Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Kate McKinnon would sneeze just once, but it would be really wet, and have a lot of spray if uncovered, which is rare for her.

How would Numa from Star Wars Rebels sneeze? (adult, not child)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:51 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Numa from Star Wars Rebels sneeze? (adult, not child)

She would spray a lot through her teeth with a strong double, with a deep breath in between sneezes.

How would Gwen Tennyson from "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien" sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 0:23 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Gwen Tennyson from "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien" sneeze?

I think she would probably stifle her sneezes in front of most people, doing a quick pinch-stifle with a little bit of sound to it, like "Tch!" But I think she'd be one of those people that tend to sneeze a lot more if they stifle than if they just let it out, so when she did stifle it would probably be 4-5 sneezes, whereas if she went ahead and let it out the number would reduce to only 2 or 3. If she didn;t stifle, I think it would sound like a breathy, somewhat girly sounding "HISCH!" without much of a trail on the end.

How would Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty sneeze? (I'm sorry. I have a thing for gross old men apparently.)

• 4 weeks later...
On May 11, 2016 at 3:14 PM, FreeFluShots said:

How would Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty sneeze? (I'm sorry. I have a thing for gross old men apparently.)

Don't worry, Rick is awesome. So I am feeling you here. :'D

Personally? I have a weird feeling we may get one in canon at some point (don't ask me why, I just have a good feeling about it), but, until then, my best guess would probably be that Rick tends to not cover, but not out of any kind of disrespect - half the time he's too drunk to care and the other half of the time he doesn't care for some other reason. :V Another thing that I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking for some reason: Rick's sneezes have a heavy "h" sound in them. More like "ACHAAAAAH" than "ACHOO". Other than that, probably loud (I reckon he's scared the crap out of Morty with it at least once) and almost certainly wet (although I wouldn't guess snotty? More spit-y?) and even more certainly followed by some kind of post sneeze groaning noise. Or swearing. 

Er...another one that's somewhat embarrassing, but how about Time from the Alice Through The Looking Glass movie? He's a very interesting character with a very interesting personality, not to mention he has exposed gears at the back of his head. It makes me wonder if he sneezes if they're blocked or something. o_o;; 

Ooh Time is a good one!

I personally think he would be the type of person to make a big deal out of the sneeze than it should be. He would have a long, breathy build up with pauses between his inhales, and have a large finish. While he produces the actual sneeze, the gears slowly come to a stop and produce a minor creeking sound. His sneeze sounds something like... "heh...he.........heh....HEH-ISHHHHHuhh". Once he's finished with the sneeze, his gears start cranking up again to it's normal pace. He pulls out a handkerchief and gives a quick blow.

How would Quicksilver from the X-men movies sneeze? The one with Evan Peters? 

Ooh! I love Even Peters! I'll definitely give him a go.

So I'm a sucker for super powered individuals losing control of their power when sneezing. For Quicksilver I think that loss of control would manifest itself in the way his upper body jerks forward during the sneeze. I think his breath would hitch a few times (a lost sneeze would not be atypical for him) and he'd snap his arm up to sneeze in his elbow, careful not to use his super speed in the movement to avoid the risk of hitting himself in the face during a slip of his control, which he has done several times before.

His sneeze would be fairly vocal at the end and not very wet. Something like, "Hh'ITtSSHHh-uuhh!" With the sneeze he'd jerk his head forward at super speed, forcing him to take a step or two forwards. If he sneezed hard enough, his whole upper body would jerk forwards making him stumble and fall/nearly fall.

How would Napoleon Solo from The Man from UNCLE movie sneeze?

Edited by VividBubbles!
20 hours ago, VividBubbles! said:

How would Napoleon Solo from The Man from UNCLE movie sneeze?

Aww yeah, I used to have a mad crush on Solo from the TV series! I think Movie Solo would have a harsh, forceful sneeze that would be pretty loud on it's own, but for this reason he usually try to catch it in a handkerchief (I can't give up the notion that he's a handkerchief user)... I think he would have a short build-up, which he would try to downplay as much as possible and not bring a ton of attention to himself during the process, and he would take a handkerchief from the front pocket of his suit and crush it against his face for a single, wet-sounding, harsh sneeze, something like a deep, throaty "HURRRSCH". I think he'd probably blow his nose quietly and politely afterwards, probably turning his back slightly on his company to do so, before folding the handkerchief back up and returning it to his pocket.

How would Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls sneeze? Assuming he even does sneeze - feel free to do humanize him, but I'd like to think that his sneeze would sound like his voice even if he was possessing someone. :P

I normally try to not over-post in this thread, but I need to say:

1) All the activity on this thread lately has been amazing. Seriously, all the answers have been thorough and well thought out and a blast to read. Thank you to everyone!

