Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (MALE)

Hypnos

My best obs would have to be the ones I witnessed from a cousin. I know people say that family sneezes make them cringe, and many family member sneezes make me cringe also, but my cousin lives miles away from me in another state, and we dont have a close family reltaionship like with a brother. It's not like i love him I just love his sneezes so its not incestuous in anyway. I only saw him every so many years when we went to visit my grandmothers house were he lived. One summer I stayed with my grandmother and spent the nights sleeping in the living room on the couch across from my cousin who slept on the love seat. Allergies are a really strong thing in my family and he has the worst perhaps out of everyone. When he was really bad he would spend the entire night walking around the house and on the porch snorting so loudly it vibrated the whole house. He was always stopped up and usually being that stopped up means no sneezing, but it didnt stop him. He spent the entire night letting out triples. Because it was late he made them soft with an airy weeze sound CHIIGHN!!! CHIIGHN!!! CHIGHN!!! In between the sneezes he was sniffling endlessly and in vain because you could tell by the sound that almost no air was making it up those nostrils. Utter congestion. Another night he woke me up from my sleep with his snorting and sneezing. This time they were loud and veeery rapid EHH-HAAAH!!! EHH-HAAH!!! EHH-HAAAH!!! EHH-HAAAH SNNNNNRRRRRRRRNKT!!!!!. They were atleast 8 in row with no breath inbetween. When he saw that I was awake he asked me to do him a favor and get a roll of tissue paper from under the bed. As I handed the roll to him I saw a wide stream of clear runny snot run almost like water from his red glowing nostril. He then used the tissue I gave him to let out a bubbling blow that I could only liken to the sound of much ketchup coming out of a ketchup dispenser, and even that comparison does not do it justice. I could go on and on with stories of him and his rebelious nose.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• musicgirl

• fufufufu

• xfilesgurl

• Hypnos

One of my favorite obs is of my husband, though we had only been dating about 5 months at the time.

It was a gorgeous July day and we were taking a walk through my aunt's suburb. Well, we walked past one of the homeowners mowing his lawn and not a minute later my husband abruptly stopped talking mid-sentence. Curious, I looked over at him to find him with a delightful pre-sneeze face. : D The first few were rather loud "HAHtchoo!!"s, and about 10 seconds apart, but as he continued to sneeze they became quieter and only about 3 seconds apart. He ended up sneezing 24 times total. : D

And thats not all! Later that same day, he sneezed 3 more times, after which he said: "Aw, come on, not this crap again." Best line ever!! Fortunately for him, he did not sneeze again...But yup! That experience definitely ranks high in my memories. : )

• 3 months later...

My all time favorite would have to be from my boyfriend wubsmiley.gif

We were walking back to his car from our little fishing trip at the river. I think he has allergies because it was springtime and he had been sneezing or almost sneezing all day. But this part is the memory I play over and over in my head. The road we were walking back on was a gravel road and it was pretty dusty. While we were walking back, he let out a quick he-aaaachooo! I smiled, and blessed him of course. He thanked me. We got back to his car and he put his pole in the car and he let out another he-achooooo! I smiled and blessed him. He thanked me. Then while we were driving back home, I could see him hitching. He goes "Damn! I'm about to sneeze again haha." I was dying. But he never sneezed. It was just a false alarm. Completely amazing though. As you can guess, I was all over him the rest of the night. Which he didn't mind. He doesn't know about the fetish.

Another one I just thought of that I loved was me sneezing in front of him. Because I love being blessed. Only by him though. So when I get to sneeze in front of him, it is almost just as exciting as him sneezing. We were laying in bed one night just about to fall asleep, when I had to sneeze. I lifted my head, and sneezed. My sneezes sound something like he-tschoo. We were spooning so he smoothed the back of my hair and said "aww bless you honey." wubsmiley.gif AAAAAH I could have died. Loved it. Instantly rolled over to face him, and thanked him. I started kissing him and needless to say, we ended up making love after that. I don't know what it is, but him showing how much he cares about me by saying "Bless you" gets me like crazy. Butterflies in the stomach and everything. I love it. biggrin.png

• 3 months later...

Hmmm..greatest male obs? Let's see... ;) Here's two of em.

1) I was walking to the car with my mom out of a restaurant about a year ago, and right as we approach the car, we hear this extraordinarily loud "HAAAAAASSHHOOOOO!" It scared the sh!t out of us! The best part of it was when we turned around, we saw the guy who let it out, and I'm not kidding, it was like Hagrid was behind us in the lot. He had the beard, the coat, everything. Even the tablecloth handkerchief. As soon as Mom and i got in the car, of course we laughed our butts off lmfao.gif

2) This one is better, I promise: I was at work one day (sorry, I don't have this job anymore :( ) and my precious co-worker (his name shall be M) was working the desk. Now, this desk is usually occupied by a very kind woman named J, who is absolutely in love with roses, because her boyfriend sends them to her on almost a weekly basis. So her desk is usually covered with them. And it just so happens that M is highly allergic to pollen. So you can imagine how this turned out. (Beautifully!) :D

I was at my post, and suddenly I hear this cute little "HNGXT! HNXT! *Sniff*. Ugghh..." After having a fetish moment (w00t.gif ), I casually turn to the desk, and sure enough, there's M, sitting there holding his nose with his right hand, eyes shut tight, and feverishly (no pun intended) grabbing around for the tissue box. He didn't find it. Multiple, very nice "HHISsshoo!"s and a few more "HNGXT!"s ensued, and I think I caught a few blows in there (no honk, very polite). This was definitely up high on my Top Ten Favorite Obs list. If I can remember which is my Number One Obs (it's hard for me to remember sometimes because it was so freaking wonderful), I will definitely be back.

Hope you likey heart.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was in university. I had an introductory class in a large lecture hall, stadium-type seating. I was sitting close to the front. A few rows behind me was a guy - I didn't get a very good look at him, which in a way, made the obs even better...

In the middle of lecture, I suddenly heard a stifle. It was kind of forceful, and followed by this long breathy exhale. Kind of a "GNKTCH-huhhhhhhhhhhhh...."

Then it was followed by another "NGKXTCH-huhhhhhh," and then a moment after that, "NNGTCH-huhhhhhhhh..."

After the triple, it was quiet. I could hear the guy sniffling a lot, like trying to settle his nose down, and then there was nothing. At that point I figured, meh, it's an okay observation but nothing to really remember.

