Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comics with sneezing in them

Pseudosneeze

On 6/19/2018 at 7:33 AM, Pseudosneeze said:

Now it's Anna's turn to have a cold in Frozen #7. Kind of inevitable when your sister has ice powers, I suppose.
Scroll down to the story called Little Explorers.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Disney-Frozen/Issue-7?id=117677

You found something really enjoyable! :D thank you so much for taking time showing this find. Frozen is awesome to me. I am happy seeing Anna having a cold...honestly I am stunned Elsa had a cold first XD

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pseudosneeze

• BikermousefromMars

• Healer

• aridynamic87

Oh, man! I'm gonna have to agree, that is a great find with Anna sneezing. :D That's one fantasy of mien checked off the list, haha. XD

• 1 month later...

So I made a booru-- basically an image hosting website, you might've seen them for anime/manga stuff or My Little Pony-- for the sneezing fetish.

http://sneezefetish.booru.org/index.php

it's intended to be all SFW and i've been mostly the only person uploading stuff on it, lol, namely like my own art commissions and animated gifs i've made from cartoons or animated videos. like, I got my Dulcy dragon commission set or some animated loops of Lois Griffin.

if anyone feels like they've found a comic sneezing, this would be a fun place to preserve it on the booru for archival purposes. if it's from an artist, you should probably go ahead and ask permission before posting it, please, i don't want to be held responsible for stolen work, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's from a dictionary of some kind. Probably published for early reading.

-edit- Could possibly be from a book called "The Super Dictionary." This gem showed up in the search as well, but the format between that dictionary and this post is a little different.

Edited by Paws

I remember seeing it on the booru and thinking it came from that book where Lex Luthor stole 40 cakes. XD

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Member request

@aridynamic87, your editing ability goes up as your member-status does. For right now, feel free to ask the staff to make any changes you need (you can always tag me if you want). In this case, I’ve edited your first post and deleted your second. Enjoy the forums! :)

On 8/16/2018 at 5:03 AM, aridynamic87 said:

I remember seeing it on the booru and thinking it came from that book where Lex Luthor stole 40 cakes. XD

That’s as many as four tens, and that’s terrible.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:09 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

@aridynamic87, your editing ability goes up as your member-status does. For right now, feel free to ask the staff to make any changes you need (you can always tag me if you want). In this case, I’ve edited your first post and deleted your second. Enjoy the forums! :)

Okay! :)

On 8/17/2018 at 7:22 AM, Pseudosneeze said:

That’s as many as four tens, and that’s terrible.

XDD LOL

Do online web comics count? I'm counting them LOL

FINALLY I GOT A SNEEZE. From one of my favorite comics Let's Play. It's about a woman named Sam who wants to create video games, and a famous youtuber named Marshall who plays her first game and gives it a bad review. They end up being neighbors and she hates his guts. It's a harem-type comic, with Sam surrounded by so many lovely men. The main guy is Marshall though.

Anyway, in Episode/Issue 40, Marshall sneezes. He had been walking home in the rain after a bad day and they have been teasing him possibly coming down with a cold for several issues, but FINALLY he sneezes. It's "off screen," so it comes from outside his window where we can't see him, but I'm pretty sure we're going to see him sick and maybe Sam giving him some TLC!!!! AHHH EXCITEMENT

highly recommend you read the whole thing. It's got a LOT of great video game humor, has a lot of compelling characters, and the themes are about overcoming adversity like low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, etc. It's available on the app Webtoons.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:45 PM, BlackScatter said:

Do online web comics count? I'm counting them LOL

FINALLY I GOT A SNEEZE. From one of my favorite comics Let's Play. It's about a woman named Sam who wants to create video games, and a famous youtuber named Marshall who plays her first game and gives it a bad review. They end up being neighbors and she hates his guts. It's a harem-type comic, with Sam surrounded by so many lovely men. The main guy is Marshall though.

