Sneeze Fetish Forum

What Are You Reading Right Now

doggo

Fiction - Black Leopard, Red Wolf. About 20% of the way in, fantastic so far!

Nonfiction - On Writing Well and The Art of Gathering. Both really well-paced, practical books on topics near and dear to my heart - would definitely recommend both!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• Bondi

• March Hare

• TheCakeIsAlive

9 hours ago, Motgen said:

Nonfiction - On Writing Well

Oooh this is on my tbr!! Currently reading Story Genius by Lisa Cron! A great practical guide if your into fiction writing.

14 hours ago, Motgen said:

Fiction - Black Leopard, Red Wolf. About 20% of the way in, fantastic so far!

Nonfiction - On Writing Well and The Art of Gathering. Both really well-paced, practical books on topics near and dear to my heart - would definitely recommend both!

I've read On Writing Well for a business communication class. It's a really useful book and it has helped me write better essays for class.

• 6 months later...

I've been reading The Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida and have really been getting the most of my reading material :laugh2:

Edited by Melody

Wow. Everyone commenting seems to read such distinguished, literary pieces. I read smut 😅

Currently re-reading Enemies by Tijan. 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, Hyacinth said:

Wow. Everyone commenting seems to read such distinguished, literary pieces. I read smut 😅

Currently re-reading Enemies by Tijan. 

hey man, I love me some smut every once in a while too :P

Edited by Melody

I've been reading the Stormlight Archives-series by Brandon Sanderson, highly recommend it! One of the main characters (F) also happens to have a pollen allergy and sneezes in at least one of the books!

2 hours ago, LeScorpion said:

I've been reading the Stormlight Archives-series by Brandon Sanderson, highly recommend it! One of the main characters (F) also happens to have a pollen allergy and sneezes in at least one of the books!

I have also read this series - a good, if lengthy read :D I wish they had made more of the Shallan's pollen allergy (maybe they do in the latest which I have not read). She definitely sneezes once, and has a chat about sneezing at one point as well. Come on Brandon, give us what we want :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...

Been a real long time since I really read anything outside of all the stuff here lol. But I can definitely say that I always always always get pulled back into Scott Westerfelds "Leviathan" trilogy. Never fails to snag the tech freak in ms

• 10 months later...

I'm reading one of my favorite historical fantasy books called The Master of all Desires. Catherine De Medici, Nostradamus, lots of magic and intrigue and stuff like that. 

Also a book about astral projection called Journeys out of the Body by Robert Monroe. I know the second one sounds silly but I've had a couple of pretty weird experiences which made me curious about this type of stuff, and it's fun to read about.