And then, a few moments later, I hear a really frustrated sounding "NKXTCH-huhhhhhhh...."

At that point, I just sort of knew what was coming. Because even though I couldn't see him, he just sounded so frustrated and itchy that I could tell this was not over. I have no idea what was making him sneeze, but for the next TWENTY MINUTES he was repeating these stifles non-stop. What really killed me was how they kept getting more and more intense, with the stifle part getting sharper and more frustrated, and that exhaled breath getting breathier and louder every time.

Then, to top it all off, he reached a point where the sneezing became too overwhelming for him, and I suddenly heard: "EHKCHOO!"

Did I mention that this lecture hall was in an old building and had really weird acoustics? So his unstifled sneeze echoed really loudly through the entire classroom.

At this point I turned around (and so did a few other people, because it was starting to attract attention) and I see this guy getting up from his seat. He had been sitting in the middle of a full row and it took him forever to clamber over the other students to get to the aisle. He was keeping his head down because he was obviously embarrassed as hell, and I could see him double up even more with another "EHKCHOO!"

The poor guy was practically running up the aisle, desperate to get out of the classroom. He was slowed by another "EHKCHOO!", and then at the top of the aisle he had another "EHKTCHOO!", and then as he hit the door he did it again. Keep in mind these sneezes were still echoing like crazy. I could just imagine him running off to the bathroom to continue sneezing his head off.

I. Was. Dying. Miracles can happen...

• 3 months later...

One of my greatest observations was in college. I was pledging a sorority and we had rented a couple of cabins in the woods with a fraternity for a get to know each other sort of weekend. My "big brother" was named Thomas - a cute blond about 5'10" with blue eyes and an adorable smile. As the pledge semester was just under way I was really just getting to know Thomas.

A few hours after arriving at the cabins the girls were in one cabin and the guys in the other. One of the guys (lets call him John as I have forgotten his name) comes to our cabin and asks , "Does anyone have any allergy medicine?" Of course, I hear this from another room and immediately go to check out the situation. I expect to see a suffering John but he looks fine. Dissapointed not to see any symptoms but hoping to learn more I answered, "I think I have some...are you felling OK?" John answers, "Oh I'm fine...it's not for me, it's for Thomas. He is an absolute mess....all sneezy and snotty...I have never seen someone sneeze so much in my life. He is in really bad shape and we aren't exactly near a store so I am hoping someone thought to pack allergy medicine."

Oh my God I think. Sneezing non stop? Oh please let it still be going on.

I grab my purse and indeed I have some allergy pills and a small pack of kleenex (a fetishist must come prepared;)). I grab them and John says, "Awesome - Thomas will be relieved." He reaches to take the items from me and I have to think quick. "Um, I'll take them to him." John looks at me knid of stange and I say, "Well he is my big brother after all." I grab bottle of water and head down to the other cabin thinking "please still be sneezing - please still be sneezing".

As I near the cabin I can hear Thomas sneezing loudly and miserably..."aaaAitchhhhhooooo! aaaaaitchhoooooooo! Aaaaaiiitchhhhoo!" When I come right to the door I can hear the build up preceeding each set of sneezes and the miserable moan following. I stand quietly outside the cabin listening...."ah.....ah.....ah....ah.....ahhhhhhitttchoo@ Aaaaitchewwww! Aitchoo!!" ...moan. sniffle, sniffle, snifffle, blow, moan again and the cycle repeats....again and again...... I stand there for a few minutes just melting before I finally knock on the door.

"Comb in" Thomas answered miserablly. I walk in to find him sprawled across abottom bunk with one leg on the floor and holding a balled up t-shirt to his nose. his hair is muffles in every direction his eyes are so watery. Clearly he was not expecting me because he turned bringht red and sat up immediately. "Um Hi"

"Hi sweety" I answer. " I understand you aren't feeling too well so I brought you some allergy medicine, water, and kleenex" He takes the kleenex from me as if I have just given him the best present he answers, "oh bless you!! I hab bin using a t-shirt because der are no tissues and my dose is killing.....egthchooooo! ah, ah, ah....aaaaaahhhtttchewumph....athchumph...he tries to muffle the last 2 in his t-shirt now that I am in the room. "guess ill hab to wear the samb shirt toborrow" he laughs. He fumbles to open the package of kleenex while sniffing incecently. When he gets one out and blows his nose he actually sighs a huge sigh of relief and smiles.....melt. I open the water and he takes his pills.

"Oh Gob, thank you!" snifff, sniff....he takes his pills and I notice there is dried snot lines all up his arm - poor guy must have been using his arm to wipe until finally giving up and using tommorrow's t-shirt.

"aaaaa...aaaaaa.......aaaaa......aaabtchaaa, aaabtchaaa, abtchaaa" he tries pinching his nose with a kleenex which bends his body forward all the way to his waist with its force, flopping his hair unto his forehead. He looks up at me through wet eylashes, hands still covering his nose and says' "sorry". "Thomas, you have nothing to be sorry for and you don't need to stifle just because I am here. I reach over and brush his hair to the side with my fingers. He pulls back and for a moment I am worried I have gone too far until I notice his eyes shutting tightly and breath beginning to hitch. ...."ah,,,,,ah,,,ah...aaaahctchooo, abtchtchoooo, aaaachhhooooo." Despite using a kleenex spray from his final sneeze sprays across my bare leg. ugghhhh - God I must be bright red...i hope he can't tell how turned on I am. I am actually looking between him and the spray aross my leg and feel like I am going to combust. He misreads my reaction, "Oh I am soooooooo sobrry. Pease tell me i dibn't get you!" He looks at my leg and can see that he has. His expression sinks.

"Not a problem," I answer but I his eyes are on the floor refusing to look at me. I light grab his chin and turn it to face me...."Thomas. I promise it is not a problem and I won't tell anyone and embarrass you. You are my big bro. That means we look out for each other, right?"

"Yeah" he half smiles and my heart melts fully. Then he leans his head on my shoulder sniffling and says, "Looks like Ib got the best lil sibster ever". I put my arm around him and kiss the tp of his muffed up hair. God knows I wanted to do more than that but that is a story for another day.

• 1 year later...

