 8 months later...

Ok... before this, I would have had to think long and hard to come up with a 'best OBS ever.' Here's how it went down...

I got off of work on Friday around 6pm. I had plans at 7, so about an hour to kill. I decided to head over to this place just down the street for a drink. It's a sports themed restaurant/bar (mainly bar), where the female-only bartenders and servers wear mega-short shorts and cut-off tank tops.

I grab a seat at the corner of the bar, beside the taps. Cute 5'7" or so petite brunette serves me a drink. I'm sitting back and relaxing, as she makes the rounds taking drink orders then coming back to the taps to get them.

She comes over, fills a mug with beer, and begins filling a second. It's about 3/4 full when she has 'the look.' I'm sitting here thinking, "No way..." Sure enough, with both hands full and nowhere to turn, she sneezes directly towards me. A strong, yet feminine "Chooo!"

She had a horrified look on her face. Before she could say anything, I just smiled and said "Bless you." She looked relieved, said thank you, and went on her way.

Lamborghini
Ok... before this, I would have had to think long and hard to come up with a 'best OBS ever.' Here's how it went down...

I got off of work on Friday around 6pm. I had plans at 7, so about an hour to kill. I decided to head over to this place just down the street for a drink. It's a sports themed restaurant/bar (mainly bar), where the female-only bartenders and servers wear mega-short shorts and cut-off tank tops.

I grab a seat at the corner of the bar, beside the taps. Cute 5'7" or so petite brunette serves me a drink. I'm sitting back and relaxing, as she makes the rounds taking drink orders then coming back to the taps to get them.

She comes over, fills a mug with beer, and begins filling a second. It's about 3/4 full when she has 'the look.' I'm sitting here thinking, "No way..." Sure enough, with both hands full and nowhere to turn, she sneezes directly towards me. A strong, yet feminine "Chooo!"

She had a horrified look on her face. Before she could say anything, I just smiled and said "Bless you." She looked relieved, said thank you, and went on her way.

Eeeeeeekkk!!! Tell me, did you see any spray? :)

Lamborghini

Eeeeeeekkk!!! Tell me, did you see any spray? :)

Lamborghini

She tilted her head back a little before the sneeze. When she sneezed, she head-bobbed forward, so her hair covered her face. Had to look up and do that head-shake thing to let the hair fall back in place. Didn't see (or feel, :)) any spray.

Lamborghini
Eeeeeeekkk!!! Tell me, did you see any spray? :laugh:

Lamborghini

She tilted her head back a little before the sneeze. When she sneezed, she head-bobbed forward, so her hair covered her face. Had to look up and do that head-shake thing to let the hair fall back in place. Didn't see (or feel, :twisted:) any spray.

Too bad wouldn't you say? :\

Lamborghini

• 4 months later...
Guest Mysterion09

Okay, this one I remember clear as day...

I was working at the local mall as the "sample girl", giving out free samples of chicken.."Try a free sample!" That kind of thing. It was a Sunday, and that was the slowest work day of the week, since no one really comes to our mall on Sundays...well, an elderly lady came by (with the heavy, strong old lady perfume smell to boot) and took a sample, thanked me and left, her feminine old spice perfume still lingering in the air. Not ten seconds later, I hear "huh..HESHOO!" to the right of me, then "Oh, Oh god, Ch-Chuck-- that--that, per..per--heheh--HESHOO! SHOO!" :shy: I glance slyly to see where it was coming from, and it was a woman with medium length brown curly hair with her husband and two children (who were giggling at how 'silly' mommy looked while sneezing her head off, but still saying 'Bless You!'), sitting at the table right next to where I was standing..I felt bad staring, but is it still staring if you're using periferial (sp?) vision? Oh well...

