Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

OK weeeeeeeeel this is my first post EVAH!!!!! and im new so please dont judge but ok i know four of these people aren't fictional BUT you could give me some inshigh as into how they mightt sneeze. Maybe with alot of detail perhaps?

ANYWAYZ:

George harrison

Paul McCartney

John Lennon

Ringo Starr

anddddd

The Eleventh Dr Who (Matt Smith)

Ok go!

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George harrison

Paul McCartney

John Lennon

Ringo Starr

anddddd

The Eleventh Dr Who (Matt Smith)

Hi Immie Pattie, welcome to the forum! There are some rules to the game, so I can explain them to you. :wub:

Look up at the last post, and tell us what their person's sneeze might be like. At the end of your post, you post someone for the next person to write about. Right now I think we've got something of a backup... looks like the current sneezer is Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2).

(If you look at the bottom of page 2, you'll see that someone's already written up a sneeze for George! Go check it out. :unsure:)

And last but not least, I'm glad you're here, because I'm a huuuuge Beatles fan too! :)

Hey Immie Pattie, welcome to the forum :)

Nice you're joining our Beatles Fanclub here in SFF.

I'm a Beatles-fanatic also^^

Strawberry did a very good job at explaining,

the game's pretty easy.

A while ago I wanted to know, how George would sound, too,

just look up the few pages.

Haha, we definetly should form a Beatles Fan club here :P

Linda

THANKS for all the welcome messages. Everyones so nice here.

Can you imagine all the beatles sneezes due to an allergy or cold. YUMMMMMY :P

• 4 weeks later...

Never heard of this Isabella character, but I'll say something high-pitched and girly, like most cartoon sneezes. Sorry if this is way off, but I know I would've been dying for a reply, smiles2us lol).

How about classic literature characters? Like um, Darcy from Pride and Prejudice? :):laugh:

Hmmmmm... Darcy.... :)

Low-pitched, masculine, harsh. He would most likely (try to) catch them in a handkerchief. *image of Darcy scrambling for a handkerchief rendering brain useless*

Hmmm... Mr Knightley from Emma. :laugh:

Fast and Sudden and loud and maybe he'd try to cover it up but he can't and he looks like he'd sneeze doubles : HaHA...HASHOO!" :twisted:

How about American Pie's Steven "Steve" Stifler? :nerd:

Wet, long build up. Something along the lines of: HeTShhhhhhh. He looks like a single sneezer to me.

OK my turn

11th Dr Who (Matt Smith)

:heart: I have spent too much time thinking about that. (See stories section. :lol: )

I think his first sneeze would be either with a very long build-up where he is absolutely clueless about what his body wants of him and then suddenly gets sent over the edge with a loud and uncovered, harsh-sounding sneeze or quick and sudden and also pretty much loud and harsh. :laugh:

Later sneezes he would probably try to catch in hands/sleeve/handkerchief and when the situation calls for it even attempt to stifle but he will still be weird about it. :heart:

How about... Rory Williams/Pond? (one of the 11th Doctor's companions)

For some reason it would sound cough-like to me.

He would be polite about (unlike the Doctor) it he would sneeze into his fist.

It would be a double.

He would sigh after he sneezed as to show that he was tired after the sneeze.

Hmmmmmm now... let me think

Jasper Hale?

Probably something loud and harsh, and messy-sounding. Uncovered, toward the floor, and making everyone in the room turn around. Again, I don't know Jasper, this is judging by his pictures. lol

Edward Scissorhands? :drool:

Hm, I imagine him having a small, sudden but soft sneeze, always aimed into his shoulder or arm, since he can't very well use his hands to cover. Something like "H'ishh!" perhaps? Followed by a lot of sniffling, since he wouldn't be able to use a tissue either. *awww's at the thought*

Speaking of Depp characters... Ichabod Crane? :drool:

Hmmmm... if I remember his character well... I'd say very awkwardly. :drool:

Hmm... few hitching breaths, where he will bring up his hand (with or without handkerchief) to his face to cover his nose and mouth, at which it will become stuck for a bit and he will lower his hand again, after which the actual release would sneak up on him and be slightly loud and unsuccesfully stifled, and I suspect they will be slightly messy.

Ehm.... Lew(is) Alton (from Marion Bradley's Darkover books), but if he is too obscure... how about Sherlock Holmes? ^^ Preferably BBC version.

Quick and smooth and quietly if he was looking at clues maybe it would build up because he doesn't want to destory the crime scene and it just build up and probably towards the floor.

How about .... Jason Bourne from either one Bourne movie (Identity,Supremacy and Ultimatum) ?

Loud and manly-sounding, like "Ha-rashoo!" Uncovered because they'd catch him off-guard.

How about Johnny Depp's character in "Finding Neverland"? Jim Barrie?

I think he'd be a perfect gentleman about it. I can see him maybe holding up a finger and saying something of an excuse before he brings his hands to his face and taking a long but sharp, steady breath. "Hep-isshh-choo!" I think he'd be a double sneezer, too., especially when he was sick And he'd use a clean, white handkerchief, but his nose-blows would be really quiet. Oh, and he'd more than likely be sort of shy about sneezing around people anyway.

So, um... sorry if this has been asked before, but Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds?

Edited by DaylightStarr

Reid would be a rather spraying sort of sneezer, but always careful to cover it or be ready with a handkerchief (I image something plaid or checkered). Ehhschmmffff!

What about Bill Weasley from the Harry Potter books?

Edited by Dusty15

There would be a long buildup (kinda silent though), and he would put a finger up in the air during it. Then he would bend at the waist, preferably into a handkerchief, with a semi-wet "Eishh'ooo!" In doubles a lot of the time.

On that note, Percy Weasley?

• 3 weeks later...

Percy would have a quick 'Hut'chhh!" sort of sneeze, no build up. He would shut his eyes really quick before, and he wouldn't move forward at all.

Hmmmm.....Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka from Ouran???

• 3 weeks later...
Percy would have a quick 'Hut'chhh!" sort of sneeze, no build up. He would shut his eyes really quick before, and he wouldn't move forward at all.

Hmmmm.....Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka from Ouran???

Jajajaja would be a rapid and unexpected sneeze, I guess a double hetchhh! hetchhhh! and ending with a "mmhhhh" at the end with your face indifferent

• 2 months later...

Well, I've only seen the show a few times, but I imagine it would be on the loud side, probably big and wet, and I think that he'd tried to cover it, maybe with a hand. Maybe like: "HrrrESSHH!" or something like that??

Okay, so...Has anyone heard of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare?? Well, anyway, I REALLY want to know what Jace's sneeze would be like, ahaha.

If you don't know who he is, these quotes might help.

Clary: "Jace, not everything is about you."

Jace: "Yeah, but you have to admit, the majority of things are."

and...

Clary: "Those girls on the other side of the car are staring at you."

Jace: "Of couse they are. I am stunningly attractive."

So, yeah, I think that'll give you a good idea of what he's like.

This is an idea of what he looks like: http://bhanesidhe.deviantart.com/art/TMI-JACE-73122822

or: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/890...118-756-541.jpg

Those are just pictures I found on the internet that I really like. :D

• 2 months later...

it would be something quick, but never just one at a time. he'd be unsucessful at stifling, though he'd try. not really loud, but not really quiet either.

claire littleton from lost?