Sneeze Fetish Forum

CSI help?

Zane

ok so I heard that in one episode of CSI practically all of the male characters come down with colds. :( does anyone know the episode name? :jawdrop: I'm trying to look for it but so far nothing.... thanks in advance! :drool:

This episode was on Spike TV just last week, and I DVR'ed it. Unfortunately, I can't even begin to figure out how I would get clips loaded into the computer from my DVR. It was from Season 8, epsiode 12, called "Grissom's Divine Comedy." Hope that helps! It's a great episode! :)

This episode was on Spike TV just last week, and I DVR'ed it. Unfortunately, I can't even begin to figure out how I would get clips loaded into the computer from my DVR. It was from Season 8, epsiode 12, called "Grissom's Divine Comedy." Hope that helps! It's a great episode! :D

Thank you sooooo much! :D It seems like a great episode... haha. :) yummy.... :) lol.

ok so I heard that in one episode of CSI practically all of the male characters come down with colds. ;) does anyone know the episode name? :) I'm trying to look for it but so far nothing.... thanks in advance! :)

omg. If there are any episodes like this for CSI: Miami with Horatio Caine giving his one-liners, I will be one happy lady. B)

Archived