Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

As far as I can tell the last poster didn't ask about anyone (if I'm wrong correct me tho!), so... how would Maurice the Hormone Monster from Big Mouth sneeze? (yes I think he's hot shut up, lol)

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You’re not wrong at all, mate. I forgot to ask about anyone. So, Maurice, eh? I think he would have a throaty, drawn-out, sort of ”dragging” inhale, with a puttering release: ”HEEÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHH-PPSHHHHH!!!!!” Quite powerful sneezes, and always singles.

So, how would Monika from DDLC sneeze?

On 4/18/2020 at 4:42 AM, Saimou said:

So, how would Monika from DDLC sneeze?

monika ddlc.... hmmm

for the most part, she’d have a kind of normal “girly” sneeze. something like “k’tShoo!” (knowing monika however, she’d probably hack the game to give herself a cuter(?) sneeze. i wouldn’t put it past her lmao)

how about uhh... marina from splatoon 2?

17 hours ago, Veemo said:

monika ddlc.... hmmm

for the most part, she’d have a kind of normal “girly” sneeze. something like “k’tShoo!” (knowing monika however, she’d probably hack the game to give herself a cuter(?) sneeze. i wouldn’t put it past her lmao)

how about uhh... marina from splatoon 2?

Aww, Monika… Your sneeze is already cute enough :blush:.

I think Marina, being an Octoling, would have a wet, sputtering, yet a pretty girly sneeze, with a moderately high-pitched end, a bit like: ”Heh-PTSSHHOOOOO!!”, maybe?

How would Sayori from DDLC sneeze?

On 4/24/2020 at 2:34 AM, Saimou said:

Aww, Monika… Your sneeze is already cute enough :blush:.

I think Marina, being an Octoling, would have a wet, sputtering, yet a pretty girly sneeze, with a moderately high-pitched end, a bit like: ”Heh-PTSSHHOOOOO!!”, maybe?

How would Sayori from DDLC sneeze?

I would think she would sneeze somewhat loud, but less femine than you would expect. Something like HA-KshhEw!

How would Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas sneeze?

On 5/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, MeForever said:

I would think she would sneeze somewhat loud, but less femine than you would expect. Something like HA-KshhEw!

How would Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas sneeze?

I love that ”quite loud and surprisingly un-feminine sneeze” dynamic for the cute, innocent, yet overly excitable childhood best friend, Sayori, everyone’s favourite cinnamon bun :wub:.

I think Arcade Gannon would sneeze a somewhat dry sneeze that he would try to keep very proper, and not let it get too powerful, something like: ”Heh-GHUSSH!!”. He would also always sneeze into his right fist, and always a single.

How would Brandish μ from ”Fairy Tail” sneeze?

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2019 at 11:02 AM, ThePokeFan599 said:

She would rub her nose vigorously to relieve herself of the itch, but no matter how many times she tries, the rubbing makes the itch worse, and she sneezes a powerful double, HACHOOO!!! HAC-HOOOOOO!!!!!! She then rubs her nose with her left index finger exactly 6 times back and forth.

How would Fran Drescher from The Nanny sneeze? Please tell me it's dramatic.

I forgot to mention, but I love these loud and powerful sneezes for Erza :wub:.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, Saimou said:

How would Brandish μ from ”Fairy Tail” sneeze?

I think she'd have rapid, harsh sneezes - not super loud but really wet-sounding and stacking, those kind that come one right after the other. Probably about 5 or so at a go.

How would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

1 minute ago, guitarjamz said:

How would Bonnie Wright sneeze? Got a huge crush on her...

Sorry, I'm new to this...

I think they would be really loud and low. Kinda violent sounding.

10 hours ago, Usagi said:

Since no one replied with a new person after the fact, I'll just restart it. How would Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz sneeze?

They did, @guitarjamz just misunderstood how it works. Last up was @FreeFluShots, who answered @Saimou, and then asked about the Twins from Superjail.

35 minutes ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

They did, @guitarjamz just misunderstood how it works. Last up was @FreeFluShots, who answered @Saimou, and then asked about the Twins from Superjail.

Yes, thank you... 

11 hours ago, Usagi said:

How would Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz sneeze?

Since I think he's super hot I'll do this one though - I think he'd have a really harsh, throaty, kind of phlegmy-sounding sneeze, really masculine and kind of loud, with a definate grating sound too it. Something like "HRREESCHUHH!!" Probably he wouldn't cover either, even if it was messy (it is in my head, lol).

Back on track - how would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

9 hours ago, FreeFluShots said:

Back on track - how would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

What a throwback~ I think the twins would definitely have higher-pitched sneezes, with something of a desperate, surprised quality to them since they're probably fairly new to the act? Or if they do sneeze, it probably doesn't happen often enough that they'd be expecting it. Maybe like "Hiih'EETSHH'hiiew!", harsher in the middle and very breathy towards the end. I have a feeling they'd also be intrigued enough to find a way to cause mischief via sneezing around the jail, lol.