Literally happened to me about 2 weeks ago. A friend of mine who I have been quite attracted to (fairly sure it's mutual but would never ruin f/s) works in a bar. Towards the end of the shift, our small group congregates and then we have a drink and leave all together.

This friend is as it happens, quite a 'stiff upper-lip' sort who hates to be fussed over, despite being one of those people who always looks after everybody else. He's been burning the candle at both ends for awhile though and really needs a bit of fussing over lately, despite protests to the contrary (twist my arm wink.png).

I'd noticed him sniffling, sneezing and coughing quite a bit over the last week or so but the other night had a really stuffy voice, coughing constantly but toughing it out. Towards the end of the shift, he suddenly stopped short entering the bar and sneezed rapidly three times in succession. Did that thing where thought was done so carried on walking, only to stop short again when overcome immediately by another three wet, spraying, sneezes. And then another. And another. He kept pulling paper towel out of the dispenser on the wall to try and blow his nose but he couldn't seem to stop sneezing enough to do so. In the end, he just walked down to then end of the bar where no-one was and just let loose with about 20-30 sneezes. We were all blessing him and fussing etc but he just got really embarrassed and awkward.

All the while he was getting this incredibly desperate, puffy eyed, frustrated and sneezy expression. You know that thing where once someone starts sneezing, they just seem to set something in motion and can't stop?

Anyway, he finally got it under control but spent the next half hour or so sneezing every couple minutes, all the while with that same vague, sneezy, puffy-eyed, red-nosed expression. Poor poppet was so miserable but OMG. Was so, so turned on.

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I went to see a trainer at a gym that came highly recommended. He was maybe in his mid-30s, very fit, short brown hair and stubble with piercing blue eyes.

We started with a brief discussion about my goals, strengths, and weaknesses. During this he occasionally sniffed and rubbed his eyes and I secretly hoped I would see him sneeze. About halfway though the workout, he turned away and sneezed h'ngxxt..heh-heh...hehnxxt-uhhh! into his elbow. Another trainer blessed him and he mentioned how terrible his allergies were that day.

Not long after, etchuumph!!!, violently bending him at the waist. Someone blessed him and he said "than-thank...thank yuhh...eh..not dahh hetchoo harreshoo...HahETSCHOO...huh....huh..HARRESSHIIO!"

I was speechless...and still am.

• 2 months later...

My best obs has to be from my boyfriend.

One morning, when I was barely awake, he woke up and sneezed: "HuhESSCHoo!" I thought it was just one, but for the next five minutes, he was sneezing his head off. There were some audible buildups between each one, and they were all loud and moved both of us on the bed. I was pretending to be asleep the whole time because I was DYING. He must have sneezed ten times in a row before going into the bathroom (still sneezing). He had to take a shower because he was so sneezy. I never found out why he was so sneezy that morning, and he never found out I was awake for all of it ;)

SO AMAZING.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this is really the only obs I can remember very clearly, and it happened a few months ago and I really like it and it's my favorite and omagosh and not that awesome but yeah.

So this takes place at a volleyball tournament. It's at a convention center, and it's huge. We were on court 67, 69-ish, so that's how many courts there were. Me, our assistant coach, and a few teammates are just standing around a ball cart at the side of a court. I forget what we were doing.

To give you an idea of what our assistant coach looked like, he's 6'6" (heh, I find it funny his gf's 5'4"). He's really really really skinny. His head's kind of small. He has brown eyes, short brown hair, and he is really really strong.

I've heard my assistant coach sneeze before, a couple days ago on the first day of the tournament, but he was standing behind me and I had to watch the game because I was doing the score book, so it might've looked weird if I tried to look. I was hoping for him to sneeze again so I could actually see it.

And we're standing around the ball cart. Suddenly, he has a extremely wet Huh CHHH'uh! Both his hands cover his mouth/nose, and he sort of jumps or kicks back, his left knee in the air. He sort of doubled over. And a conversation follows.

Ast. Coach: Ugh, I've been sick for the past week.

K: Ooh! Me too! High five!

A.C.: *looks at her like she's crazy* I just sneezed in my hands.

K: So? I don't care.

*Shakes head*

• 6 months later...

About a year ago I was out for drinks with some friends and this adorable guy friend of mine commented in the context of a conversation that somehow involved asthma that he could use his inhaler or some nasal spray right about now and that his allergies were acting up. He's thin, short, brown hair, thick-rimmed black glasses- totally hipster adorable. He sniffled quite a bit and remained quiet as the night got later and later, clearly distracted by feeling unwell.

He had a rumpled tissue in his pocket he used to blow his nose a few times before finally succumbing to a small sneezing fit of 4 (wet, congested, but quiet and restrained! Nhh'gsghhtt!). He said he could REALLY use a Claritin or two and that his allergies all week had been really bad (apparently he's mostly allergic to dust and we were outside, so I don't know what was bugging him. I think it was pollen, which maybe affects him not as severely as dust).

My boyfriend (6 ft 5, 280 lbs, shaved head, red goatee) had a cold about a year and a half ago that had him sneezing every 15-20 minutes all day long for two straight days. I thought I was going to explode.

I'm a writer, but this is sincerely a true account to the best of my recollection of that cold. I'm giving the most interesting scenes of course since this was like a two day sneezing event, you know? I can't tell you how many times I've played this over in my head like a movie. Sigh.....

"AHHHHHGGHHH EHHHHH Hoo! Hah EHHHHH Hoo!"

The bed shook with the force of his body being thrown forward.

"Bless you!" I excclaimed, turning over to look at him.

"Snnnngggxngggck" He sniffed wetly. "Ugck"

"I put a new box of Kleenex on your side of the bed last night."

"Thagnk you, baby"

Reaching over the side of the bed, he grabbed several tissues and propped himself up on one elbow. Breathing deeply through his mouth, he filled the tissue in one blow "Hxxxxxxnnggcccccccckkk".

"Gross" he said and filled the second tissue in one blow.

"Ugck." he muttered again, disgusted, as he wiped his nose. "Snxxxxngck." he sniffed congestedly. "Oh by God I dneed a third odne? Really?" He sighed and reached over and grabbed more tissues.

"Sometimes it takes that many. Especially in the morning." I replied, getting out of bed, intending to look for cold medicine.

He took another deep breath, closing his eyes and moving his nose side to side alternating nostrils with the blow "Hxxxnngggxxxxxnnnggggnnngggggggccckkk." Then he made a sound like a weedeater as his blow turned into a whrring honk, and I giggled. Thankfully he couldn't hear me.

