Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

oooh HoneyBunny that was perfect tho wow :heart:

Matt Murdock... hmm i get the feeling he's a stifler, if only bc it's a lot of sound otherwise, and he has enough noise going on in his head anyway. Probably the pinch-his-nose-to-stop-it type. I can picture him pausing for a second or two, lips slightly parted, letting it silently build up, before pinching his nose between his fingers with a, "n'xch!" and then sniffling quickly and apologizing to any present company.

.....Foggy Nelson, while we're here?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really loud, and an open sneezer, no chagrin at all. He might be annoyed by sneezing, but he doesn't stifle. Nelson also seems like the kind of guy to bless himself afterwards. I'm assuming it'd sound something along the lines of "Ah'tschoo!"

If we're discussing Daredevil... Elektra Natchios?

Elektra Natchios

I think Elektra would have an understated but powerful sneeze - like it would probably be rather loud and harsh if she let it out, but I think she would hold it in somewhat for the sake of stealth. If she stifled it, I think it would be completely silent, but if she didn't, I think it would be low-pitched, chesty, mono-syllabic - almost like a cough, but wetter, something like "Hussch!" Probably one followed perhaps 10 seconds later by a second.

Not sure if this has been asked already, but how would Hellboy sneeze?

Not sure if this has been asked already, but how would Hellboy sneeze?

Oh man, Hellboy would have one hell of a sneeze. Huge and bombastic and annoying and probably messy. He'd take one massive inhale and fill his entire chest with air and then--"EYTISCHHOOO!" He wouldn't care about covering at all, and he'd most likely get scolded by whoever was closest, and then depending on his mood (and who scolded him) he'd either apologize sheepishly with a wet sniff or tell them to fuck off. :P

Speaking of comic book characters in movies...how would Vision (from Avengers: Age of Ultron) sneeze? I know he's a robot...but I'm sure he could sneeze!

Vision from The Avengers? I would think if he could not sneeze naturally, he can do a perfect sneeze and still have it be fake. It would be a very monotonous hachoo!!!, doubt he'll have more than one, unless he thinks a situation requires it.

How would Jacqueline Obradors from Unstoppable (the Wesley Snipes one) sneeze?

I think she'd sneeze as silently as possible into her sleeve, and they'd be pretty much out of nowhere; but still pretty powerful sounding, with more emphasis in the first syllable, like "HE-tchh".

How would Jonathan Antoine sneeze? :heart:

Edited by OhDearBlessYou

I think he'd probably have a loud, kinda wet sounding sneeze. It'd be hard to describe, but I think it would go along the lines of "HHH'CHHH!!" just my opinion.

Uhm...what about The 11th Doctor?blushsmiley.gifbiggrinsmiley.gif

I feel like 11 would be so theatrical about it all. He'd know he was going to sneeze, and he'd glance off with that crazy need-to-sneeze face. Probably mid-conversation, and then he'd lose track of thought, staring at whatever light he could find. "Sorry, I just... I think I'm about to... hah'BPTT! ... sneeze," he'd finish weakly, and cackle. It'd be really loud, attempted stifles, but you know those ones where all that force just sort of explodes out anyway? Yeah. Like that. I think it'd mostly be one at a time (I'm also imagining photic), but very occassionally he'll delve into massive drawn-out fits, like ten minutes of sneezing, probably only 3 or 4 a minute but enough that he'd get pretty frustrated by it all.

Hmm.... What about Wick from The 100? Or Eddie from The Flash?

I always thought Eddie would have a kind of, proper sneeze. He'd feel the build up calmly and scoop out a handkerchief and His nostrils would flare right before the release and he'd sneeze a "huh-thsshhuhhhh! Hushhtchhuhhh!" into the hanky and then sniffle afterwards, just before he'd say excuse me.

Newt from the Maze Runner? :) (bloody Thomas Brodie sangster..>\\<)

• 1 month later...

I always thought Eddie would have a kind of, proper sneeze. He'd feel the build up calmly and scoop out a handkerchief and His nostrils would flare right before the release and he'd sneeze a "huh-thsshhuhhhh! Hushhtchhuhhh!" into the hanky and then sniffle afterwards, just before he'd say excuse me.

Newt from the Maze Runner? :) (bloody Thomas Brodie sangster..>\\<)

I think it would come almost out of nowhere, and he would sneeze uncovered, in doubles, and they would be wet. Like "hu-eshooo! Hu-eshhhh!"

How would Hayley Williams from Paramore sneeze?

I feel like Haley would have a cough-sounding sneeze but with a wet release, like a "cheww" sound at the end. It would be slightly deep-sounding, like her (speaking) voice.

Daniel Radcliffe? (Idk if he's been done already)

I think he'd have a rather throaty, harsh sneeze, like "Huh-RSSCHUU!", and he would probably try to cover with his arm/sleeve.

