Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Role Play Forum

Blah!?

As some of you may know, there used to be a different forum used specifically for sneeze fetish role playing. However, that was a long time ago and it has fallen into inactivity. I've noticed that some members today have expressed interest in a role playing section of this forum, but there aren't quite enough yet for the staff to rule in favor. That being said, I've been thinking about starting my own role playing forum, similar to the old one.

The purpose of this thread is to see how many people would be interested in such a thing. I'm not looking for a ton of people, but if only two or three are interested, it's probably not worth starting a new forum.

TL;DR: If you're interested in a role playing forum, please let me know.

Well, there is general interest in a roleplaying forum from my side but my problem is - as always - that I am not a native speaker of English and I am afraid that I might not be good enough to really add some good contributions to such a forum, although I love role plays and would love to have some involving sneezing :P

I'm inclined to favour the idea, nothing beats a good game of role play.

Hey everyone, great news.

I've just finished setting up the new forum. Something tells me it's not quite done yet, but I'm still new to this business and I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Anyway, come on down and make yourself at home!

Here's a link:

http://sfroleplay.myfastforum.org/

Oh wow! Looks pretty shiny! Reminds me for some reasons of a wad of tissues ^^

Thanks a lot for doing all the work and setting up a forum! ;)

Actually, this interests me too. I haven't roleplayed before, but I signed up and will be poking around and wondering if I have the guts to take part. :bleh: Thank you for setting this up!

Role playing, you ask? INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!! INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P jk, but really, awesome! Role playing is amazing!!!!!!!!! CHEERS FOR ROLE PLAYING!!!!! : :bleh: CHEERS FP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey everyone,

I hate to bump threads like this, but the site is all but dead. For that reason, I'd like to raise this thread from the grave for the sake of attracting new members, and hopefully get some of the old ones to return in the process.

Also, I'd like to make this a sort of suggestion box thread. I added a variety of boards to the roleplay forum for the sake of accommodating as many people as possible, but if there's anything else any of you would like to see, please let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

In conclusion, I urge anyone remotely interested in roleplaying to stop by and see if they'd like to join in. I don't think there have been too many roleplays on this forum lately, so I'm really in the mood for starting a new one. That being said, I don't want to just throw some idea out there. I want to hear what everyone else wants to try, so hopefully we can collaborate and make something popular with a lot of people.

i recently forgot my password and my e-mail recently changed, so i might have to make a new account ^^; hopefully the forum picks up again. i kinda miss it. :/

i wanted to do something based on a fandom, but i think my interests go into the furry/cartoon category. like scooby and stuff. hopefully that doesn't stop anyone from wanting to try it out. :hug: i don't mind something star trekky or anime-like.

good luck :twisted:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived