Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

A "HUASHEW!" maybe?

But here is another character from The Loud House I have. How would the mother of the Loud House family Rita sneeze?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/20/2017 at 9:10 AM, DEEcat98 said:

How would the mother of the Loud House family Rita sneeze?

She would have three waist bending sneezes ,with a larger buildup and more violent release with each sneeze. 

How would Shantae from the Shantae video game sneeze? 

1 hour ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Shantae from the Shantae video game sneeze? 

I think she would have a medium-loud, yet very high-pitched and girly, three-syllable sneeze, with the middle syllable being the loudest and most high-pitched. The sneeze would still not be squeaky though, sounding a bit like: "Haaaaa-IIIIIIITT-CHEEWW!!!", followed by an occasional smaller replica of the last syllable, sort of: "Haaaaa-IIIIIIITT-CHEEWW!!! -Cheew!" She would loosely hold her nose between her thumb and index finger, but not pinch it, and the sneeze might rapidly shake her head from side to side a little. Spray would be ample, and she might sometimes casually excuse herself.

Also, I didn't even know, who Shantae was, just looked her up :razz:.

4 hours ago, Saimou said:

And I still haven't figured out, what's with the random font size changes :huh:.

Don’t forget to ask for your own person/character! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I had to Google her so if I'm not accurate, forgive me:lookaround:. I think that Nina would have a semi big build up leading to an out of breath "hahhhh'shoo!" with a bend forward.

How about Ben from Baby Daddy?:upsidedwnsmiley: idk why I randomly wanted to know so badly 

I think he'd have like a full-sounding sneeze but quick and without much of a buildup, like "heGTSCH!"

Fiona Goode from American Horror Story: Coven?

On 9/18/2017 at 4:41 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

Fiona Goode from American Horror Story: Coven?

She would have three wet sneezes, the first one forcing her to drop her cigarette, then the next two bending her at the waist, hands on her hips to keep from falling over.

How would Demi Moore from A Few Good Men sneeze? 

I've never seen the movie, but I'm familiar with the actress! I'm probably going to say it's a forced stifle, maybe 'Hcchnk'ittt-oo!'? I'm not good at these sort of things, heh.

I'm sure most of the people I can think of have been covered in the 35 pages so far, so I'll try to come up with something unique. I hope. :P Are we allowed to pick two-- male and female? lol.

How would Aisha Clan-Clan sneeze? From the Outlaw Star anime?

• 3 months later...

Maybe something like a sneeze that starts off with a hii...

But if anyone has watched The Loud House has seen the episode One of the Boys.

How will the following genderbent Loud brothers (Loki, Loki, Luke, and Lane) sneeze?

Loki would have a loud sneeze with a small but breathy build up "heh..HEC_CHU!"

Luke would have a short kinda sharp sneeze a small build up as well "hah...eckshu!"

Lane would have no biuld up it would just happen "yeshoo!"

How would Ben drowned sneeze?

Ben Drowned would possibly have a wet, yet rapid, sneeze, something like "Heh'ksch! Hh'kshh!".

Or... A loud and messy sneeze like "HEH'KSCHIEW!" xD He would not cover his sneezes, he just lets them out.

How would Apollo Justice sneeze?

5 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

Maybe something like a sneeze that starts off with a hii...

But if anyone has watched The Loud House has seen the episode One of the Boys.

How will the following genderbent Loud brothers (Loki, Loki, Luke, and Lane) sneeze?

3 hours ago, Ben Drowned said:

Loki would have a loud sneeze with a small but breathy build up "heh..HEC_CHU!"

Luke would have a short kinda sharp sneeze a small build up as well "hah...eckshu!"

Lane would have no biuld up it would just happen "yeshoo!"

How would Ben drowned sneeze?

Oh I accidentally put Loki twice. The second text of Loki is suppose to be Loni (Leni's genderbent counterpart) sorry about that. 

I think Apollo Justice would have a relatively soft, quite dry sneeze. Like "H'Pshhe!" After he sneezes he would blush and apologize.

What about Ted Mosby from How I met your mother?

11 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

Oh I accidentally put Loki twice. The second text of Loki is suppose to be Loni (Leni's genderbent counterpart) sorry about that. 

it's fine 

1 hour ago, MeForever said:

I think Apollo Justice would have a relatively soft, quite dry sneeze. Like "H'Pshhe!" After he sneezes he would blush and apologize.

What about Ted Mosby from How I met your mother?

He would have an expressive pre-sneeze face but hide it behind his hand (until he can find something more sanitary to cover with). Eyebrows would raise, lips would part with a quick but audible intake of breath and then there would be a somewhat strong and rushed release, the kind that comes out in a seemingly monosyllabic explosion but is more substantial and complex than it sounds at first listen. There would just be one unless he's sick or the itch is really strong, in which case there would be two with the second one only slightly delayed.

Billy Russo from Marvel's The Punisher?

5 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

He would have an expressive pre-sneeze face but hide it behind his hand (until he can find something more sanitary to cover with). Eyebrows would raise, lips would part with a quick but audible intake of breath and then there would be a somewhat strong and rushed release, the kind that comes out in a seemingly monosyllabic explosion but is more substantial and complex than it sounds at first listen. There would just be one unless he's sick or the itch is really strong, in which case there would be two with the second one only slightly delayed.

Billy Russo from Marvel's The Punisher?

This was the last one, fyi. No line jumping. :)

No we can still answer the previous one. How about I'll answer it for you.

Marvel is something that I am planning on getting into (as my favorite animation company Disney now owns Marvel) maybe a HASHEW! Sneeze.

But now I am going to do a different fandom.

How would Judy Hoops from Zootopia sneeze?

12 hours ago, DEEcat98 said:

No we can still answer the previous one. How about I'll answer it for you.

Marvel is something that I am planning on getting into (as my favorite animation company Disney now owns Marvel) maybe a HASHEW! Sneeze.

But now I am going to do a different fandom.

How would Judy Hoops from Zootopia sneeze?

Maybe a cute, tiny sneeze, like "Chh! Kchh! Chh!" covering her mouth, and after the small fit she would rub her nose, a bit embarrassed.

How would Makoto Naegi, from Danganronpa, sneeze? And if no one knows him... How would Ryuji Sakamoto, from Persona 5, sneeze?

3 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

How would Makoto Naegi, from Danganronpa, sneeze? And if no one knows him... How would Ryuji Sakamoto, from Persona 5, sneeze?

Makoto would have 3 rapid sneezes in a row with an audible build up before the 1st one. Ryuji Sakamoto sneezes I guess just once, after making some comment about how it has no effect on life. 

How would Captain Marvel from Avengers Secret Wars sneeze? 

• 7 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

How would Captain Marvel from Avengers Secret Wars sneeze? 

She would have two very strong sneezes that will get her out of any bind she may find herself in. Lots of movement in the body, but just short of a full waist-bending sneeze.

How would model Hayley Roberts sneeze?