Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Supernatural" fic request!

telltale

Is anyone else stupid in love with Dean Winchester? (He’s the guy in my icon, if you happen to be reading this topic and don’t know.) SIGH.

Just, if you’re familiar with the show, and you’re ever looking for something to write about? If you gave Dean a cold I would give you a million internet cookies! And just generally be really grateful. :nohappy: (Some of my favourite things, btw: Um, SNEEZING, lol. Protective!Sam, hurt/comfort, angst, brotherly bonding. Anything in that vein, basically.)

I know I’m lucky since there are some examples of fantastic SPN fic on here already, and the non SF Forum Supernatural fandom is pretty much filled with sick!fic (minus the sneezing, but still enjoyable!) buuuut I'm CRAVING Dean sick!fic like nobody’s business lately. So, just thought I’d throw this out there. Also, I write way, way too slowly to offer to do a trade, unfortunately - but I do have a Dean-with-a-cold fic I’ll be posting here eventually. I lost the whole first section when my computer crashed, but I’ve got that mostly re-written now, yay!

Yay. I can't wait to read another fic. I love this stuff, as you can tell by my previous story... (btw, sorry I never finished it). I'm so glad the Supernatural season began again. Hopefully it will inspire some yummy fluff.

Yay. I can't wait to read another fic. I love this stuff, as you can tell by my previous story... (btw, sorry I never finished it). I'm so glad the Supernatural season began again. Hopefully it will inspire some yummy fluff.

Aw, no worries! I know how it goes. :D And I KNOW; I'm so excited for the second episode tomorrow! The premiere was pretty awesome.

I was a little unsure about the fic I'm writing for awhile because it's waaaay more of a sick!fic than a lot of the stuff on this forum, but that's what I like, and I'm having fun writing it, so I'm just going with it now.

A sick Dean would be lovely! There are some great ones on here and on fanfiction.net, but never can there be too many! I'm such a softy for a tough guy who gets sick. :D

A sick Dean would be lovely! There are some great ones on here and on fanfiction.net, but never can there be too many! I'm such a softy for a tough guy who gets sick. :(

There are soooo many on ff.net, right? I love it! (I sometimes wonder how many of the authors have fetishes for sneezing, sickness in general, etc. I'm sure it's a few.) I'm kind of insatiable when it comes to sick!Dean, though. He's just too cute.

A sick Dean would be lovely! There are some great ones on here and on fanfiction.net, but never can there be too many! I'm such a softy for a tough guy who gets sick. :(

There are soooo many on ff.net, right? I love it! (I sometimes wonder how many of the authors have fetishes for sneezing, sickness in general, etc. I'm sure it's a few.) I'm kind of insatiable when it comes to sick!Dean, though. He's just too cute.

I've often wondered that too. Dean's definitely a favorite when it comes to sick fics for a lot of people - so cute. Sam's got his own sick community too, but he's not quite as popular. I'll take any Winchester boy stuff I can get.

Awwww, yeah, Dean gets knocked around a lot in fic, poor guy. :(

I wish I liked sick!Sam too; that would mean more awesome fic for me. But while I looove me some Sammy, I only go for sick!Dean.

telltale - I want to see (lots and lots)! :] Sick!fic situations with sneezing on the side are just my thing, and I know I'm not alone. And hey, when you're having fun, the fic usually ends up being fun to read, so yay! :]

I hardly ever go to fanficiton.net, but I'd love, LOVE to find a nice rambling Sick!Dean fic to curl up with. :] (You should write that. :P *flees* )

telltale - I want to see (lots and lots)! :] Sick!fic situations with sneezing on the side are just my thing, and I know I'm not alone. And hey, when you're having fun, the fic usually ends up being fun to read, so yay! :]

I hardly ever go to fanficiton.net, but I'd love, LOVE to find a nice rambling Sick!Dean fic to curl up with. :] (You should write that. :P *flees* )

Glad to hear it! ;)

Yeah, it can be difficult to scroll through all the badness on ff.net, but I've found some sick!fic gems there for sure. There's a whole community there called 'sick!Dean' too - gotta love that!

• 2 weeks later...

Um. Well, count me in as one who loves Dean - especially sick Dean, obviously. :) You may have noticed I have a bit of a thing for him. :drool: I'm really, really terrible at writing long stories, but I can do more drabbles on those themes (and was totally planning on doing so anyways). If you'd like to give me any more specific instructions, you can send me a PM anytime. :)

Yes... yes I am stupid in love with Dean Winchester. :)

YAY that you're writing sneezy Dean and YAY that sneezedreamer's writing more! Ummm and this is maybe too much work but, I have sneezedreamer's drabble thread on alert or whatever so I know I'll know when she posts, but I don't know how I'm going to know you've posted. Is there any way you could give me a heads-up when your fic goes up?

sneezedreamer - I'm with mads3rv3r - YAY @ the thought of you writing more sick!Dean drabbles! I don't really have any more specific requests - you write it; I'll read it. :)

mads3rv3r - I can let you know when I've posted, sure. It could be quite awhile, though, unfortunately. I haven't gotten a chance to work on it lately.

• 3 weeks later...
Just, if you’re familiar with the show, and you’re ever looking for something to write about? If you gave Dean a cold I would give you a million internet cookies! And just generally be really grateful. :blushing: (Some of my favourite things, btw: Um, SNEEZING, lol. Protective!Sam, hurt/comfort, angst, brotherly bonding. Anything in that vein, basically.)

Hi!

I've been writing a Supernatural fic and posting it recently. Right now it's all about Sick!Sam, but, uh, I kind of got bitten by a giant rabid plot bunny, and so your wish for Sick!Dean will likely be fulfilled before too long. :drool:

Cheers!

~W.I.N.

Just, if you’re familiar with the show, and you’re ever looking for something to write about? If you gave Dean a cold I would give you a million internet cookies! And just generally be really grateful. :dribble: (Some of my favourite things, btw: Um, SNEEZING, lol. Protective!Sam, hurt/comfort, angst, brotherly bonding. Anything in that vein, basically.)

Hi!

I've been writing a Supernatural fic and posting it recently. Right now it's all about Sick!Sam, but, uh, I kind of got bitten by a giant rabid plot bunny, and so your wish for Sick!Dean will likely be fulfilled before too long. :wubsmiley:

Cheers!

~W.I.N.

HOORAY! You've made my day, man. :D Sick!Dean is my absolute fave.

Also, how happy does it make me that the first 4 or 5 topics in the fiction section are currently SPN fics??? So happy!

I know, eh? It's like all the stars aligned and now it's All Supernatural, All The Time! Not that I'm complaining. :P

~W.I.N.

HOORAY! You've made my day, man. :consoling: Sick!Dean is my absolute fave.

Also, how happy does it make me that the first 4 or 5 topics in the fiction section are currently SPN fics??? So happy!

Archived