Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

I have a friend who is from Lame Deer, born and raised, she sent me this!, she's about 75% Native American specificly Northern Cheyenne and Oglala Lakota Nations. I kinda like it even though I'm not Native American.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Needed some bright spring-inspired music to cheer me up now that it gets dark like 3.30 in the afternoon. :glare: 

(for the record, I do like classic music as it is, but the crispness of this recomposition was just what I needed ^_^  )

THIS is my absolute favorite song at the moment. The whole album has actually been on repeat for my drive to and from home for the holidays. I love the depth to it and the sound behind it

“Do you ever wonder if some hearts are born to win or born to lose?”

Uuuugh, that hits hard 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's just too beautiful.  💖

And this one, too.

And the cinematography of this one.  Gah.  One shot.  Like Hitchcock. 

Edited by starpollen
  • 2 weeks later...

this but I don't know the lyrics could someone please translate it please, thanks in advance! 

A bit on the harder core side but I’m in love with this band. Found them randomly on Spotify and haven’t stopped listening. I generally identify as mostly straight but I have a pretty solid crush on Maria Brink. 

1 hour ago, Klingon said:

this but I don't know the lyrics could someone please translate it please, thanks in advance! 

I doubt anybody's going to do a full translation for you, but since she lists her lyrics in the original language here:

https://runahild.com/lyrics

You might have better luck running them by a languages fourum, a Norwegian Reddit or a translation site. For example, I copy-pasted the listed lyrics for Seidfylgjur into Google Translate and got:

To the wise followers
Hear my words
I follow the diver's light
Which shows the way
I stand in my power
Loosens all knots
Dedicated to the fate of the soul tissue

Which likely isn't perfect, but it's much faster than waiting for a sneeze fetish forum to produce a fluent Norwegian speaker who is also keen to give out ad hoc translations in the Fun and Games subforum.

• 1 month later...