Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comics with sneezing in them

Pseudosneeze

Now can you tell me where to find Supergirl, She-Hulk, and The Invisible woman sneezing too?

Some web searches have revealed other results, but not specifically the ones you're looking for.

Kitty Pryde And Wolverine #1 of 6- Shadowcat gets a cold.

Wonder Woman #292- There should be a sneeze from Power Girl.

Betty & Veronica #241- A fairly recent comic, there's a page of sneezing from Betty because she's allergic to the flowers Archie gave her.

Betty #159- There's a story called "Nothing To Sneeze At".

Betty #152- A review mentions sneezing students

Betty & Veronica #225- Betty gets a cold in "The Nose Knows".

Happy hunting.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• BikermousefromMars

• Healer

• aridynamic87

Pseudosneeze,

You

Are

God

Now all we need, is someone who can find these and put them up for us, thanks for the heads up Pseudo!

Evening it up a bit, in Betty #155, Archie sneezes from a cold. (The story is called "Smelling Good")

~Me

Might want to check out the entire Kitty Pryde and Wolverine miniseries. Chances are her cold lasts a while. Specific mention of a sneeze in the second issue.

Edited by Pseudosneeze

There were two issues of New Mutants that had sneezing from Rahne and Dani respectively. I'll look it up if anyone's interested, but neither one was really spectacular.

Looks like Rahne aka Wolfsbane catches a cold in New Mutants #28. Can you remember the Dani (Moonstar) issue?

Edited by Pseudosneeze
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to bump this, but I recently came across a website, where you can read pretty much all comics online. I'm going to see if I can find any of these, and I'm pretty sure I should be able to find at least one of them

No, this page is about other comics, like Marvel comics etc. :P

There was this comic series in the early 1990s called Give Me Liberty, written by Frank Miller and published by Dark Horse Comics, and it started the Martha Washingtopn franchise, which is a really weird sci-fi satire set in the future (most of the action in the Give Me Liberty series takes place in the far future of 2011 :P ) You can get the whole franchise here. Anyway, towards the end of Give Me Liberty, there's this woman with red hair--I don't remember her name and she's probably in her late 30s to early 40s but its hard to be sure--who complains about how cold it is and then sneezes once. No other sneezing in the franchise, though I thought some people might be interested.

Ah, I forgot to give you the link to the website:

Go Here

It shouldn't be too hard to find them...

• 2 weeks later...

I can only find the Kitty Pride one's on the site, sorry guys. Here's the link though:

http://www.htmlcomics.com/html.asp?Series_Name=Kitty Pryde And WolverineΑ=K://http://www.htmlcomics.com/html.asp?...ineΑ=K

There are some sneezes in the first one, but I haven't read the others yet, so there may be some more in them. I'm hoping someone can find the Betty and Veronica ones

Edited by TheMorpher

Fantastic Four #29- The Yancy Street Gang hits the Invisible Girl with sneezing powder.

• 1 month later...

I don't have the link but there's a archie comic where he is sneezing cause of a guy colone ( havnt read arichie in a while) m+f snezzes at the end