"Can you breathe now?" I asked.

He sniffed, and though it vibrated a little, it sounded clear.. "Yes. For the moment. I don't really feel that bad. The worst is bmy ears feeling so stopped up." He stuck his pinky fingers in his ears and rattled them up and down in an attempt to relieve the pressure. His right hand suddenly flew to his nose and he rubbed it furiously. "Gah, it's so itchy!"

"Do you want me to go find some cold medicine?" I offered.

"Sure. And cadn you make me sobme hot tea, please? Bmy throat's on fire."

"Sure baby." I went into the kitchen to get some Dayquil and make tea. I could hear him sneeze twice from the kitchen with the microwave on and with two closed doors between us.

I walked back into the bedroom after I started the tea steeping and he was sitting up on the edge of the bed. As I came around the foot of his side, he started fanning the air in front of him as his nostrils flared and his mouth opened. "huh...heh… heh.. Hah EHHHH Hoo! HAH EHHHH Hoo!"

"Snxxxngck", he sniffed wetly. "I cadn't even go five bmidnutes without sdneezig adnd dnow I have to blow bmy dnose agaidn."

He sighed, leaning his head into my stomach as I stood next to him and then sniffled twice, pitifully "Snxxxnggk" "Snxxxnnnnnggk".

I rubbed the top of his head, which he usually loves, and with two day's growth it felt like suede. He closed his eyes, savoring the gentle touch and turned impulsively to kiss my arm in gratitude. After a few minutes, he pulled away and covered his nose and mouth with cupped hands, probably because I was standing right there, my chest even with his face. "Huh UUHHHH Hoo! HUH UUHHHH Hoo!". Then he rocked back, glazing over with a pre-sneeze slack jawed expression, he fanned the air in front of him as he panted slowly, waiting for it to build "huh....huh ..huh.....huh.. HAH RREHHHHH SSHHOOOO!" his head snapped foward nearly hitting his knees and he sprayed my hand and his legs and the curtains and whatever was on the floor within about a three foot radius. He rubbed his nose, making this wet snotty sound inside and looked up at me with sad, puppy dog eyes. "Did I get you, baby? I'bm sorry."

"No," I lied, because I knew he would start covering his sneezes and feel self conscious if he had," I rubbed his shoulder reassuringly and said " It would be okay if you did get me. Your tea should be done steeping. Do you want it in here, or in the living room?"

"The livig roobm, please, baby. Thagnk you." he replied as he stood up, "Ugck. Here cobmes the avalandnche, Gah! It's so dnasty." he observed as he walked into the bathroom. I heard him fill four more tissues and end with a series of congested honks before he came out and flopped down on the couch.

He grabbed the Kleenex box off the end table and put it in front of him, and he put the emply orange juice container between the couch and the coffee table. I assumed he intended to use that as a trash can.

Picking up his mug, he inhaled the steam. "Thagnk you for the tea, baby. I’bm glad you're home today."

"Me too. Hopefully you’ll feel a lot better by Monday, and I’ll feel better leaving."

"I’bm sure I will".

Fifteen minutes after the last episode, it all started over again.

"Ahhhhh EHHHH Hoo! Haaahhhhhh.. HA EHHH HOO!"

"Snxnk."

We watched TV, and he played video games, and he would grab a tissue and wipe his nose occasionally, and sniffle a lot, and within about five minutes he would give up on the wiping and sniffling and have to blow several times, and sometimes the blowing vibration would make him sneeze again. Then he got about ten minutes peace, before a sniffle would tickle the inside of his nose and start everything over. Even with cold medicine, it just shocked me that every fifteen or twenty minutes like clockwork, for hours and hours, his expression would glaze over, he would tip his head back, close his eyes, and fan the air in front of him. His mouth would drop open and he'd curl his tongue as he breathed in, waiting for the inevitable violent " HAhh EHHH Hoo!" " HAhh EHHH Hoo!" that was so loud that the neighbors could have called to say "Bless You".

The only real relief he got was when he fell asleep, and even then he was snuffling and breathing through his mouth, and his sleep was fitful. And then he'd wake up sneezing in doubles or hitching triples for about a half hour every few minutes before a new dose of meds kicked in and backed it off some.

For someone like me, it was pure torture. He sneezed more than a hundred times that day. I was mesmerized. And he was exhausted. I gave him Nyquil, hoping it would knock him out for a good long stretch.

In the middle of the following night I was awakened from deep sleep as he sneezed violently, screaming like they were ripped from his lungs.

HAAAUUUGGGHHHH EHHHHHHHH HOOOO! HAH EHHHHH HOOOO!

"Bless you" I said. Since he ususally sneezes twice.

I looked over at him laying in the bed with me and saw his nostrils twitching and flaring, and the hitching buildup making his chest rise and fall.

"Thaangk......Ahhh ehh... "

He panted slowly, mouth open, and fanned the air in front of him desperately.

"huh.......huh ......huh........huh. HAH EHHHHHHH SSSHHHOOOO!

"Bless you." I said quietly, awestruck.

He snorted congestedly "Sxxxxnnnnnnnnggck." and I could hear the vibration in his sinuses.

Suddently, he shot foward with a set of huge, screaming sneezes, "HAH EHHH SHOOOO! HAH EHHH SSHOO! HAH EHHHHHHHH SSSHHHOOOO!", the spray coming down in a rain of droplets on both of us.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed as he fell back onto the pillows.

"Bless you, baby."

He grabbed the box of kleenex and put it on his chest, pulling out several.

"Thagck you. I'bm so sorry, I dknow I got you that tibme. " he replied, thickly, and tried to blow his nose. "Hgxxxxxnkck"

"It's ok, your cold doesn't gross me out." I reassured him.

"Dnot even whedn bmy sdeeze sprays you, adnd you have to hear this disgustig river of sdnot?" He tried unsuccessfully to blow his nose a few more times "Hgnxxxxck. Hgxxck" he sighed exasperatedly. "Hgck"

"Fuck id, I'll just breathe through bmy bmouth." he muittered, throwing the box of kleenex on the floor and laying back.

I grinned at the frustration in his voice. "It doesn't even gross me out when you blow your nose right next to me I love you and you're my boyfriend and you're sick. It doesn't make me want to not be close to you." I rubbed his bicep and said, "I'm sorry you're miserable baby."

