• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think her sneeze would be girly, not very loud and cute

it could sound like "Ha...K'ish'choo".

I'm sure most of the time she would stifle it .

What's about George Harrison (of the Beatles) ?

Ooh, I bet George Harrison had a big, masculine, "Hurrrasshhhooo!"

How about, Jesse McCartney?

Had to Google him to refresh my memory. lol Hmm, I'd say he does 3-4 small, quick sneezes in a row, like "Tshew! Tshew!...Ha-tshew!" with almost no pauses in between.

How about Tonks from Harry Potter? I've always been curious about her.

Tonks: I think she'd have sort, not sure how to put this, cheerful sneezes, I guess is the word I'm looking for. Loud, and boisterous, but not obnoxious. "EhChhEEww!" Maybe with a buildup, but nothing too dramatic.

So, how about the original Mr. Spock, from the 60s show?

Vulcans are logical, dignified beings, so I think it is safe to assume that Mr. Spock would stifle his sneezes. Logically, he would be very boring and take all conceivable measures necessary to avoid putting himself in a situation which would cause him to sneeze in the first place. Ironically, in Star Trek TNG, I am sure there is one episode in which android Lt. Commander Data tries to teach himself to sneeze, a character whose mannerisms in the pilot episode are ironically compared to being "almost as bad" as those of the Vulcans by one rather elderly Dr McCoy!

Now then, how about Lt. Worf, the Klingon Officer from Star Trek: The Next Generation ?

Worf? Okay...

Harsh, fast, and DEFINITLY stifled. He always tries to be in control, and I think he would view sneezing as... shameful. So... maybe a "Hr'kxxnt!" sound?

SCARLET WITCH. From any media.

• 5 weeks later...

I think she'd have a very harsh, very loud sneeze. Something wet, and semi-masculine almost, but not completely. No build up at all.

Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds.

I know, it's an odd request, because I don't know how many people follow that show, but this is him;

Reid-dr-spencer-reid-3251786-100-10.jpg

If it helps, he's 27. He works in the FBI, Behavioral Analysis unit. He's really nerdy too. Like, IQ of 187, reads 20,000 words a minute nerdy.

If you don't watch it, make something up that looks like it'd suit him for me? (: I'd love you.

He looks (and IIRC, the character makes me think) that he'd stifle, but kind of wetly, not completely. Like "shhh!" or "hept-shhh!"

How about...hmm...how about Hank, from Royal Pains?

~Me

Edited by Lynne
  • 4 weeks later...

hmm...

Hank would have a naturally loud sneeze, but he'd stifle it to a medium volume. He wouldn't stifle a lot, just a little.

A kind of "Hatchuh" sneeze, not covered, but stifled.

Now onto my dream boy... Umehito Nekozawa, from Ouran High School Host Club. If there are no anime fans here, then Jonah Aickman from The Haunting in Connecticut. I don't care if he's a ghost, it would be cute :D Please answer one. Or, even better, both! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds.

I LOVE that show, and furthermore Reid is my FAVORITE character! :laugh: Isn't he cute? I <3 nerds :D

But anyway, I think it would be something like this: He'd be saying something statistical and little known, like usual. He'd fade off for a second, and hold one finger up in an apologetic sort of 'hold on a minute' and it would have a slow sort of graceful build-up, mostly quiet, and it would sound like "Hh-ksh!" and most likely be followed with another short sneeze, non-build-up.

Interestingly, there was this one episode which was, to my great pleasure, very poorly edited. Though, tragicly, I don't remember the title, but I do remember that it was from before Agent Gideon left the show, that the actor who plays Reid sneezed in the middle of a scene where they're at a conference table. The camera is on his face for a good portion of the pre-sneeze face, and when it cuts back he has that sort of relaxed demeanor. :omg: <3 I wish I could remember the episode title. I've been watching so many re-run trying to find it.

Hahaha, I can't really think of a character from a popular series right now. :D I'm happy indulging others, but not myself. xD

Hmm... Kyle Broflovski from South Park. The cute teenage fandom version of him, like the one in this picture.

ummm... I don't think they did this one so Im doing it. I think he'd first have a little buildup. Like ah...ah Then I think he have a kind of girlish sneeze. like IhCHIEW!. thats little Kyle. Older Kyle has the same one except its a little deeper sounding. I really don' t know though. Ino has a sneeze in the show somewhere but i've never heard it so.... :)

Ok... I can't think of anything so Jacob from Twilight. There are fics about him but... :)

Hahaha, I can't really think of a character from a popular series right now. :D I'm happy indulging others, but not myself. xD

Hmm... Kyle Broflovski from South Park. The cute teenage fandom version of him, like the one in this picture.

ummm... I don't think they did this one so Im doing it. I think he'd first have a little buildup. Like ah...ah Then I think he have a kind of girlish sneeze. like IhCHIEW!. thats little Kyle. Older Kyle has the same one except its a little deeper sounding. I really don' t know though. Ino has a sneeze in the show somewhere but i've never heard it so.... B)

Ok... I can't think of anything so Jacob from Twilight. There are fics about him but... ;)

No one is answering that until I get my Nekozawa sneeze explanation! Or Jonah, or whatever! But I still want it!

• 4 weeks later...

Nekozawa would probably be quick and cat-like. Like "Hkkksh!" Or something.

Uh... Let's see... I don't really care. So I'll just say what they had before and do Jacob.

