• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Temperance Brennan from Bones :P

I think something like...

"ha'esh!"

Something short, to the point, feminine but not really high pitched or anything. And she would probably be annoyed by it.

Now that we are on the subject of Bones...

Booth?

• 2 weeks later...

I always thought Booth's sneeze would be stifled and be barely audible in his hopes of proving to Brennan that he's not sick/nothing's wrong, but that's just me :lol:

If you want to hear and see what the producers of bones thought it should be, you can watch "The Wannabe In The Weeds" here : Booth Sneezing its the second link on the page and the sneezing is toward the beginning :o

I always thought Booth's sneeze would be stifled and be barely audible in his hopes of proving to Brennan that he's not sick/nothing's wrong, but that's just me :D

If you want to hear and see what the producers of bones thought it should be, you can watch "The Wannabe In The Weeds" here : Booth Sneezing its the second link on the page and the sneezing is toward the beginning :yes:

Oh. My. God.

:)

THANK YOU!!!!!

I could see him as a stifler as well now that you mentioned it, but the producers did a fine job.

• 7 months later...
oh yeah i have to add another person... oops :D umm... Zack Addy, also from Bones

*just gonna jump in here B) *

Had to google him, but I think he'd have a sort of high pitched sneeze, either catch it in his hand or the crook of his elbow; probably be mildly wet and bend him at the waist. I'm thinking it'd sound like "Huh-kishoo!" or something cutesy like that ^_^

Hmm..let's see. ALBUS DUMBLDORE.

(kidding, of course :P )

How about...dammit, fictional characters uhm...can I get away with Mr. Sandman? ;)

He's the character Pete Wentz plays in Fall Out Boy's music video "America's Suitehearts' This is about the only good picture I found of Sandman hope that helps a little :lol:

First of all, thank you for reviving this thread. I've missed it. :thumbsup:

Clever way of making it Pete Wentz (: Haha. I don't blame ya. Good looking man, right there. (Although I am an Andy person myself...)

Anyway. He seems like one of the darker characters, so his sneeze wouldn't be as...let's say 'theatrical' as say, Mr. Benzedrine. I feel like it'd be very pronounced though. I can't picture too much of a build-up, but a somewhat wet-sounding "Heh'KTsch'uh!" I can't really place whether or not I think it'd be covered. Maybe not. Maybe he'd just turn to the side a little. But...all the same. I hope this was...adequate? (:

So. I've been on an Inception kick (I've seen it four times now) and my absolute favorite character is Arthur. In case someone's unfamiliar, here's a short description.

He's the point-man for the team, meaning he researches peoples' backgrounds and essentially makes sure everything is 'right' before the team enters someone's mind to extract. Or...incept. He's kind of up-tight and has been referred to by a colleague as a "stick in the mud." He's a very professional individual. (Here's a picture. Arthur :drool: )

Hopefully I didn't just kill the thread again.

YESSSS, I'VE MISSED THIS THREAD! Awesome. So! Arthur! Um.

I want to say partially stifled but not entirely, kind of a "Hdt'SCHH!" sound? Like, an attempt at controlling it without actually doing so. Occasionally in multiples, getting slightly more vocal with each sneeze. "Uht'TSSHuh! AetSCHuU!" or something. I think? I wasn't paying much attention during the movie. xD

My turn now? Ummm... Zuko! From Avatar: The Last Airbender. Such a cute show.

First of all, thank you for reviving this thread. I've missed it. :blushing:

Clever way of making it Pete Wentz (: Haha. I don't blame ya. Good looking man, right there. (Although I am an Andy person myself...)

Reviving threads, for the win!

:laugh: agreeed. Andy is a beast, so I can understand :D

My turn now? Ummm... Zuko! From Avatar: The Last Airbender. Such a cute show.

Les'see...

Zuko's would seem violent to me... I think it would bend him at the waist quite a bit actually...He'd leave it uncovered and spray towards the floor with a loud-ish sort of "Huh'ksh!" :boom:

his sneeze wouldn't be as...let's say 'theatrical' as say, Mr. Benzedrine.

Ooo, now you've got me interested, Jazz!

Mr. Benzedrine, please! :laugh:Mr. Benzedrine here

Rogue would have a strong, powerful, but yet feminine sneeze. A definitely noticeable buildup that would cause her to stop in her tracks. ^_^

Oopps ~ I forgot to add a new character. How about Jessica Rabbit from " Who framed Roger Rabbit?"