2) I can't not do Bill Cipher. This is one I thought about myself for a while. :V

I am not sure if he does so in his ordinary form. But if he posessed someone's body...

I'm imagining him having posessed someone (it doesn't matter who, really) when he feels the tickle. Maybe he's near something the person was allergic to (weaknesses do carry over after all). It's slowly building up and while Bill is inside the body he's just...excited, is it going to explode or something??

"Eh...hehh...AHH--!"

And the answer is kind of yes, because he gives an enormous, dramatic "HYAAAAAACHUUUUUU!" that leaves him dazed at first...

But then he begins laughing maniacally.

The uncontrollable nature of the reflex and the cataclysm it has on the human body. Remember when he was slamming Dipper's arms in drawers and pouring soda all over him in psychotic fascination?

Cue Bill-in-body wanting to see how far he can go with this. Roll around in all those pollen-filled flowers! Rub that cat on your face!  Let's see how much this body can take, why the heck not?

He's alternately sneezing and laughing, openly, loudly and wetly - "YAAAAAHCHHOO! Oh boy, how long are these - AH...AH...AHCHHOOOO! - sinuses gonna - WHACHOOO! - last??" - until his borrowed body's nose and eyes are streaming and he starts to realize he's made the body too weak to be of use. But he had his fun. Now the person whose body he borrowed has to deal with the aftermath of an allergy attack. o///o; 

I apologize if that was more of a scenario but the moment I read "Bill Cipher" I remembered that inkling of a thought. So I hope it's good for this thread! ^^; (as a chaotic being, it wouldn't be likely for him to always sneeze the same way anyway, though...right?)

--

If I may ask a request and my last was not too recent...to go along with my last. We have Time (Alice Through The Looking Glass) now, but - assuming he could, considering being an automaton - how about Time's second in command, the tiny mustachioed butler, Wilkins? o//v//o

2 hours ago, Pirka said:

If I may ask a request and my last was not too recent...to go along with my last. We have Time (Alice Through The Looking Glass) now, but - assuming he could, considering being an automaton - how about Time's second in command, the tiny mustachioed butler, Wilkins? o//v//o

He would sneeze twice, say like an,, ashOOO! ashOOO! With strong endings to his sneezes.

How would Margot Robbie from "The Legend of Tarzan" sneeze?

Oh, I LOVE Margot Robbie, so this one grabbed my attention right away! I'm assuming since you specified the movie, that you're talking about Jane, but save for a few minor details, I think Margot herself would sneeze basically the same way. I'm thinking little to no buildup, maybe just a quick hitch of her breath and I imagine her sneezes would be pretty strong. Not overly loud, but definitely with some strength and I imagine it would be quite vocal like HAH-shu! I think she would kind of just smile and excuse herself and Jane would wipe her nose with a handkerchief while Margot would just kind of pinch the tip of her nose for a moment before just continuing with whatever she was talking about. 

How would Delphine Cormier from the show "Orphan Black" sneeze?

On 6/11/2016 at 4:03 PM, Evilduckling108 said:

How would Delphine Cormier from the show "Orphan Black" sneeze?

A mega hottie, Delphine would have one strong sneeze, after a breathy build up. AshhHOOO!  

How would Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows sneeze? 

I think Ginny would hVe a naturally soft sneeze, and she usually would try and half stifle them . So like 'huhnxtchu!'. However he sneezes become a lot stronger when she's sick, which happens quite frequently.

how about Xandir from drawn together? ?

On 7/25/2009 at 2:22 PM, Cashewnut said:

Now the Dark Side's reference to a vampire character got me wondering, what about the Count from Sesame Street? I'm sure he'd be able to document his or other people's sneezing fits accurately (i.e. "ATCHOOOO! One, ha ha ha! ATCHOOO! Two, ha ha haaaATCHOOOOO! Three ha ha ha!!!" (You get the idea!))

Anyone got any other ideas for the Count or how about any other Sesame Street or Muppets character of your choice?

On 6/19/2016 at 1:34 AM, curliecatlover said:

how about Xandir from drawn together? ?

Xandir would have one partially wet sneeze and say "Oh God bless me".

As for the Count, he better hope it's dark when he sneezes otherwise they could be catastrophic. 

How would Margot Kidder from Superman sneeze? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2016 at 3:03 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Xandir would have one partially wet sneeze and say "Oh God bless me".

As for the Count, he better hope it's dark when he sneezes otherwise they could be catastrophic. 

How would Margot Kidder from Superman sneeze? 

