Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are You Reading Right Now

doggo

oooh... I positively adored the Dune series. So long and meaty to read.

I'm currently taking a break from my serious reading and just reading for the heck of it. I just finished the Twilight series for the third time, and started up on Jennifer Rardin's Jaz Parks series again. I'm on the fourth book, Bitten to Death.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Bondi

• March Hare

• TheCakeIsAlive

Just finished Lean Thinking (all about how to eliminate waste in manufacturing). I am debating whether to order The Wrecker by Clive Cussler through my website or wait until 64 other people who have reserved it at the library have read it :(

Over the weekend I finished Richard Russo's "That Old Cape Magic." Really good. :D And I finished up the newest Philip Roth that I'd put down (because it wasn't very good). Then I started a new Reginald Hill detective novel.

Guest ket1231

Well, I like to read Biography most.Right now I am reading a biography of Abraham Lincoln.The great American president.I like this book so much.this book is very interesting.I like the his hunger to know everything and the effort he did to study.This part of this book touched my heart.It gives us inspiration.

We should read once this book.

pretty soon im gonna be reading a crap load of horror fiction novels. lol ill probably start with Stephen King's newest 'Under the Dome' which is gonna take me the rest of my life to finish. just like 'It'. B) also got one by Dean Koontz. has anyone ever read 'Darkfall' by him? id highly recommend it for anyone who loves horror fiction stuff

I'm re-reading Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb. I held out for quite a lot of years, but in the end I just couldn't resist diving back into my all-time favourite fantasy world. ;)

Just finished 'Superior Saturday' by Garth Nix, the 6th book of the Keys to the Kingdom series. I wish I could have been more restrained in my reading of it though, as I now have to wait 3 months until the final one is published! ;)

"Noah" by Jacqueline Frank. I have ordered this book 3 times and JUST finally got a copy. 1st copy never arrived (got a refund from Amazon), 2nd copy arrived damaged thanks to the US Postal Service (like, had gotten sopping wet so pages stuck together and it had grown mold :wacko: ), and finally yesterday I got a copy I could read.

I hope it's worth the wait... :laugh:

Edited by starpollen
"Noah" by Jacqueline Frank. I have ordered this book 3 times and JUST finally got a copy. 1st copy never arrived (got a refund from Amazon), 2nd copy arrived damaged thanks to the US Postal Service (like, had gotten sopping wet so pages stuck together and it had grown mold :) ), and finally yesterday I got a copy I could read.

I hope it's worth the wait... :laugh:

omg you sure went through alot for that thing...LOL yeah hopefully it wont suck or anything now that youve finally got it ;)

I've just started "The Gathering Storm" by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. The original author (Jordan) tragically passed away three years ago while writing the final book to his great series. So Sanderson has been commissioned to finish the series from Jordan's notes. He's done quite well three chapters in, and I'm really happy with how much respect he's approached his role, seeing himself rather as a medium for Jordan instead of trying to leave his own mark on the work. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds, given that I've waited about 3 years to get back into it. :blink:

I'm currently reading Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddons. She's my favorite author, her books are brilliant! This one is just as wonderful.

I read the prologue for the first book of A Song of Fire and Ice and will probably read more of that soon. It's a long book series, probably longer than the Dark Tower series, so it'll probably take up most of my reading time in the coming months unless I take a break from it. And of course its not even done yet and probably won't be for many many years. :yes:

Currently, I'm at the beginning of The Possessed by L.J. Smith. Yummy psychic vampires...mmmmm...

And about a month ago, I started reading The Bourne Identity, which I have yet to continue. It's OK, I just don't think that I can focus that long :yes:

Just finished Lean Thinking (all about how to eliminate waste in manufacturing). I am debating whether to order The Wrecker by Clive Cussler through my website or wait until 64 other people who have reserved it at the library have read it :omg:

I started Lean Thinking way back when I worked in manufacturing. And then I got laid off and put it down for awhile. I'm actually about ready to read it again in the next few months when I get some other stuff finished as "lean" and "six sigma" are working their way into nursing.

And I'm also reading Breaking Dawn and Why We Suck. And still slogging my way through my death, dying and bereavement and care at the end of life coursework.

I started Lean Thinking way back when I worked in manufacturing. And then I got laid off and put it down for awhile. I'm actually about ready to read it again in the next few months when I get some other stuff finished as "lean" and "six sigma" are working their way into nursing.

And I'm also reading Breaking Dawn and Why We Suck. And still slogging my way through my death, dying and bereavement and care at the end of life coursework.

Yikes! Way too heavy for me. Thank goodness for all the nurses we have here! Anyway, I found a copy of the Wrecker at the library in the rec center. Good fast paced light reading for all action/detective fans. Time to find the eighth Mitch Rapp book :omg:

Mod Note: Fixed tags

Edited by The Mute Poet
I read the prologue for the first book of A Song of Fire and Ice and will probably read more of that soon. It's a long book series, probably longer than the Dark Tower series, so it'll probably take up most of my reading time in the coming months unless I take a break from it. And of course its not even done yet and probably won't be for many many years. B)

I highly recommend the Song of Ice and Fire series if you do like fantasy epics, Bondi. It's flat out the best series I've ever read and Martin does an incredible job with his unfolding of the story. If you've ever gotten tired of seemingly always being able to guess exactly what's going to happen next while reading then you'll want to give this series a go. S'great stuff. :D

I just moved onto the fourth book in the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton, and I'm also reading Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin.

Just finished the fifth Merry Gentry, and I'm reading Nora Roberts' Circle Trilogy. (I know I'm reading a lot, but I'm participating in Maru-Chan's reading challenge)

I just finished the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. (Well, the first four books anyway. Apparently the fifth and final one comes out at the end of the year.) They are not the type of book I would have ever picked up on my own, but they were highly recommended by a crazy amazing author on the red board, so I felt I had to give them a shot. I was not misled. =) They were really fun and exciting!