Anyway, in Episode/Issue 40, Marshall sneezes. He had been walking home in the rain after a bad day and they have been teasing him possibly coming down with a cold for several issues, but FINALLY he sneezes. It's "off screen," so it comes from outside his window where we can't see him, but I'm pretty sure we're going to see him sick and maybe Sam giving him some TLC!!!! AHHH EXCITEMENT

highly recommend you read the whole thing. It's got a LOT of great video game humor, has a lot of compelling characters, and the themes are about overcoming adversity like low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, etc. It's available on the app Webtoons.

OMG I REMEMBER THAT ONE!

Now I regret not reading the whole thing, I stopped at chapter 30 I think, now I NEED to read it! I didn't even thought that it would contain sneezing! :surprise:

On 6/21/2018 at 1:12 AM, mysterysneeze said:

I am happy seeing Anna having a cold...honestly I am stunned Elsa had a cold first XD

Same. lol. Though I'm also pretty surprised (and a little disappointed) that she didn't get her cold from some mishap related to Elsa's powers. 

6 hours ago, Sneezit said:

Same. lol. Though I'm also pretty surprised (and a little disappointed) that she didn't get her cold from some mishap related to Elsa's powers. 

Maybe she did, maybe she didn’t. Who knows?

• 3 months later...

Legit I thought Anna would've gotten a cold in the movie after she fell into that river and her dress got frozen solid :P

• 2 months later...

I can't found the "Manga sneezing" dedicated Topic, so I posted this here.

There are several sneezes from a female characters with pollen allergy and 2 from Mistuiko  and Haibara by being talked about them in Chapter 1024 - 1025 -1026 of Detective Conan.

• 11 months later...

I've found a few interesting comics people might enjoy.

First, an Uncle Scrooge comic: https://down-in-duckburg.tumblr.com/post/171161100720/the-sneeze-machine-a-1963-short-piece-though

Next, a comic taking sneezing politeness a bit too far: http://www.dinosaurgardens.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/102.jpg

And finally, a comic for those who like large noses as well as sneezing (there's only one sneeze, but I think the setup will be appealing enough for a lot of people here): https://www.zipcomic.com/plop-issue-9 (Scroll down until you see the title "A Nose to Remember")

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2018 at 9:27 PM, aridynamic87 said:

So I made a booru-- basically an image hosting website, you might've seen them for anime/manga stuff or My Little Pony-- for the sneezing fetish.

http://sneezefetish.booru.org/index.php

it's intended to be all SFW and i've been mostly the only person uploading stuff on it, lol, namely like my own art commissions and animated gifs i've made from cartoons or animated videos. like, I got my Dulcy dragon commission set or some animated loops of Lois Griffin.

if anyone feels like they've found a comic sneezing, this would be a fun place to preserve it on the booru for archival purposes. if it's from an artist, you should probably go ahead and ask permission before posting it, please, i don't want to be held responsible for stolen work, lol.

Sorry for the necro bump, but I was asked about this recently on my deviantArt. As the original post says I ran an imagebooru for sneeze fetish stuff and most of the lost stuff from Yahoo Groups and more, furry or otherwise, went up there too.

I had to close it down due to inactivity for quite awhile, might've even been about a year. I think it was just me and one other person sharing most of the gifs from animated movies and the Archie stuff. I promoted it as much as I could but not much really went on, so I wound up closing it down.

Not opposed to bringing it back but not right this minute. I have a lot on my plate IRL and outside of the fetish community so the booru's not really a hot priority for me right now.

• 3 months later...

alright i posted this somewhere before, but the webtoon “i love you” has some sneezes in episodes 84-86. 

the webtoon “nice to meet you” has one in the beginning of the first ep. 

lots of romance comics on webtoon and similar sites have cute sick/caretaking scenes. (“to love your enemy” “her bucket list” and “age matters” all come to mind - don’t know the specific episodes)

i will say that all the webtoons mentioned here are worth a read, snz or not!!

On 9/3/2018 at 12:02 AM, Blooming said:

OMG I REMEMBER THAT ONE!

Now I regret not reading the whole thing, I stopped at chapter 30 I think, now I NEED to read it! I didn't even thought that it would contain sneezing! :surprise:

wahh it doesn’t other than that one to my knowledge. it’s a great read nonetheless! still in the works too.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...