She was frantically looking through her brown and white striped purse, while her nose was twitching and looked like she was trying to hold back a sneeze :) (the hesitant look, as if it was going to stay or come out!!) Being the polite person I am, I go over to the front counter of where I work and grab some napkins, and rush it back to her. :innocent: She looks up, teary eyed and said "Than--" followed by two sneezes right into the napkins. I bless her (brought up with manners and all), and the husband told me, "She's horribly allergic to perfume."

I smiled and said it was understandable, handed her some more napkins, and went back to work. She sneezed for about a good ten more minutes before they passed me and left...she paused, rushed to the Dunkin Doughnuts to grab one more napkin and gave a good blow.

Secretly, I felt bad, because I too was wearing perfume..Coconut lime Vebana, to be exact..That Sunday had to have been the most fun Sunday I can remember. :shy:

Mysterion09: Interesting observation. I'm not sure whether you need to feel bad about wearing perfume too, your story sounds as if the sneezing lady was sneezing from the elderly lady's perfume rather than from yours.

And generally, if someone is allergic to perfume, does that mean that he / she is allergic to every perfume? There are thousands of different perfumes around, light ones and heavy ones...

• 1 year later...
Guest Bigdaddy.342

Well, one of my top favorite obs happened with an ex girlfrien, about 7 months ago..

We were sitting in the car, and I had my arm around her shoulder (she is one of those ppl where if she has to sneeze, she can look at a light, and 99% of the time, it works)

she had had a small cold for about a week up to this point, so she was sneezing pretty regularly.

She never seemed uncomfortable with sneezing, always let it happen, and never complained.

She was also the type that can ALWAYS feel a sneeze 15 seconds before it happens too.

Her sneezes usually consist of a somewhat breathy buildup with her squinting up at the nearest light to coax the sneeze, and her eyes would close suddenly and she would sneeze a wet sounding, forceful sneeze at a medium-loud volume, somewhat feminine, not masculine anyways, like, Ahh.. Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Atschsss-hoo! And it was what I considered the perfect sneeze.

Well anyways, we were in the car, my arm around her, and suddenly, she said the words I always loved to hear.. "hold on.. I need to sneeze" and looked up at the light. There was about 7 seconds of her squinting, waiting, when finally, she took the final hitch, and closed her eyes fully, head tilted back, and let loose with one of her amazing sneezes

ATSCHSSS-HOO!!

( I forgot to add that in one hand she was holding flowers, and in the other was around my waist)

when she sneezed, she turned away from me as not to sneeze on me, but turned, and sneezed.. Right on my hand. Once she had realised what she had happened, she appologised, and I started kidding with her about it, (she was unaware of the fetish) and blessed her, she said thank you as always, smiled and we moved on.

We dated for many months after that, so needless to say, I got to whitness many more of her amazing sneezes :)

Well that's prolly my fav obs :unsure:

• 7 months later...

so i'm sitting in a loft hanging out with on of my girlfriends (she's a girl, and a friend) and all of a sudden she sneezed. not really loud or quiet, but it made e sit up and take notice (not literally, i hid it.) and then she sneezed again, and again. and she didn't make any comments about my strange reaction. so that was cool.

^_^

• 4 months later...

Long-time lurker, first day posting. Thought I'd contribute to these mega-threads of awesome.

My best female obs ever, huh? That's a toughie. I've a good memory, a lot of really excellent obs, and many, many very sneezy friends. Picking just one seems impossible! But one incident, from around this time (late August, early September, somewhere around there) last year sticks out pretty vividly in my mind. Brace yourself, I'm a professional writer (sort of), so I get long-winded. I apologize in advance for the insane length of this (hey, the thread is "greatest obs ever" right? I'm not totally out of line if I actually take the time to make it good, right?), I know I love reading obs with lots of detail, so I'll give you everything I can remember.

I have a tree-climbing habit, and frequently drag my school-books up trees on campus in order to get some studying done distraction-free. Most of the time, all this gets me is hair full of sap and yet another warning from the campus police not to mess about with the trees. On this particular day, however, it got me quite a treat. It was late afternoon, starting to get dark, and I was up some kind of... I think it may have been a birch tree? Not sure.

