Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I think a very forceful sneeze, then followed by a failed stifle.

If he were having a fit, he would try to stifle.

How about Dorian Gray from the latest version (Ben Barnes and Colin Firth) :)

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about Dorian Gray from the latest version (Ben Barnes and Colin Firth) :mellow:

He would have two loud sneezes, the first one would have a terrific buildup, and the second would come quickly after the first.

Let's look at an athlete. How would Maria Sharapova sneeze?

Bill from True Blood?

He would have one sneeze that sounds like, "huh, aCHOooo" Small build-up, loud start, and quiet finish.

Ty-Lee from Avatar The Last Airbender. How would she sneeze?

ooh, this looks like fun! :bleh:

ok, Ty-Lee, lets see..... I imagine hers sounding something like "ha-CHEW!!!" really strong finish :drool:

let's see....how about Storm from X-men? (animated sereis or other) and what would the results be? :drool:

I think she'd have a big build and a big wet powerful sneeze kinda like "heeh..ha.. ha..HATCHOO!" I also think maybe her powers would kick in when she sneezes so her build is a bit like a warning to the people around her.

How would gray from bulletstorm sneeze? (weird choice, i know. But what the hell! :P )

How would gray from bulletstorm sneeze? (weird choice, i know. But what the hell! :wub: )

I would say that he has a long buildup and a fairly loud sneeze, like a aHH-CHOOOO. Not a long release like others in his crew.

How would Cindy Vortex from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" sneeze?

Quite a girly sneeze. Not much of a buildup. Sounding like 'hitchoo' I think she would only like to be blessed by a cute/hot guy and if jimmy was to bless her she'd tell him to shut up.

How about Issac from dead space? ( there seems to be a pattern developing)

How about Issac from dead space? ( there seems to be a pattern developing)

He would have a partially stifled sneeze. Just one. It would sound like "heh-ach...Ooo"

I guess we're going with either video game or animated characters now. How about Luminara Unduli from Star Wars The Clone Wars?

Hm, I think probably rather loud and unrestrained, but only once, like: "HEH-aKSSHHoo!"

And I'm going to ruin your pattern now, because I obviously spent too much time thinking about her sneezing lately, so: ex-gov Sarah Palin?

ETA: just how pathetic is it, that this was my 2000:th post? :shy::dribble:

Edited by Chanel_no5
And I'm going to ruin your pattern now, because I obviously spent too much time thinking about her sneezing lately, so: ex-gov Sarah Palin?

ETA: just how pathetic is it, that this was my 2000:th post? :dribble::P

Congrats on the 2,000th post!! :shy:

Sarah Palin would have a very big, but also very girly type of sneeze, I believe. Perhaps sounding like, "HIH-AHHH-TCHIEW!"

And because I'm obsessed myself :mellow: , and want to write a fic all about him, Damien Dalgaard (Kevin Zegers) from Gossip Girl.

Hmm... I think he would sneeze without much warning and rather violent that would bend him at the waist slightly, either doubles or singles.

How about DEATH (if he would have been able to) from the Discworld series?

Well, I've only seen the show a few times, but I imagine it would be on the loud side, probably big and wet, and I think that he'd tried to cover it, maybe with a hand. Maybe like: "HrrrESSHH!" or something like that??

Okay, so...Has anyone heard of the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare?? Well, anyway, I REALLY want to know what Jace's sneeze would be like, ahaha.

If you don't know who he is, these quotes might help.

Clary: "Jace, not everything is about you."

Jace: "Yeah, but you have to admit, the majority of things are."

and...

Clary: "Those girls on the other side of the car are staring at you."

Jace: "Of course they are. I am stunningly attractive."

So, yeah, I think that'll give you a good idea of what he's like.

This is an idea of what he looks like: http://bhanesidhe.deviantart.com/art/TMI-JACE-73122822

or: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/890...118-756-541.jpg

Those are just pictures I found on the internet that I really like. :)

I think his sneeze would be uncovered, but he would turn away from people as he sneezed. He would sound something like...HA'KUSHI..ah!! :biggrinsmiley:

I don't know any of dees peoples! I only know anime!! If anyone has an anime character and discription of him, I would

reply!!

I would like to know how Third from Jyu Oh Sei would sneeze. Anyone heard of the anime?

I would like to know how Third from Jyu Oh Sei would sneeze. Anyone heard of the anime?

He would have a soft build-up and a quick sneeze. huh-echoo. sneeze.

How about Alyssa Milano from the "Charmed" TV series?

• 2 weeks later...
How about Alyssa Milano from the "Charmed" TV series?

She would have a quick double. An, "ashoo, followed by an "aaasHOO!!!" On occasion she'll have a third that is even more powerful, but not that often.

I guess on the mind of actresses, how would Ashley Tisdale from "High School Musical" sneeze?

I think she'd have a half stifiled sneeze like " het..choo!" the choo would be quite high pitched and loud.

How would Marty Mcfly (micheal j fox.) from back to the future sneeze?

Messy stifle. He'd try to cover with his hand and it would sound wet and semi-stifled.

DEATH from the Discworld novels? :)

He'd try to stifle them (usually a double, sometimes a single) into a handkerchief, and always be completely surprised when he failed to do so.

How about Horatio Hornblower (from A&E's "Hornblower" miniseries)?

Oooh, I <3 me some Hornblower. I'm thinking he would give an attempt at stifling, buuuuut often fail miserably. :lol: Sort of like a "Huhht-choo!" That may or may not end up wet...

I don't believe anyone has asked this yet, but what about Sanji from One Piece? I used to be so obsessed with that guy. ;)

I don't believe anyone has asked this yet, but what about Sanji from One Piece?

He would one dainty sneeze that could possible go unnoticed. "Heh- asHooo" Something of that sort.

How would Daphne Blake from "What's New Scooby Doo" sneeze?

I feel like there might be canon evidence (i.e., sneezing in one or more of the episodes), so I could be wrong, but personally, I think she'd have a medium-length-but-quiet buildup and then a big, airy sneeze. Like Ah...ahh...ahh...ahSHOO!

Hmm...how about Neal Caffrey from "White Collar"?

I feel like there might be canon evidence (i.e., sneezing in one or more of the episodes), so I could be wrong, but personally, I think she'd have a medium-length-but-quiet buildup and then a big, airy sneeze. Like Ah...ahh...ahh...ahSHOO!

Hmm...how about Neal Caffrey from "White Collar"?

I like heeeem :D Back to the sneeze, I think he would feel a slight tickle, a short buildup, and then an (unsuccessful) stifle like: "Heh..heeh!..HaxntshOO!"

So, how about....Aw screw it, Sam from Glee!!! :drool:

Awww, I love Sam so much <3. I'm so sad he won't be back next season. My guess would be a quick little gasp, sort of surprised pre-sneeze expression, and then usually a double like "Ehhshuh! HehSHUH!" Probably into cupped hands, because for some reason that is incredibly easy to picture with him.

Since the movie is getting tantalizingly close (!!!), how about Neville from Harry Potter? (Sorry if he's been asked about before).