Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Hmm...it's been a while since I saw BH6, so I'll try my best.

I imagine Alistair would have a very controlled sneeze. It would be of medium volume, and normally dry unless he's ill, in which case it would be wetter. There's a slight build up so he has time to pull out a handkerchief. There's a slight inhale, a brief pause, and then the sneeze- "Hurr-ESHOO!"

He would then sniff slightly and go on as if nothing had happened.

Sorry if I did poorly with this one :(

Kinda embarrassed with this one, but...*takes a deep breath* Eyeless Jack from Creepypasta?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking the same myself, but I think, if he DID sneeze? It would be more like an animal would sneeze than how a human would, since he isn't really human anymore. Sort of like how a smaller dog (hilariously enough) or cat sneezes - "HISSHHH!" quick, to the point, mostly through the nose, a fine mist escaping. Maybe multiples. He wouldn't bother covering in any way.

Although considering his eyes constantly drip with fluid (I think?) then a sneeze would probably trigger them to spray it all over the place as he whips his head down.

Also, you did NOT do poorly above! It was fantastic. :D and basically exactly as I had guessed myself as well, at that.

For fairness' sake, do I leave the next one open to the next person? I've never had to go "over" a non-request comment before... :S

Well she has that awesome Southern 'twang' going for her, similar to Gambit so... There would probably be a startled hitching breath, like...

"Gah... Hhheeehhh... HHHAAHHhh!!! HHHAAASSSHHHEEEIIIWWW!!!"

Feminine, yet throaty...

Caught off guard, she'd sneeze into her hands, and Gambit would hand her a tissue saying, "Bless, Ma Cherie."

So I wanna know how Clark Kent (aka Superman) would sneeze if he was in public. sweatdrop.gif

This is fun thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Gah!! Sorry started this on the wrong page!!! Oops!!!

Mario... Most likely with a high-pitch...

Talking to Luigi, obviously (derp) in his Italian accent... "Ey, ah Lu... Lui-gi... ha- hhhaaahhh... haahh-nd me ahh... HHHAAAASSSHHHEEEUUU!!! Tissue, Mama Mia that was big."

laugh.png

So again, my bad, but I wanna know how Clark Kent (aka Superman) would sneeze if he was in public. sweatdrop.gif

"Ey, ah Lu... Lui-gi... ha- hhhaaahhh... haahh-nd me ahh... HHHAAAASSSHHHEEEUUU!!! Tissue, Mama Mia that was big."

UUWAAH!So beautiful! Trying to finish a sentence through a sneeze-That really fits him for some reason! >w<

I wanna know how Clark Kent (aka Superman) would sneeze if he was in public.

I may or may not have watched enough Superman movies with my bro,but I'll see what I can remember.

Hm...He'd probably have a dry,controlled,cough-like sneeze,somewhat like "nng-x'th!" With a small amount of spray.

This probably does not fit at all...I tried ^^"

• 2 weeks later...

What about Jerry Lewis and/or Dean Martin?

I think Dean Martin would have one of those mono-sylabic, all-at-once sneezes, probably a rather loud, harsh "EHHSCH!!" with hardly any build-up, which would lead it it being a bit startling to anyone around him who hadn't seen the pre-sneeze expression he would get just seconds before it happened. As for Jerry Lewis, I think his sneeze would be pretty loud too, but almost in an exagerated way, like "HAH-SHEWW!" and it would probably be the type of sneeze that would bend him up and make qwuite a production, much to the humour of anyone who happened to witness it.

How would Riley Rossmo's version of Grigori Rasputin sneeze? (Rossmo's version because he's pretty, LOL)

Grigori Rasputin would have a pretty big sneeze, on account of his nose being so large. He would have a quiet buildup, leading to a powerful, HACHAOO!! Just one more often than not.

How would Kuvira from The Legend of Korra sneeze?

If I remember correctly Kuveria is a female right?

