Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Julie & Julia" (Amy Adams [F])

Mirf

Julie (played by Amy Adams) has a cold for like 3 seconds of the movie. Completely plot unrelated :D. She sneezes once offscreen and blows her nose briefly onscreen afterwards.It's really nothing special, however the sneeze sounds pretty realistic for a movie one and i actually like it. Though i may be a little biased because Amy Adams has a cuteness bonus in about everything she plays with me :unsure:.

I've uploaded it to rapidshare even though i bet the 10 downloads will not last very long :D. Feel free to share it some other way if you download it. I might do so myself tomorrow when i have a little more time.

http://rapidshare.com/files/345496565/Amy_..._Julia.wmv.html

Best part of the movie! I remember watching it in theaters with my sister and best friend, and I was literally ready to scream I was so happy!!

The link worked OK for me just now. Remember that you have to select the "Free User" download option and then wait 30 seconds or so before you can actually download the file.

Hmm well i've uploaded it here too. That should last longer.I'm not sure if there's an English version but it's not that hard. Just click on the button in the yellow~ish highlighted part saying "GMX MediaCenter starten"

(looks like this)

buttona.jpg

and you should see the file just fine.

I wanted to add this when the movie came out, but I felt like it wouldn't even be relevant. Guess I was wrong! Adorable sneeze, amazing movie, brilliant Amy Adams.

Archived