Interestingly, there was this one episode which was, to my great pleasure, very poorly edited. Though, tragicly, I don't remember the title, but I do remember that it was from before Agent Gideon left the show, that the actor who plays Reid sneezed in the middle of a scene where they're at a conference table. The camera is on his face for a good portion of the pre-sneeze face, and when it cuts back he has that sort of relaxed demeanor. :drool: <3 I wish I could remember the episode title. I've been watching so many re-run trying to find it.

Now that I've fallen hard and fast for both this show and this character (he's just so CUTE!), I have to ask...did you ever find this ep?! :dead:

~Me

Interestingly, there was this one episode which was, to my great pleasure, very poorly edited. Though, tragicly, I don't remember the title, but I do remember that it was from before Agent Gideon left the show, that the actor who plays Reid sneezed in the middle of a scene where they're at a conference table. The camera is on his face for a good portion of the pre-sneeze face, and when it cuts back he has that sort of relaxed demeanor. :) <3 I wish I could remember the episode title. I've been watching so many re-run trying to find it.

Now that I've fallen hard and fast for both this show and this character (he's just so CUTE!), I have to ask...did you ever find this ep?! :cry:

~Me

Sadly, no I haven't. I'm still looking though! (hope-hope-hope)

In response to the previous: Jacob's would probably be something like "Haaruush!!!" or "Eeshh!" or that one kind of "Ffsssts!" thing that dogs do.

How would Dr. Who sneeze? (from the newer episodes, season 2 or 3)

im not sure bout dr.who (i dont live in the UK so i cant say personality wise)

pffft *snickers* this got me so curious because i was roleplaying vampire knight in the morning and it makes me wonder "How does Zero's and Kaname's sneeze sound like" (somone please reply FAST i wanna know :( )

Interestingly, there was this one episode which was, to my great pleasure, very poorly edited. Though, tragicly, I don't remember the title, but I do remember that it was from before Agent Gideon left the show, that the actor who plays Reid sneezed in the middle of a scene where they're at a conference table. The camera is on his face for a good portion of the pre-sneeze face, and when it cuts back he has that sort of relaxed demeanor. :) <3 I wish I could remember the episode title. I've been watching so many re-run trying to find it.

Now that I've fallen hard and fast for both this show and this character (he's just so CUTE!), I have to ask...did you ever find this ep?! :pile:

~Me

Sadly, no I haven't. I'm still looking though! (hope-hope-hope)

In response to the previous: Jacob's would probably be something like "Haaruush!!!" or "Eeshh!" or that one kind of "Ffsssts!" thing that dogs do.

How would Dr. Who sneeze? (from the newer episodes, season 2 or 3)

Well, then, I guess I just have to watch any and all conference room scenes REALLY CAREFULLY as I make my way through the first two-and-a-bit seasons. :drool:

As for Dr. Who...by seasons two or three of the newer episodes, I take it you mean the Tenth Doctor? Okay...hm...I don't know about the sound, but I think they'd either be kind of messily stifled, or open and high-pitched, and his face would screw up a lot in preparation, starting from the very first tickle, all the way to the eventual sneeze. Does that work? Sorry I don't have a better idea.

How about...did we do Captain Jack Harkness, yet, from Torchwood and Dr. Who? I don't think we did. So how about him? :)

~Me

Yay! two heads are better than one!

Also. Yes. That works. <3.

Hm. Catain Jack Harkness would have a loud sort of sneeze, single long breath intake, hand comes up to a few inches away from his face, and it would be kind of like "HATSH!"

sort of quick-like. He'd prolly bend at the waist little.

Here's a character that there are quite a few variations on. I'm interested: How would Jack Frost sneeze?

Mod Note: Trimmed quote ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

Going to give this a shot, finally.

Okay, Jack Frost. I always picture him being very spritely, very elf-like and prancing around. So I'd say probably a very light and airy sneeze, maybe a bit on the high-pitched side (well, high pitched for a guy, you know). I'd also say he might sneeze in multiples, maybe two or three, one right after the other. Something like a "Ha...ha-ekkshh!"

How about Fox Mulder?

How about Fox Mulder?

I love him and I love David Duchovny, but Fox always seems so stilted and self-conscious, maybe just because of how he's played. In my head there would the be the screwed-up face, a big vocalization as he sneeze, he'd try to catch it someplace - in his hand maybe, maybe fail because he's just awkward sometimes, and I could see him adding on an extra, self-conscious vocalization at the end, like "chooo," just spoken, to sort of, claim control over the sneeze now that everyone's seen it, and pretend he meant to do that, or something.

Krycek?

her sneezes would change to match her looks. when she has bubblegum pink hair, her sneeze is squeaky and girly. when it's a crazy color or style, she has an uncontrolable, loud and wet sneeze. when she's depressed about lupin, she stifles.... etc, etc.

dexter morgan?

dexter morgan?

Apart from being a serial killer, he's so well-adjusted. I hear it as something like, KTHHN! soft, caught in his palm, and he's maybe surprised but not embarrassed by it.

Sam from Quantum Leap?

Sam from Quantum Leap?

Hmm, had to google him. But, I would imagine him to have a very masculine harsh "HUSHOO" That would bend him at the waist, completely uncovered.

How about Ellen Collier from Touched By Evil. If ur not familiar with the movie, she's played by Paula Abdul, that might help =]

Edit: Opps, I put the wrong quote.

Edited by saulasneezes
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen it, but from what I know of Paula Abdul, it would prolly be something high pitched and she'd draw attention to it unintentionally like "Ha- EhKISH!!" semi-loud.