Some twenty minutes after I ascended, another girl came along with her books to do a bit of studying and sat at the base of the tree. I don't know if she could see me, but I doubt it, as it was very dark up amidst the foliage. I, however, had a good view of her, which turned out to be very much to my advantage. I don't recall many of the details of her appearance, but I remember she was very petite, couldn't have been more than 5'1", with a sort of dark auburn hair, cut in a short little bob. I couldn't see her face very well from the angle I was at, but I think she was rather pretty.

Anyway, I was deeply absorbed in the musings of Kant when suddenly, from some thirty feet below me I hear this big gasp, and glance down just in time to catch the girl bent at the waist, sneezing right onto the pages of her textbook which she had propped open on her knees. The sneeze seemed to have taken her completely by surprise, as she let out a little "Oh!" of surprise once she'd got her breath back.

Being me, I of course immediately decided that she was much more interesting than Kant. However, I didn't expect anything further (for some reason I have a hard time picturing little people being big sneezers).

Oh, how wrong I was. Not even a minute later, her breath started to hitch. Heh... hHheehhh... ih!... heh... HI-kx-CHIU! CHIU! CHIU! The buildup was breathy, just a little vocalized, which in my opinion is the absolute best part of a good sneeze, and the release was delightful. Small sneezes, but not weak sneezes, if you understand what I mean, and while the first one was a three-syllable, the second pair came rapid-fire right after. She let out a little sigh of relief and settled back against the tree trunk, but before she could return to her reading, her breathing hitched. She gasped in a quick breath and let out another rapid-fire fit, five this time. HI-kx-CHIU! CHIU! kx-CHIU! kx-CHIU! CHIU! She rubbed at her nose and once again made that little sigh, apparently done.

By now I was on high alert, pretty much just... :poster_oops:

For awhile, it seemed that she was finished. However, I couldn't look away and risk missing anything! (I'm not much of a creeper, I promise...) My attention was rewarded a few minutes later when she started building up again. And it was this specific buildup and fit that makes this obs so incredibly memorable to me. I kid you not, it took her a solid three minutes of buildup to coax that first sneeze out.

She started out with some slow hitching, just like that first triple. Ehhh... hiiiihhh... hhheeh-Heh... Her soft, breathy sounds of irritation were just loud enough for me to hear. She seemed desperate for relief, but it just wouldn't come. After some thirty seconds of this, she began fanning the air in front of her with quick little motions, her head tilting back, and I was anticipating the coming explosion nearly as much as she was (I swear my eyes must have been completely bugging out of my head at this point). ...heh... hHEEHHHH... iIIihhH... HEK-?

To no avail! Her moment of relief was delayed as the buildup stuttered off in an awkward, confused-sounding false start. She let out a groan and tilted her head back against the tree, allowing me a quick glimpse of her face. Her eyes were closed, her expression annoyed, and her pointy little nose was pink and the nostrils flared in irritation. She reached up to rub around her nose, and I guess the motion brushed up the tickle just enough because then she was off and hitching again, staring off into the distance. Hehh... iiihhh... hHeh... ugh! ...hehh... hhIH...

I literally lost track of time while she was hitching, struggling, and just generally being teased mercilessly by her poor nose. It had to have been at least another two minutes. And when she finally managed to get started... wow. She started letting off rapid-fire triples, each with about five seconds of buildup between. ...heh... hHeH... hHe-KIT-CHIU! CHIU! CHIU! She paused, just time enough to take a breath before she was hitching again. iiIIIIiiihh... heh... hihh... HI-kx-CHIU! CHIU! CHIU!