Since I just finished drawing him and I'm a Thirsty Ho, Mirage/Elliott Witt from Apex Legends, pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...

Benedict Cumberbatch!!

I've been dying to see/hear him sneeze!

I think he would sneeze like this : his nose would start twitching because of the tickle and his breath would hitch a few times. The sneeze would sound wet but half-stifled,like : "HA-ttssshhh!" or even "HA-tchoo!".

I think he's a stifler and he sneezes into tissues whenever he can,trying not to sniffle/blow his nose afterwards and,if he really needs to,I reckon he'd do it as quietly and politely as possible.

What do you think?

On 8/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Zumil4702 said:

Benedict Cumberbatch!!

I've been dying to see/hear him sneeze!

I think he would sneeze like this : his nose would start twitching because of the tickle and his breath would hitch a few times. The sneeze would sound wet but half-stifled,like : "HA-ttssshhh!" or even "HA-tchoo!".

I think he's a stifler and he sneezes into tissues whenever he can,trying not to sniffle/blow his nose afterwards and,if he really needs to,I reckon he'd do it as quietly and politely as possible.

What do you think?

Keeping in mind I’M NOT STAFF...

Please go back and read the rules to see how this thread works. It’s more of a question-and-answer game than just an ideas thread. 

That said, by all means, feel free to start a thread like this (either about Benedict Cumberbatch specifically, or for people to post their own ideas about whomever they’d like)!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to get this back on track... I think Benedict Cumberbatch would have a pretty hard sneeze, but I picture him as a stifler, pinching his nose to try to contain the sound, but it would still be pretty dramatic body-wise. I think he'd pitch forward pretty hard, with a slight "Ihhtt!!" sound, but he'd be kind of breathless and watery-eyes after, and stiflinf would hurt, but he'd still do it out of politeness.

How would Junkrat from Overwatch sneeze?

On 8/31/2020 at 3:37 AM, FreeFluShots said:

Just to get this back on track... I think Benedict Cumberbatch would have a pretty hard sneeze, but I picture him as a stifler, pinching his nose to try to contain the sound, but it would still be pretty dramatic body-wise. I think he'd pitch forward pretty hard, with a slight "Ihhtt!!" sound, but he'd be kind of breathless and watery-eyes after, and stiflinf would hurt, but he'd still do it out of politeness.

How would Junkrat from Overwatch sneeze?

You entirely skipped mine, just a heads up~

On 7/30/2020 at 8:30 PM, FreeFluShots said:

I think she'd have rapid, harsh sneezes - not super loud but really wet-sounding and stacking, those kind that come one right after the other. Probably about 5 or so at a go.

How would the Twins from Superjail sneeze?

I REALLY love those rapid, harsh sneezes; and seeing as Brandish μ does have a pretty severe hayfever, her sneezing in fits like that would definitely make sense :wub:.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 4:43 PM, Grey on a Sunday said:

You entirely skipped mine, just a heads up~

This is turning into a trainwreck, lol...

Anyway: I think Mirage would have kind of loud, harsh sneezes, with a good bit of build-up, like "Heh... heh-URSCH!!" Probably one at a time but several at a go, with a few seconds in between, and I feel like they'd have a lot of his voice in them... Probably about 3 or 4 at a go. Not sure why but I think they'd be kind of wet-sounding, and he'd be a bit sniffly afterwards...

Trying this again: How would Junkrat from Overwatch sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one, especially since it's October, how would the Wicked Witch sneeze ? Especially with the large nose....

3 hours ago, BobClancy said:

Here's one, especially since it's October, how would the Wicked Witch sneeze ? Especially with the large nose....

You have to answer the previous person’s question before you post yours. So you have have to answer “How would Junkrat from Overwatch sneeze?“

Having never played it, Overwatch is not something I’m particularly familiar with (or with spelling sneezes, for that matter), and I have yet to hear any audio of Junkrat, so apologies if this isn’t particularly accurate or good. From judicious consultation of Wikia, I’d imagine something sudden, on the louder side, rather dramatic, more voiced than most, heavy on the ‘y’ sound, sort of monosyllabic but still somewhat sustained, perhaps higher-pitched, and possibly in doubles or triples. Perhaps along the lines of “hyah-yisschiiew!!”

As for the Wicked Witch (I only know the 1939 version), shorter, somewhat feminine, quite high-pitched, a bit of hoarseness/screechiness to the sound, and in multiples, but orderly and slightly separated, though still fairly quick. Maybe something like “heh-ihht’chiew!”

I can’t think of any right now, so someone else is welcome to post their own question.

• 4 weeks later...