Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

I've been binging "Mystery Diagnosis" all evening and now I'm so tired of the dramatic eye blinking that I'm only listening to it. :lol:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this 

which is from a good movie that few people know about called "battle for Sevastopol" which is about the most famous woman sniper in history, Lyudmila Pavlichenko. (included is a picture of the actual womanImage result for lyudmila pavlichenko ) I can't speak for other guys but I think she was honestly very pretty! she was 24 or 25 years old when this picture was taken in 1941 or 1942. ( I don't know exactly when) she in total killed 311 Germans they only count 309 officially ( there where 2 during sniper school that they didn't count) to this day no woman has even come close that I know of to beating that record.   

Edited by Kurn'la

The loud beeping of my washing machine being done combined with the tedious silence of my procrastination. 

• 2 weeks later...

Returning to modern times with this one. It's great for driving and I was actually reminded to listen to that song again because SneezyHolmes posted Ride It ^^

Edited by Selene

Did you realize... no one can see inside your view

Did you realize... For why this sight belongs to you

This tune is one of the most beautiful I've ever heard in my life, and also I love pan pipes, and that's all. 😍

Beatboxing deserves so much more credit and recognition. The talent some of them have is unreal and there’s loads of great beatboxers. I encourage anyone to explore beatboxing on YouTube. Swiss beatbox and beatbox television are great channels. 

On 3/28/2020 at 3:41 PM, Kaze Wo Hiku said:

Episode 39 of The Magnus Archives

Oh boy...

I just finished episode 41... Oh, boy have things picked up from that first episode lol!

On 3/31/2020 at 5:45 AM, ChickyNuggetOfJustice said:

I just finished episode 41... Oh, boy have things picked up from that first episode lol!

Oh....just you wait. I finished 160 this morning.

Something that has helped me at the moment is this upbeat song:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjj_8eVmM_oAhWlkFwKHUlxAiYQwqsBMAt6BAgTEAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc_e2D2qsaso&usg=AOvVaw24yfE81U4ILSGAat5l26As

I find it helpful to sing in my head:

"When the going gets tough

The tough get going,

When the going gets rough

Thr tough get rough"

It's not Shakespeare but it helps you feel more positive.