"Bme too. I'bm sorry I woke you up. Probably scared the shit out of you with thadt first sdneeze." he grinned sheepishly.

I giggled and kissed his shoulder. "They're pretty impressive. I'm not sorry you woke me. You're uncomfortable and you can't breathe."

"Yeah I abm. Adnd I've dnever beedn this stobbed ub ever, i dodn't thigk. Couldnd't sleep if I wadnted to." He rubbed his nose with the back of his fist and I could hear how wet and uncomfortable it must be.

"Well, I don't mind keeping you company. Your sinuses are so swollen, baby. Could I maybe turn a hot shower on to get some steam going to clear you up?

"Yeah the steabm frobm the tea yesterday helped whedn I got clogged up. I bet steabm frobm the shower would help a lot."

After the steam began wafting into the bedroom, he went to sit in the bathroom, and I could hear him breathing congestedly through his nose, snorting and snuffling over and over and trying to blow. And then the vibration from the snorting trying to clear his sinuses made him sneeze in doubles and triples, which resulted in blowing, and blowing some more. And snorting and sniffling and sneezing and blowing and and sneezing and blowing and blowing. Finally after about half an hour, he emerged, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead, but able to breathe clearly.

"I feel so much better. My head is completely empty for the first time in like a day and a half. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had." He bent over and kissed me deeply. It was sweet.. and he was just so grateful to be able to breathe at that point.

The next day was the same as the day before. He woke up congested and sneezing, and gave few violent sneezes every fifteen or twenty minutes, with sniffling and blowing in between. More tea and another shower treatment. The Nyquil worked a lot better that night, and then the third day he was much better. More runny nose and blowing and less sneezing, now that the congestion was gone.

• 6 months later...

My boyfriend (6 ft 5, 280 lbs, shaved head, red goatee) had a cold about a year and a half ago that had him sneezing every 15-20 minutes all day long for two straight days. I thought I was going to explode.

I'm a writer, but this is sincerely a true account to the best of my recollection of that cold. I'm giving the most interesting scenes of course since this was like a two day sneezing event, you know? I can't tell you how many times I've played this over in my head like a movie. Sigh.....

"AHHHHHGGHHH EHHHHH Hoo! Hah EHHHHH Hoo!"

The bed shook with the force of his body being thrown forward.

"Bless you!" I excclaimed, turning over to look at him.

"Snnnngggxngggck" He sniffed wetly. "Ugck"

"I put a new box of Kleenex on your side of the bed last night."

"Thagnk you, baby"

Reaching over the side of the bed, he grabbed several tissues and propped himself up on one elbow. Breathing deeply through his mouth, he filled the tissue in one blow "Hxxxxxxnnggcccccccckkk".

"Gross" he said and filled the second tissue in one blow.

"Ugck." he muttered again, disgusted, as he wiped his nose. "Snxxxxngck." he sniffed congestedly. "Oh by God I dneed a third odne? Really?" He sighed and reached over and grabbed more tissues.

"Sometimes it takes that many. Especially in the morning." I replied, getting out of bed, intending to look for cold medicine.

He took another deep breath, closing his eyes and moving his nose side to side alternating nostrils with the blow "Hxxxnngggxxxxxnnnggggnnngggggggccckkk." Then he made a sound like a weedeater as his blow turned into a whrring honk, and I giggled. Thankfully he couldn't hear me.

"Can you breathe now?" I asked.

He sniffed, and though it vibrated a little, it sounded clear.. "Yes. For the moment. I don't really feel that bad. The worst is bmy ears feeling so stopped up." He stuck his pinky fingers in his ears and rattled them up and down in an attempt to relieve the pressure. His right hand suddenly flew to his nose and he rubbed it furiously. "Gah, it's so itchy!"

"Do you want me to go find some cold medicine?" I offered.

"Sure. And cadn you make me sobme hot tea, please? Bmy throat's on fire."

"Sure baby." I went into the kitchen to get some Dayquil and make tea. I could hear him sneeze twice from the kitchen with the microwave on and with two closed doors between us.

I walked back into the bedroom after I started the tea steeping and he was sitting up on the edge of the bed. As I came around the foot of his side, he started fanning the air in front of him as his nostrils flared and his mouth opened. "huh...heh… heh.. Hah EHHHH Hoo! HAH EHHHH Hoo!"

"Snxxxngck", he sniffed wetly. "I cadn't even go five bmidnutes without sdneezig adnd dnow I have to blow bmy dnose agaidn."

He sighed, leaning his head into my stomach as I stood next to him and then sniffled twice, pitifully "Snxxxnggk" "Snxxxnnnnnggk".

I rubbed the top of his head, which he usually loves, and with two day's growth it felt like suede. He closed his eyes, savoring the gentle touch and turned impulsively to kiss my arm in gratitude. After a few minutes, he pulled away and covered his nose and mouth with cupped hands, probably because I was standing right there, my chest even with his face. "Huh UUHHHH Hoo! HUH UUHHHH Hoo!". Then he rocked back, glazing over with a pre-sneeze slack jawed exp<b></b>ression, he fanned the air in front of him as he panted slowly, waiting for it to build "huh....huh ..huh.....huh.. HAH RREHHHHH SSHHOOOO!" his head snapped foward nearly hitting his knees and he sprayed my hand and his legs and the curtains and whatever was on the floor within about a three foot radius. He rubbed his nose, making this wet snotty sound inside and looked up at me with sad, puppy dog eyes. "Did I get you, baby? I'bm sorry."

"No," I lied, because I knew he would start covering his sneezes and feel self conscious if he had," I rubbed his shoulder reassuringly and said " It would be okay if you did get me. Your tea should be done steeping. Do you want it in here, or in the living room?"

"The livig roobm, please, baby. Thagnk you." he replied as he stood up, "Ugck. Here cobmes the avalandnche, Gah! It's so dnasty." he observed as he walked into the bathroom. I heard him fill four more tissues and end with a series of congested honks before he came out and flopped down on the couch.

He grabbed the Kleenex box off the end table and put it in front of him, and he put the emply orange juice container between the couch and the coffee table. I assumed he intended to use that as a trash can.

Picking up his mug, he inhaled the steam. "Thagnk you for the tea, baby. I’bm glad you're home today."

