Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spell in Harry Potter?

zneeze

On multiple sites listing spells from the Harry Potter series, I've found the following:

Steleus

From the Latin "sternuo", meaning "I sneeze".

This curse causes the victim to sneeze for a period of time. This is used during dueling to distract an opponent.

I'd remember this if I'd read it in one of the books, of course, so I figure it was in a video game or movie, perhaps? Does anybody know?

Its not in the books.

I remember making one up though - "Pepperus Tishus".

Rubbish isn't it :P

I made up the spell "Nasalium sternuto". Otaku used it in some of his sneeze fics. I didn't realize their was an official alternative.

From a Wikipedia arcticle on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Video Game):

"In the dueling mini-game, the opponents are able to cast melofors and steleus. Melofor puts a pumpkin on your head. Steleus makes you sneeze about four times."

Damn, I broke my copy of that game!

From a Wikipedia arcticle on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Video Game):

"In the dueling mini-game, the opponents are able to cast melofors and steleus. Melofor puts a pumpkin on your head. Steleus makes you sneeze about four times."

:wub: Thanks morpher. But before I run out and buy a copy, just wondering, could you duel with just anyone there? ...i.e. females? :P

:wub: Thanks morpher. But before I run out and buy a copy, just wondering, could you duel with just anyone there? ...i.e. females? :P

I don't know about the dueling, but I remember when you play as Hermione there are certainl levels that have the kind oif level where you have to keep accending and if you fall, you die. Well when you fall in the water in this one part, you respawn beside it and Hermione sneezes once. (This works for Harry and Ron too)

I think so, it was a while since I played it, I don't even remember HOW you duel with people XD

This is great... have to go find this at a used game store and try it out!!! :yes: (If you can't tell, I've always been a big Hermione fan.)

I don't know about the dueling, but I remember when you play as Hermione there are certainl levels that have the kind oif level where you have to keep accending and if you fall, you die. Well when you fall in the water in this one part, you respawn beside it and Hermione sneezes once. (This works for Harry and Ron too)

Yes, I was about to mention this but you beat me to it! It's the level where you have to find your way up (or through) this massive tall chamber with wooden walkways everywhere. If you're playing as any of the three, and you fall into the water, when you regenerate the character sneezes once. Only I don't recall there being any sound effect. Still very cute though. I remember doing it on purpose at least once with each of them (several times with Harry! :yes:).

As for the dueling mini-game, I never spent much time playing it, although I do remember the pumpkin-head thing. So I might have to dust it off and have another look!

I've never played it, but apparently in the Philosopher's Stone game there is some way you can make Harry sneeze too. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Yes, I was about to mention this but you beat me to it! It's the level where you have to find your way up (or through) this massive tall chamber with wooden walkways everywhere. If you're playing as any of the three, and you fall into the water, when you regenerate the character sneezes once. Only I don't recall there being any sound effect. Still very cute though. I remember doing it on purpose at least once with each of them (several times with Harry! :().

As for the dueling mini-game, I never spent much time playing it, although I do remember the pumpkin-head thing. So I might have to dust it off and have another look!

I've never played it, but apparently in the Philosopher's Stone game there is some way you can make Harry sneeze too. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I remember there being sound, although I think Ron and Harry sounded the same, but Hermione had a unique sounding sneeze.

Got the game :D In the mini-game Dueling Club, your opponents won't cast Steleus until "Level 5," meaning you just have to keep winning :lol: It's a light green-yellow color and if you're hit with it, some sort of powder of the same color surrounds your face. Your character will sneeze about four times. Oh, and the controller vibrates when your character sneezes :rolleyes: The only caveat is, with all the music and shouting going on, there's no audio. :bleh: Only animation.

But there are multiple other spots in the game if you do want sound:

In some cases, your character will sneeze after they respawn if they fall into water, as Kronik said. This doesn't work if you just go outside and jump in the lake by Hogwarts though...

Also, there was one cut-away scene in a potions class where Harry sneezed... I think. :blink: I should look at the other games of the series to see how frequent this sneezing is :drool:

ARRRGGHH!! I neeed to get that game back! I don't even know how I broke it!

• 7 months later...

It is in the video game for the third movie. :laugh2: I own it for Gamecube, and duel all the time to be able to have that spell get cast haha. When you play the dueling game and you hit a certain level the oppents will fire Sneleus. :laugh:

Also, when it is winter, Ron will sneeze alot and complain about cold.

There is actually quite alot of sneezing throughout the game. It would be too much to name them all , haha.

I suggest picking it up.

(at certain parts when the character die, they sneeze when they come back) :D

Archived