• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• TheCakeIsAlive

• Kaze Wo Hiku

• VoOs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Sonic R OST. More specifically, three amazing songs : Back in Time, Diamond in the Sky, and Work it Out.

There are a couple of others but I'm already familliar with them. XD Y'know when you hear something, you're obsessed for a while, then you kinda stop, or don't feel the same feeling as you did when you first found it.... Yeah, I'm in the obsessed stage. XDDD

Go to Paradise - Yoko Kanno (Wolf's Rain OST)

Yoko Kanno is nothing short of a genius. This is the sound of the world dying, then being reborn again. It makes me cry every time.

Day of the River from Spirited Away, a beautiful instrumental piece by Joe Hisaishi.

Oh yes, that man is a genius! I have the Symphonic Suite from Princess Mononoke by him and love it! :D

As for me right now it's:

Timo Maas - Der Schieber (Rapid Eye Remix)

Oh yes, that man is a genius! I have the Symphonic Suite from Princess Mononoke by him and love it!

Nice! The music from Princess Mononoke is equally beautiful. It seems to have a more intense feel behind it than Spirited Away.

Right now, I'm listening to the piano version of Sadness and Sorrow from the anime Naruto.

Jimi Hendrix, "All Along the Watchtower". A combination of one of the best songwriters of modern times, Bob Dylan, and one of the best guitarists of modern times.

Right now I'm listening to voice actor Miyake Kenta talking. I have my feet on the bass box under my desk, and his voice is so deep I can feel the vibration from it all the way up my legs. :)

Rebellion - The Arcade fire

This band makes me want to... run into a sunset or something.