"Me too. Hopefully you’ll feel a lot better by Monday, and I’ll feel better leaving."

"I’bm sure I will".

Fifteen minutes after the last episode, it all started over again.

"Ahhhhh EHHHH Hoo! Haaahhhhhh.. HA EHHH HOO!"

"Snxnk."

We watched TV, and he played video games, and he would grab a tissue and wipe his nose occasionally, and sniffle a lot, and within about five minutes he would give up on the wiping and sniffling and have to blow several times, and sometimes the blowing vibration would make him sneeze again. Then he got about ten minutes peace, before a sniffle would tickle the inside of his nose and start everything over. Even with cold medicine, it just shocked me that every fifteen or twenty minutes like clockwork, for hours and hours, his exp<b></b>ression would glaze over, he would tip his head back, close his eyes, and fan the air in front of him. His mouth would drop open and he'd curl his tongue as he breathed in, waiting for the inevitable violent " HAhh EHHH Hoo!" " HAhh EHHH Hoo!" that was so loud that the neighbors could have called to say "Bless You".

The only real relief he got was when he fell asleep, and even then he was snuffling and breathing through his mouth, and his sleep was fitful. And then he'd wake up sneezing in doubles or hitching triples for about a half hour every few minutes before a new dose of meds kicked in and backed it off some.

For someone like me, it was pure torture. He sneezed more than a hundred times that day. I was mesmerized. And he was exhausted. I gave him Nyquil, hoping it would knock him out for a good long stretch.

In the middle of the following night I was awakened from deep sleep as he sneezed violently, screaming like they were ripped from his lungs.

HAAAUUUGGGHHHH EHHHHHHHH HOOOO! HAH EHHHHH HOOOO!

"Bless you" I said. Since he ususally sneezes twice.

I looked over at him laying in the bed with me and saw his nostrils twitching and flaring, and the hitching buildup making his chest rise and fall.

"Thaangk......Ahhh ehh... "

He panted slowly, mouth open, and fanned the air in front of him desperately.

"huh.......huh ......huh........huh. HAH EHHHHHHH SSSHHHOOOO!

"Bless you." I said quietly, awestruck.

He snorted congestedly "Sxxxxnnnnnnnnggck." and I could hear the vibration in his sinuses.

Suddently, he shot foward with a set of huge, screaming sneezes, "HAH EHHH SHOOOO! HAH EHHH SSHOO! HAH EHHHHHHHH SSSHHHOOOO!", the spray coming down in a rain of droplets on both of us.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed as he fell back onto the pillows.

"Bless you, baby."

He grabbed the box of kleenex and put it on his chest, pulling out several.

"Thagck you. I'bm so sorry, I dknow I got you that tibme. " he replied, thickly, and tried to blow his nose. "Hgxxxxxnkck"

"It's ok, your cold doesn't gross me out." I reassured him.

"Dnot even whedn bmy sdeeze sprays you, adnd you have to hear this disgustig river of sdnot?" He tried unsuccessfully to blow his nose a few more times "Hgnxxxxck. Hgxxck" he sighed exasperatedly. "Hgck"

"Fuck id, I'll just breathe through bmy bmouth." he muittered, throwing the box of kleenex on the floor and laying back.

I grinned at the frustration in his voice. "It doesn't even gross me out when you blow your nose right next to me I love you and you're my boyfriend and you're sick. It doesn't make me want to not be close to you." I rubbed his bicep and said, "I'm sorry you're miserable baby."

"Bme too. I'bm sorry I woke you up. Probably scared the shit out of you with thadt first sdneeze." he grinned sheepishly.

I giggled and kissed his shoulder. "They're pretty impressive. I'm not sorry you woke me. You're uncomfortable and you can't breathe."

"Yeah I abm. Adnd I've dnever beedn this stobbed ub ever, i dodn't thigk. Couldnd't sleep if I wadnted to." He rubbed his nose with the back of his fist and I could hear how wet and uncomfortable it must be.

"Well, I don't mind keeping you company. Your sinuses are so swollen, baby. Could I maybe turn a hot shower on to get some steam going to clear you up?

"Yeah the steabm frobm the tea yesterday helped whedn I got clogged up. I bet steabm frobm the shower would help a lot."

After the steam began wafting into the bedroom, he went to sit in the bathroom, and I could hear him breathing congestedly through his nose, snorting and snuffling over and over and trying to blow. And then the vibration from the snorting trying to clear his sinuses made him sneeze in doubles and triples, which resulted in blowing, and blowing some more. And snorting and sniffling and sneezing and blowing and and sneezing and blowing and blowing. Finally after about half an hour, he emerged, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead, but able to breathe clearly.

"I feel so much better. My head is completely empty for the first time in like a day and a half. You're the best girlfriend I've ever had." He bent over and kissed me deeply. It was sweet.. and he was just so grateful to be able to breathe at that point.

The next day was the same as the day before. He woke up congested and sneezing, and gave few violent sneezes every fifteen or twenty minutes, with sniffling and blowing in between. More tea and another shower treatment. The Nyquil worked a lot better that night, and then the third day he was much better. More runny nose and blowing and less sneezing, now that the congestion was gone.

Ho.ly.shit. This is the best obs I've ever read. If that was my boyfriend I really wouldn't be able to hold back! So lucky. Thanks for this !!

• 2 months later...
StaraiRoalanstjay

I was at a cafe with 2 of my friends, one male (S) and one female (E), and we were waiting for 2 more to show up. We had already got drinks and were just chatting to pass the time. Then E got up to go to the bathroom, leaving me and S to talk by ourselves. As we were chatting, I noticed that he was sniffing quite a bit and his nostrils had started twitching. I had never seen S sneeze before and hoped I would get lucky this time. He calmly rubbed his nose with his finger as he spoke, but this didn't hold it off for long. In the middle of a sentence, he suddenly paused and said: "Excuse me a sec..." then turned away from me and sneezed into his cupped hands. It sounded surprisingly feminine and gentle for a male sneeze, kind of like 'Hi-tchhhh'. I blessed him and smiled. He thanked me and took a napkin from the table and held it to his nose, as if he anticipated more, but he didn't sneeze again. He simply wiped his nose, tucked the napkin into his pocket and then carried on chatting. It was a short observation, but it made my entire day!

• 1 month later...

