Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

And somehow I am absolutely obsessed, not only with this song, but with this 13 second animated frog version too. Lol

• 4 weeks later...

This is my current "get happy" song.  It's not the morning here but, hey, it still works!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love the original version too, but holy fuck did this work beautifully with the scenes it was played in the show. 

Also everyone should watch that show, it's probably Mike Flanagan's best yet, and that says a lot. :lol: (I totally didn't binge the whole 8 episodes in one day or anything. :whistle: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve started listening to Florence and the Machine again. Just now it’s Heartlines that’s playing from the Ceremonials album

• 4 weeks later...

It's a Concept Musical Saga called "Epic the Musical" by Jorge Rivera-Herrans. It's about the Ilias Saga which contains the story of Odysseus! I love it! It's amazing. 

Otherwise I'm listening to a lot of blues, alternative rock and other soundtracks. 

On 1/7/2024 at 2:48 PM, TartanSneezer said:

I’ve started listening to Florence and the Machine again. Just now it’s Heartlines that’s playing from the Ceremonials album

She's amazing! Love her. So good. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a friend nick-named "Quiet" who can play actually this song on guitar! (I'm envious of her for that!) the reason the nicknamed her "Quiet" is she rarely actually speaks verbally., says like 5 words a day. she's very smart and capable of speaking but never says much at all. 

Edited by Klingon

Currently listening to Hey Good Lookin' by Blonde Tongues. Really like this song bc it feels very nostalgic for some reason :)