She'd have a harsh sneeze that would double her at the waist

How would Tadashi from Big Hero 6 sneeze?

Ohhhh! I've thought about this one! I think it would be kind of strong, but controlled with a big breathe before it, like, "Heeee-Hup-tchoo!"

I love Big Hero 6! So while we're on it how would Hiro sneeze?

Ooh, I love BH6! I imagine Hiro would have a small sneeze with a moment of buildup. His eyes would close, his lips would part slightly in an adorable pre-sneeze expression, and then he'd sneeze into his hand or sleeve. If you spelled it out, "Eeee-TCHhh!..." It's a bit wet and with a bit of spray. He sneezes more in the spring because he has mind allergies.

Alex Kralie from MarbleHornets?

alex kralie would probably be a failed stifle like he would try to hold it but it would make a squashed sound at the end like Heh-ETCHH-Ssnzzt

Bill Hader?

Bill Hader?

I think Bill Hader would have a unique sneeze in that he would have a whole lot of build-up, like almost a ridiculous amount, the sort of build-up that leaves him mentally begging for the sneeze to come out. He would get very frustrated too when the sneeze failed to manifest, but when he was able to sneeze, it would be a rather sudden and somewhat loud "Ha-IHSCH!" type of sneeze that would bend him over and just completely take it out of him. Probably just one, but it would be mighty satisfying for him.

How about Morley Mack from the comic "Green Wake"?

I love this game!!!

... So thanks to you, I just discovered Green Wake! Definitely gonna have to read more of it when I'm back on my computer!

Okay, you know those guys that have the really long, obnoxiously ostentatious build-ups, low and vocalised (huh... huhh... HUUHHH!) and then a really measured sneeze, where all parts of it are sort of equal volume (HRRRR'USHOO!)? I figure Morley would be like that. Don't know how much he could control it... but I figure that's what his natural sneeze is like! Probably has a few of them in a row - anywhere between 3 and 5 is pretty standard.

... Now I'm needing some inspiration, and like a few people here I'm HOOKED - anyone want to take a crack at either Connor Walsh or Oliver Hampton from How to Get Away With Murder?

You asked for either or, but you follow me on tumblr so you know Coliver are my faves so I'm gonna take a crack at both :P

Oliver is a pretty consistent stifler, if ever I saw one (apart from if he's in the apartment alone and gets to a really horrendous stage in a cold/sinus infection where it's just far too painful to do it). He'd take a couple of long, breathy inhales and you cup his hands in a steeple over his mouth and nose, even though he stifles it with a small "h'NNGT" sound. I also get the feeling that he'd be prone to flurries of multiples.

Connor is much the same if he's in a 'professional' or 'inappropriate' environment to save from embarrassing himself, but the stifles are a bit louder and more strained. This is because his natural sneeze is quite loud and strong. If he's at home or in a situation where he's comfortable in himself, he'd simply turn his head into his shoulder and sneeze completely unrestrained, like "huuh'HUESSSHHOO".

Whether it's spraying or not, Oliver is constantly swatting his arm and chiding him to "Cover you damn mouth, for God's sake; what are you, five?" Connor just smirks back and replies "After all the downright filthy things we've done to each other, this is what you take issue with?"

Now how about either Simon Bellamy or Rudy Wade from 'Misfits'?

Edited by Nebula

So I'm super-new to Misfits (as in... I've seen a whole two episodes (once again, thanks to you. Got any more shows to recommend?! :P )) so I don't think I've met Rudy yet...

Simon, though... I actually have no idea how to spell his. I get the feeling that he really doesn't sneeze all that often - I'm thinking it'd take him 'changing' (or whatever it is he does when he spasms and goes invisible) and a pretty serious cold. And it'd start with this tickling right at the tip of his nose, but he doesn't really think too much of it, because he's sick, right? So he'd just reach up and scratch it, only that makes it spread down into his sinuses, so he'd move his hand downwards, knuckles pressed against his nostrils and fingers clutched over his mouth, and he'd take in a few quiet but DEEP breaths through his mouth and then... explode. Something like an, "U'DJSHSHH!" with a breathy inhale at the end. And they'd be pretty messy too, and really strong, but he tries so hard to suppress them... I think as well that it's usually a once-off occasion though he might get a double sometimes, with about 5-10 seconds in between.

