Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you listening to right now?

The Dude

this! 

I have a friend who was actually there and took part in the dance in this video 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This version, mixed with the theme, is my new favourite song. My God. And the final battle was so intense that it felt like we were all running up that hill, holy fuck. Last time I was full-body engaged in a movie battle was... oh, wait, it never happened before. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently on self-banishment from youtube, but it's been Elvis.

Most specifically If I Can Dream, and Suspicious Minds.

I've been listening to

And

And other Miracle of Sound songs. I'm a big Miracle of Sound fan. I am also anxiously awaiting news of a new Nickelback album. They are my favorite artist since I was in middle school. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Recently had the Jellyfish song from Bee and Puppycat stuck in my head, and looking it up led to the discovery that the guy behind it has a whole big discography of rad-ass songs and I've been listening to them nonstop whenever I'm sitting here, letting that joy of having discovered new music flow through me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love listening to this guy's voice and wish I could sing as low in tone as this guy Geoff Castellucci 

• 1 month later...

I have my window open despite the cold to listen to the live music from the pub across the road.  I can't figure out what their main genre is and I can't predict what direction they're going to go next.  So far they've done covers of (in order)

F You by Cee Lo Green

The One Road by the Wolfe Tones

Friends In Low Places by Garth Brooks

Hurts So Good by John Mellencamp

And now they've moved on to Wake Me Up by Avicii

It's a strange and wild ride, that's for sure!

• 1 month later...

Currently enjoying my "How is it possible I didn't turn out completely straight? Why am I so bi? What could have possibly influenced me to think women are hot? You know, it's a complete mystery.  I guess I'll never figure out the answer to this utterly mysterious question." playlist. :yay:

this I have a friend Chena who was actually there when and where this was taken, Chena was not on this video but she was there and part of this, she is a mix of Oglala Lakota and Northern Cheyenne. she is a car mechanic during the day and a waitress in the evenings.

I just love this band so much.  I was going to do stuff but I decided to put on a bunch of their songs as background music, but I got distracted and now I am just sitting here chilling and vibing instead.

• 2 weeks later...

this but I do not sing along with the 3rd verse and

was surprised it was in this version honestly!

LOL I'm going through my trove of old favourite songs and this one just came on. Haven't heard it in years, I had forgotten how much it slaps! :lol: 

I'm aware this particular track may have political implications I'm not posting it with any such intents let me be clear on that I simply like the tune as he plays it, I want to learn to play it in a similar way especially as he does at 1:36 into it. I don't have access to guitar lessons though at this time.