I think she might have a "KSH" sound, wait a few seconds before another one comes. She'd cover her nose with her hands, then maybe fan her eyes afterwords.

so wait, am I the only one who thinks quicksilver would lose control on his speed during sneezing? like people who see him sneeze once, then his superspeed would kick in and people see a blur and think he's only sneezed once, but in the fraction of time he has actually sneeze 30 times, with a record of 50? Thats my headcannon. and he has a small rapid sneeze like "itshh. or itshoo" 

anyone want to do "Iron fist"/ Danny rand from Marvel Comics?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know much about this particular hero but after some quick Google fu I've learned he's into kung fu. Which for some reason makes me think he'd have pretty quick, efficient sneezes. So no buildup, maybe two fast sneezes, but with a quick, sharp gasp in between to fuel the second one. So something like "hi-TCHU!" (gasp) "hih-TCHU!"

Asking for genuine research purposes to help a friend who might write a fic... how would Jillian Holtzmann from the new Ghostbusters sneeze?

1 hour ago, AnonyMeows said:

how would Jillian Holtzmann from the new Ghostbusters sneeze?

I think Hotlz would have a pretty forceful sneeze that would come after a somewhat lengthy buildup, and she'd be one of those people that has no shame whatsoever about making weird faces/scrunching her nose/looking at the sun/etc while trying to get a sneeze out... I can picture her doing all sorts of weird faces to coax it along, probably even going so far as to do one of those full-on, breathy "Haaah-haaah-HAAAH" type buildups; but her sneezes would take a while to come out, with a lot of false-starts and build-ups and re-build-ups before she'd finally let out a loud, harsh, vocal sneeze like "HAAHSCHH!!" For some reason I don't see her bending up a whole lot, instead she'd do oe of those straight-forward-into-the-air sneezes, you know? I don't think she would cover it either. But it would be such a relief to finally get it out that she'd be like "Damn that was INTENSE!" or something to that degree afterwards. :P

Since somebody already did Marty (yes, I checked, lol), how would Doc Brown from Back to the Future sneeze?

On 7/19/2016 at 0:23 PM, FreeFluShots said:

how would Doc Brown from Back to the Future sneeze?

His sneeze would unfortunately be uncovered toward the ground, with pretty visible spray because of his dark lab.

How would Amy Wong from Futurama sneeze? 

• 2 weeks later...

I think she would have one of those high-pitched, kind of girly, rapid-fire sneezes (like: "hitchu!") and would sneeze in threes.

How would Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl sneeze?

8 hours ago, Watercolor Daydreams said:

How would Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl sneeze?

I think Chuck would have a pretty strong sneeze that he would try to stifle, but the force would prevent it from sounding stifled, though it'd still sound held-back if that makes sense? I think he would press his fist against his nose/upper lip and hold the sneeze back as long as possible, before dipping forward slightly with a snortish-sounding half-stifle. He'd probably have 2 to 3 sneezes in a row, with a few seconds in between each one, and they'd get harder to stifle as he went, the third one probably not being stifled at all. But since I imagine him as a somewhat shy/polite sneezer, I think he'd still attempt  to muffle it as much as possible, probably behind his forearm or maybe in a fancy handkerchief.

How would Aku from Samurai Jack sneeze? (Yeah I'm still in love with my demon husbando, lol)

• 4 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:26 PM, FreeFluShots said:

How would Aku from Samurai Jack sneeze? (Yeah I'm still in love with my demon husbando, lol)

He would sneeze like his tail's on fire, like a HAShOO!! HASHHOOO!! HAAAAASHOOOOOO!!! increasing in power with more flames each time.

How would Moana sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2016 at 1:06 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

He would sneeze like his tail's on fire, like a HAShOO!! HASHHOOO!! HAAAAASHOOOOOO!!! increasing in power with more flames each time.

How would Moana sneeze?

Probably a real deep strong 'HARUSSHH' kinda sneeze, but probably only once because of the whole demi-god kinda thing so not many illnesses or allergies really.

How about Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals?

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2016 at 10:09 PM, dragonko said:

Probably a real deep strong 'HARUSSHH' kinda sneeze, but probably only once because of the whole demi-god kinda thing so not many illnesses or allergies really.

How about Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals?

Bryce Harper might have like a deep sounding hitch then a full release into the elbow... like "Huuh-Shaah" IDK I might me way off?

What about Sirius Black from Harry Potter?

I always envisioned Sirius as being embarassed about his sneezes, ad having been taught to be as quiet as possible, he tries to restrain them. Something like, "heh-esssh!"  But when they get super over powering, he takes a deep breath and tries to sneeze them all put at once, rather like "EH-hah-SHOOSH!"

What about Julien Bashir from ST:DS9?

OOohh! Okay, I imagine that Julian would usually stiffle when he's around people, but they are pretty forcefull, so he usually fails at stiffiling them. Like He-Ppschew! But when he's alone, I would imagine it being something like HA-EchEww!

And while we're on the topic of ST:DS9, Kira Nerys????