Jump to content

What Are You Reading Right Now


doggo

Recommended Posts

Right now i'm reading The Daily Stoic... have been super into personal development books lately!

Link to comment
  • Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Chanel_no5

    51

  • Bondi

    36

  • March Hare

    28

  • TheCakeIsAlive

    27

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fiction - Black Leopard, Red Wolf. About 20% of the way in, fantastic so far!

Nonfiction - On Writing Well and The Art of Gathering. Both really well-paced, practical books on topics near and dear to my heart - would definitely recommend both!

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Motgen said:

Nonfiction - On Writing Well

Oooh this is on my tbr!! Currently reading Story Genius by Lisa Cron! A great practical guide if your into fiction writing.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Motgen said:

Fiction - Black Leopard, Red Wolf. About 20% of the way in, fantastic so far!

Nonfiction - On Writing Well and The Art of Gathering. Both really well-paced, practical books on topics near and dear to my heart - would definitely recommend both!

I've read On Writing Well for a business communication class. It's a really useful book and it has helped me write better essays for class.

Link to comment
  • 6 months later...

I've been reading The Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida and have really been getting the most of my reading material :laugh2:

Edited by Melody
Link to comment

Wow. Everyone commenting seems to read such distinguished, literary pieces. I read smut 😅

Currently re-reading Enemies by Tijan. 

Link to comment
On 8/1/2022 at 7:55 PM, Hyacinth said:

Wow. Everyone commenting seems to read such distinguished, literary pieces. I read smut 😅

Currently re-reading Enemies by Tijan. 

hey man, I love me some smut every once in a while too :P

Edited by Melody
Link to comment

I've become somewhat obsessed with Stephen King and I'm currently working through the Shining. Highly recommended!

Link to comment

I've been reading the Stormlight Archives-series by Brandon Sanderson, highly recommend it! One of the main characters (F) also happens to have a pollen allergy and sneezes in at least one of the books!

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, LeScorpion said:

I've been reading the Stormlight Archives-series by Brandon Sanderson, highly recommend it! One of the main characters (F) also happens to have a pollen allergy and sneezes in at least one of the books!

I have also read this series - a good, if lengthy read :D I wish they had made more of the Shallan's pollen allergy (maybe they do in the latest which I have not read). She definitely sneezes once, and has a chat about sneezing at one point as well. Come on Brandon, give us what we want :lol: 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a real long time since I really read anything outside of all the stuff here lol. But I can definitely say that I always always always get pulled back into Scott Westerfelds "Leviathan" trilogy. Never fails to snag the tech freak in ms

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...