Merged posts ~ obsessed

Edited by obsessed
How about Fox Mulder?

I love him and I love David Duchovny, but Fox always seems so stilted and self-conscious, maybe just because of how he's played. In my head there would the be the screwed-up face, a big vocalization as he sneeze, he'd try to catch it someplace - in his hand maybe, maybe fail because he's just awkward sometimes, and I could see him adding on an extra, self-conscious vocalization at the end, like "chooo," just spoken, to sort of, claim control over the sneeze now that everyone's seen it, and pretend he meant to do that, or something.

Krycek?

I noticed this one got skipped over (thanks for doing Mulder, btw! Mmmm....) So as for Krycek, that rat bastard:

I'm envisioning him in the backseat of a car, holding a gun to the driver (probably Mulder)'s head, driving through the streets of DC at night on the way to some grimy warehouse or subterranean government lab. Obviously he's holding the gun with his good hand, so when the urge to sneeze hits him, he raises his prosthetic arm slightly but can't get it quite to his face in time due to the reduced mobility. The sneeze is quick, with little buildup, somewhat catlike, and he partly stifles the first one: "Heh-kshxxt!" immediately followed by a second, slightly wetter "KSSHT!" Mulder curiously glances at Krycek's reflection in the rearview mirror but quickly looks back to the road.

He's also the type who probably wouldn't say "thanks" when blessed. Jerk :D

I know there are descriptions to catch up on, but if anyone gets around to doing Skinner, I'd be much obliged!

Rogue would have a strong, powerful, but yet feminine sneeze. A definitely noticeable buildup that would cause her to stop in her tracks. :)

Oopps ~ I forgot to add a new character. How about Jessica Rabbit from " Who framed Roger Rabbit?"

Merged posts ~ obsessed

I would imagine a very sexy, eggaerated breathy build up. ( very similar to an orgasm) and an attempted announcemnt that would be somthing like "I..AHh...I thhhi.. Im..Hhaa going ...going..to...HAAticshooo!!!!!

a forceful start and a feminine finale

Yay, this thread lives! ;) I was actually thinking of reviving it.

her sneezes would change to match her looks. when she has bubblegum pink hair, her sneeze is squeaky and girly. when it's a crazy color or style, she has an uncontrolable, loud and wet sneeze. when she's depressed about lupin, she stifles.... etc, etc.

Interesting! I never thought about Tonks' sneezes matching her looks...and now I want a fanfic! lol

And, prisma, you forgot to add a character. So how about Fleur from Harry Potter?

Very girly and high-pitched; very polite. Maybe a breathy, squeaky little inhale (very controlled) and then "Etiu!" Almost surprised sounding? And her nose would always get pink after.

Because I just finished reading Mockingjay... Peeta Mellark, from The Hunger Games? If no one at all knows him, I can think of someone else.

Peeta Mellark...haven't read the books, so sorry if I get this wrong, but I have read a bit about the character. I Think he'd cover, but wouldn't try to stifle or hide. Moderate volume, a sort of "Ahh...Ashuu!"

How about Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2? Or Allen Walker from D Gray Man, if people don't know Ellis.

Peeta Mellark...haven't read the books, so sorry if I get this wrong, but I have read a bit about the character. I Think he'd cover, but wouldn't try to stifle or hide. Moderate volume, a sort of "Ahh...Ashuu!"

That sounds pretty accurate to me, don't worry ;). Thank you so much!

Edited by PaperThings

You haven't added anyone, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in. :D

Aaron Johnson, anybody?

The only movie I know him from is Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging. :)

I would go for Bill Kaulitz... Sure he has sort of a sexy semi-wet sneeze with some blushing at the end... Maybe twice to 4 in a row.. :laugh: yummy :rolleyes:

Well, there is that one video of Zac Efron sneezing, and he does it twice. So, I imagine him always sneezing in multiples, doubles or triples mostly, and when he isn't around other people, I fantasize that he just lets them fly, loud and unrestrained. :laugh:

I don't know any of these people nearly well enough to guess what their sneezes would be like, but at the moment there are several who are being asked about at the same time. Uh, which one are we on?

Edited by Raining Strawberry
I don't know any of these people nearly well enough to guess what their sneezes would be like, but at the moment there are several who are being asked about at the same time. Uh, which one are we on?

Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)? Sorry, I kinda got skipped over.