Stella from CSI: New York?

Stella from CSI: New York

I think she would have a pretty powerful sneeze, but she would hold it back slightly, kind of turning her head into her shoulder and holding the sneeze in until the last possible second, then she would have a low, throaty, powerful but not overly loud release, sounding like "H'SCH!", very short and husky. I don't see her stifling, but I think she'd catch it in a tissue whenever possible.

How would Azzael from the Hellboy comics sneeze?

Azzael would have an uncontrollable fit of 9 or 10 sneezes, none of them that loud until the last one, which would be the only sneeze with a noticeable build-up, spray, and a strong release.

How would Joan Allen from The Bourne Ultimatum sneeze?

How would either Jane or Maura from Rizzoli & Isles sneeze? I need someone else to imagine it because I'm so invested in that ship I can't think for myself :(

How would either Jane or Maura from Rizzoli & Isles sneeze? I need someone else to imagine it because I'm so invested in that ship I can't think for myself :(

The game is to answer the previous person's request and then post your own, though :hey:

I'm going to be game and do them all, just to be nice. :P

Joan Allen in The Bourne Ultimatum would start by stifling one sneeze and then having to let out a second, like “haISSHOO!”

I think Rizzoli would have a rather throaty, quite loud but not a scream sneeze, like “Heh-EERSSCH!” and I think she’d be the type that always ends a coughing fit by sneezing once or twice. If she bothers covering her sneezes at all, she’d cover with her hands and then wipe them off at her clothes.

Isles would sneeze in threes, rather wet but dainty, “kSSCH-kSSCH-ktSCHEW!”, into a ready tissue or, if none is available, into her sleeve.

Lady Tremaine from the 2015 live-action version of Cinderella?

I think her sneeze would be totally silent, and she would probably try to hold it back until there's a lot of noise, or people are distracted to cup one hand over her nose and mouth, and sneeze inaudibly. If the tickle is particularly intense, she'd Bob her head down with a double. If people do notice, she'd probably apologize with a "proper", low tone of voice.

Billie Lindhal, from Promise and the Monster?

Billie Lindhal, from Promise and the Monster

I think she would have a medium-volume sneeze that she would hold back to nearly a stifle (but hands-free, just sort of turning her head into her shoulder), and I think she would sneeze in multiples, quickly but not rapid-fire, getting slightly more forceful as they went, like "Ngsht! NGSHT! Heh-TSCH! Heh-TSCH!! Heh-TSCH!!"

How would Gus from Sweet Tooth sneeze?

He'd probably sneeze in doubles, into his sleeve, and his sneezes would be sudden and interrupt him when he talks, strong enough to double him over, and have a bit of voice in them. There would be a space of three seconds in between sneezes where he would try to talk only to be interrupted by the other sneeze, which would always be stronger or more drawn out than the first one. Like "HurrrEshoo! ...HurrrESHHHH!!" Then he would apologize. :)

And speaking of hot Italians... How would Ignazio Boschetto sneeze?

How would Ignazio Boschetto sneeze?

I think he would have a pretty forceful sneeze, but he would be a bit shy about the volume of it and would try to muffle it into his elbow or possibly a handkerchief (I don't know why but he reminds me of the handkerchief type) - I think there would be a short, quiet buildup, probably just one deep breath right before, then he would turn and sneeze a short, rather loud, mono-syllabic sneeze like "HESCH!" It might be followed 2 or 3 seconds later by a second sneeze, which would sound like the first one but more forceful, and afterwards he would excuse himself graciously.

How would Sweeney Todd sneeze?

Another one! Okay...I've recently gotten into watching Avatar , the Last Airbender again so....

How would the following characters sneeze

Sokka

Zuko

and last but not least

Hakoda ( Idk why I have this one)

I think Sokka would sneeze in doubles, try to cover it with his arm, and be like prettty loud but simple sounding ( Hat'SHOO!)

I think ZUko would stifle into his arm.

Any ideas for Hakoda?

And from LOK

Mako

Tenzin

Adult!Aang

I think Mako would also be a "doubles or triples" sneezer, loud and forceful ( much to his embarassment) , try to cover with his arm. Also , long buildups with like, his fist under his nose before ducking into his arm, something like

" huh...hih...Het-CHOO!...hihhITCHOO!"

Edited by Mwsapphire

Answering for FreeFluShots, since they were skipped.

Todd would have an aggressive, violently spraying sneeze, something to the tune of "--hh'AAASSCHoo!" Not especially loud, just mean enough to make people in the near vicinity jump, for the unbridled sound coming from an otherwise drawn and subtly snarky man. Usually just one go is enough to relieve him, and he makes an effort at corralling it into the crook of his arm or a worn handkerchief. Excuses himself entirely from the room where food is concerned, however, even Lovett's pies :tongue: