Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Here's how it works. I start us off with a fictional character. The first person to reply gives his/her opinion on how the sneeze would sound, then lists another fictional character, and so on. :)

Go.

Hermione Granger :D:wub:

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh, I love this game! Even though I'm like soooo inactive on the site, well.. here we go anyway. xD

I'd say Hermione wouldn't have too loud of a sneeze, but she wouldn't go out of her way to suppress it. Semi-wet, but you could still her her voice in it, maybe an octave higher than her speaking voice as some girls unintentionally have when they sneeze. Into a handkerchief when handy, either arm or hands when the sneeze is spontaneous. Maybe a sigh at the end if the sneeze was particularly strong.

Andddd as long as we're on the subject of Harry Potter, I'ma go ahead and say CEDRIC.

I think I'd probably picture his to be more spoken than anything else, semi-loud, more often than not uncovered, and strong. Something with a sharp "CHUH!" or something of that nature at the end.

While on this subject, Ron Weasley? I always thought he was kinda cute...

Edited by Jazz.

ZOMG JAZZ. You're here. Again. :hug:

Ron, I'd go either of two ways. He'd either have this loud, wet, uncontrollable sneeze, or something a tad smaller, like "H'chhh!" I'd say he wouldn't bother trying to cover it, or if he did, probably right into his hands.

Sen., I have to commend you for a job well done with Hermione. So much detail :D

Erm, yeah, well, now to get back on track... how about something not HP for a change? :D Princess Peach from the Mario series? (Aw, now I'm back to :lol: again :lol:)

Oops, I lost. :lol: Ok I'll do Princess Peach too. High pitched and girly, with breathy hitching. A sort of "Hihh...hihh...hiihhshhhooo!" With some sniffling afterwards into a pink handkerchief.

So... Remus Lupin! :proud:

Shall I just move this thread over to the youth board then? :lol: Just teasing guys :proud:

I'd say that Remus Lupin would try to stiffle his sneezes but they would come out anyway. His sneezes would be loud and powerfull.

The character I want to know about is Eric Northman from True Blood. He may be a vampire but I stilll think it would be interesting to hear his sneeze.

Guest BlueSunshine
The character I want to know about is Eric Northman from True Blood. He may be a vampire but I stilll think it would be interesting to hear his sneeze.

I wonder if he'll ever have an encounter with garlic...he would have kind of short, sharp sneezes, one after the other. I think he would be a stifler. IDK why.

I've always wondered about the good Dr G from VentureBros....

hmmm not too sure, but i rekon itd be something loud and high pitched.

like a haashoo sound maybe? : )

randomm shot- but what about Eminem ???

oh whoops! sorry guys- forgot it had to be fictional

oh well- i would be heaps interested in what eminem's sneeze would be like :lol:

thnx

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

:angry: Eminem's sneeze could be in rap form:

"Hi, my name is WAAAAAAACHOOOO!

my name is HUCHOOOOOOOOOO!

my name is ATISHOO - TISHOO - *sniff* Shady".

Now the Dark Side's reference to a vampire character got me wondering, what about the Count from Sesame Street? I'm sure he'd be able to document his or other people's sneezing fits accurately (i.e. "ATCHOOOO! One, ha ha ha! ATCHOOO! Two, ha ha haaaATCHOOOOO! Three ha ha ha!!!" (You get the idea!))

Anyone got any other ideas for the Count or how about any other Sesame Street or Muppets character of your choice?

Awesome idea for a thread!!!

Umm, I've only seen "The Nightmare Before Christmas" once, so I don't really remember it, but I think Sally's sneeze would be high-pitched and girly.

And since we were on the subject of yummy HP guys, how about the sexiest one of all, Sirius Black? :lmfao:

:jason2: Eminem's sneeze could be in rap form:

"Hi, my name is WAAAAAAACHOOOO!

my name is HUCHOOOOOOOOOO!

my name is ATISHOO - TISHOO - *sniff* Shady".

Now the Dark Side's reference to a vampire character got me wondering, what about the Count from Sesame Street? I'm sure he'd be able to document his or other people's sneezing fits accurately (i.e. "ATCHOOOO! One, ha ha ha! ATCHOOO! Two, ha ha haaaATCHOOOOO! Three ha ha ha!!!" (You get the idea!))

Anyone got any other ideas for the Count or how about any other Sesame Street or Muppets character of your choice?

the count actually did have a sneezing segment on the show - i was lucky enough to have the album - heehee. he was counting flowers and at the end had to count his sneezes, one for each flower! i'm sure it's out there in youtube land somewhere.

from what i remember it was something like 'ikeekee..ikeekeee, ahhshooo!' or something like that :laugh:

ok, how about spiderman from the old animated series?

Something startled, small, and cute. Maybe a little "ihh-hhcht!"

:jason2:

Um... Rogue. From either the comics or the old animated series.

Not that I have an answer to Aurora (it's been far too long since I saw that movie; I may have to rent it now), but would it be possible for people to either quote or post the name of the person they're answering about? I'm beginning to get a bit confused! Thanks!

~Me

Well, generally it's the person named in the post immediately previous to theirs. At least, that's how the game is supposed to work.

This is me catching up on the ones that have been missed so we know what's up.

Awesome idea for a thread!!!

Umm, I've only seen "The Nightmare Before Christmas" once, so I don't really remember it, but I think Sally's sneeze would be high-pitched and girly.

And since we were on the subject of yummy HP guys, how about the sexiest one of all, Sirius Black? :P

I think Sirius would have a very messy (or at least, messy sounding) sneeze. It'd be relatively high in volume, and the kind that would kinda bend you forward a little bit. One of those ones where everyone in the room looks at you afterward. He'd usually catch it in his hands, but if a handkerchief or something of that nature were present, he'd make use of it Afterwards, he'd smile boyishly, because he knew he got the attention of quite a few people and he found amusement in it.

NOTE: I was basing this off of the younger Sirius Black (back in the Marauder days), but most of the same applies as he gains age, just probably take away the childish grin.

Let's see something like this, A loud build up, "HUUUUUUUU," thena bigger release, "SHHCHOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Now, how about Sleeping beauty, Aroura.

She'd have a quiet, girly sneeze. An almost silent build-up, only noticeable if you look closely at her nose, as her slightly pink nostrils would be flaring. Shortly after, you'd get a somewhat stifled, "'sheww!. Dainty, and small. It could come in multiples, depending on the circumstances.

Keeping the nerdy HP thing going, how about Mr. Harry Potter himself?

This has been going great since I last saw. :P

Hi again Jazz. :blushing: Potter's sneeze would likely be semi-loud, harsh, unexpected, and in twos or threes. Maybe some audible buildup. Like... "h'ESHOO! Heh-HESHoo!"

Batgirl?

Batgirl?

Young Batgirl: stifles it completely. (not using her hands, just force of will)

Oracle: quick 'chew!'

How about Monet St. Croix?

zneese, thanks so much! Hahaha, sorry I'm so late in replying. xD

Monet St. Croix, you say? I'd say harsh and loud, while still remaining feminine. A quick, vocal build up. occasionally dramatic, in pairs of two with the occasional triple. Irritated groan afterwards or a roll of the eyes. Possibly rubbing/pinching the bridge of her nose beforehand to prevent the sneeze from coming (a method that will fail more often than not).

Hmm, my turn again? Time to do a super quick turn-around and say Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Andddd if there are no anime fans or people able to answer that, how about I jump on the bandwagon and say... Jasper Cullen.

Or, if I can have my way, both. xP

Edited by Sen.

Well, I cannot tell you how Edward Elric will sneeze, but I think I can try to do Jasper.

Jasper would have a quite nice sneeze. There would be a build up (if the sneeze were not tamed, I imagine the build up has potential to be slightly dramatic) but Jasper, being the gentleman he is, would attempt to control it, and if possible stop the sneeze then. But let's be serious, that's not possible, especially not if we have a say in it. The sneeze itself would be polite, and controlled. A "hih'KTsh!", slightly stifled by his hand (or a handkerchief, if he were lucky enough to have one on his person). However, if it were to lead into a fit that would leave our poor Mr. Hale defenseless as far as controlling his sneezes, they'd possess the ability to bend him at the waist a little, as he contained the sneezes with either both his hands, or a handkerchief, but they wouldn't be stifled at all. Much like this. "Hihh...ihh...ihhehh...ehk'TCHOO! hehh'TSHOO! hah'CHOO! hehh...ihh...ihk'TSH! hihh'kTISHOO! Ihh...hih'SHH!" That'd be followed by a shy, but polite, sniffle and an apology.

...well, that was thorough. (:

Fred and/or George Weasley? (I'm on an HP kick, I apologize)

It's okay :) I imagine the twins' sneezes would sound about the same :lol: Probably something harsh, coughlike, unspellable, and wet.

Alice in Wonderland :):blushing: :blushing: I know she actually sneezes in the book, but it doesn't describe it :hypoc:

Haha, oh god, I just realized that I said Cullen instead of Hale. It's been like a year since I've been into Twilight. XD Oh. and Jazz, thank you for that fantastic, er.. demonstration? Whatever you would call it, I LOVED IT hahaa. <3

Alice, Alice... dramatic and vocal build up for sure, the sneeze would be loud yet dainty -- if it was a small fit, or multiples, they would get wetter as the fit continued. Helpless, desperate, maybe a bit surprised-sounding too.

Hahaha, I can't really think of a character from a popular series right now. :twisted: I'm happy indulging others, but not myself. xD

Hmm... Kyle Broflovski from South Park. The cute teenage fandom version of him, like the one in this picture.

-Deleted!- I realized I skipped a whole page of responses :blink:

In response to the more recent inquest for Harry himself....something medium, slightly boyish. Probably caught in the crook of his arm, and he always looks a little surprised by the force afterwards. Something like "t'etschoo!"

Edited by Dusty15