Last weekend I went on an overnight trek with a few friends. One of my friends, tall, dark, about 28 years old had hay fever. We never knew about it because he isn't severely allergic and it's usually controlled with medication. But God bless that Saturday on which he forgot to take his medication. Especially once we actually got into the hills and started trekking up. The pollen started doing its job, and ever so often there was a hurr-ashoo from behind me. He tried stifling them at first, but soon realized the futility. Fortunately it was a night trek and my face wasn't very visible because it was certainly not easy to keep it straight. :D

He was always "just my buddy", but I think it's safe to say that I might have developed just the teensiest of crushes after this episode. :P

• 2 months later...

This is hot as hell! Who needs 50 Shades when you have this? Well, I'll remind myself to read this over again anytime I'm in the mood. Thanks for the obs.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I just remembered this from summer camp, naturally I'm putting it here :D

So, there was a counselor (G) from my summer camp who was sassy. As. Heck. His default position when he was standing was a knee-pop, and every other sentence that came from his mouth was sarcastic. He was pretty tall, with icy blue eyes. I'm pretty sure his lip, ears, and eyebrow were pierced. He put his hair, an odd dark-brown color, into a small bun, or just left it and wore a hat (backwards).

When I first saw this man, I didn't find him attractive in any way. Still, the first thought my mind had about him was "ooh, I'd like to see him sneeze."

Oh-ho-ho, man.

In the first 7 hours I knew G, he sneezed 13 times. (Yes, I counted.)

13. Thirt-frickin'-teen. In 7 hours.

They were very manly "HET'sshu!"-sounding sneezes. His head would suck down and he's sneeze into his elbow, and after each one he'd rub his nose and groan. I'm not sure what they were caused by. Some of the counselors had told me about a cold that had been passed from counselor to counselor the week before (wish I had been there for that), but I wasn't sure if that was why G was sneezing or not.

One particular funny/awkward moment was on day...5, I think, when another girl and I went to the bathroom to change clothes, and we noticed the door was closed at the light was on. I wasn't sure if anyone was in there, but she assured me it was fine and grabbed the knob.

"HET'sshooh! Ugh..."

G was in the bathroom, and he had sneezed just in time. The girl and I stared at each other and giggled. I knew it was G from the way the sneeze sounded, but I didn't tell her. It was incredibly awkward, especially for me, but I was able to find the humor in it. He sneezed 2 more times in there, then came out. When he did, we both laughed some more, and he just looked at us like: "The hell is wrong with you two?"

Needless to say my fetish was satisfied that week.

• 1 year later...

When I was a kid, I saw, how sneezed my neighbor. It was Christmas hollydays, and we lived in appartament house, on the second floor. He was drunk and fall on ice front our windows. Weather was very cold. And then he start snezzed very loud and made it very long time. Abour 20 minites, not less. He try to get up, but can't, cause ice was too slick and he was absolutely drunk. I know, that he get sick after that.

• 1 month later...

My husband K, (then boyfriend), were a part for a bit because I was traveling in Southeast Asia for a month and he was visiting family in Europe. We kept in touch via Skype and WhatsApp, excitedly anticipating when we would see each other again. It wast the spring time, and K has pretty bad allergies. He was sneezing frequently whenever we skyped, but told me not to worry, that it was just his allergies (albeit I was a little disappointed, but still pleased with the sneezes, since allergy sneezes don't do it like a cold does for me). 

Right before I fly back to England to see my husband, his parents visit K and they travel to Germany to visit his sister. Right before he leaves for Germany, we Skype and I notice he is so tired. K tells me he had sneezing fits all night that he texted me about. My heart starts skipping a little, but again, he reassures me that it was just his allergies and that he's fine. Off he goes to Germany, and in three days he and I were both flying back to England to be together. 

The day arrives when I finally fly back to Heathrow. K's flight arrives a few hours later at another airport and we're planning on meeting back at my apartment. As I step off the plane, a text from K hits my phone "I definitely have a cold, I'm going to need you to rub my chest tonight." I am dying. I immediately try and text him back to only find out that the load on my phone expired and I couldn't text back and ask how he was doing or what was going on. I desperately wanted to ask him how he was feeling and what was going on. However, noticing I wasn't able to reply back, K gave me regular updates about the complete disaster of a trip he was having back to my apartment to see me. The bus flooded, so he was delayed by another few hours. Oh, and to top it off, I forgot my key to my apartment and he had my spare. So I arrived at my place, anxiously anticipating K's arrival with the mix of so many emotions, but most pressingly, I was getting rather excited. 

K doesn't run. He takes his time getting places. But as it was 4 hours later that I was waiting outside my apartment, and of course with the intensity that we missed each other, he ran the 10 blocks to my apartment from the bus stop to see me. Breathless, he quickly opens the door and we hug. As we embrace, he gives me a very stuffy "I love you" (and inside, I'm literally reeling). 

"Oh babe," I say, "You're not feeling well, huh?" 

"I'm ok, I just couldn't stop coughing on the bus." 

Again, a little disappointed. Cough does get to me, but not as much as sneezing. But K was deliciously stuffy and sniffly, and really wasn't coughing, so I embraced that.

We go to the kitchen and catch up over a quick meal. It's quite late, and K is looking more and more exhausted. K changes into pajamas while I clean up, plops himself on the couch in the living room, and lets out a loud, messy sneeze. 

"Bless you, K!" I said, resisting the strongest urge to just leap over to the couch and cuddle him. 

I find K hunched, with a moan and a long sniffle say "ugh.. I'm ready for bed *sniff* I..I *loud sneeze* need to go to bed." I hand him a box of tissues and he blows his nose in a very satisfying way. We both end up going to bed, where we cuddle, with him sneezing all night. It was delightful.

K was sick with a terrible, sneezy cold for the rest of the week. I was pleasantly surprised to not get sick from him at all :) I still think back to this time, now several years ago. Best observation for me yet. 

• 2 years later...

When a man from rural Norway went " ha cchhhhc and created a lot of snot!!! It almost turned me gay!!!! Scandiz have some of the wettest sneezes ever!!!!!!! 

• 1 year later...

This is an observation from years ago, but it's one of my favorites!  They have since moved away, so no more pretty guy sneezes for me. :(

This guy is my friend's boyfriend's brother.  He lives with them, and whenever I go over to visit my friend (who is a girl), the four of us always hang out.  He has THE BEST SNEEZES, I swear to god.  One time we were sitting on the couch together and he sneezed like, two feet away from me and it was glorious.