(I'll give you Rudy when I finally meet him and get a feel for him!)

Has anyone seen Penny Dreadful? How do you think Dorian Grey or Victor would sneeze? Or otherwise, because I know it's a fairly small cult show... a funny one - Gru, from Despicable Me? :-)

Edited by stephab13

Gru? Hehe, that's funny to imagine.

I think Gru would have a breathy buildup and a loud, violent, "EeeESCHOO!" Normally in doubles or singles. There's a bit of spray, but it's only legitimately wet when he's sick. His sneezes are loud enough to scare the girls.

Johnny 3 Tears from the band Hollywood Undead?

I think Johnny would have one of those breathy, mono-sylabic type sneezes with a good deal of force behind it, the type of sneeze that almost sounds like a cough but not quite. Something like "HUSCH", which he would probably block with his forearm/elbow most of the time, though he wouldn;t muffle it. If he had the mask on and he had to sneeze, I think he'd probably pull it up quickly and let the sneeze go before pulling the mask back down, and I don't think he would think anything about that or be embarrassed by it either.

How would Peter from the comic "Peter Panzerfaust" sneeze?

I think Johnny would have one of those breathy, mono-sylabic type sneezes with a good deal of force behind it, the type of sneeze that almost sounds like a cough but not quite. Something like "HUSCH", which he would probably block with his forearm/elbow most of the time, though he wouldn;t muffle it. If he had the mask on and he had to sneeze, I think he'd probably pull it up quickly and let the sneeze go before pulling the mask back down, and I don't think he would think anything about that or be embarrassed by it either.

How would Peter from the comic "Peter Panzerfaust" sneeze?

So beautiful c:

Well, I've never read Peter Panzerfaust, and I wasn't able to find enough information to produce a satisfactory reply. But thank you for fulfilling my request, I loved it :)

Also, are you an HU fan by any chance? 'Cause I'm writing a fic if you're interested...

So beautiful c:

Well, I've never read Peter Panzerfaust, and I wasn't able to find enough information to produce a satisfactory reply. But thank you for fulfilling my request, I loved it :)

Also, are you an HU fan by any chance? 'Cause I'm writing a fic if you're interested...

Heh, glad you liked it. :3 What's HU?

And since mine hasn't been answered yet: How would Peter from Peter Panzerfaust sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...

So beautiful c:

Well, I've never read Peter Panzerfaust, and I wasn't able to find enough information to produce a satisfactory reply. But thank you for fulfilling my request, I loved it smile.png

Heh, glad you liked it. :3 What's HU?

And since mine hasn't been answered yet: How would Peter from Peter Panzerfaust sneeze?

Okay I did so so much looking up into Peter Panzerfaust as I could and since he like doesn't have a voice it's kinda hard to distinguish how his sneezes would sound, but thus far into looking into it I can imagine him with a really fierce, quick buildup before buckling at the waist. Like holding a crooked forefinger to his nose, pausing a moment before "...Hihhh!!! HihhhIHHHGshhiiuuuhhh!!", and snuffling and shaking his head a bit blearily afterward.

How would Hopper Croakington from Ever After High sneeze? (Jittery, bashful human Hopper, not his suave frog self)

I've only seen a couple minisodes of EAH, but I do know Hopper Croakington. He'd definitely be a stifler bc he's all shy, and it would sound like "hi'tch, tch, hihitch." And if it tickled so bad he just couldn't stifle or it just snuck up on him, it would sound like "HIH-HISSHIEEWWW."

Now, how would The Train from Adventure Time (ep. Who Would Win) sneeze?