Sneeze Fetish Forum
zneeze

How would they sneeze?

Saimou
On 4/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, shalbright222 said:

I think Jane would be one of those small rapid fire sneezers - her fits would come on suddenly and get bigger as the fit progressed with one final big sneeze at the end, like "ah-kih! kiihhh! kiiihhh! Kiishh!! .... Kishhh!! .... Kishhh-HOOO!" She'd usually sneeze in groups of 4-6, with the occasionally 7-10 sneeze fit if her allergies were acting up.

LOVE these rapid fire sneeze fits that end in a loud and/or powerful sneezes, and the fact that Jane has allergies that make her sneeze fits even longer makes this extra hot :wub:.

15 hours ago, Likesn said:

She actually did sneeze once during the show, and it was a single girly "Tschoo!" sounding sneeze.

Since we mentioned Jane from "Breaking Bad", how would Jessica Jones sneeze?

I checked Annie Edison out, and I have to agree that she would probably sneeze like that.

As for Jessica Jones, I’d think that she would sneeze a powerful and somewhat drawn-out: ”HEEEEEHH-TTSSCHHHOOOOOOOO!!!

FreeFluShots

As far as I can tell the last poster didn't ask about anyone (if I'm wrong correct me tho!), so... how would Maurice the Hormone Monster from Big Mouth sneeze? (yes I think he's hot shut up, lol)

Saimou

You’re not wrong at all, mate. I forgot to ask about anyone. So, Maurice, eh? I think he would have a throaty, drawn-out, sort of ”dragging” inhale, with a puttering release: ”HEEÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHH-PPSHHHHH!!!!!” Quite powerful sneezes, and always singles.

So, how would Monika from DDLC sneeze?

Heehoo
On 4/18/2020 at 4:42 AM, Saimou said:

So, how would Monika from DDLC sneeze?

monika ddlc.... hmmm

for the most part, she’d have a kind of normal “girly” sneeze. something like “k’tShoo!” (knowing monika however, she’d probably hack the game to give herself a cuter(?) sneeze. i wouldn’t put it past her lmao)

how about uhh... marina from splatoon 2?

Saimou
17 hours ago, Veemo said:

monika ddlc.... hmmm

for the most part, she’d have a kind of normal “girly” sneeze. something like “k’tShoo!” (knowing monika however, she’d probably hack the game to give herself a cuter(?) sneeze. i wouldn’t put it past her lmao)

how about uhh... marina from splatoon 2?

Aww, Monika… Your sneeze is already cute enough :blush:.

I think Marina, being an Octoling, would have a wet, sputtering, yet a pretty girly sneeze, with a moderately high-pitched end, a bit like: ”Heh-PTSSHHOOOOO!!”, maybe?

How would Sayori from DDLC sneeze?

MeForever
On 4/24/2020 at 2:34 AM, Saimou said:

Aww, Monika… Your sneeze is already cute enough :blush:.

I think Marina, being an Octoling, would have a wet, sputtering, yet a pretty girly sneeze, with a moderately high-pitched end, a bit like: ”Heh-PTSSHHOOOOO!!”, maybe?

How would Sayori from DDLC sneeze?

I would think she would sneeze somewhat loud, but less femine than you would expect. Something like HA-KshhEw!

How would Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas sneeze?

Saimou
On 5/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, MeForever said:

I would think she would sneeze somewhat loud, but less femine than you would expect. Something like HA-KshhEw!

How would Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas sneeze?

I love that ”quite loud and surprisingly un-feminine sneeze” dynamic for the cute, innocent, yet overly excitable childhood best friend, Sayori, everyone’s favourite cinnamon bun :wub:.

I think Arcade Gannon would sneeze a somewhat dry sneeze that he would try to keep very proper, and not let it get too powerful, something like: ”Heh-GHUSSH!!”. He would also always sneeze into his right fist, and always a single.

How would Brandish μ from ”Fairy Tail” sneeze?

Saimou
On 6/1/2019 at 11:02 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

She would rub her nose vigorously to relieve herself of the itch, but no matter how many times she tries, the rubbing makes the itch worse, and she sneezes a powerful double, HACHOOO!!! HAC-HOOOOOO!!!!!! She then rubs her nose with her left index finger exactly 6 times back and forth.

How would Fran Drescher from The Nanny sneeze? Please tell me it's dramatic.

I forgot to mention, but I love these loud and powerful sneezes for Erza :wub:.

FreeFluShots
On 5/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, Saimou said:

How would Brandish μ from ”Fairy Tail” sneeze?

I think she'd have rapid, harsh sneezes - not super loud but really wet-sounding and stacking, those kind that come one right after the other. Probably about 5 or so at a go.

How would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

guitarjamz

How would Bonnie Wright sneeze? Got a huge crush on her...

guitarjamz
1 minute ago, guitarjamz said:

How would Bonnie Wright sneeze? Got a huge crush on her...

Sorry, I'm new to this...

I think they would be really loud and low. Kinda violent sounding.

Usagi

Since no one replied with a new person after the fact, I'll just restart it. How would Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz sneeze?

MyOwnPrivateSFC
10 hours ago, Usagi said:

Since no one replied with a new person after the fact, I'll just restart it. How would Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz sneeze?

They did, @guitarjamz just misunderstood how it works. Last up was @FreeFluShots, who answered @Saimou, and then asked about the Twins from Superjail.

FreeFluShots
35 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

They did, @guitarjamz just misunderstood how it works. Last up was @FreeFluShots, who answered @Saimou, and then asked about the Twins from Superjail.

Yes, thank you... 

11 hours ago, Usagi said:

How would Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz sneeze?

Since I think he's super hot I'll do this one though - I think he'd have a really harsh, throaty, kind of phlegmy-sounding sneeze, really masculine and kind of loud, with a definate grating sound too it. Something like "HRREESCHUHH!!" Probably he wouldn't cover either, even if it was messy (it is in my head, lol).

Back on track - how would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

Grey on a Sunday
9 hours ago, FreeFluShots said:

Back on track - how would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

What a throwback~ I think the twins would definitely have higher-pitched sneezes, with something of a desperate, surprised quality to them since they're probably fairly new to the act? Or if they do sneeze, it probably doesn't happen often enough that they'd be expecting it. Maybe like "Hiih'EETSHH'hiiew!", harsher in the middle and very breathy towards the end. I have a feeling they'd also be intrigued enough to find a way to cause mischief via sneezing around the jail, lol.

Since I just finished drawing him and I'm a Thirsty Ho, Mirage/Elliott Witt from Apex Legends, pretty please?

Usagi
11 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Oh my mistake!

Zumil4702

Benedict Cumberbatch!!

I've been dying to see/hear him sneeze!

I think he would sneeze like this : his nose would start twitching because of the tickle and his breath would hitch a few times. The sneeze would sound wet but half-stifled,like : "HA-ttssshhh!" or even "HA-tchoo!".

I think he's a stifler and he sneezes into tissues whenever he can,trying not to sniffle/blow his nose afterwards and,if he really needs to,I reckon he'd do it as quietly and politely as possible.

What do you think?