I can't remember how long she kept this up (I definitely wasn't coherent enough to do anything as clever as count :mf_dribble: ), but I can say for sure that it must have been at least ten sets of triples like that before she could calm down. Now, bear in mind... all of this, uncovered, just sneezing directly into the air or onto her book, just letting the fit take her. Needless to say, in the aftermath, I was just :drool:

That seemed to be the worst of it. She didn't stay much longer after that, presumably heading off to somewhere suitably air-conditioned to end her poor, allergic nose. As she was walking away, I think I may have heard a few more (or maybe that's just my memory playing tricks on me).

So, yeah. That's my absolute best female obs ever. It would take a helluva lot to top that kind of an experience.

• 2 weeks later...
Long-time lurker, first day posting. Thought I'd contribute to these mega-threads of awesome.

So, yeah. That's my absolute best female obs ever. It would take a helluva lot to top that kind of an experience.

My oh my oh my... Feel free to include ANY observation with this level of detail. I am eagerly looking forward to it. :D

• 7 months later...

Okay, this is my first post. I'm not sure whether this is my greatest observation, but it was a really good one.

It started in the spring, when I just had had diner with two female friends of mine, both at the age of 21. One of them (I'll call her P), long blond curly hair, 1.75 tall, had been sniffling a bit. The three of us were relaxing, when P suddenly walks to the window, looking into the evening sun and waving with her hands air to her nose. ,,I'm about to sneeze. I just feel a tickle in my nose," she said. Unfortunately the sneeze didn't come, but the sniffling continued. My other friend asked whether she was getting a cold, but P said it was just hayfever comming up. That evening she cought also a little and walked three times again to the window, but the sneeze kept out.

However, a couple of days later we were going to a lake for swimming with a group of friends, including P. That morning I got a sms from her that she didn't feel well and that she would come a little later. I had already expected that a bit, since the sniffling earlier that week. I sms'ed back that it was no problem and that I hoped she would feel better soon and I went to my other friends. Of course I was wondering how bad her cold was and whether she would sneeze that day. But her cold appeared to be even worse than I had expected.

We went to the lake and sat down in a sunny place in the grass. Everybody put on their swimm suits. An hour or so later, P arrived, having a red nose and a nasal voice. From the first moment she kept sniffling for at least every 10 seconds. ,,Is your hayfever that bad?" one or our friends asked her. ,,No - sniff- , I'm afraid that this is a cold -sniff sniff- " P replaid. A couple of moments later she turned her head away from us and sneezed two times in her hand, followed by more sniffles. She put on her bikini and the rest of the afternoon she kept sniffling and sneezing. Since we were sitting in the grass, I suppose not only her bad cold, but also her hayfever was tickling her nose constantly.

After we swom a little in the lake, P sat down on her towel next to mine, rubbing her nose and sniffling. I asked her whether she needed a handkerchief, but she replied that that wouldn't help. We played some simple card games, but P got so much sneezing fits that we let this poor girl skip turns almost half of the times. Her sneezing fits were mostly a couple of groups of 2 or 3 sneezes. Every time she had to sneeze, she turned away from me, couvering her sneeze with her hands. I couldn't help wondering whether she would contage some of the others by passing the cards with her wet hands. Sometimes, she even let out some uncouvered sneezes, but -pitty enough- all of them away from me. Sitting an afternoon next to an almost naked, very sneezy girl was one of my best obs ever.

• 3 months later...

My only female obs that is worth something was at the Mamma Mia! movie, back in 08. I was sitting there watching it with my mom and her friends, and it was getting to the part where Sophie meets Sam, Bill, and Harry when I hear this monster "HIISSHHEWW!" directly behind me. I subtly turned around and saw that it was this really pretty lady (for those of you who like descriptions, she was about 5'9, maybe around 110, 115 pounds, dark hair, possibly green eyes, and really nice bod) and she had a tissue shoved against her face. She said 'sorry' really quietly, and smiled at me. Everything was pretty silent until "Does Your Mother Know?" and then she started sneezing uncontrollably, so she had to leave. I wondered to myself what could have made her sneeze like that, and then I remembered that I'd spilled my perfume (Hollister) earlier... whistling.gif