Anyway, he's pretty tall and well-built. He's got this cute strawberry-blonde hair and almost-freckles!  He's kind of a tough-guy, so it only adds to the hotness when he sneezes.  He always sneezes in sets and I just MELT every time. A few times he's sneezed while I'm in the middle of a sentence, and it's TORTURE to ignore him and try to keep talking (or even jokingly bless him) when my train of thought has been so completely derailed.

One night my friend and I were in the kitchen, and he was in the living room.  Suddenly he sneezes three right in a row.  "Ha-ESCH-oo, haESCH-uh, ESCH-oo!"  It made me weak in the knees!  Thank god my friend was talking and not me, because I completely spaced out for a moment.  Then, she gives me a dish to take out into the living room, which is perfect timing because as I start to walk out there I hear him sneeze again, "Ha-ESCH, Ha-esch-oo!" and then as I round the corner and (finally) see him, his eyes shut as he shakily sneezes into his left elbow, "Ha-ESCH-uh!" Let's just say I was out of it for a couple minutes. 😅

• 7 months later...

An obs from my previous workplace that is in my personal Hall of Fame: 

I was still pretty new and getting to know everyone at team meetings. One of my coworkers, "Joe" (not his real name) was a super friendly, down-to-earth guy. He was in his late 20s, and a little short but compactly built, with super wide and thick shoulders. He had dark hair, dark eyes, and a thick dark beard. A really masculine looking guy. 

One sunny springtime day, I sat down for our weekly team meeting. Joe came in looking noticeably different. His face was bright pink, his eyes were watery and he was sniffling like crazy. And all of my other coworkers immediately started commenting on his allergies, some teasing, some expressing sympathy. Apparently this guy's pollen allergies were so legendary that everyone else instantly knew what was affecting him. Throughout the meeting, he was obviously struggling, sniffling and pinching his nose with a tissue. Several times he looked like he might sneeze, but managed to hold back. 

Then we all went back to our desks after the meeting. I sat at a cubicle in a big main room with high ceilings. Joe had an office, which he retreated to, but left the door open.

And then he started sneezing.

Sneeze, after sneeze, after sneeze, after sneeze. Loud, manly, full-throated, desperate sneezes. If Joe was lucky, he'd get maybe a 20 second pause in between each one. He blew his nose a few times, but it did absolutely nothing to stop it. Because he'd left the door open, we could all hear him, and it echoed even louder in the main room. I lost count of how many times, but this went on for 15 or 20 minutes. Yes, I was silently going crazy at my desk.

During the time I worked there Joe never fully got his allergies under control, and he did loudly sneeze a few more times during group  meetings. But nothing as glorious as that one fit. Still... what a fit. I couldn't dream such a scenario if I was trying.

• 11 months later...

Hmmmm, I think my ex-bf takes the cake compared to others I’ve observed. 

It was the day of Prom and he met me at the entrance of the school, as per usual. But today, he looked a little more tired than usual. Passed first period, he was a runny mess. He met me at the door to walk me to the next class and his por eyes were watery, his nose, drippy and pink, and he had this pre-sneeze daze in his eyes. 
“agghnnxxchoo” he’d try to stifle them.I wasn’t super in tune with my fetish so this moment excited me. He would sneeze randomly throughout the day in sets of 2, but never sneezed as much and to the degree I saw that day. I had asked him if he was feeling okay, but he said they were just allergies that even he didn’t know he had. We speculated maybe dust since some of the classrooms are dusty, or maybe he was just extra sensitive to Pollen since it was May. As we walked through the wave of students, he kept sneezing into his elbow and try to cover them with a rolled up tissue. “Ah, ha mpstchh” 

Lucky for me, we were signed out early since it was prom day and he was driving me home. 
He continued to tiredly sneeze and then go into sporadic triples or doubles. 
You could tell he was itchy. He just kept rubbing his nose, leaving it red and chapped. He would also stuff tissue into his nose and leave it like a plug to stop from leaking. That sometimes did send him into a sneezing fit if it move in just the right way.

By the time he went home and picked me up to take me to prom, he was back to sneezing randomly and back under control.

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2012 at 1:41 AM, BewBear119 said:

My all time favorite would have to be from my boyfriend wubsmiley.gif

We were walking back to his car from our little fishing trip at the river. I think he has allergies because it was springtime and he had been sneezing or almost sneezing all day. But this part is the memory I play over and over in my head. The road we were walking back on was a gravel road and it was pretty dusty. While we were walking back, he let out a quick he-aaaachooo! I smiled, and blessed him of course. He thanked me. We got back to his car and he put his pole in the car and he let out another he-achooooo! I smiled and blessed him. He thanked me. Then while we were driving back home, I could see him hitching. He goes "Damn! I'm about to sneeze again haha." I was dying. But he never sneezed. It was just a false alarm. Completely amazing though. As you can guess, I was all over him the rest of the night. Which he didn't mind. He doesn't know about the fetish.

Another one I just thought of that I loved was me sneezing in front of him. Because I love being blessed. Only by him though. So when I get to sneeze in front of him, it is almost just as exciting as him sneezing. We were laying in bed one night just about to fall asleep, when I had to sneeze. I lifted my head, and sneezed. My sneezes sound something like he-tschoo. We were spooning so he smoothed the back of my hair and said "aww bless you honey." wubsmiley.gif AAAAAH I could have died. Loved it. Instantly rolled over to face him, and thanked him. I started kissing him and needless to say, we ended up making love after that. I don't know what it is, but him showing how much he cares about me by saying "Bless you" gets me like crazy. Butterflies in the stomach and everything. I love it. biggrin.png

ohhh my god i love being blessed by my bf so much! 

• 2 months later...

My favourite male observation was a coworker who had been off sick and came back to work but still had some symptoms. We were in the break room talking and suddenly his gaze became unfocused, jaw slacked, then he turned to the side and sneezed into the crook of his arm. Once, twice, then a third time. They weren’t very wet but quite drawn out, I’m terrible at spelling them out but a bit like “eeh’TCHIEW, eeeh’TCHIEEW, eeeeh’TCIEEEW

Anyway that was great on its own but as he finished he leaned back in his chair, eyes closed and let out an “oh, fuck”. It was almost like a moan 😳